Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ rendezvous ❯ Sneak out ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Suki walked cautiously through the park, her bike hooked under her arm. Not a sound, she couldn't make a sound.
 
She finally dropped her bike in front of a vacant school, lights on dimly.
 
The janitor must still be working, then.
 
A quick look at her cell phone informed her that it was 2:30AM. Right on time.
 
She leaned against the frosted bike lock, the chilly air seeping through her clothes and making her skin burn from the cold. Suki tried to concentrate on the street lights to pass the time, but soon her attention would waver onwards, to a passing car, or an interesting house.
 
It seemed like time had frozen this place. No children out playing, no teenagers looming in the dakr corners, no adults scolding the students of the school.
 
A sheet of silence.
 
As time passed, Suki felt the cold reach to her toes, making them numb. Next was her abdomen, the cold crept up under her shirt and pressed against her soft, pale skin. She sighed.
 
How much longer am I going to have to wait?
 
Finally, when the clock struck 3AM, a bike zoomed into the school's parking lot.
 
Suki couldn't supress her starstruck smile. Her stomach did gymnastics and her cheeks flushed a light pink. Well, sort of, her cheeks were already pink from the cold.
 
The figure dismounted from the bike and walked over to Suki. He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. Sparks lit up in Suki's eyes and she sighed.
 
This is how he always made her feel, whole, loved, the only one for him.
 
Her knees buckled and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders to stabilize herself. He held her even tighter, kissing her at a slow pace, becoming aware of the girl's incoherent shaking.
 
“Suki-chan…”
 
“Aoiri-kun…”
 
She nuzzled her chin on his shoulder and sighed softly, her breath coming out in torrents. “I missed you…”
 
He rested his head on the top of her scalp. “I missed you too.”
 
Suki's legs gave way once more and she grabbed hold of the boy as tight as she could. He stabilized her, taking in her hair's scent. He loved that smell. His heart beat faster just from the girl's scent. He placed a hand on her head.
 
“So?” Suki said cheerfully, as if it was 12 in the afternoon instead of three in the morning.
 
“So?” Aoiri replied, even more cheerfully. “Where to?”
 
Suki thought for a moment, “some nice bushes?” she asked wholeheartedly, an obscene grin plastered on her face.
 
“OK,” Aoiri agreed, smiling, “East or West?”
 
“You pick,” Suki said, brushing her lips against his.
 
Aoiri sighed, deciding that it would be best to just choose, “Eenie, meenie, miney, moe, catch a tiger by the toe…” he muttered, his eyes going from side-to-side, “East.”
 
“OK,” Suki giggled, “Ummm, which way's east?”
 
“That way,” Aoiri chuckled, pointing to the right. He placed an arm on the girl's waist and began to steer her in that direction. “Oh, wait,” he muttered, stopping. He reached into his bag and pulled out a huge blanket. He wrapped it around both of their shoulders.
 
Suki giggled.
 
“Don't drag it on the ground, though, this blanket's from my bed!”
 
Suki looked at him, “why did you bring a blanket from your bed? I have tons of blankets.”
 
“Well, I didn't know that,” he replied, rolling his eyes.
 
“After all of the escapades in my room, you never took note of all the blankets I own?”
 
“I've only seen TWO of your blankets, the ones you have on your bed.”
 
Suki sighed mockingly, “excuses, excuses…”
 
He led her through a dark courtyard and around a chilling park. The whole place seemed to be totally different at night. Eerie different.
 
Aoiri held her closer to his body, sensing her worry. “Almost there,” he whispered reassuringly.
She nodded, nudging his cheek with her head. He smiled.
 
Such love, such contentment. 4 months of dating and they were completely into each other. No lies, hate, deciet, tricks, just overpowering hormones mixed with a lot of love.
 
Aoiri stopped at the bush and motioned for Suki to walk in first. She grinned and clambered into the bush. Aoiri followed close behind her till they were in the middle of the bush.
 
Aoiri smiled as he looked into Suki's dark blue eyes. A circle of light blue mixed in as well, giving the look of the ocean. He drank in her expression, pulling her close to him. Her brownish-blond hair fell in front of her face and she giggled, pushing the hair away. She leaned in to kiss Aoiri just as he pushed himself on her. She groaned. He slid his legs around hers and held onto her lower-back. Suki shivered, her skin reacting to his cold hands.
 
She slipped her hands around his neck. He was pulled even closer to her, every part of his body pressing onto hers. Suki grinned, kissing him roughly. He retorted back by nibbling on her bottom lip. She grazed her hands around his neck but then rested her hands back on his cheeks.
 
She pushed his lips away and looked into his light-blue eyes, with just a sprinkle of her eye colour mixed in there. His dark brown hair was matted with sweat and though he looked calm and serene, his eyes told her that he was a little nervous.
 
What could he be afraid of?
 
Aoiri's hands crept up from Suki's lower back to mid-back, nestling his hands over her delicate bra strap. After a moment of hesitation, he undid the bra and slid his right hand over Suki's breast.
She moaned with approval, rubbing her body against his. His legs loomed over hers even more dramatically and she leaned against a tree branch for support.
 
It felt so right. His arms, her scent, his kisses, her soft embrace. Everything felt so unbelieveably perfect.
 
Aoiri's hands slid back out from under Suki's bra and he began to grab at the girl's crotch. She laughed and muttered in his ear, “you're not going to get much pleasure from touching me there tonight, it's still my danger week.”
 
“I know,” he whispered back, placing his hands even lower on her crotch. “I can tell.” His hands continued to rub against her crotch until he moved his hands to her butt. He squeezed it tightly, lifting her up by a couple of centimetres.
 
More kissing ensued. Suki was practically falling over the tree branched and Aoiri had engulfed her body under his. She took in his scent, his kisses, as she slid onto the ground.
 
Suki kissed Aoiri deeply, then wrapping her legs around his body, moving her hands up and down his arms. He moaned quietly, pushing himself onto her.
 
Aoiri bit at Suki's lips, slipping his tongue, between her teeth. She rebounded with her tongue in his mouth, her hands on his cheeks once more.
 
Suki's hands slid down to the bottom of Aoiri's shirt, pulling it off in one pull.
 
“Rawr,” he whispered, running his hands down to her shirt as well.
 
 
He slipped it off and threw it off to the side. The blanket still hung in the tree, unused, not needed.
 
Suki sucked on the boys lips and rolled over, so she was on top of him. He moaned again, so she took that as an invitation to undo the zipper of his pants and take them off.
 
Aoiri rubbed his hands all over Suki, holding her and pushing her body into his. Their bodies moulded to each other's so perfectly, it was all so effortless.
 
Sanity soon deserted Aoiri and the animal within him bounded out. He undid the girls pants with ease and threw them into the air. He rolled onto her and rubbed his body on hers. Back and forth. As fast as he could.
 
Suki's body went into overdrive. Her body heated up and hormones pumped through her body at an alarming rate. Aoiri's hand were all over her, touching every piece of skin she had on her body, kissing every bit of exposed skin. A moan escaped her lips as he wrapped his legs around hers.
 
His hands moved down to her feet. He took off her shoes and slid off her socks. Suki did the same. Now they were both in their undergarments, Suki's bra hanging loosely on her delicate frame.
 
Aoiri slipped the girls bra off and grabbed onto her soft, tender breasts. Her nipples hardened at his touch and he grinned wildly, running his fingers over them.
 
“Mmmm, they're quite hard, aren't they?” Aoiri chuckled, smiling madly.
 
“It's just the girl's way of saying hello,” Suki whispered in a voice filled with seduction and longing.
 
They were two pieces of cloth away from being completely naked. Aoiri seemed to have noticed that too, because he soon became obsessed with the waistband of the girl's underwear.
 
“I know what you want, but, no, not today.”
 
Aoiri sighed, “aw, OK, fine.”
 
Suki grinned, thinking: maybe next time though.