Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ CAH Presnets ❯ Dragaka - Pirate Fight ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"Dragaka"
In "Pirate Fight"
by Dr. Thinker
 
 
Cliff City, Washington was too quiet for a patroling Dragaka. She was suffering from writing block for a future series cartoon and wanted to take it out on some villains. She had yet to meet a guy or girl from the long track. Lucky, Zoom Studio had gotten a good handle on a famous Japanese-American idealist's, Korguni Lorgako, "Ninja Force". She hope it gets sixty-five episodes. She got a handle fur of episodes on that series-but her American super-hero shape-shifting needs a new villain. Her original villain got the goat of the parental guardians.
 
Dragaka heard alarm frown Cliff City Bank's main branch as she passed them. She discover a group of human crooks walking into a broken class. Dragaka saw they were wearing black sweaters, blue jeans, sneakers, and black ski mask. Dragaka run as fast as she good--she was a good run--but not as fast as Princess Pace was. She discover the humans were working on the bank's vault when she arrived. The lead goon remarked, "Attack that green weirdo!"

Dragaka used her fighting moves against them, and soon of them are napping in the floor. She checked each humans for bruises and cuts---she vowed not to kill humans. Dragaka checked on her white gown. She waited for the police to show. About 20 minutes later, the Cliff City police show up. At that the point, the lead goon asked, "Why aren't you arresting her?"
 
The police officer putting the hand-cuffs on the lead goon remarked, "Arresting Dragaka? The hero of Cliff City? I would be on the bad side of my boss, Larry Pizza."
 
The lead goon said with a frown, "I thought that alien dragoniod was myth."
 
-D-
 
Patrick Popcorn entered the studio. She entered Zoom Studios. She sit down at her typewriter looking angry. She decide to force on Lady Corgina, a vampire who temper has no match in the underworld. She got pretty far in writing the story, when an annoying focus parents group showed up. One of them, the prima dova of the group, Fredericka Cleanstone, picked up her episode for "Ninja Force", "Bomb Time". Fredericka asked the story. She read the half-completed adventure.
 
Fredericka said, "I noticed the story isn't finish yet. Do you have a finish in mine?"
 
Patrick said with a growl, "Yes. The good guys clean Lady Corgina's clock."
 
Fredericka asked, "Does the villain escape, get jailed or get kill?"
 
Patrick said with growl, "Mostly jailed in Count Dracula's castle."
 
Fredericka asked, "What's the moral of the story?"
 
Patrick remarked with a growl, "I thinking about something that not touching weapons--but this may change to other morals--even ones used my follow writers.
 
Fredericka asked, "Why are you growling at me?"
Patrick answered flavored by a growl, "I dislike focus parents groups. They are a bad stain on the animation of cartoons."
 
Fredericka did the following things: yelled "I never been so insulted in my entire life", tossed the script back at Patrick, and stomped off. The writers in the room turned to Patrick and clapped their hands.

-D-
 
Dragaka was not in a good mood. She hoped to solve her super-hero episode problem. She discover alien pirates marching into Goldentime's Fair Market, a 24-hour flea market. Dragaka attacked them with out them knowing until it was too late, they tried to put a fight--but it was impossible for the alien pirates to comeback from the jaws of defeat.
 
The alien leader of the pirates said, "My mates, we must retreat for the time being."

One of the other pirates remarked, "Capt. Voltbreath won't be pleased."
 
They disappeared in a transporter beam. Dragaka wondering who Capt. Voltbreath is.
 
-D-
 
Capt. Voltbreath commanded, "You failed me. Go to your rooms, you will not join in the major looting of a planet for a space year."
 
One of the alien pirates leader said, "I thought you would angry."

Capt. Voltbreath said, "I not angry with you. Before you leave, can you tell me who stop you from looting the market you found."
 
One of the alien goons said, "It was a female Dragoniod."
 
Capt. Voltbreath said, "That got to be Lorgazitana Aleyakinorixa Rongaraitana or Dragaka to the Earthlings. I saw the vision feed."
 
The alien remarks, "What's her stupid story?"
 
Capt. Voltbreath said, "Take a look at her file from the Liburzuto file. "
 
-D-
 
LIBURZUTO FILES
EARTH SUPERHEROES - DRAGAKA
 
The Elders of Dragonara were worried about Earth. They were afraid that Earth was going to destroy itself. They call on all dragons above the age of 10. One of them was Lorgazitana Aleyakinorixa Rongaraitana. She was considered by the other citizens of the planet as a very big dark horse—for lack of better Earth terms. She trained with other dragons in many weapons on both Earth and Dragonara, use all common Earth vehicles, and learn as much as she can about Earth's history with the other citizens that joined.
 
