Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ I'll teach you ❯ Do you even know how to kiss someone? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The day had just been born as the sleeping figures scooted closer to each other, trying to keep the lingering warmth just between the two. It was inevitable for the brunette; old habits just wouldn't allow him to enjoy watching his lover wake up. The teen slowly untangled their limbs, giving the elder a soft kiss on the forehead before slipping on his pants, not even bothering to figure out where his shirt was thrown during their nightly playtime.
 
He cleaned any left over residue from his chiseled body, plucking a shirt from the other's drawer. It would probably be too tight for him and that would earn many stares from those who actually woke up this early. With that the teen left the room to begin his morning exercises.
 
Weiyuan was never shy to hide his body nor was he too eager to show it off. He knew very well that he was attractive, the large amount of fangirls and fanboys at his old school proved that to be so. The grounds of Shinkami were wide enough for him to find seclusion but still small enough for him to always have spectators. Not that they were able to distract him from his duties. Only two people had that right: his lover, Rylenn, and his `younger brother', RuiZhi. His close friend adopted Rui and they had immediately grown close. Raised by his foster parents, Wei wasn't the most social. He could never say that any one person was his friend. He wasn't exactly one of the friendly pieces of art in the gallery. Though for some reason Rui didn't mind, Wei became protective of the younger and therefore the two looked like brothers.
 
His body knew had memorized the original morning routine by the age of six and now at fifteen he had integrated more intricate moves including some flips. He was very flexible much to his boyfriend's favor. He always finished his exercise with breathing calmly and stretching back out. The glimmer of sweat in the morning sun caused the swooning of any on lookers and Weiyuan would simply put the shirt on and walk away.
 
Charcoal gray eyes looked down upon him, smirking. It was a black short-sleeved button up. Yeah he wasn't going to get any stares today…right. It was now time to start his studies. The half-Chinese teen brushed him off and fixed his hair before going off in the direction of the Science and Technology section of the prodigious school.
 
To say that Wei was studious was correct. It would only be an understatement had he not met Rylenn. The brunette used to be a workaholic, taking breaks only to draw out any ideas he had or feelings he needed to vent. He was a wonderful student and teachers never really had a problem with him, except for the few fans of him that would always try to get him to present his work in front of the class just to hear his voice say more than a few words. He didn't protest because it meant that they wouldn't stalk him in the halls asking him to do this or that. His private collection of art was never revealed to the world, only those he did for projects. Sketching and martial arts were hobbies of his, ones he took up after his foster father. Weiyuan loved that man so much. It broke his heart to hear that his father had died from a disease whilst trying to help a native tribe.
 
He looked at the clock only to feel a grumbling stomach. It was time for dinner; he hoped Rylenn had made something delicious. He didn't really feel like eating food from the on-campus mall. The student stood, shutting off the computer. He cleaned his station, making sure everything was in order before leaving the room. He was only a little bit anal-retentive. He sighed, going over what he had just learned in his head several times to make sure he had it all right. He turned a corner and soon found himself stumbling back from bumping into someone.
 
The teen was shocked to see this white-haired man before him. It was Dr. Kenth! Weiyuan was only searching for this man ever since the moment he set foot on the campus. The elder was his idol ever since the two, along with two others, had finished the mystery of the disease that was harming the tribal natives and killed his father. The sand-tinted boy quickly got up, a happy smile on his face. “Dr. Kenth! It's so good to see you.”
 
The doctor blinked, looking down at this youth knowing that he was familiar. It had taken a few more moments before he recognized the boy from the event. At that time the boy's hair was shorter, darker, and less wild than now. Not to mention he didn't have his ears pierced. What was this boy's name again? “Weiyuan….Leung. I didn't know you studied here.” The man always had an impassive face upon him, even in danger it was hard to draw emotion into those piercing ice blue eyes.
 
“Yes, I entered the academy not too long ago. I didn't think you worked here yourself.” The youth's excitement had died down and he was finally able to express himself in the cool manner that he was known for. He had brought up the topic of the incident and what the doctor had found out beyond what he was allowed to know. Wei wanted to know everything about his father's murderer. Soon other topics were flaring up and before long he found himself in an office with the doctor having an intellectual chat that the youth had never experienced before.
 
The longhaired man looked out the window, seeing how dark it was. “You should go now, it's dark outside now. We can continue this talk the next time we see each other.” The youth in turn looked out, his hunger forgotten in favor of speaking with his idol. He nodded turned to leave. For a moment he stood in the doorway, listening to the other male shift through papers on some other professor's desk.
 
“When are you going to get over yourself and ask Alex to be with you?” Weiyuan turned around in the doorway, looking at the elder seriously. Alex had obviously made an impact upon Kenth; the way he flinched and tried to dodge everything that had to do with the female in their conversation said so. The doctor stopped, settling the documents upon the table before looking at the boy with a dangerous look in his eyes. “My personal life is none of your business.”
 
Grey eyes glinted evilly, a smirk locking its place upon the youth's face. “But you fail to admit you wish to be with her. What do you have to lose doctor?” He made each step slow, deliberately aiming for the doctor's emotions. He wanted to bring something out in the man. As much as he didn't want to know who Alex would become if she entered a relationship, seeing the two together was something that would pop into any person's, who knew of their background, head. The doctor was glaring at him by now, using looks to force Wei into submission. It wouldn't work…only looks of lust put him into that state. He slipped past the doctor, picking up the phone. He heard that there were only a few phones in the school that connected off the island. He had a feeling this one, was one of them. He dialed the number he had memorized after the many times he had to teach Rui how to use a phone properly. The doctor stood at the desk, a look of confusion, anger, and curiosity in those eyes. Wei had to admit that those eyes were indeed very sexy.
 
He heard a feminine voice on the other side. “Hello, Alex? It's Wei. I'm calling to tell you that the doctor is too stupid to figure out a proper way to tell you that he wants to be with you so I'm doing so for you. Dr. Kenth wishes to be with you Alex. I hope you can find a way to get over here fast and bring soft lips. I think he'd enjoy those.” With that, the teen hung up. Knowing the female, she'd threaten every boatman in the world for a quick ride here. She was sneaky like that.
 
His smirk only widened, the heavy burning of an icy glare was trying to kill him. It was a good thing that looks didn't kill. The doctor's mouth was in a tight thin line, he could see the man shaking a bit. He was very good at being angry.
 
“Do you even know how to kiss someone?” The doctor stilled, trying to force down the blushing. The man opened his mouth muttering something about work and meddling kids, charcoal eyes rolled in their sockets as he dragged a chair over behind the man. It sucked being shorter than him but he had to change the height difference
 
The younger got on the chair, turning the doctor around grabbing his man chin tightly in a hand. Wide eyes stared back at him for a long moment before Weiyuan closed the space between them. Kenth immediately brought his hands up, trying to push away the youth. He was stubborn and wouldn't move, soon enough he didn't really feel like pushing him away.
 
Weiyuan pulled away after a moment, still keeping his hand around the other's chin. “That is a basic kiss. Alex…being Alex will probably expect more. So here's more.” He pressed their lips together, welcoming the arms that were settling around his waist. The more experienced youth pushed his pupil back until the other was sitting firmly on the desk. He climbed into the other's lap, kicking the chair away depending on the arms around him to keep him from falling. The other didn't fail to pull him close. Wei was depending on Kenth being a fast thinker and the man's rejected and abused sexual need to finally come out. Like his own at the moment he pounced Rylenn.
 
Kenth…didn't understand why he felt like if he didn't kiss Wei, he was never going to have a chance like this again. He didn't understand why he felt the need to take advantage of this. He didn't understand why he wanted to dominate the boy and make him squirm and beg for his touch. Slowly, he moved his lips against the boy's, feeling the boy follow his movements. He moved more, a hand rubbing the boy's side, it's twin moving down to grasp at the boy's firm behind. To say the muscle wasn't pleasant beneath his hand was and understatement. The youth moaned and it was all Kenth needed to tell his mind to shut the fuck up. Kenth pulled back, both of his hands fondling the younger's ass. He could feel the youth's demeanor melt under his gaze, the smaller hands moving around doctor's neck and into the long tresses. He felt the once cocky boy pull himself closer, lips begging to be ravaged. He felt his carnal lust plunge him forward into the lips, pushing both of them to the ground. Pliant lips opened for his tongue to explore the willing cavern. Calloused hands found their way underneath that too tight shirt but found it difficult to go any higher. He pulled back, not caring that he was straddling Wei's hips. His hands immediately unbuttoned the other's shirt, lips attacking the youth's neck.
 
The brunette whimpered from the attack, his toes curling from the sensations he was getting. This was so wrong. This was so wrong. He was with Rylenn! And-and Kenth was going to be with Alex. Something he meant to be a lesson for the girl's benefit was turning into something much more. The large body moved against him, ribbons of pleasure weaving into his body. He could feel both of their hardness through the pants. He knew that if he didn't stop this he'd end up doing something that neither of them ever imagined doing. Plus he didn't want to ruin Alex's prize. His mouth came under attacked, a tongue had teased his own into a rather forceful dance that he couldn't help but moan into. Lips trailed down his neck to his chest finding a fun game in teasing his nipples as arms lifted his legs onto broad shoulders.
 
Weiyuan fought against the need to submit and obey the dominator's wishes. He had to though. With a bright blush on his face and a sheen appearing upon his body he pushed himself up into a forceful kiss. He manipulated his legs back so that he was in control, his hands grasping the elder's face. He could just feel his sister in the building. The owner of those icy blue eye's forced his tongue in his mouth one last time before Weiyuan pulled away and raced out of the room in an instant.
 
He turned a corner before finally collapsing against it. This was to never reach anyone else. He was sure the doctor would feel the same. He was glad for it being late; most people wouldn't be in the building at this time. Charcoal eyes looked down on him, glad that the other hadn't left any marks on him. It would be hard to explain to Rylenn. Gods he would be riding the redhead into oblivion tonight. He heard the tapping of heels and he peeked around the corner. A familiar black head disappeared into the room he had just left clad in a long doctor's trench. He had a feeling that was the only thing she had on.