Romance Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ Double Joy ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The double joy

 

Sheldon and Leonard proceeded down the aisle, Sheldon tall and slender in his tight fitting black doublet and trousers with vertical golden stripes, and Leonard stout in his dark Green long wide cloak, crimson waistcoat, yellow shirt and wide blue trousers. They we're accompanied by Howard in his greens and Raj in his usual ensemble. They came to the altar and stopped, waiting for their brides. 

And there they were, floating down the aisle, Amy with wavy dark hair and Pearl necklace around her neck, in her long tight fitting white silk dress embroidered with golden leaves, with deep oval neckline and flaring short sleeves and long wide hem embroidered with golden circles, and Penny with her golden wavy hair, in a white dress with tight fitting bodice and long wide skirt, with rows of golden flowers embroidered on it, with oval neck and flared sleeves. Inukhet, his black fur now smooth, was leading Penny. They were accompanied by Bernie and Lucy.

Sheldon's breath caught in his chest as his lovely bride floated to him. And Leonard gasped seeing his radiant Penny.

'You look like a beautiful flower, my dear,' Sheldon drawled tenderly.

Amy smiled gentky to him.

'Penny, Oh, you look great, my dear,' Leonard blurted out. Penny grinned to him.

The high priest of Ra looked at the two young couples and their friends smiling gently.

Inukhet led Penny to Leonard and released her hand, waving his tail merrily. 

Amy stood opposite Sheldon and Penny opposite Leonard.

Sheldon gazed at Amelia tenderly and Leonard looked at Penny smiling shyly.

The high priest nodded.

'All right,' he declared. 'Sheldon, will you take Amelia as your lawful wedded wife till death do you part?'

'I will,' Sheldon replied firmly, smiling gently to Amy.

'Amelia, will you take Sheldon as your lawful wedded husband?'

'I will,' Amelia smiled gently, gazing at her Sheldon.

'Leonard, will you take Penelope as your lawful wedded wife?' the priest asked turning to Leonard.

'I will,' Leonard smiled shyly.

'Penelope, will you take Leonard as your lawful wedded husband?'

'I will,' Penny grinned to Leo.

'Rings,' the priest requested.

Howard took the rings out of his pocket and handed them to Sheldon and Leonard.

Sheldon took the golden ring with pointed oval bezel with a light Green stone surrounded by Green and white triangles and two pairs of small diamonds in pile. 'With this ring I marry you, in the name of Gods Almighty,' he declared and put the ring gently on Amy's slender ring finger. Amy smiled tenderly to him, he responded in kind.

Leonard took the golden ring with large oval moonstone surrounded by polychrome leaves, and uttered, 'With this ring I marry you, in the name of Gods Almighty.' He put the ring on Penny's long slender ring finger and smiled shyly to her. She grinned to him.

'Now I pronounce you and you husband and wife,' the priest declared smiling gently. 'What Gods joined let No man part!'

Sheldon beamed to Amy and Leonard smiled shyly to Penny.

'You may kiss your brides,' the priest declared.

Sheldon, blushing deeply, leaned to Amy and kissed her tenderly. She answered him passionately.

Leonard kissed Penny gently, she answered him tenderly.

'Well, now we are truly brothers, Leonard,' Sheldon smiled softly. 'You mean very much to me, and Penny too.'

Leonard smiled gently to his brother in law, 'And you mean a lot to me, Sheldon.'

Amy and Penny looked tenderly at their newlywed husbands. 

'And you are a sister to me now, Penny,' Amy observed.

'Yeah,' Penny grinned.

'Well, now to the Plentiful Date Tree for the wedding feast, Yes?' Howard grinned.

'Indeed, Howard,' Sheldon smiled softly.

And they left the Temple, Sheldon and Leonard arm in arm with their newlywed wives, and their friends following them.

 

Later in Sheldon's room at the Plentiful Date, Sheldon sat down on the edge of the bed shyly, unbuttoned his doublet gently, and looked at Amy who was sitting in the bed in her white pelisse.

'Shall I, my dear?' he asked blushing gently.

'Oh Yes,' Amy breathed.

'Good, I needed your consent to this,' Sheldon nodded gravely.

Amy reached to him and kissed him soundly, leaving him breathless and flushed. 

Sheldon untied his trousers, left in a white shirt and wide white braies. He leaned to his wife and kissed her tenderly. She answered him passionately and started unlacing his shirt. Sheldon embraced her hotly. 'Whoo!' Amy breathed out, flushed.

 

Meanwhile in the next room Leonard removed Penny's dress nimbly, and she unbuttoned his waistcoat and removed it, and kissed him hotly. He untied his trousers and threw them away, left in his yellow flowery shirt and wide white braies. Penny straddled his hips and started untying his shirt. He flushed, smiling shyly. Penny grinned and kissed him soundly. He answered her tenderly.