Romance Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ Looking for an eclipse ❯ Request ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"I m late.So please tell me what you want." i told him angrily before he opens his mouth."We need your assistance." he said."I m not going to help you kill anyone" i replaid, feeling shy since my anger never lasts."Im not asking you that.My Lord is going to meet a powerful vampire family and we want you to use your gift in order to protect him.Thats all.The guard will be not far away but with you they wont be needed." I didnt say anything but he knew me too well and he knew he accomplish his mission here.
Jasmine and Daniel were always asking me why do i work for them from time to time.Until one day feeling for the first time ok all day long we gathered around the fire and told each other our secrets.They never asked why again.
FLASHBACK:The day started with good omens.The sky was cloudy,my children slept all night with me in my bed,i wasnt hungry,i had found a very rare book for a client.And i remembered how he smiled at me one day.Everything was ok today in my life.I saw Jasmine smiling me with glowing eyes.I m always giving her any books i have in my possession.This specific book was as old as she was.So we gathered around the fire and she started telling me stories about this book.Interesting stories that my client had asked me to dinner in order to tell them everything.Jasmine's creator was a very irresponsible vampire that had the end of those that considered menace to the vampire sociaty by the Voltury.Still he was her creator.Fortunatly she was very different.In one month time Jasmine was able to increase the profits from apple trees his father left him,pay all the dedts and made their house liveable again.
"My turn!" i said when she finished."The day i became a vampire someone i loved tried to kill me.He couldnt understand that human or vampire i m still Bella.At first it wasnt painful enough so i manage to prevent him and his friends to take away my children from me,but as the pain was becoming stonger and stronger i soon knew i wont be able to fight them back.I remember watching in slow motion one of them attacking me when he saw me the pain was unbearable for me.But he didnt get very near me.Because i saw him screaming,howling is the exact
word,and falling down not far away from me,nearby my dead creator that they killed in their attempt to save me from her.But another vampires were
watching the whole scene and they decided to interfear for my benefit.
One wolf end up dead ,three of them were badly injured and the rest of them were so frozen by the death of one of them that forget all about me.
As they told me later my savers,they belong to the volturi guards.They took me in for a couple months untill i was fine enough to live on my own.My gifts,i look like human and i m a very powerful shield,saved my babies from death even they thought that a vampire with human children is at least awkward.And here i am."
Daniel's story was even worse than mine.His whole coven was disrtoyed
because they defended the vampire children.The side that lost.We all knew what that means.For the rest of his life he has to look back to make sure that he is safe.Watching all your family die was a terrible thing for him.
The atmosphere was so ilectrified that we didnt say a word for the rest of the night.
PRESENT:
I had to start all over again.A new therapist,a new babysitter,a new kindergarden maybe.Anyway i have many things to do before i even start thinking of these things again i have plenty to discuss with my 4 year children with big imagination.