Romance Fan Fiction ❯ ~Shadow_Of_The_Night~ ❯ ~Shadow_Of_The_Night~ ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Heres a short description of yourself, Ok first of all your name is Sarisha (its greek i got it at the doll palace) your 17, 5'6, size 14, Your eyes are the most beautiful and brightest green anyone has ever seen, black hair with blood red highlights, You like Punck and Rock music, Your single, You live with your Mom and older Brother, Your Mom is "AWESOME"!!! you two are very close, Your brother is the coolest ever, His name is Dominic he's 19, 6'2, brown hair and blue eyes, Your dad left you guys when you were only a few weeks old you have never met him and thats fine with you. Ok i think thats about it i hope you like yourself now on with the story! Sarisha your Mom yells, What?, You have to babysit at 6:00 tonight and its 5:40, Oh crap i forgot you say out loud to yourself, Thanks Mom for reminding me i'll be right down, Ok hony hurry, I will Mom, You grab your stuff kiss your Mom goodbye and your out the door in no time. You make it to the Johnson's with 5 minutes to spare, Hi Sarisha your early, Just by a couple of minutes Mrs.Johnson, Well come on in, You just walk through the door and the kids come running up to you, Sarisha sarisha, Hey Joel and Anne What have you guys been up to?, Just playin and stuff like that said Joel, What about you Anne?, She just looked at me and grind, Hellow Sarisha, Hi Mr.Johnson, We'll be back home around midnight your welcome to stay the night or i can take you home its up to you?, Thank you for the offer Mr.Johnson but Dominic said he would pick me up, Ok as long as you have a ride home well we better get going we will see you around midnight, Ok have fun, After they leave you go and check on the kids, Joel get off of me i'm gonna tell Sarisha, Whats going on in here? Joel get off of your sister right now, But, NOW! Joel,he finally gets off of her she runs over to you and hugs your leg, Cry baby, I'm not, Ok you two stop fighting hey why don't we watch a movie?, The kids loved your idea, So you found yourself watching The little mermaid, About half an hour into the movie the kids are fast asleep, So you carry them to bed and tuck them in, Their so sweet and innocent when their asleep you think to yourself, You quietly walk back out to the living room and turn off the TV, You get into your bag that you brought and get out your book and start to read, You get so into your book you forget about everything, All of a sudden the phone rings, Hellow?, All you hear is breathing, Hellow? who are you? this isn't funny, Laughter and then a mans voice with a strong English accent You don't know me yet but ohh do i know you my love you will be mine before this night is through, "DON'T" call here again you freak you yell into the phone and hang up on him, By now your shaking you try and calm yourself but nothing is working, So you go and check on the kids to make sure their alright, You walk quietly to their room and peak inside, Their still sound asleep, You smile to youself and walk back out to the living room you look at the clock its 10:30, Your just about to sit back down and start reading again when theres a knock at the door it scares you, You get up to answet it, You unlock and open the door and you see.......