Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ CAH Presnets ❯ Qurikaz's Last Laugh ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Fae, Terri and Princess Pace in
"Qurka's Last Laugh"
by Dr. Thinker
 
The location is Scotland Yard in London, England. Three superheroes were visiting it. Princess Pace was sitting down at desk chair after a long speed journey. Princess Pace saw two other well-known American super-heroes approaching her table.
 
One was dressed like a fairy, thought she looked a built like a Russian human: This was Fae. The other was a teenage white skeleton--no muscles, no skins, just a bunch of bones walking:. This was Terri.
 
Fae said, "Hey, Speed Girl"

Terri groaned, "Fae, do you have to joke 24 hour and 7 days a week/ I hate them."
 
Princess Pace said, "I don't mind--as long as she doesn't become a royal jester."
 
Fae said, "So, why did you asked us to meet her?"
 
Princess Pace said, "I was thinking of making a team of super-heroes to handle the big royal problems. We been getting more and more super-villain--and it's doesn't take a royal scientist to know that super-villains will might try to team up against cause a huge royal mess."
 
Fae said, "Sounds like you playing with your cards in one deck."
 
Terri said, "Sounds like a plan. So how many superheroes?"
 
Princess Pace said, "They are six heroes protecting Earth right know. Dragonaka, Rorix, Mera, Crystal, you two--Fae and Terri, and me, the royal speeder, Princess Pace. Terri, you are very well known as a full time superhero. The other four heroes are safe from government problems--but Fae, you are the big worrywart-the CIA and FBI believe you to a Russian spy with gadgets."
 
Fae said, "That's so false, it makes the Loch Ness monster look a royal truth."
 
A group of ancient Russian soldiers appeared. "Czar Fae, we found you at last."
 
Fae said, "Someone's playing a bad joke on me. It's time we even up the score."
 
Russian soliders started to shoot--but their guns weren't bullets or lasers, but arrows. Fae, Terri and Princess Pace. The arrows touched the heroes--and was frozen hard by the arrows.
 
====
 
When, the heroes come to. They was two people standing with them. One was a female in a British police uniform. The other was a male in a FBI uniform.
 
The FBI man said, "Fae. I am Jerry Quake This lying of being a magic fairy has gone on long enough,"
 
Princess Pace said, "She tried to royal help me."
 
Jerry Quake appeared, "Must be a trick of a light. Every time I tried to get the truth out of her, she take power."
 
Terri said, "I'm backing her up."
 
Jerry Quake said, "You can't be serious."
 
The British woman, "I thought you knew Terri is a serious."
 
Jerry Quake said, "Donna Smith, if I want your opinion, I would ask for it. I give you 48 decide to tell the truth or not." Jerry Quake left angry--and slammed the door to the room shut.
 
Fae said, "That man turns my blood into a lava--and I'm not joking here."

Princess Pace said, "So, what's your story?"

Fae said, "I only show you where it all began. Follow me to Lady of the Lake."
 
Princess Pace said, "This is going to royal interesting."
 
=V=

Qurikaz laughed. Her first prank worked like a charm. Good thing, she transported Jerry Quake from United States to get on Fae's nervous. Lady of the Lake reminds her of the King Arthur--and decide to magic-ized some fake Knights.
 
Qurikaz said, "Slow down, the heroes of his animated media."
 
The lead knight said, "Yes, our magic Queen."
 
=H=
 
The heroes were approaching a forest--with in the next half hour they would reach the lake the Lady of Lake calls her home. A large misses Fae's wigs--forcing the heroes turn seeing a group of knight. Fae's strength, Terri's large ax, and Princess Pace's speed reveal the knights were a group of magic fakes.
 
Terri said, "No blood on my ax. This gotten to be magic. I just put my magic-using villian in jail."
 
Fae replied, "None of my foes has magic in their corner."
 
Princess Pace said, "Either Media Miner is using magic item from the past or Qurikaz is back in Earth's 3 dimension."
 
A voice said, "It's the second, Princess Pace."

They turned to find Queen Zoyaxiolora sitting on a rock near by. "Hi, Fae. Hi, Terra. Fae, you decide to reveal your history to other heroes."
 
Fae said, "Yes."
 
Queen Zoyaxiolora, "Then allow me to help you out."
 
The group looked into Fae's past
 
~F~
 
Queen Zoyaxiolora looked at a female dressed in knight armor. She looked distressed, she floated to Anna and said,
 
Anna said, "Oh, Lady of the Lake."
 
Queen Zoyaxiolora asked, "What happen?"

