Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ In My Heart and In My Mind ❯ Chapter 19

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
In My Heart and In My Mind
By Kathryn K. Williams 2006

Chapter Nineteen

Trish’s mother told them they could stay the entire weekend if they wished, simply happy to hear Samantha was getting out of the house finally. Trish told her mother that they would see how the night went and if things go well they may stay longer, if so they would return for some clothes and tell her all about their night at Beth’s. Diana agreed and told her to have fun and Trish gave her mother Beth’s number, as Beth spoke it out for her, before hanging up and telling the girls that the slumber part was on.

They spent the night watching movies that Beth owned, some horror movies and some vampire flicks, while curling up in a couple of sleeping bags, Beth planning to sleep in her bedroom while the two sleep in the living room, and talking about every thing from school to who else they thought was gay at school, Beth telling them if they were right or wrong. Before long the sun had faded away and so did Sam. Trish leaned over her friend and smiled down at the girl’s sleeping face.

“She’s fast asleep.” She whispered to Beth.

Beth looked at the girl’s sleeping form and grinned, “She looks so peaceful.” She said softly, “I can see why you fell for her.”

Trish’s smile twitched and she rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment, “I can’t remember how many times I watched her sleep like this.” She admitted sheepishly.

Beth looked at the girl seriously, “I’m sorry she can’t return your feelings.” She said sincerely.

Trish brushed Sam’s hair out of her face, “That is alright. As I said I figured this would happen. I’m just glad to see her smiling again. Thanks to you, thank you for everything you have done for her.”

“No problem.” Beth returned nonchalantly.

Trish slowly stood up and felt slightly wobbly, needing to grab the wall to stable herself, “Maybe I had too many of those coolers.” She admitted with a soft giggle.

Beth lifted up an empty bottle and looked at the small drop inside, “You only had six or seven. This is your first time isn’t it?” She inquired with a sly smile.

Trish did not notice the smile as she nodded and held her head, “Woah… I need to go to the washroom. I’ll be right back…” She slowly moved down the hall, passed Beth and her mother’s room, to the washroom.

Beth rolled over on her back as Trish left the room and stared up at the ceiling. She had several coolers herself, but was not feeling the effects as of yet. She kept to light liquor as the heavier stuff tended to send her powers out of control and she didn’t need another incident like that first time. Even though she still wasn’t feeling the drinks she was feeling something and she cursed herself for it. She bit down upon her lower lip as she tried to control the raising feeling that had been building up inside of her since she pulled Trish behind the portables at school. She could feel the coolers had weakened her control over her urges and was afraid that if she did not keep herself in check she may end up kissing the girl before the night was out and she did not want to scare the girl off so soon after she started warming up to her.

She knew that Trish didn’t have feelings for her at that moment, but she could see that the girl was at least noticing her now, unlike when they first met. She wanted so badly to get to know Trish, and felt ashamed of using Sam to get closer to the girl. She just did not have the strength to walk up to Trish and tell her how she felt. She had told herself before the school year began that she would keep her heart under control, but she couldn’t help herself. There was just something about Trisha that she could not explain. She rolled over again to glance down the hall at the light under the washroom door and quivered at the thought of the girl using her washroom. She shook her head of the thoughts that tried to invade her mind and sat upright, taking several deep breaths in an attempt to clear her mind.

Unable to get her head in check she got to her feet and moved to the balcony where she quietly opened the sliding glass door and stepped out onto the cool cement ground and looked out over the city. The sun had descended long ago leaving a star filled sky hanging overhead. There were no clouds so the moon provided enough light for Beth to see the park below the, the trees creating long shadows in which animals most likely played. She breathed in the cold night area and allowed it to clear her head. She took a couple more breaths when she heard someone moving through the blinds behind her and spun around to see Trish standing on the balcony, staring out at the city.

“Wow…” She breathed as she gazed out at the sea of stars, “It’s beautiful.” She approached the railing and glanced down to quickly back up again, “God, we are high up.” She said in a panic.

Beth rushed to the girl’s side to steady her, lowering Trish to a plastic garden chair, “Easy there.” Her hand touched the girl’s bare leg and for the first time she noticed that Trish had removed her pants. Sam had removed her pants before curling up in the sleeping bag and Beth figured that must have been the girl’s plans after returning from the washroom she was just ready to find the girl sitting before her with no pants on. She quickly removed her hand and forced herself to look the girl in the eyes. “Calm down, there is nothing to worry about.” She assured the girl, as well as herself.

Trish held her hands in her head, “I feel dizzy. I forgot we were so high up.” She said shakily.

Beth knelt next to the girl and place a hand on Trish’s shoulder, “Do you want me to help you back inside?” She inquired concernedly.

Trish nodded, “I hate heights.” She stated miserably, “Sorry…”

“Its quite alright.” Beth insisted as she took Trish by the arm and slowly helped her to her feet, “Don’t look over the railing.” She warned as she stirred the girl away from the edge, “Just look at me.” She said carefully luring the girl back towards the balcony door, “Easy there, watch your step.”

