Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ CAH Presnets ❯ Space Rockers in "Weirded Out" ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
“Cartoon Action Hour”
Presents
“Space Rockers”
In “Weirded Out”
By Dr. Thinker
 
Since 4000 A.D, music was missing the entire universe. Music con-artist attempted with various successes to trick people into believing he or she could bring back music. In 9000 A.D, Johna Kingtar, founder and CEO of Kingstar Inc. returned music to the galaxy with heroic band, Cozmix. The members of the band are the following:
 
Sonica - The female winged Sonyarian singer
 
Dephie - The mermaid harpist
 
Kinri - The female shape-shifting Borinian keyboardist
 
Doxi - The male snake-like Corgina guitarist
 
Lorigin - The two-armed male Owtarmian drummer
 
They had to deal their fair shares of problems, most coming from their most annoying rival band, then Katastrophone, a band make by the angry Zokar, who wants to use them to conquer the music scene across the entire galaxy. Katastrophone contains the following troublemakers
 
Yoho - A female from Sonyarian herself, usually has a grudge against Sonica for her stopping her 200th escape from juvenile jail. She is the Katastrophone's singer
 
Cord - A greedy Earthling who always dreaming of a lot of money and jewels. Zokar thinks he is a decent of Capt. Blackbird, a famous space pirate. He is the Katastrophone's keyboardist
 
Icarus - A Volancian that appears to look African-America, who is as dumb as a rock. He is Katastrophone's drummer.
 
-SR-
 
Aboard the Noise Makers, the Katastrophone's space-ship, Zokar stomped out of his room-his metal feet making the Katastrophone turn to him.
 
Zokar said, “I have an idea. We are going to time travel.”
 
Cord said with a growl, “Have you lost your mind?”

Yoho said, “Bet he doesn't have anything in between those ears.”
 
Zokar said, “I have a nasty idea. Recently, Dr. Lorg of the planet, Derthe had found a mystery portal. It turned out to a time travel deceive. We could go back in time to become the galaxy's rock-stars.”
 
Cord said, “Since all diseases and ages were defeated millenniums ago—how about we ahead back to Earth in the 1980s. We become the world's most famous band—and we protected from any illness we get in that time period.”
 
Zokar said, “That's not a bad idea, Cord.”
 
Icarus said moronically, “I thought I take the cake.”
 
Yoho said, “What about that Cozmix? Will they ever find out about the change in time?”

Zokar said, “Not on my metal body. Even if they find out about the change in time, they will be too lake to do anything about it!”
 
Everyone aboard the space has laughing an evil laugh.
 
-SR-
 
Aboard the Queen Musica, Cozmix's ship, Sonica was working on her word search book to kill time as they reach Torez. Sonica screamed. Kirin, Doxi, Johna Kingstar, Rotob, Dephie and Lorigin enter the world.
 
Sonica said, “Something rotten on Maderk.”
 
The gang shuddered, the planet, Maderk was made famous in media as a home for crooks of all kinds.
 
Sonica said, “I just finished by last word search—and I discovered that the next one is about our rivals, Katastrophone—but yesterday, it was about our band, Cozmix.”
 
Dephie said, “You got to be joking.” Dephie paused to pickup the word search book—and discovered. “No joke. Listen to this word search list: aliens, bad, Cord, drummer, Icarus, evil, Derthe, eighties, infamous, greedy, guitarist, keyboardist, mean, music, portal, time, threats, travel, universe, world, Yoho & Zokar.” Dephie paused to think the reason for the reason. “Those morons reached all time low. They changed history by taking a time travel portal on Derthe to the eighties on Earth, and will all diseases being very ancient history by present day stands, if they stay there—music will remind in the universe forever. First, I see if we still stand as a band.” Dephie paused to check the computer. “Well, we still a part of history—but Johna Kingtar was ordered to put us to together to get Katastrophone out of the picture. Lucky for us, we have no important performance to deal with—so we can head to Derthe to change history back to normal.”
 
Rotob stated, “I kept an eye on the word search book to see if the history returns to normal. Good luck.”
 
-SR-
 
Cozmix and John Kingtar transported to the portal. They meet Dr. Lorg at the portal. Dr. Lorg as he was setting the time portal for them. “Those annoying troublemakers kicked my aides into me. Then, Cord set the portal for the 1980s on Earth. Just as I was recovering—four punks speaking in 1980s slang kicked me and damaged. I just repair the damage done to the portal, when you show up.”

The Portal speak, “Thank you for fixing me. I thought I was ancient history from that attack. I am Portal of Forever.”
 
Dr. Lorg said, “I thought that episode `Universe Police' was a joke.”
 
The Guardian of Forever said, “I live in all dimensions at once. Cozmix, you must stop Zokar's plot. You don't have a lot of time. I was able to shield you from the time change—but you only have an hour to find and defeat your rival band—your history is toast—with butter on top of it.”
 
Sonica said, “Let's move it.”
 
-SR
 
Cozmix and John Kingtar appeared to be in a cavern room. The cavern room contained the Katastrophone future-time outfits. John Kingtar said, “No harm, but Sonica you might want to shrink you wings.”
 
Sonica joked, “Even know angels have wings, you don't want to alert anyone to changes.”
 
Kinri shaped into human said, “We need a wheel chair for Dephie as mermaids are still considered fiction in this time period—and we also need outfits for Doxi and Lorigin—as snake-being and two-handed creatures are in media around this time as cartoon villains from henchman.”
 
Doxi hissed stretching his S's, “Are you serious, shape-shifter?”
 
Kinri said, “No joke.”
 
Doxi hissed, “When did they get the idea that snakes aren't evil.”
 
Kinri said, “Sometime when they found your planet, Corgina.”
 
Doxi hissed, “Just great as a pile of snot.”
 
-S-

Carol Kingtar was annoyed. She had slipped into the store to hide from some punk rockers. Carol Kingstar was getting annoyed by Katastrophone, but she needs somewhere. She thought those people who like to do evil twenty-four seven only existed in cartoons for the children.
 
Three humans showed up. The first one screamed a loud sound sending the punk rockers out the store. After the punk said up, the second human remarked, “Now that screaming you way to power.”
 
Sonica remarked “Kinri.”
 
Kinri said, “I can't stop joking. You know that, Sonica.”
 
Sonica slapped Kinri making an odd dent in her arm—blue ooze or something like it. Kinri picked up the blue ooze on the floor, and place it back on her—and shaped it back into missing arms.”
 
Johna Kingtar said, “I hope the cops don't show up.”
 
Carol said, “Who are you?”
 
Johna Kingtar, “I am Johna Kingtar.”
 
Carol said, “I have a feeling, I am Carol Kingtar.”
 
Johna said, “My ancestor in this time period.”
 
Carol said, “What year is in your time?”
 
Johna said, “9001 A.D.”
 
Carol said, “You come from the future. That's pretty odd. Anyway, I do anything in my power to help you.”
 
Johna asked, “Can you get me two trench coats, a walking staff, and a wheelchair?
 
Carol said, “I think I can those things. In fact, this is a freelance movie item warehouse, so I can get them for you.”
 
-SR-
 
 
After Doxi and Lorigin put on the trench coats, and Dephie hoping into the wheel chair. Lorigin taking the walking staff for excuse the budging of his trench coat because of his second pair of arms. They explored the 1980s California for the members of Katastrophone.
 
An African-American dressed in an ugly brown tank-top neon-green jogging pants, orange socks, and sneakers. He was causing a scene threatening the eighties journalists with a fate worse then death.

Dephie remarked, “Well, if it's Icarus, the stupid member of our band. Let's see if I can't do something amazing.”
 
Dephie rolled her wheel chair up, behind Icarus—and turned her back on him, grabbing his legs and tossing him up in the sky. Like his Grecian namesake, Icarus was having a big fall. Dephie turned forward and wheeled out before Icarus landed. Icarus, “I rather face an angry Cozmix member then an invisible dude.. I'm heading back to the future.”
 
Sonica remarked, “Nice job.”
 
One of the eighties journalists walked up to Sonica and said, “The other two are in Kingtar Music.”

If you said Carol and Johna Kingtar were upset by this news—you win the reward for the biggest understatement of the year.
 
-SR-
 
They find Cord hacking way at 1980-style recording room. Cord was dressed as 1980s punk rocker with an eye-patch.

Cord asked, “Who wants to meet the Grim Reaper?”
 
Lorigin replied, “How about your selves?”
 
Cord rushes Lorigin, but Lorgin used his two arms to block the attack—but Lorgin hit the wall, but he was able to recover. Cord made a nasty attack with his laser rifle against Lorgin, but Lorgin duck under the beam and under a stable kicking an open safe
 
Cord said, “My stolen money! You pay for that one.”
 
Lorigin remarked, “Just put that on my bill.”
 
As Kirin laugh, Carol and John Kingtar rolled their eyes.
 
Lorigin said, “Or how but you take a blast of my laser gun.”

Just after his laser gun fired, Cord jumped out of the fire way, “You got to up early to get me down.”
 
Lorigin and Cord got into an arm contest—and Lorigin was able to break and send Cord flying into a roll of computer.

Lorigin, “Sorry about that, Carol
 
Carol Kingtar said, “No harm, no fowl.”
 
Cord said, “I'm calling this fight over. It's better for me to escape to the future to fight you another day.”
 
-SR-
 
They found Zokar and Yoho in the Carol Kingtar's office. It looked like some kid had decided to put paint can in a blender—the cover was ugly mixture of every color that can be neon-color: green, pink, purple, orange, blue, green, and red.
 
Carol and Johna said in unison, “Leave now!”

Zokar said, “If Sonica can be Yoho.”
 
Sonica said, “That's going to be easy as pie.”
 
Yoho said, “We see about that.”
 
Both Yoho and Sonica let out the sonic voices—smashing the windows—but no harm to the humans.
 
Yoho growled as she reached for her Laser Rifle said, “Lucky break.”
 
Sonica answer by grabbing her disguised as a microphone Laser Gun, said, “Make my day, punk.”
 
The blast of Sonica's gun, blasted Yoho out of the office and into the sky.
 
Carol said, “I'm betting she's going to land in London.”
 
Johna said, “I'm betting she's going to land in Tokyo.”
 
Zokar said, “I don't care if she landed in either a lava-filled volcano or on to a glacier—but I heading back to the future to plot by my next attack on your goody-two shoes. See you around, note-less naives.”
 
-SR-
 
After sending a night at a party honoring Carol Kingstar return to control her business, John Kingtar and Cozmix returned to the present. Dr. Lorg and the group was forward by the Portal of Forever to leave because of a returning villain, so they was no one but the Portal of Forever
 
The Portal speaks, “History is as it has been written down by people.”
 
Sonica said, “In other words, we were supposed to time travel.”
 
The Portal said, “I will neither confirmed or denied that remark.”
 
Sonica said, “Rotob. List the words in the next word search from I finished earlier.”
 
Rotob said, “Yes, Sonica. The words are the following: aliens, good, Dephie, Doxi, drummer, keyguardist, Johna Kingtar, Lorigin, singer, sonic, Sonica, & voice.”
 
Sonica said, “Well, I totally weirded out for a while.”
 
Cozmix, the Portal of Fever and Johna Kingtar laughed.
 
-THE END-
 
Another fake cartoon down for the count, I'm was getting weird that I was going to hit page 10 soon—Media Miner doesn't take anything over page 10.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker