Romance Fan Fiction ❯ A Change in Heart ❯ Wonderful ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The weekend didn’t go as planned. Sky forced Kevin to stay in his room while he helped him get caught up in Biology and do extra credit. It was a good thing he helped him because he only got half of it done while Sky did the other half. What Kevin thought was going to be a passionate weekend turned out to be very dull and exhausting. It really was a shame because they were alone all weekend. Sky had to drag Kevin out of bed come Monday morning.

Feeling half dead, Kevin walked into Biology and turned in all his work. Sky walked him back outside to sit with his friends before classes started. Sky started to walk to his usual place but Kevin stopped him. “You can sit with us.”

“Oh, ok.” Kevin and Sky sat across from Bruce, Derrick and Katlyn. They noticed Katlyn wasn’t sitting next to Bruce; Derrick was in between the two. But it was obvious; Bruce hadn’t received the bad news yet.

Bruce gave Kevin a confused look, “Since when does Sky sit with us.”

Oh. Right. Bruce didn’t know anything and Kevin hadn’t planned on telling him. “Umm, we’re not fighting anymore.” What the hell was he supposed to say?

“Oh, uh, congratulations. Now you’re friends?”

“I guess so.” Kevin shrugged.

Bruce shrugged, “Cool.”

Sky snorted.

Katlyn blushed and Derrick covered his smile with his hand.

“Anyway,” Kevin looked at his fingers laced together on the table.

“Well, as awkward as this was, I’m going to class. Want to go ahead and head to class with me?” Derrick asked Katlyn.

They had first hour together. “Yeah,” Kevin thought he saw Katlyn’s cheeks brighten.

“I will catch you next hour,” Bruce touched her arm as she passed. Katlyn nodded. “Hey,” Bruce caught their attention, “I know it’s a little soon, but I think I want to ask her to marry me.”

Kevin looked at Sky horrified. Sky was the first to speak, “Do not do that.”

“Why?” Bruce was confused.

“Why?? You haven’t even kissed yet and you’re still in high school! What if you scare her and she says no? Then your whole relationship is ruined.” Go Sky! Kevin was too shocked to say anything.

Kevin really felt bad for Bruce. What if Katlyn and Derrick started dating? Bruce would be so depressed. “Oh, I never thought of that.” Bruce’s brow’s furrowed, “I guess I was just thinking she would be happy. I mean…. I thought we were perfect for each other.” Oh man.

“You need to see where she’s at in the relationship.” Sky quickly ended the conversation there. “Kevin? Class?”

“Oh. Right.” Kevin stood with Sky.

“Later guys.” Bruce stayed sitting as they walked away.

“Yikes,” Kevin crossed his arms.

“Yeah, poor guy.” They took their seats in Biology. Turns out it was a free day, the teacher needed to get caught up on her grading, most of it was probably Kevin’s. Sky turned his desk around to face Kevin’s.

“I can’t believe this is the last week of school.” Kevin sighed.

“I’m glad, that means all summer with you.” Sky smirked as he leaned back in his seat, legs stretching out under the desks in between Kevin’s; spreading them apart.

“Are you forgetting we’re still in class?” Kevin raised his brows at Sky.

“No,” he smiled, “Why?”

“Do you want everyone to stare at us?”

“Let them.” He rubbed his foot up Kevin’s leg.

Kevin jerked his legs back, blushing, “Geez.”

“What? Can’t I be proud of you?” Sky looked deeply into his eyes.

All Kevin could do was blush and look away. Sky’s laugh was absolutely beautiful, sending a flutter through Kevin’s stomach.

*****

‘Meet me by my tree.’ The text was from Sky. Kevin and Derrick joined Sky at the tree, confused. “What’s going on?” Kevin asked Sky.

“Well, I see Katlyn is talking to Bruce over there at your table and I didn’t think it would be a good idea for us to go over there.” Sky pointed at Bruce and Katlyn.

“Doesn’t look like it’s going so well,” Derrick frowned at the once happy couple.