After a seven long years, the Elder were down two possible visitors to Earth, Lorgazitana and Xorthinaxa. Most of the Elders were wanting Xorthinaxa to be the Earth's visitor—but two Elders wasn't to sure on Xorthinaxa's personality—as they was rumors that she bullied people younger then her. It turned out an Elder's Master of Problems come up with a simple answer to what was to the Elders a complex issue. The Master of Problems, had decided to use a hologram of an Earth base crime to see how the person.

The first one tested was Lorgazitana. The second one tested was Xorthinaxa. Both were given the same Earth crime—a bank robbery by humans using laser guns, the leader taking a hostage to prevent issue. Lorgazitana allowed the villain to escape but Xorthinaxa killed both the leader of the robbery and the humans. Xorthinaxa claimed that the Master of Problems set up with an unwinnable program. Lorgazitana explained what Master of Problems was thinking: No good Dragonara citizen would kill a human. Xorthinaxa threaten a long and painful death to both the Elders and Master of Problems unless she was given Earth. Lorgazitana give Xorthinaxa a fight that resulted in Xorthinaxa being defeated. The Elders decide them to send Lorgazitana to Earth. She was given a full white gown—a simple of honor for all those who proved themselves wisely to the Elders.

She landed in Cliff City, Washington. She was discovered by Com. Larry Pizza. She was given her superhero name, Dragaka—because of Larry's love of Japanese words.
 
-D-
 
Dragaka open up commutation with the Elders of her planet, Dragonara.
 
The oldest Dragonara Elder remarked, "So Capt. Vanna Voltbreath make it Earth's system. I thought that was impossible for her."
 
The middle Dragonara Elder said, "Anything is possible for anyone--both for good and for bad."
 
The youngest Dragonara Elder remarked, "We sent a Liburzuto file on her."
 
-D-
 
LIBURZUTO FILES
SPACE VILLAINS - CAPT. VANNA VOLTBREATH
 
Capt. Vanna Voltbreath's history began on the planet of Lorgina. Lorgina was a backwater planet--a boring planet that inventing any future items wasn't possible--Lorgina was know by space travel alien races for being stuck in "The 1950 of the human's dream--if they had space ships, jet backs, and ray guns" by aliens. It was know for being so far out of the way for most races--that if it invented a universe destroying deceive, it won't be found until it goes off.
 
Capt. Vinnie Voltbreath thought that planet won't be able to handle a space pirate force of his kind. He arrived on the planet, and found cities wrecked. They looted every bank they base. He explored every city--and in the old city of Fort Spurtoniz, he discovered a baby. The baby was a young Vanna. Vinnie's first mate, Lossitu, asked if he was going to killed the baby. Capt. Vinnie killed someone for that remark, Lossitu. He appointed his desk boss, Coryin, to First Mate station.
 
Vinnie raise her in follow in her--teaching Vanna in the ins and out of the space pirate lives--even noting in 95% of the universe do not like space pirates. He also told her facts about many planets including Earth..

As usual, 95% of pirates--even space pirates--get their hides hanged--and Vinnie Voltbreath was caught during a raid on Poriga, a planet who were solider was successfully in catching him and most of his crew--expect Coryin and Vanna
who were sleeping on Layirka, the biggest and most powerful ship in Voltbreath's pirate fleet--in the next galaxy. Vinnie thought he didn't need to attack--but he didn't expect to be attacked by Poriga's power ship, Foruztou.

Coryin become the Pirate Leader until Vanna reached 18. He put Dorayonai, in charge of finishing Vanna's pirate lessons. By 18, she was declare ready to lead--and she put her attack in attacking Poriga successfully--Foruztou being a mission in a far way corner of the galaxy.
 
-D-
 
Dragaka was passing the old Kitten Studio, a old live-action movie studio in Cliff City that close down, when she saw alien pirates again in the studio. Dragaka was half-thinking is was a trap and half-thinking was a mythical treasure from the Miss Karen Kitten, the owner of the studio.
 
Dragaka followed the pirates pretty well, until she enter a small room with two doors--one behind here-and heard a female voice said, "NOW!"