Trish did as she was told, however tripped as her last foot passed through the door and stumbled into Beth, and they both tumbled onto a beanbag chair, giggling and shhing each other. Beth found herself pinned under Trish, but didn’t mind the feeling. She swallowed hard as she realized that they were nose to nose together and she could feel that growing urge inside of her even more then before.

Trish brought a hand up to Beth’s face and brushed a hair from the girl’s face, “You really are beautiful.” She said in awe, “I was such an idiot not to notice it before.” She lowered her eyes in shame of herself.

Beth flushed, “Now the coolers really are talking. You don’t mean that.” She lightly pushed at the girl’s shoulder.

Trish leaned in closer to the girl, “I do mean it.” Her lips lightly brushed against Beth’s and Beth could not hold back any longer. She wrapped her arms around the girl’s neck and kissed lightly upon the upper lip. Trish did not recoil and returned the kiss. Tongues slipped between lips as the two girls slipped into a passionate kiss. Beth could feel their saliva moving between their mouths and lightly ran a hand up the back of Trish’s shirt, causing the girl to softly moan. She could feel the softness of her cotton panties and this made her shiver in delight. She broke free from the kiss to gaze into Trish’s eyes.

“I want you.” She breathed, her hand running along Trish’s side, under her bra strap.

Trish suddenly sat up on the girl’s lap, a bright flush covering her entire body, “You what?” Trish asked perplexedly, unsure if she heard the girl correctly.

Beth sat up and pulled Trish’s legs around her waist, running a hand along her bare skin of her legs, “Make love to me.” She pleaded, lightly kissing the girl on nap of the neck.

Trish squirmed at the sensation of the girl’s lips upon her flesh and glanced down at Sam’s sleeping form, “But what about Sam?” She inquired worriedly. Surprised to hear herself saying such a thing. Not putting a stop to things, but just worrying about her friend hearing them.

Beth looked down at their sleeping friend and down the hall, “My room.” She insisted, forcing Trish to stand and taking the girl by the hand.

“I… I’m not sure about this…” She said nervously, suddenly aware of what she had just agreed too, “I’ve never…” She flushed again.

Beth opened her bedroom door and pulled the girl inside, “You have masturbated haven’t you?” She bluntly asked, closing the door behind her, leaving only the light of the moon to guild their way. She stepped up to Trish, wrapping an arm around the girl while her other hand slid under the front of the girl’s shirt and along the band of her panties.

Trish swallowed hard, “Well… yeah… but…” Trish’s protests were cut off by another intense kiss from Beth that made every part of Trish’s body quiver with anticipation of more. Beth’s hand moved under her panties and touched pubic hairs causing Trish to quickly back up and nervously wiped at her face with her hand and swallowed again, “Are you sure about this?” Trish stammered ever so slightly, “I mean, don’t you want to wait until it is someone you love? Some who really loves you?”

Beth stopped and stared at Trish with a mixed look of confusion and grief, “You don’t want me?” She asked woefully, “I thought you said I was beautiful.”

Trish reached out to take the girl’s cheeks in her hands, “You are beautiful and I think I could love you, but I want to get to know you.” She explained firmly, “Right now I want to be there for Sam and I want my first time to be something beautiful and not rushed.”

Tears splashed over Beth’s eyes and ran her mascara down her cheeks, “What are you saying?” She asked in confusion.

Trish rubbed the back of her neck, “I think I’m saying I want to date you first. If that would be alright with you?”

“You mean like girlfriends?” Beth inquired hesitantly, “Real girlfriends?” A nervous smile crossed her face.

Trish nodded, “If you want to date someone who is in love with their best friend that is?”

Beth smiled and hugged Trish tightly, “I would like that.” She whispered into the girl’s ear, tears steadily streaming down her face.

Trish backed up slightly and smiled at the girl, “Want to watch another movie together?” She asked with a nod to the door.

Beth nodded and picked up a Kleenex from a box on her dresser and then got a look of herself in the mirror, “Shit I look horrible.” She said as she dabbed at her eyes.

Trish smiled, “No you don’t. Why don’t you wash up while I pick another movie? Anything you want to see?” She asked as she led the girl into the hall and towards the washroom.

“You choose.” Beth suggested and then spun around to give Trish another quick kiss on the lips, “Thank you.” Beth said as she disappeared into the washroom.

Trish lightly touched her lips and smiled. This was her first kiss and it was wonderful. She suddenly realized that she had a girlfriend and skipped down the hall to the living room where she picked through the tapes in search of what to watch.

*****

To be Continued . . .

*****

Note: Characters and ideas in this story are a copyright of Kathryn K Williams.

If you wish to view art from this series please visit my deviant arts site at: http://shinigami-shimai.deviantart.com/

For more of my stories visit my deviant hearts site at: http://www.devianthearts.com/viewuser.php?uid=159

Also if you spot any typos or other errors please contact me at katwilliams @ rogers.com