Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Envy and Dark, Vampyr and Witch ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Envy smiled and moved closer, kissing Dark lightly and gently.
Her eyes widened, surprised. Of all of the possible things, he kisses me. I must have expected the worst. She savored the kiss. To her the kiss did not last. She wanted more, but she kept her inhibitions to herself. When Envy released the kiss, Dark licked her lips taking pleasure in the last of his taste, his smell, him entirely.
Envy licked his own lips, staring at Dark with soft eyes. “Did you like that?” He said the words “Did” and “you” in a manner that combined the two words. It formed a “didja” sound.
Dark just nodded, thunderstruck. He smiled. “Tell me what you want.”
“Love…That…” the words barely escaped her lips.
“Be more specific, sweetie.”
“You…”
Envy smiled into her neck. “Be more specific. What do you want me to do?”
“Make me yours…” she breathed.
Envy grinned. “How? How do you want it to be?”
“I-I do not know…” she felt drugged. Drugged by him. He was taking advantage of her human emotions.
“Are you sure you don't know?”
“I-I do not know…” she repeated. All eyes were on them, confused.
He licked her neck lightly as he breathed into her ear. “Think…” he moved his tongue to her ear, licking it. He knew he was taking advantage of her, but he did not really care. All he wanted was the right answer. Dark's eyes widened, she inhaled deeply, yet silently, to calm her anxiety. Still the butterflies attacked her gut.
“Think.” Envy repeated trailing her hand lightly with his fingers as he continued licking her ear and neck.
“Make me yours…whatever it takes, make me yours…”
“Even if you have to sacrifice everything you have?” he got the answer he had been awaiting.
“I have nothing…I never did…”
“Good.” Envy stopped and stared at Dark. Suddenly a woman, that had many features like Envy did, came into the café, glaring at Dark. “Envy! What are you doing with this kind of creature?”
Dark merely blinked. Another Vampyr? Envy looked back at the girl. “Leave me!”
The girl seemed very dismayed. “She is not even from our kind!”
Dark looked back and forth between the two Vampyrs. “Leave.” Envy repeated.
The woman stared at him. “I won't have my fiancée messing around with some witch!”
Dark blinked again. “Fiancée?”
Envy glared at the woman but chose not to say or do anything. He placed some money on the table and held Dark's hand. “Let's go.”
“Hn?” Dark felt so confused.
“Envy!” the woman screeched. He glared back at her. She fell silent and turned, running out of the café with tears streaming down her cheeks. He sighed and went out as well. The waitresses bowed to him, but he ignored them. “Let's go to my place…”
Dark simply nodded. Fiancée? But...
Envy smiled. “Are you okay?”
“I am certainly unsure. What was all that?”
“Just my fiancée.”
“Fiancée? That means you are engaged?”
“By the family.”
“Oh, so you have to go through with all of that assigned marriage nonsense?”
“What can I say? I'm a rare breed.”
“I cannot tell you how true that is.”
“She was well-chosen herself to be the perfect match for me.” He smiled sadly.
“There is no such thing as `perfect.' There never was and never will be.”
Envy chuckled. “There is…in my world.”
Dark stepped in front of him. “No, you are erroneous. Even for your kind there is no such thing is perfect.”
“Well now, do you have proof to back up your theory?”
“Yes. Me. I am your proof.”
“Oh?”
“When you and I were in the café. That woman, I made her angry, and she was obviously an annoyance to you. So there. There is no such thing as `perfect.' There never was and never will be. Aptness is always happy, never angry. If you understand my gist.”
“I never really thought of the situation like that. You're right.” Envy chuckled and stopped in front of a white house and golden gate. “Welcome to my house.” he waved and the gates slowly opened. He held her hand tighter. “Stay near me.” he whispered.
“Wow.”
Envy smiled as he led her in. There was a large garden of roses on either side of the two. They remained on the main path all the way up to the door. Before they even got to the door, a man opened it and was waiting for them. “Welcome home, Envy -sama.” the man greeted on their arrival.
Envy bowed. “Yuge, this is Dark.” She bowed with much courtesy.
Yuge bowed back. “Dark-sama…” he glanced at Envy. “Envy -sama, you are not supposed to bring her here….Kiri-sama is with your parents, crying because she saw you having an affair.”
Envy sighed. “I don't really care about it.” He held Dark's hand, “Let's go to my room.”
“Okay…” Dark followed him up the four flights of stairs. White marble steps with a golden trim and marble guard rails to match. “Your house is so…white. Beautiful none the less, but…so white.” Dark commented.
“Yeah. Sometimes it's too white. That's why I re-did my room.” Envy smiled, stopping in front of a mahogany door. Envy grasped the gold latch and revealed his room. His room was dressed in a nice coat of deep blue paint. The ceiling remained white while the walls were decorated with posters of fancy cars with all sorts of colors and stripes. Some even had neon lights lighting up the ground beneath them. Not very surprising, he still was a guy. “Welcome to my room. Please, make yourself at home.” he gestured for her to take a seat on the black sofa that was placed underneath the window. Black curtains hung from either side of it.
A guy appeared in the door way. Leaning casually with his arms crossed, he commented. “So this is your affair partner, Envy?”