Romance Fan Fiction ❯ When Angels Fall ❯ Sealing the Deal ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3 - Sealing the Deal

Kanna marveled at the area around them. "Wow, Takeru, it's beauitful!" Takeru smirked to himself and motioned for her to sit on the rock next to him. She recluctantly abided, crossing a leg over the other and putting her hands on top to keep her skirt from being blown up with the wind. "What is this place, Takeru?"

Either of his hands came to interlock behind his head, looking skyward for a second before standing up next to where she had. "I used to come here with my mom, when I was little. We used to have picnics here when she wasn't working, and I'd come here at night when I couldn't sleep..." Kanna nodded to his tale, and leaned closer to him at the mention of his mother. "This place must mean a lot to you then if you spend time with your mother here... right?"

He sighed for a second and sat directly next to her, placing a hand by her hips. "I've never shown this place to anyone before. I promised myself I'd only show it to someone if I knew I really really cared about them..." his voice drifted more and more with each word. A blush came to her face. 'Does he like me?'

"Er, anyway", he rambled, "It's a nice place, and you don't have to worry about anyone else coming here; no one knows how to get here, and that rock keeps people from noticing it right away. You won't tell anyone about this place, right, Kanna?" Takeru shot a glance to her. She immediately nodded, putting her hand to the rock where hers so happened to land on his. She pulled it away instantaneously and blushed a deeper shade of red.

"I... promise I won't tell anyone. This will be our secret..." Kanna said with a nod as she glanced around the area.

For a few minutes it was quiet between them. Takeru tapped his hands against the rock, as if uneasy and Kanna merely look at the trees and admire the wonderous area he'd brought them to. "Takeru...?"

"Hm?"

Kanna poked her fingers together in her lap with a bit of unease, looking at the motions of her fingers as she spoke, "You said you'd only show this place to someone if you knew you cared about them..."

"...yeah?" He looked at her, his attention completely focused on her.

"So... you like me...?" She thought her question sounded dumb, and flushed redder for a moment as she kept her eyes to her fingers. Takeru leaned closer to her, and put his hand over her fidgiting hands. His face dipped below hers, pushing her face up with the bridge of his nose and placing a kiss on her cheek. He pulled his face away to await her reaction, silent as his eyes remained glued to hers. Kanna was stunned for a moment, a sensation running through her body that she also couldn't identify. It was like butterflies were fluttering their wings in her stomach. 'Do I...like him...?'

The two stay like that for only a few seconds longer, then Kanna made a daring move. She interlocked his fingers in her hand and pressed a kiss onto his lips. She wasn't exactly sure what she was doing, but her body was controlling itself. Her hand, twined with his, pressed against her chest. She kissed him again, deeper, and he was quick to follow. When their lips were close, he licked her lips and his own, then parting her lips to slip his tongue into the fortress of her mouth.

She wasn't sure how to react to this, pulling back slightly before returning the action to him. Their tongues danced around with eachother for awhile, their lips never parting as this was done. Kanna pinned his tongue to the bottom of his mouth and curled upon it. Takeru smirked through the kiss and turned the pin on her. Meanwhile, his hands slowly worked down to the seams of her outfit. She shivered softly at the feeling of his warm hands coming to her hips. 'What is he doing?'

Takeru pulled his mouth away from her, and looked deeper into her purple eyes with his desirable brown orbs. "Kanna...I...," he paused for a moment to come up with the right choice of words. Leaning into her ear, he whispered delicately, "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are yet?"

Kanna blushed and kissed his lips, pressing her chest against him to make him slowly fall back onto the rock.

'What am I doing? It's like my body is moving on it's own.'

She closed her eyes and kept passionately kissing him. Takeru stayed a constant tinge of red, pulling up on the corners of her shirt in a snaking manner. She could feel more and more of herself being revealed to the gentle wind. "Takeru..." He put a hand to her lips, and smiled, kissing her afterwards. She sucked on the finger after breaking the kiss, and his hands went down under her shirt. Her bra fixture was taken into either hand, slowly ringing underneath it working towards the back until his hands met at the clips that held it on.

He reversed his motions and moved to the front, cupping both of her breasts in either hand. She shuddered from the sensation and moved her mouth to his jawline, down leaving a trail of kisses until she got to his neck. Here she left little bite marks, not enough to hurt him but enough to see. He gave a small huff of breath, circling and fondling her breasts under her bra. She could feel a mump in his pants rising, it pressed against the inside of her legs. Takeru squirmed for a moment and looked at her. "What if I told you, I wanted you?"

Kanna looked back to him, smiling softly with a red trail of heat across her cheeks. "I would say...", she quietly replied as she moved in to his neck again, "You can have me..." Takeru manuvered his hands to her shirt and pulled it over her head, moving each arm tenderly out of the way so that the shirt could be tossed onto the ground beneath them. He moved his hands back up to her breasts, now only concealed by her bra and rubbed her nipples from the cloth of this. She gave a small squeal from the sensitivity of this area.

Takeru smirked as she kept kissing his neck, reaching a hand down to her skirt. She pressed her legs together over his hand as it came between them, letting it go shortly afterwards. He rubbed her there through her panties, feeling the wetness that was already present. He picked his head up from the rock and kissed her forehead, then her cheek and lastly her lips. With their lips locked, Takeru reached a hand into her panties to rub her bare clit. She quieted the moan that followed, Takeru pressing his lips deeper into hers to quiet her.

The buldge in his pants was now completely noticable and tightly stretching through his pants. He groaned at the strong desire to have her, sliding down her panties still under her skirt until they met with her knees. She nudged herself against him again and dragged her hands down to their waists. Without thinking, she undid the button to his pants, and pulled down the zipper. The buldge met her hands immediately after doing so. "Do you want me that bad, Takeru?" Kanna whispered into his ear in gasps as he kept rubbing her tender clit.

"Yes..." He stammered as a strong sensation shot through his body. He brought the hand he used on her clit to his mouth and licked it off. "You taste wonderful..." he added before moving to completely remove her bra. He practically tore it off in his desire for her, throwing it onto the ground. She pushed his pants down, as well as his boxers in slow seductive strides until finally he was completely revealed to her. Kanna smiled softly and whispered, "I want you... I really do."

Takeru rubbed his erection against the inside of her thighs, pressing it onto her wet pussy but not yet entering. Takeru wrapped his hands around her waist and picked her up with his unfathomable strength, kissing him the whole time as he turned her to the rock and placed her onto with him standing over her. He rubbed her clit with his fingers in one hand, and squeezed her breasts with the other. Finally he grunted softly and pressed the head of his member into her body. She closed her legs over his actions again. 'Can I be doing this? I'm not even human... This is a sin...' He pressed a little more into her, opening her legs with his hand. "You'll be fine... I won't hurt you..."

Kanna let her legs part, giving way to his thick enlarged member. He pushed himself further into her, little by little until finally he successfully pushed completely in. Kanna felt a small jolt of discomfort, like something was taken away from her due to his actions. "I've never--" she began. "I know, neither have I though", Takeru finished. He began to pull himself out, then pushing himself back in with a little force, but still gentle. Kanna moaned softly, the walls of her pussy tightening around his member as it moved in and out. Takeru let out a moan as well, enjoying the wetness and fit of his throbbing member in her tender area.

He gripped her breasts in both hands and thrusted into her again, continuing to do this a little faster each time. Kanna wrapped her legs over his hips and pressed him deeper into her body each thrust. "Takeru!" she moaned, and "Kanna...!" he would reply. The intensity of his size was growing, his desire for her even more-so. He grabbed her by the hips and thrusted harder into her, Kanna moaning again at the gesture. As they continued, he kept his eyes to her, and her to his.

A few more thrusts of his erection, and he pulled it from her body. He picked her up and put her on his lap, placing his penis into her pussy as he did. He moaned at the tight fix, and pushed her by her shoulders onto his cock. Kanna looked at him, and kissed his lips. Either of her hands came to his shoulders, and pulled herself up off his size. She brought herself back down onto him until she felt her hips collide with this and repeated.

Takeru groaned in ecstasy and held her breasts in her hands, circling and pinching her nipples. His head moved down and suckled on her hard nipples, licking around her aerolas with his whole mouth. She continued to ride on him, faster each time she brought herself down and pressing his erection deeper into her body everytime. She could feel a sensation building in her body, something she wasn't sure how to handle. "Takeru...I...I feel like..." She couldn't finish before he grabbed onto her hips and thrust crazily into her. She screamed her moans, the insensity in her body growing faster by the second. "I can't hold it!" Takeru gasped loudly.

He thrust her down hard and deep one last time with a loud moan, a jet of warm sticky liquid shooting into her body. The second she felt this in her sensitive area, she screamed a moan again and released a wet liquid of her own. It dripped all over his member, dipping down onto his lap as he kept his size in her. He let go of her hips and kisses him, panting from the work between them. She caught her breath as she kissed him back, leaning there completely naked from the waist up to him.

Takeru stroked her hair and smiled, lifting her head with his finger. "Kanna..." She looked at him, "Hm?"

"I... love you..." Takeru kissed her once.

She blushed and nodded, "I love you too...Takeru..."

After they both caught their breaths, she climbed off of him and put her clothes back on. Takeru put his pants back on and looked at her. "It's getting late, we should head home. Want me to walk you home?"

Kanna shook her head and began to walk to the enterance to the cave. "I'll be fine. I'll see you tomorrow at school, okay?" Takeru stood up and ran to catch up to her, but she already disppeared into the dim lit cave. "Kanna, wait!"

][ Next chapter is going to start off as the next day... since this 'Angel' has no 'home', y'know? If you liked this, just keep writing. Did you notice they didn't use protection? Uh oh! Keep reading to find out if anything 'interesting' happens on their second day of school! ][