Anna replied, "I was hired to fake a male by that half-fairy, Warlock Morgan Le Fay, for easier saying on King Arthur's nights."
 
Queen Zoyaxiolora asked, "Do you went to see your future?"
 
Anna replied, "Yes."
 
=H=
 
Fae said, "I learned that I will get help from a Russian monk, but if only willing to kill myself. Surprising, I did it--by calling Morgan Le Fay a fairy. She killed me--but I was reborn as Anastasia Nikolaevna."
 
Terri said, "That's a Russian czar--was killed."

Fae said, "That was a clone."
 
Terri said, "That got to a joke."
 
Queen Zoyaxiolora said, "She's not joking. It was magic-ed by me as well a clone of Grigori Rasputin."
 
Princess Pace said, "That's the royal mad Russian monk that caused a lot of annoyance for the royal rules of Russia--but he was a royal good friend of Anastasia."
 
Terri said, "So, you are an Russian--but the type Quake thinks you are."
 
Fae nodded as said, "With Queen Zoyaxiolora's magic helped, we were transported to 1959 Spare Horse, Idaho. The Monk become George Putter, my guardian and I become Anna Stanza."
 
Princess Pace said, "Wow. I had a hunch Anna was hiding some royal big--but how did you get your costume and your super-powers?"
 
Fae replied, "My costume become from George Putter himself--he come up with it after joking with me. Some with my super-powers, thought were given to be on my 21st birthday by Queen Zoyaxiolora's magic--but decided on me joking with George."
 
Terri asked, "I think I can handle being near ex-Princess. So what's Qurikaz's major reason for showing up in his dimension?"
 
Princess Pace said, "The usual--play royal pranks on superheroes--her favorite royal target is me. She royal thinks she lives in cartoon or as she royal calls them--animated media. The only way she can be sent back in her home dimension is trick her into saying, writing or reveal her backwards."
 
Fae said, "A female Mister Yzrtlxnrzm? This is just getting better and better all the time."
 
Terri said, "I think it's time we get serious."
 
Princess Pace take out from a purse. The purse contains three radio. Princess Pace put one to Terri and a second to Fae.
 
Princess Pace said, "Explore the United Kingdom, and find Qurikaz. She usually never leaves the country I in-unless I do."
 
=H=
 
Terri was exploring a boggy swamp--when a group of fairies showed up. Terri groaned, "This got be a goon squad. She's going to get tired of this." Terri tried to swim her attack against fairy goons.
 
The fairy goons picked up Terri and took her to a flying Qurikaz.
 
Terri said, "So, you are Qurikaz."
 
Qurikaz said, "That's Mistress Qurikaz to you. The Winner of the Prankaztonia Statue!"
 
Terri said, "What are you doing to me?"
 
Qurikaz said, "You remind me a certain figure character."

Terri groan as a black robe was place over her--and she disappeared.
 
Qurikaz replied, "This is going to be a good prank!"
 
-H-

Fae was exploring a dark haunted castle--when someone dressed in a black robe, approach from the front--with the expect of the ax, she looked like the Grim Reaper. The person thought Fae was going to fly away--but Fae flight to her--and punched so hard that the person flew out of the room, and ended under a good amount of old armor--the black robe was gone-revealed the person was followed super-hero, Terri.
 
Terri said, "That Qurikaz is going to be sorry when I get my hands on her."
 
Fae said, "I wonder how Princess Pace is doing?"
 
-H-
 
Princess Pace was exploring Hyde Park for Qurikaz--when a group of Goop Zombies from "Warriors of Cosmos" showed up. Princess Pace speed all around the cartoon zombies--making them busy--cleaning them up.
 
Princess Pace saw Terri and Fae being transported to Hyde Park.
 
Terri asked, "How did we get here?
Princess Pace answered, "Qurikaz. I think she's getting royal bored of one and ones--and goons squads."
 
Qurikaz said, "That's royal right, Princess Party Wrecker."
 
Princess Pace tossed a few blocks at super-speed. Qurikaz design to catch those block--so she turned into a big hand with a mouth. Qurikaz read the letters on the block out loud: Z...A...K..I..R.U..Q? Oh, no--nut Zarkiruq! That's my name backwards! I be back in six months, Princes Pace! You hadn't heard the last of me, Mistress Qurikaz!"
 
Princess Pace laughed as she saw Qurikaz disappearing back to her home dimension, "At least a get a royal break from you for a good royal while."
 
=THE END=
 
Well, that's all for now.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker