Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Big O Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ ANIME DEATHMATCH!!! ❯ More Trouble ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Starcatcher: We would like to take this time before the show starts to remind you all that no one here owns any of the characters from any of the anime featured on this show. And despite his protests, Andy does NOT own them either.

Andy: YES I DO!!!

Starcatcher: He's just an idiot so please ignore him. And please continue to send in reviews! We love hearing from our fans!

Andy: NO WE DON'T!!!

Starcatcher: SHUT UP ANDY!!! Oh! And if you don't send in reviews, we won't continue the story. Well…here's the show so please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starcatcher: Welcome to Anime Deathmatch(echo)!!! I'm your host!

Vulpes: And I'm your co-host, Vulpes!

Sparky: And we have a problem!

Kat: That's for sure!

Andy: (Appears out of nowhere) I'm baaaaaaaack!

Everyone: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Vulpes: Last time, if you remember correctly, we managed to regain control of our show, but we weren't able to stop Buu from being revived! But everything will turn out okay because we have the strongest fighters from the DBZ World to help us!

Kat: Uh…Vulpes? If you remember correctly, Goku and Vegita were flattened by Blade's mallet and you beat up the Supreme Kai.

Vulpes: At least we still have Gohan! (Hearts appear in eyes)

(The arena is empty)

Vulpes: Where did he go?

(Double-doors swing shut)

Sparky: That's not a good sign…

Gohan: (Enters Announcer's Box) Where's Buu?

Kat: What are you doing up HERE?!

Gohan: You didn't really think I'd turn my back on the world did you?

Sparky: Well it sure seemed like it!

Starcatcher: Shut UP Sparky!

Kat: Where is Buu and who is gonna fight him?

Sparky: WHATAREWEGONNADOOOOOO?!!

Starcatcher: Here's an idea! We could-(Suddenly, a portal opens, swallowing her) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! (Falls through and portal disappears.)

Kat: Uh…that was not a good time for that to happen!

Gohan: What happened?! Where did she go?!

Vulpes: Probably got transported to another dimension, like how you guys ended up here.

Gohan: So she could be in my world?

Kat: It's possible…

Sparky: WOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Now I get to take her place as the announcer!

Kat: Nope!

Sparky: Nope? Why?

Kat: I'm going to take her place!

Sparky: WHAAAAAAAT?! WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT?!!

Kat: On the paper listing what to do in case of certain emergencies. (Pulls out list.) Here it is! Number 5982: If Starcatcher should somehow disappear through a portal that could possibly lead to another dimension, Kat will take her place as the host until she should return.

Sparky: Oh…Fine…

Gohan: You people are weird…your friend just disappeared through a portal and may never EVER return and you're just acting like it's no big deal!!!

Vulpes: And your point is…?

Gohan: Shouldn't you be worried about how to get her back?!

Vulpes: No.

Gohan: WHY NOT?!!!

Kat: Because we're more worried about the big evil-looking monster that has just appeared in the arena.

Gohan: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!! (Looks at the arena)

(In the arena, there is a big, pink monster terrorizing the audience from the ring.)

Sparky: W…WHAT IS THAT?!

Monster: BUU!!!

Gohan: What in the world is that grotesque thing?!!

Monster: BUU!!!

Gohan: Oh…

Andy: Who's the freak?!

Buu: ME BUU YOU STUPID!!!

Andy: Shut up you retard!

Buu: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Andy: You're a stupid looking retard, you retard!!!

Buu: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! (Head-buts Andy, throwing him into the wall and causing him to go SPLAT against the wall)

Vulpes: OH MY GOD! ANDY'S DEAD!!!

(Silence…)

(Silence…)

(Silence…)

Vulpes: Oh yeah…I forgot that Starcatcher isn't here.

Kat: Too bad. It'd save us a lot of heartache. It's weird that he can't die unless you and her do that skit.

Vulpes: Weird.

Gohan: Uh…excuse me…there's an evil creature scaring little kids from the ring and all you can do is comment about some DUMB SKIT!!!

Vulpes: It's NOT dumb!

Kat: Yeah! That skit ensures that Andy dies! If it isn't done, he won't die and we all will continue to suffer!!!

(Meanwhile…Andy pulls himself back together and goes back to the ring.)

Andy: HA HA HA!!! I'M STILL ALIVE YOU RETARDS!!!

(Back in the announcer's box…)

Kat: See?

Gohan: Fine, but what are we gonna do about Buu?

Supreme Kai: There's no way we can defeat him…he's just too powerful!

Sparky: How can you be here? Didn't Vulpes beat you to a pulp?

Supreme Kai: Yes but her punches were rather weak.

Kat: (To Vulpes) You should have trained harder.

Vulpes: I guess that's what I get for skipping my training sessions…plus the fact that he's kinda cute! (Hearts appear in her eyes)

Supreme Kai: (Freaks out) *Gulp!*

Kat: WHAAAAT?! But you KNEW that we were going to be put into a stupid situation like this!!!

Vulpes: It was boring! And besides, I couldn't pay attention considering how cute my trainer was…(hearts appear in eyes again)

Kat: I don't believe this…

Gohan: Shouldn't we be more concerned with Majin Buu?

Supreme Kai: That's right! Unless we do something, he could destroy the world!

Blade: (Bursts in, angry) WHAAAAAAT?! BUT THAT'S MY GIG! I AM SO GONNA KICK HIS <BEEP!!!>!!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!! STUPID CENSORS!!! (Runs into the ring)

Kat: Well…we have our fighters…lets start shall we?

Vulpes: Sounds like a good idea to me!

Gohan: I don't believe this…

Supreme Kai: The fate of the world is going to be decided by two freaks of nature who both want to destroy the world for their own evil reasons…

Gohan: So what's the point of them even fighting if the outcome will be the same?

Vulpes: It buys time.

Supreme Kai: For what?

Kat: We don't know yet, so just shut up and lets start the fight already!!!

(In the arena…)

Andy: Okay…GO!!!

Buu: BUUUUUUUUUUU!!! (Flies into the air then falls to the ground and is about to smash Blade)

Blade: Uh-oh! (Gets out of the way just in time)

Buu: (Crashes into the arena, but Blade is unharmed since he moved out of the way just in time, but Andy, however, was too stupid to move and was flattened into a pancake.)

(In the announcer's box…)

Vulpes: OH MY GOD! ANDY'S DEAD!!!

(Silence…)

(Silence…)

(Silence…)

Vulpes: Oh DUH! I forgot again! Sorry!

Kat: Hey look! Blade pulled out a gigantic mallet and has just flattened Buu into a pancake!!!

Vulpes: Which one is he using?

Kat: Hmm…it looks like Big Burtha…

Supreme Kai: Why would anyone name a mallet Big Burtha?

Kat: It was named after his Aunt Burtha.

Supreme Kai: That wasn't very nice of him to compare his aunt to a mallet.

Kat: You've never met his aunt.

(Back in the ring…)

Buu: BUU!!! (Gets up)

Blade: Grrr…

Buu: BUUUUUUUUUUU!!! (He and Blade start attacking each other with punches and kicks)

(Back in the announcer's box…)

Kat: It doesn't look like this is going to end anytime soon…

Sparky: OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! DON'T TELL ME WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A REPEAT OF THE FIGHT BETWEEN GOKU AND VEGITA WHERE IT'S GOING TO LAST FOR DAYS!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (Runs into a wall and falls unconscious)

Vulpes: I wonder how Starcatcher is doing…

(Meanwhile…)

Starcatcher: (Falling) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (lands)-OOF!!! (Stands up) Where am I? (Looks around) Great! I'm lost and alone…well…at least things can't get any worse!

(Suddenly, a group of short, mysterious people surround her and point very sharp pointy sticks at her.)

Starcatcher: Oh crap! (Is taken away by short, mysterious people)

(Back at the Anime Deathmatch show)

Blade: DIE!!! (Throws ball of energy at Buu)

Buu: (Blocks) NOW BUU MAD!!!

Blade: (Stops) Why must you always speak in third person?

Buu: (Shrugs) Me no know…

(At the announcer's box…)

Kat: I hope Starcatcher gets back soon!

Sparky: (Wakes up) Don't worry! If I know my sister, and unfortunately I do, she'll be just fine!

Vulpes: Yeah, it's not like she ended up in a primitive society, was captured by chibi-versions of anime characters, and will be sacrificed!

(Meanwhile…)

Starcatcher: (Chained to an altar) Great! Just my luck! I've ended up in a primitive society, kidnapped by chibi-versions of anime characters, and will be sacrificed!

Chibi-Ryo: He's coming!

Chibi-Amy: Hopefully, he'll take the sacrifice and leave the rest of us alone!

Chibi-Krillin: Lets hide!

(All the chibis run away, leaving Starcatcher still chained to the altar. Suddenly, the ground shakes as something big comes closer.)

Starcatcher: (Sweat drop) Oh, this is SO cliché!

(Just then, the big, evil, hideous, grotesque, vicious, un-merciful, terrifying creature emerges from the dense forest. And that monster is…)

Starcatcher: OH MY GOD! IT'S…some…guy…

Some guy: Roar! I am Bob! Quiver with fear! Roar!

Starcatcher: I'm sorry; I just don't find you very scary.

Bob: Roar! I AM scary! Roar!

Starcatcher: You're not scary! You're pathetic!

Bob: Roar! Fear me! Roar!

Starcatcher: (Sweat drop) You're beyond pathetic! How could you scare a bunch of little kids?

Bob: Roar! Because I'm terrifying! Roar!

Starcatcher: Man you're annoying…you wouldn't happen to know a guy named Andy, would you?

Bob: Roar! He's my brother! Roar!

Starcatcher: (Bigger sweat drop) Somehow, I already figured that…

Bob: Roar! Now prepare yourself! Roar!

Starcatcher: For what?

Bob: Roar! I…uh…don't know yet…(Pause) Roar!

Starcatcher: (Even bigger sweat drop) I don't believe this…(Breaks chains)

Bob: Roar! You can't do that! You're just a girl! Roar!

Starcatcher: Wanna bet?

Bob: Roar! