Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ CAH Presnets ❯ Fae - "A Fairy Mess Tale" ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Cartoon Action Hour Presents
"Fae"
In "A Fairy Mess Tale"
by Dr. Thinker
 
Anna Stanza had a problem. She was busy collecting the money from the stores in the local mall. Anna Stanza had collected money from the money--but only one store, "Joke-A-Lot", a store selling novelty toys, give her a high time. The staff at this store jokes about her being so serious that she could make Fae cry. Anna Stanza's serious was a cover for her funny superhero dress as a medieval-style fairy, Fae. Anna looked at the Joke-A-Lot store--and find person who's in charge of the cashier register was Molly Music, a joke who would do a whole funny song about how serious is stupid--and she should be make like Fae before doing anything business--unless Molly gets a surprise from one of her co-worker or a ex-target (a customer who surprises Molly.) Molly was looking at the door way--but Anna know Molly was slower her when the entire mall.
 
Anna speed into "Joke-A-Lot", went behind Molly, and surprise her. Molly said, "Hi, Sir Ious. Serious! Get it!"
 
Anna groan that was pun was super-terrible, Fae on a bad day could make a good joke. Anna asked, "Mind getting out the stupid place."

Molly singed her replied, "Ok, I get serious--after I sing my song about how boring you are. You could make Fae cry! Now what do you, Mrs. Serious. I do it quickly, I want to make back to make jokes--good or bad. It's doesn't matter--as long as make people laugh."
 
Anna said, "Just pay the store's rent bill--and no bad jokes or silly rants."
 
Molly said, "Here's the cash, Mrs. No-Funny-Business Allow."
 
Anna walked to back to the mall office to drop off the cash into their vault--and back to her work at the Imp Book Store, a bookstore only selling kids books.
 
-F-
 
It was a few minutes before closing. She was keeping watched on a first-run copy of "Alice Adventures in Underground"--better know by it's present by "Alice In Wonderland"--when into the store walked someone dressed at the Mad Hatter. The Mad Hatter had a few poor-looking door rats with him.
 
Mad Hatter said, "Put the real world's human in the janitor closet."

The rats followed the Mad Hatter and straight to her cash register, and she ran--into the lady's bathroom. She sigh as she rush past the lady's bathroom. In the bathroom was her purse--usually carries with her-but she didn't expect to the need to become Fae today. She practice this change into she can do with in 10 seconds. She took off her yellow shoes and replace then with Fae's fake fur shoes, she slipped the long blue Fae skirt over her body until it cover up the yellow skirt, she put on the blue Fae blouse with the fake wing--she really have flight as one of her given superpowers, then place Fae's eyeglasses on her nose, combed her hair and placed Fae's tiara on her head.
 
Mad Hatter was lifting the special book from it's container. "I didn't order any fairy business."
 
Fae singed, "If you order is crime, you better face the facts. You got to deal with me, Fae."
 
Mad Hatter said, "Ms. Comedy, nobody laughing at you today."
 
Fae said, "May be I should ask my race for some new jokes--I'm all fresh out."
 
Mad Hatter groan, "Card Knights get them!"
 
A group of humans dress like Card Knights from "Alice in Wonderland" rush in the store.
 
Fae asked, "Mine if I play 52-card pick up?"
 
Fae flew right into the Card Knight knocking them into bookshelves across the store. "The skeleton crew will be really beside on his boner."
 
Mad Hatter tossed his hat at Fae--which block her vision for a while--and by the time she recover Mad Hatter has disappeared.
 
-F-
 
Fae said to the police officers said, "Well, you really sit the clock today. But serious, folk. Who was that hat-ed man?"
 
The police officer said, "Media Minder. The door rats were robots. The Card Knights were Crew Members, Media Minder's own squad of minions. They love to do things for him--even if they wind-up in jail. Princess Pace has faced him umpteenth million times."
 
Fae joked, "So he's in fairy tales recently. So any rare fairy tales-based items in Spare Horse."

The police officer replied, "A few. He likes all media--so it's going to tough dealing with him."
 
Fae sigh "He going to wish he's visited Oz when I'm done with him."
 
-F-
 
Media Minder entered his new hideout--with the stolen "Alice In Wonderland" book, put his item in his vault--usually empty as superheroes prevent him from keeping anything for long.

Media Minder turned on the news. The news reporter remarked, "The children bookstore, Imp Book Store, has been rob by Media Minder and his crew dressed as characters from 'Alice in Wonderland' or it's was original called, 'Alice's Adventures In The Underground". The book stolen is priced at 6 million dollars. Our superhero, Fae, joked that Media Minder feel like he wished to visit Oz when he's done."
 
Media Minder laughed as he asked,, "Anything dealing with Oz in this city?"
 
A Crew Member remarked, "A painting the defeat the Wicked Witch of West is in the main art museum."
 
-F-

Fae was doing her patrol--and he saw a group of Crew Members dress as Kansas farmers entering the main art museum of Spare Horse, Idaho. Fae flight right the goon, sending them spinning right for few hours.
 
Fae laughed at the spinning so laugh--that it got police attention--and another collection of crooks for the city's jail.
 
Fae said, "I thought he was going to show up again."
 
One of the police officer collecting the Crew Members for his attempted robbery remarked, "You never know what's Media Minder's thinking. He's just fighting boredom like Peter Pan."
 
Fae joked, "I guess he's on person who never grow up."
 
-F-
 
Media Miner groaned at that pun from the Fae that news reporters picked up. He turned to his Crew Members and asked, "Any news about a Peter Pan object in this city?"
 
One of Crew Member said, "Not yet--but we doing to find out!"
 
Media Miner said, "When you do, tell me."
 
-F-
 
Media Miner said with growl, "A statue of Tinkerbell at a pirate-theme Arcade. You got to be pulling my leg."
The Crew Member replied, "No joke. The location is called Neverland Arcade. It's motto is "You never too old for games of any type."
 
Media Miner said, "Well, this is a good found. I got just costume for this one."
-F-
 
Fae and the cops were patrolling the mall. She was heading down the fun area of the mall--when she saw pirates lead by Captain Hook.

Fae sing, "Your Tinkerbell is here."
 
Captain Hook said, "Get that annoying jokester out of my hair--I'm getting royally tired of her jokes."
 
One of the pirates remarked, "He's in a bad mood when he steals Princess Pace's lines."
 
Another one of the pirates remarked, "We're between a bad rock and hard place.
 
Fae remarked, "I'm more of a soft rock or soft place."
 
Both pirates that spoke before Fae's last line, now said together, "Arrghhh! You going to walk plank for that one, landlubber."

Fae rushed into and tried her luck with her flying first--but this time, the pirates were able to wear her out.

Media Minder remarked, "Bring her with us. I got a idea that is a real bomb of blockbuster"

-F-
 
Fae saw she was in a empty fish tank covered by it's lead. Fae saw that it contain a bed. Fae was lucky her hands and feet weren't tied--she hated that. She saw a door Media Minder was laughing,
 
Fae said, "I can always fly or out, silly. I am a super-hero--funny super-hero, but still a super-hero."
 
Media Minder said, "You could do that, but I have the last laugh on you, Ms. Comedian. You see as shut I door-it will turn on a special computer which is hidden in important location in this city--the main bank. If you exit the room by the close door by opening it, you will explode the bomb, my Crew Members had hidden in it. So, you will also kill humans, which I know is against any super-heroes vow--you mostly like hang your tiara up in shame for that. Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!"
 
 
 
Media Minder laugh as he asked as he closed the door. Fae sighed--she was seriously up a creek with out paddle--but they was a fireplace. She can escape that way--and put a monkey wrench in Media Minder's day.
 
She lifted the glass lid of the fish tank. She saw the fireplace was a open one--and flew out to locate the Media Minder.
 
-F-
 
Media Minder's "MEDIA MINDER INC." van roared down the highway leading away from Spare Horse, Idaho with his only stolen object, "Alice's Adventures In The Underground".
 
Fae decide to make a roll block with one of the by tossing a sign pole. Fae's strength was successfully in removing the sign pole and tossing in right in the path of Media Minder's van. Media Minder only saw four crew member, "Play with her."
 
The Crew Members knew this was final battle--win or lose--they earn their pay checks. Fae's strength soon turn all members of Crew Members with Media Minder in a pile of tired out crooks.
 
Media Miner said, "I had it with you."
 
Fae said, "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime."
 
Media Miner fired his microphone laser gun at Fae who tried to dodge it--but ended up taking a full blast.
 
Fae remarked, "One good hit, needs another one."
 
Media Miner said, "Not with out my armor on."
 
Fae angry kicked Media Miner in his chest--twice but the armor still look brand new. Media returned the kick in kind and send Fae flying. Fae smiled as she picked herself up.
 
Fae some up with something--quick. She rushed with two hands out in attempt to grab Media Miner, but Media Minder ducked as he remarked, "I saw better grab in an arcade machine."
 
Media Minder unleashed a cam-arang at Fae. Fae got in right in flesh on arm but since she had hard skinner then normal humans--it didn't make a dent. Medina Minder decide to run with the book--but Fae grab him from behind as he started to run down the high-way.

Fae joked, "Looks like you going to be off-the-air for a while."
 
Media Minder retorted, "Don't worry, I will soon be back on--sooner or later. Hopefully the former then latter."

Fae joked, "I just hope I don't see you for a year."
 
-F-
 
Fae smiled as she finished a press conference on her defeat of the Media Minder. "Mail for you, Fae."

Fae open up the letter and discover a message from Prince Pace reading the following:

"Dear Fae,
 
Thank you for taking of that royal pain-in-my-neck, Media Minder. You are mostly royal a good super-hero in my book. Kept up the royally work against all who would threaten world's pace.
 
Signed Your Truly,
Princess Pace."
 
-THE STORY END-
 
-MORAL-
 
Fae: Today, I had to deal with Media Minder. He been hook on stealing media of all kinds. Stealing is wrong. Don't do it. See you around
 
-MORAL END-
 
Well, another CAH Presents in his can--complete with a moral. Well, it's October--so I been using CAH: Season 2 as bases for my fiction for now--it's just the demo and sneak peak channel--what CAH call a chapter in their book.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker