Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Under The Blue Moon ❯ French Toast ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

......:.:..::..::.
*.::..::..:.:......

After 5 hours of horror movies, I ended up falling asleep on the couch... in Damien's lap...

Wonder how I got there... a few thoughts come to mind... but I hope none of them are right...

When I woke up, the sun was setting and I had a sudden craving for french toast. Again I must remind you, my cravings come feircly after one of my 'episodes' (As I call them). But they are nothing compared to when its that time of the month...

I made my way down the hall, downstairs, and into the dining room (After getting lost a few times). Did I mention that this place was a really big mansion a few miles away from the city? And that it was surrounded by a dense forest? Yea... Well, anyways...

After about a half hour of wandering, I found the dining room. This is where I found the family of demons whispering among themselves.

A little suspicous if you ask me... Oh, well...

"You guys mind if I use your kitchen?" I asked, walking casually through the room to the door that connected to the large kitchen.

"Uh... sure..." Mr. Sanders said, his voice was hesitant and he seemed to have been surprized at my sudden appearance.

Hm... very interesting...

I pushed away my suspicions and went inside the really big kitchen... 'wow... its shiny in here...' I thought.

Having a little dificulty with finding the cooking utensils, I called Marlene to help me.

"What are you up to, Kiara?" she asked, a brow raised and a smirk playing on her lips.

"And what are you three up to? Whispering like you were plotting to invade Canada or something." I grinned.

She shut her trap and gave me a wary look.

I chuckled and shook my head at her. "But, seriously, where do you keep everything?" I asked.

"Why?" she asked, frowning.

"Because I want to cook something!" I whined.

She grinned at me and asked "Like what?"

"French toast! I need french toast!" I said in a strained voice.

She laughed at me and began to give me a tour of the kitchen.

......................................................... ..................... sorry, I'll put more up later!