The doors behind and in front of Dragaka closed. The sliver wall of the room starting to move in on Dragaka. Dragaka saw that only a small worm could slither out unharmed--that means she's going to be being squeezed pretty good. Dragaka didn't move at all-allowing the room to squeeze her. She saw the a trap door opening up--swallowing her
up.
 
She landed in a dirty room. She discover a green parrot dress in a pirate outfit.
 
Dragaka asked jokily, "Where's the leader, Polly?"
 
The parrot groaned, "I hate parrot pirate jokes. My name is Capt. Vanna Voltbreath. Nice of you to drop in.

Dragaka said, "What are you going to about me?"
 
Capt. Vanna Voltbreath remarked, "Let's just say it's a surprise. In the mean, but her in the brig."
 
-D-
 
It's been a few hours later, Dragaka had recovered from her strength from. She wonders what's she's up going to be up soon. Dragaka saw that someone.

Another dragoniod wearing a black gown, holding a mace, growled, "Dragaka".
 
Dragaka said calmly, "Xorthinaxa," paused and asked, "What are you doing here?"
 
Xorthinaxa replied, "Failed a pirate code test. I killed a ill pirate. A ill pirate is no use, but Capt. Polly thinks rescuing a ill pirate is a GOOD thing for HER."
 
Dragaka said, "Any plot for Earth or for me?"
 
Xorthinaxa said, "Another cousin of my is working on it. I just want revenge on Capt. Polly."
 
Dragaka said, "Then can you damage the old fashion bars."
 
As the old saying goes, "Action speaks louder then worlds", Xorthinaxa smashed the old fashion bars like they were wall of tissue papers.
 
-D-

In the control room, Dragaka and Xorthinaxa enter as Capt. Voltbreath turned to them.
 
Capt. Voltbreath remarked, "But you are opposite-you aren't suppose to work together!"
Xorthinaxa remarked, "I don't like it--but I pick your all of your feather off your body one by one.."

Capt. Voltbreath remarked as she unleashed her Laser Sword, "We see about that!"
 
Dragaka dodged, but the sword hit, Xorthinaxa in the arm--her dragon skin. "Don't worry about me. Get Capt. Polly for me."
 
Capt. Voltbreath remarked, " I HATE THAT NAME!"
 
Dragaka said, "Let's get her together."
Xorthinaxa said, "Good idea."
 
The bird was knocked though the roof, circled Earth's moon for a moment, and crashed bird.

Xorthinaxa said, "You get a free pass from me today--but the next time we meet--I'm going to pay you back for making me fail."
 
Dragaka said, "It was your thought that you didn't think things threw."
 
-D-
 
With Capt. Vanna Voltbreath in an Dragonara's jail, Dragaka was free disguise herself as Patrick Popcorn and return to her Zoom Studio. Her writer block was removed, as she was using Xorthinaxa's nickname for the name of her own fiction parrot pirate, "Capt. Polly" as a villain for the shape-shifting super-hero series her studio work on. While she was writing on that--annoying Fredericka Cleanstone and her follow annoyances enter, picked up the half-completed script, but Fredericka started laughing.
 
Patrick asked, "What's wrong"
 
Fredericka's pal, Tanya Liquid, remarked, "She laugh hard at any kind of pirates."
 
Patrick started to laugh herself--and soon everyone started to laugh.
 
-THE MORAL-
 
Jane and Josh was watching as a third kid, Eric, was carrying 6 cans of paint.
One of the kids, "You shouldn't be carry that many cans."
 
Eric said, "I stronger then anyone in school. I don't need morons like you to tell me what to do."
 
Eric walked over a tree branch that the all kids know was near their school in Cliff City. Eric tripped--but the paint can and Eric didn't fail--as Dragaka was blocking the location,
"Lucky I was around."
 
Josh, Jane and Eric remarked, "Dragaka."
Dragaka said, "It's not safe carrying more then your fair share of the load. You could have been injured badly. You might want to share you load with others."
 
Eric said, "I'm just was to pride in my own strength. Josh and Jane can you carry two cans of paints for me?"
 
Josh asked as he picked up two cans of paint, "Sure. Where are you going?"

Eric said, "Moon Theater, the kid theater near Zoom Studios."
 
Dragaka said, "Remember, team work is important--no matter want your team is doing--from hanging paint to doing a play."
 
-THE END-
 
Well, as promise I give your moral for this episode.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker