Romance Fan Fiction / Horror Fan Fiction ❯ The Suicide ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
There is someone who I love but, he is leaving our town today. I wanted to tell him I wanted hi to stay but could not find him. I went to the park, the harbor, even the small shop by the corner where he never is. I then enter the boat in where he always is. I open the door it creaks slowly...On the door is a handprint... A bloody handprint. I swallow hard and search the cabin... Next to me I see a small blue box inside I gasp... Inside the box is a beautiful ring blue and black diamonds...It is ingraved with the words "To my love Claudia." I step into the other section of the cabin. On the floor I see a trail of red...
I follow the trail on the floor I see a piece of paper, at this point my heart is beating, pounding so hard. I pick up the paper and uncrumble it inside is written in pencil the words over and over again "Suicide, suicide, suicide, suicide." I feel my face wet and notice tears as I look down to the last word. In red a bloodstained red is the word "SUICIDE" in big and bold letters. I then notice what is inside a blade. I then follow another trail of blood...
In the far corner I see my love and in his hand is a note. All over his face is blood. I then fall to the floor on my knees and am crying over my lover's body. I then look at the note it says "To: The one I love, Claudia I have decided that taking my life is the best way to save you. I love you passionetly, but you need to understand. Death was the only way to let my life be set free. I love you but now I must leave you. Love,
Shawn." I quickly stood up and grabbed the small blue box and put it in my coat's pocket. I run far from the harbor into the city park.
Now I am to the point where everything is flashing the handprint on th door, the words in red, his body all mangled and bloody, the ring, the harbor, the boat, everything flashing quickly, oh so quickly... Now I feel a rush of vomit coming up. I feel sick oh so sick. Now I see it the things I have done comimg up to my head. All the things, and I remeber the only word I speak of now...."SUICIDE".