Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ CAH Presnets ❯ Rorix - My Evil Side ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CAH Presents
Rorix
In "My Evil Side"
by Dr. Thinker
 
 
Ronnie Rix was walking up to the Manon Theater in Hollywood, when aliens appeared. The alien were dressed in outfits that reminded her of Tarix's goons. She removed Ronnie Rix's clothing (a thick long-sleeved sweater, blue jeans, socks, and boots) revealing the cursed armor of Rorix.
 
Rorix said, "Hi, we have a special on crime-fighting--two kicks for every punch."
 
The alien shouted, "Get that annoying Earthling!"
 
Rorix mowed down the alien goons like a pile of balsa wood. The goons transported away in flash of green light. Rorix sighed--this means they will be back.
 
-N-
 
Rorix had replace her Ronnie Rix's clothing back on her body--and was trying to be careful in her mission to kept Ronnie out of alien science-fiction movies.
 
Thomas Block spoken up, "I have a new script. It's has a true alien adventure."
 
Ronnie remarked, "The only alien that exist is Dragonaka."
 
Thomas said, "Recall that bank robbery that was followed a few days ago right in Los Angeles. I read a report from Carol Cash that they is a new alien on Earth--that appeared more recently then Dragonaka."

Ronnie frowned. Thomas was talking about Rorix, her real self. She asked, "That person could just be faking alien."
 
Thomas said, "I was a female I would use a different out that slave in the chain mail route."
 
Ronnie sighed Thomas was know for being blunt.
 
Annie Draw, the studio's animation boss remarked, "Who do you think would play it."
 
Thomas said, "Our own mystery person, Ronnie Rix"
 
Ronnie said, "I'm can't do it. It's impossible for that. I can't be silent for that line."
 
Thomas said, "Don't worry, she speaks a lot. Not as much as you do--but she's not a quiet face."

Ronnie said, "Recall your last movie--the main female never spoke on word."

Thomas said, "That because she was a robot with a flaw. It was a mystery for the future police to solve!"
 
Ronnie said, "Let me see the script--and decide if I would do it.
 
Thomas said as he handled, "Toss it the trash, the boss would have head on sliver plate."
 
Ronnie had to prevent a giggle from slipping out. As long as that armor on, she's safe from anyone trying to cut her hand off.
 
-R-
 
Ronnie was walking by Lorton Library. She was going to hide the script in the building--another person may find it for another studio--and use it. She entered the library to discover Carol Van Film, a B+ film maker laughing to her human goons. Must have come up with a plot to discover who Rorix is.

Carol said, "This is a win-win for me. If she takes the roles, a perform all of her stunts by herself: she's Rorix--and I can cause problem with a conflict of interest. If she doesn't: she's Rorix--that means I still the best actress on Earth."
 
One of the goons spoke, "But what if she takes the role but with a stunt double on the set?"

Carol said, "She looks the old punch line: the lights are on, but no one's home."
 
Ronnie rushed home, read the script, and it didn't feature of a lot of stunts. Ronnie grabbed UFO computer from her wreck computer from under her couch and hacked
the studio's computer of old films--discover Carol Van Film started work as a stunt woman.
 
-R-
 
Thomas Block was in the mess hall on the studio. Carol Van Film was near by--with her goons. Time to put to "Mission: Screwball Films Inc." in action
 
Ronnie said she handled Thomas the script back, "Hi, Thomas. The script's pretty good. Sorry about trying to trick you out."
 
Thomas said, "No problem--I work in the film industry--so I know to be with liars--both cast and crew members. Thought you could do her correctly.."
 
"You might be the right case there, Thomas", Ronnie paused and said, "Can you get me a stunt woman?"
 
Thomas remarked, "No. Most stunt woman are working on other films."
 
Ronnie said, "Then how about actress that has some stunt knowledge."
 
Thomas remarked, "I don't know anyone then other then you."

Ronnie said, "Then how about old Carol Film as the stunt woman."
 
Carol asked at scream level of one word. That one word was "WHAT!"
 
Thomas said, "Sounds like a plan."
 
The goons Carol had next to her were laughing up a storm. Carol looked angry--and she be plotting to ruin the picture in attempt to figure out Ronnie Rix is really Rorix.
 
-R-
 
Ronnie appeared on the set in her normal clothing--she had touched the mystic jewel which means for the next 24 hours: the cursed armors won't be causing problems--but she can retouch the jewel--if Rorix, the hero was need to be. She was given a fiction version of her own armor.
 
Carol remarked, "Any running of this movie, I will give the studio head the truth about you."
 
Ronnie said, "You mind is running awhile."
 
-R-
 
The start of the movie filming was normal. The film version of Rorix had no secret identity--so she appears in a fake version of own her own cursed armor. So, Ronnie had no problems and Carol Film was stuck in the major stunt woman--so she won't cause any trouble.
 
As they filmed a pit escape, the alien goons Ronnie spotted arrived again. Ronnie rushed at the same time as Carol.
 
-R-
 
Rorix appeared in a transport prison. She never been in one before--she was given a room, the armor pieces, and the curses for the armor. She saw, she looked like Tarix but she was dressed in a white blouse, white skirt, and white boots
 
The male that reminded of Tarix said, "What in the name of Goodara is going on here?"
 
Rorix said, "Queen Tarix should that be Evilara."
 
Queen Tarix said, "Great. In a reverse dimensional. This is weird."

Rorix said, "So what's your story?"
 
Queen Tarix said, "I show you my cards if you show me your cards: Goodara is a planet where everyone is so good--expect one, my daughter, Rorix. But she's quick on the draw, and killed almost everyone who even caught a glimpsed on her. My elite forces caught her one when I got a close work. She and I have fight--I lost. She is keeping me prison in his craft until she can figure out what she does."
 
Rorix sigh, "This is going to be weird. Evilara was a plan that everyone was evil one--expect one--me. I kept healing people and making disappearing before some caught me. One day, I discovered the evil Queen Tarix injured and healed her--but then I was cornered by her goons. I was give a box contain a note to put on the following: a necklace with a mysterious jewel, an upper-chest armor covering her neck to the middle of her chest, two iron manacles for my wrist, a hip-and thigh armor, and two more iron manacles for her ankles and then meet Queen Tarix for my punishment. She cursed me with the following curses: No good or natural citizen of the universe can remove the armor from my body until I do a major evil act, I won't feel heat, freeze, or pain unless the magic jewel of the necklace is damage, & if a evil citizen takes off the armor, I will be frozen for a full 24-hours afterwards. After the cursing, I hidden myself in the forest, where I freed a fairy who give me superpowers--and a way to hide the armor I need to do something without it--but I do a evil act it only hides all but the magic jewel for 24 hours. After this I was discover by robots who told me that the entire Evilara was dead expect for me--and that I was Queen Tarix's illegal daughter--a common event on Evilara."
 
Queen Tarix groaned, "Yuck.", paused and asked, "But who was that annoying girl with the ego in the armor"
 
Rorix replied, "Carol Van Film, a Earthling. On Earth, I adopted a secret identity--and she's think my secret identity is Rorix."
 
Queen Tarix said, "They are G at the bottom of the prison. If we smash them at the same time, we can get out."
 
Rorix and Queen Tarix nodded, and smashed the bottom--and Rorix touched the magic jewel--summoning her real cursed armor back out into the opening.
 
A group of goons turn the corner. Rorix and Queen Tarix knocked the goons for a loop--and followed the path to the control order. The evil Rorix was dressed in black blouse, ,black skirt, and black boots. Evil Rorix said, "So, there is another me in his dimension."
 
Rorix said, "And you going down."
 
Her dimension twin growled, "We see about that."
 
Rorix kicked her rival, but her evil dimensional twin took the leg and throw her to control pad. Queen Tarix growled, "That was mean."
 
Evil Rorix grinned, "Flattery won't work on me."
 
Queen Tarix rushes Evil Rorix as Rorix get back up--but Rorix dodge Queen Tarix. Rorix remarked, "That was a lame move."
 
Rorix said, "Look in a mirror lately?"
 
Evil Rorix said, "Once I conquer this world, I remove corny jokes like that."
 
Rorix said, "You wish you could."
 
Evil Rorix blow her top and screamed, "That does it!" and rushed Rorix. Rorix jumped out.
 
Queen Tarix said, "I got a plan. Let's double team her."
 
Evil Rorix said, "That's not fair!"
 
Rorix remarked, "When dealing with evil, anything fair."
 
Evil Rorix jump arrive them. Queen Tarix stated, "Super-Jump Kick" as they roll out the way, allowing Rorix to hit a door--freeing Carol Van Film. Carol asked, "Who do I kick for this one?" Queen Tarix and Rorix pointed to the Evil Rorix and said in unison, "Her"
 
Evil Rorix grinned, "You have a ego. You can be my right hand woman."
 
Carol Film said, "Go chew a trash can."
 
Evil Rorix said, "Then be the first to all to me."
 
Carol Film remarked, "Let's get them."
 
Evil Rorix lied down defeated. Queen Tarix said, "I think she's trying to trick us." Displeased by event, Evil Rorix started to roll towards--but she was picked up by Rorix and throw into the chair.

Evil Rorix asked, "What are you going do with me?"

Queen Tarix said, "I decide on that once we back in our home dimension."
 
-E-
 
Back on Earth, Carol Van Film and Ronnie Rix finished the film--and after the final day of filming, Rorix pay a visit to her.
 
Carol said, "On the way, Queen Tarix told me her story and your story. I have a idea, Rorix, you defeat a evil version of your self with some help, -that's got to count as a evil act."
 
Rorix said, "Pull my manacle on my right arm--if you are right, I'm freed of this. If not, it's not a evil act or it's good enough for my evil mother."
Carol pulled on the right arm's manacle--and it didn't come off.
 
Carol said, "Sorry, I guess I was wrong."

Rorix said, "I had these for a long time, I can have for a little longer."
 
Carol said, "For a now, I stay out of your hair."
 
Rorix asked, "How long?"
 
Carol replied, "I get back to you on that on."
 
-THE END-
 
Sorry for no morals here--I just could use one. You may get a next one-but no promises.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker