Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ CAH Presnets ❯ Crystral - "The Evil Twin ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“CAH Presents”
Crystal
In
“The Evil Twin”
By Dr. Thinker
 
 
 
Dr. Toxic had an evil grin on his evil-looking face. He was pleased what he had made what he made—a gray robot similar to Crystal. He didn't want to call a small good item---and he didn't want to name the villain after himself for any reason. Backwards spells were only for comic book villains which he wasn't one of them despite what the people of Neon City thinks. Dr. Toxic came up with the idea. He asked his own robot. He unplugged the company—smashed into a zillion pieces, and then drestory the disc into a mission—no one will know.
 
Dr. Toxic turned to the robot—and turned her one. Dr. Toxic asked, “What is your series number?”
 
The robot said, “DT-912.”

Dr. Toxic replied, “What is the reason for that?”
 
The robot answered, “Because I'm your latest plot to kick Crystral's metal hide into the lab in the sky. Skye sounds good name for me.”
 
Dr. Toxic didn't know—he thought Skye was a name for a goody-two shoe, but if the robot wanted that why. Dr. Toxic move, “What is my plan?”
 
Skye replied, “To have me fake Crystal by taking you back to jail—until she discover that you stolen items to make act similar to her—but all expect one—her Hardatite is a very rare metal that protected super-hard by the government.”
 
Dr. Toxic said, “If you are successful in doing this?”
 
Skye replied, “I get to nuke people and things to free you—and we can conquer the WORLD TOGETHER!”
 
Dr. Toxic said, “What if you fail?”
 
Skye said, “I shut down for the rest of my life.”
 
Dr. Toxic
 
-C-
 
The warden saw Crystal flying to her. In her hands was familiar foe, Dr. Toxic. Dr. Toxic was looking defeated as usual—and Crystal looked pretty normal for his view. The warden called the guards out to prison.
 
The warden asked, “What was Tommy's last plan?”
 
Dr. Toxic groaned the nickname for his real first name: Thomas.

Crystal said, “Still an oil truck—so he can deep sink into the ocean.”
 
-C-

Erica Gear was enter the lab house when she did a double take on hearing Crystral's voice, “That can't be me.”
 
Prof. Gear remarked, “Well, I had a feeling that sooner or later someone's going to evil twin—it's par for the course in the superhero history.”
 
Erica Gear talked, “Who did that fraud drive to jail?”
 
Prof. Gear said, “Dr. Toxic?”
 
Erica Gear said, “I wonder what she say if she's meet the real person—something like I'm going to dismantle you by bolt by bolt.”
 
Prof. Gear laughed as he said, “It's a possible.”
 
Erica lipped the Hardatite that form her new skin into the true form as the body of Erica's Crystal.
 
-C-
 
Crystal had sent 13 hours flying aboard looking for her twin. She didn't found one trace of her twin. Crystal thinks that she's been going the wrong way—the twin must have been program to act good until she's defeat—so she's going to pretend to the evil one to lure it out—it has its risks and it's award—and she didn't get you know who's attention—this could the end of her career.
 
Now, Dr. Toxic had a love affair with liquids such as oil and mercury—but since the fake claimed to stop Dr. Toxic from stealing over—she turned to Dr. Toxic handling over metals: mostly gold and sliver as they are easy to carry and worth a lot on the black market. She located the near-by jewel store. The jewel store was closed and near-by was an old tank sticking out of the ground from one of her previous battle which the army officers hadn't time to clean the location out. She was able to lift he truck with ease and throw at the class window. She enter the jewel store—and discover that the tank throw right into the alarm wires—preventing the police from arriving and screwing up her attempt to bait the fake into a fight. Just then a plasma blast almost hit her.
 
Crystal said, “I am the fake, Crystal. Drestory me if you can.”
 
Skye said, “Trying to get me confuse. That isn't going to work on me, Crystal. The name's Skye—and that's the last name you going to hear. But for that fake robbery attempt—I let you have the first attack.”
 
Skye was flying a little above her—and Crystal decides to let a plasma blast at her—and it scored a direct hit.
 
Skye remarked, “You PAY That One!”
 
Crystal retorted, “Put that on my bill.”
 
Skye open fire with her own plasma cannon, missing her by a mile as some humans might say. Crystal was floating near-by—she had two possible—grabbing Skye or using her own sword. Crystal decided to use the sword this time around—but Skye was reaching her own copy of Crystral's sword. The sword sends Skye flying thought out into the street—and into a near-by office building. She saw Skye with a battle scars covering her body—Dr. Toxic didn't have the same Hardatite that protect her—Skye angry rammed herself into Crystal—but it only make Crystal flip in the air for a few seconds. Crystal yank out her sword again—and so did Skye. Crystal was able to stuff her sword. Electric was coming out of Skye and she had her plasma cannon ready for Crystal. Crystal jumped just in the nick of the time from the plasma blast. She smashed a store sign—but Neon City was known for sign making so that wasn't her problem. Crystal had remark time to time that one plasma blast deserves another—and she didn't want to risk a sword attack again. The blast hit so hard Skye so hard that she was tossed 21 story high and then come and landing with thump.
 
Skye chest was opened up. Crystal wondered if he can repair her twin. Crystal was able to repair that problem her system.

Skye asked, “Why did you repair me?”
 
Crystal said, “I am a hero.”

Skye said, “Why did you erase my mission profile?”
 
Crystal said, “I think you need to start with a clean slate.”
 
-THE END-
 
Well, that's the end of this fiction. Talk about shorter one then usual—I thought the rolls will allow Skye to defeat Crystal—but the rolls went off the rails so to speak. I try to make a longer adventure next time
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker