Romance Fan Fiction ❯ ~Shadow_Of_The_Night~ ❯ ~Shadow_Of_The_Night! ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
And you see noone, You peak out the door and still see nobody, You hurry up and shut and lock the door, Your really freaked out now, First the freaky guy on the phone and now this, Oh no you think to yourself what if its the same guy, You start to panic and your heart starts to beat really fast, No you can't do this to yourself its probably just some kid playing a prank on you You say out loud to yorself, So you go to the kitchen and get a glass of water to calm yourself, And it seems to help a little, Just as you start to relax you hear a really loud BANG!!!! outside and you jump out of your chair and run over to the window, You can't see anything its pitch dark outside, Which is weird because when you got here earlier there were street lights on, Now you really start to freak!!!!!, Just as you run to grab the phone and check on the kids, The lights in the house go out, So now you can't see anything in here either, Then you here glass being broke, OH MY GOSH!!!!!! you think to yourself i have to get the kids out of here, Before you can even move, You feel someone against your back, He leans on you and wraps his arms around you, You can't move your so scared, Then he whispers in your ear, Hello my love did you miss me?.......