“Well, you missed Bruce saying he wanted to marry her.” Sky stared in the same direction.

“What?” Derrick’s head snapped in Sky’s direction.

“Yeah, shocked?” Kevin looked at Derrick, not wanting to watch Bruce break down.

“Yeah, I mean….why….” He looked back at the table, “that’s just insane.”

“Jealous?” Sky teased. Kevin stared at him, what was he doing?

“Well,” he shrugged, “I don’t know, maybe.”

Whoa!! Hello! Derrick was jealous?? Kevin hadn’t thought he even liked Katlyn. He never even really looked at her, well…. Come to think of it, Derrick was always watching her talk and he had been spending a lot of time with her. Or was she spending a lot of time with him? “Do you…umm, like Katlyn?” Kevin gave Derrick a curious look.

“Well, she’s really great, you know?” Derrick stared in Katlyn’s direction. “She’s absolutely gorgeous, sweet and cares about everyone.” Kevin and Sky smiled at Derrick, “She’s perfect.” His voice was quiet.

Sky pats his shoulder, “Good thing she likes you back.”

Derrick’s head snapped back, eyes wide, “She does??”

“Absolutely, you’re the other guy.”

“You’re serious?” Derrick looked to Kevin, “He’s serious?”

“Yeah, she told us after you left to answer your phone.” Kevin shrugged with a smile, “Congratulations man.” Kevin gave him a little slap on the arm.

“I’m going for a walk,” Derrick walked away, even though he sounded bored, they could see him smiling.

*****

Sky offered to take Katlyn home after school, so the three of them drove to her house, quietly. Katlyn’s eyes were red and her cheeks were stained with tears, she sat in the back looking out the window the whole time. When they pulled in the drive way of her house, Sky shut the car off. Kevin and Sky turned in their seats to look at Katlyn. She shrugged, “He hates me.” She started to cry again.

“He doesn’t hate you,” Kevin reassured her, “He’s just upset.”

“I feel like it’s my fault. He begged me to stay with him.”

“It’s not your fault,” Sky began, “did you tell him you liked someone else?”

“No! He was upset enough.” She rubbed her eyes.

“Well do you want some good news?” Kevin offered, her eyes met his then, wide and curious. “Derrick likes you.”

A weak smile formed on her lips, “He does? What did he say?”

Sky chuckled, “The usual. He said and I quote, ‘She’s absolutely gorgeous, sweet and cares about everyone. She’s perfect’.” He rolled his eyes, but smiled at her. Katlyn laughed a little, obviously relieved and happy as can be. She just gave them a smile and got out of the car. “She might as well have skipped to the door.” Sky laughed.

“Well at least that will get her mind off of Bruce.” Kevin sighed, relieved. “You sure it was a good idea to get involved?”

Sky was driving them back to their house. “Yeah, they would have been too shy to tell each other.”

*****

Sky and Kevin lay back in Sky’s bed watching TV. “I’m glad our parents are gone a lot.” Sky’s arm was being used as a pillow at the moment, the two just enjoying being close.

“Yeah, so next year’s your last year of high school. What are your plans after high school?” Kevin turned to look at Sky.

“Well, I had planned to go to college, one that’s about four hours from here. It’s a writing school.” Sky’s gaze moved to the ceiling.

“Oh,” that just flat out sucked. “So, you’re going to move out?” Kevin tried not to sound too disappointed.

“Well, it’s only four hours away, I can still drive down to see you a lot. It’s only for two years.” Kevin stayed quiet. He didn’t want Sky to move out. “What do you think?”

“Go for it.” Kevin sat up, not in the mood to be close to Sky.

Sky sat up with him, “I don’t have to go.”

“Yes you do,” Kevin was upset now, “How could you NOT go?”

“Well, I can just wait for you to finish high school. You’re only a year behind me.” Sky ran his hand through Kevin’s hair; he seemed to be making a habit of doing that. “I would wait for you.”

“I don’t want to hold you back.”

“A year is not that long. Until then I will get a job and save up. And that’s what I’m going to do, you can’t stop me.” Sky gave him a kiss.

To show he cared, Kevin wrapped his arms around Sky and pulled him in for a deep kiss. Their tongues struggled for dominance as they slowly began to strip each other of their clothing. Sky blindly tried to find the remote, Kevin laughed. Pulling away he searched for the remote, but Sky ended up just walking over the TV and shutting it off wearing only his boxer briefs. Kevin waited on the bed completely naked, “Lights off?” Sky walked to the light switch, shutting the bedroom door first.

“Yeah,” The room went dark. Joining him back on the bed, Sky kissed Kevin’s neck starting at his collar bone and then moving all the way up to his ear, stopping only to suck on the skin.

“Would you get upset if I gave you hickeys?” He continued to kiss his neck and then he licked the full length of his neck.

“No,” Sky’s mouth moved over his Adam’s apple, nibbling at the skin. Sky went back to the side of his neck and bit down hard. Kevin gasped and squeezed Sky’s arm. Moaning from the pain, Sky sucked on his neck hard. Moving just below that spot he sucked harder, causing Kevin to moan louder. He was about ready to stop when Sky pulled away.

“Will you give me head?” Sky’s deep voice was filled with lust.

“Yeah,” Kevin surprised himself, he wasn’t nervous about doing this, even though he had no idea what he was doing. “Don’t laugh at me if it sucks.”

“You’re not going to suck….well,” He laughed. “Not that way anyway. Plus this is my first blow job, how am I going to be able to tell if you suck or not?”

“I don’t know,” Kevin moved off the bed, getting between Sky’s legs. Sky ran both hands through Kevin’s hair. Taking a deep breath, Kevin grabbed Sky’s erection and put him in his mouth. Sky was bigger than Kevin thought. There was about two inches he couldn’t fit into his mouth so he wrapped his hand around the base. For awhile he just moved his head up and down, but worrying about being boring, he decided to use his tongue. He pressed his tongue along the bottom as he worked up and down.

Sky gasped, “Whatever you’re doing…. it feels great.” Kevin pulled Sky out of his mouth and ran his tongue down the length of his erection and back up to the tip. Once at the head, he took him back into his mouth, roughly swirling his tongue around the head as he came back up. Sky moaned. His legs shook as he grabbed a handful of Kevin’s hair, forcing him to take all of him in again. Kevin fought back a gag.

Kevin swirled his tongue around the head wildly and started moving up and down again as Sky’s breathing quickened. Sky bucked his hips forward as he cried out his release. His hand released Kevin’s hair and fell limply to the bed. Sky fell back, panting. “How was that?” Kevin chuckled.

Sky exhaled as he said, “Amazing.” Kevin laughed again. “You have no idea.”

“No, I don’t. My turn?” Kevin felt sort of embarrassed asking Sky to please him.

“Oh, yeah,” He pulled Kevin down on the bed, trading places with him in seconds. Sky moaned as he took Kevin into his mouth, sending a spasm through Kevin’s body. Kevin was smaller than Sky, but still average. Maybe Sky was just big? Sky’s tongue seemed to be everywhere, his mouth swallowing up all of Kevin. There was nothing slow or gentle about it, Sky was aggressive and wonderful. Sky fondled his balls while he worked, it wasn’t too long before Kevin was panting and pulling on the sheets as he came. “That was an interesting taste.”

“Yeah I know. That’s kind of what I thought,” Kevin lay back on the bed, trying to regain control of his harsh breathing.

“How was that for you?” Sky lay next to him, hand running all along Kevin’s upper body.

Kevin sighed happily, “Wonderful.”

“Hmm,” Kevin could hear him smiling. “This was better than I ever imagined.”

“Yeah,” Kevin agreed. It wasn’t long until the teenagers fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Yaoi-Freak1990 – Well, how was that???? Personally I had a lot of fun with this chapter. I’m really excited about this story right now. Especially since Sky and Kevin are finally getting freaky. Now I have Katlyn and Derrick to look forward too. I love those characters, they are so cute. I hope you enjoyed reading!!