Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Remember Your Past ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Remember Your Past
Chapter 2
 
Setasha found herself staring at the blonde boy for at least five minutes. His hair was still tied back, but his eyes had changed… They weren't a calming ocean mist anymore… They looked like emotionless sapphire crystals…
 
As if his eyes didn't surprise her enough, he had undergone an extreme wardrobe change as well. He was wearing a tight, black t-shirt with a long black cloak thrown over it, as well as loose, black combat pants. Her eyes moved down to his waist where she saw that same silver chain belt. Setasha's eyes traveled down to his feet which where covered in black combat boots with silver accents… For some reason they seemed strangely familiar to her…
 
Setasha blinked and she left herself blush slightly as her eyes met his again, “What are you doing here?” She took a step back, “How'd you get in?”
 
He stepped closer and ran a soft, black leather gloved hand along her cheek. Worry flashed in his eyes for a split second before he was able to renew the barrier. He must've known she saw it because he looked away. Setasha frowned slightly as the warmth of his hand left her cheek.
 
He sighed softly, “Why did I kiss you?” He muttered under his breath.
 
Setasha frowned slightly, “How should I know? I can't read your mind. I was wondering that myself.”
 
The boy laughed as he stared deeply into her eyes, “So what are you doing in a place like this Princess?”
 
Setasha stared at him in confusion. She couldn't believe how fast he was to change the subject on her, “What do you mean? I live here…”
 
He sweatdropped, “You really don't remember anything do you?” She shook her head and he continued, “I thought you were just kidding…”
 
She blinked at him, “Then could you explain what you're talking about?”
 
The boy sighed, “I'm not sure any of it would make sense to you at the moment.”
 
“Then explain the things that will make sense.”
 
“Like what?” He glanced at her.
 
Setasha sat in a chair, “How about you start with your name.”
 
The boy sighed again and sat next to her. He threw his feet up onto the table as he took the book in his hand, “My name is Noran. How did you get my book?”
 
Setasha shoved his feet off the table, “I don't know how I got your book. You disappeared and it was in my hand.”
 
Noran leaned close to her and grinned, “Really?”
 
Setasha blushed and leaned back, “Yes…”
 
He grinned even more as he leaned closer, “You're blushing. Do you like me or something?”
 
Setasha blushed even more as she leaned back and fell out of the chair, “Ow… No! Of course not!”
 
Noran jumped over the chair Setasha had just fallen out of and landed over her. He leaned down so their faces were less than an inch apart. He stared deeply into her eyes and ran a gloved hand along her cheek again. He leaned in even more so their lips were almost touching and he whispered, “Are you alright Princess?”
 
Setasha could feel his warm breath on her face and her eyes slid shut, “I… I'm fine.”
 
She opened her eyes and looked back into his. He blushed as he brushed his lips softly against hers before standing up quickly. He offered a hand to help her up as she blushed while staring up at him. She hesitated before taking his hand. He pulled her up and she ended up leaning against him slightly. He gently wrapped an arm around her and whispered again, “You sure Princess?”
 
Setasha twitched and pushed him away from her. He was too shocked to keep his balance and fell over the chair behind him, landing hard on his back. He glared up at her, “What the hell was that for?!”
 
She grinned slightly as she stepped on his stomach, “Don't call me Princess, got it? My name is Setasha.”
 
Suddenly the doorbell rang and she jumped, “Shit! I have to go to school!”
 
Noran laughed as he stood up, “School? Today?” He brushed his chest off, “Sorry Priunces-… Setasha, but I'm not letting you go to school today.”
 
Setasha glared at him, “What?! Why not?!”
 
He laughed again, “I was going to take you home… But if you'd rather go to school, then be my guest.”
 
“Setasha let's go!”
 
Setasha heard her friends calling to her from outside, but they seemed so far away. Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened, “… Home?”
 
Noran nodded slightly as he placed a hand on her shoulder. Setasha glanced and the door and sighed, “Noran… I…” She turned her head to look back at him… But he was gone.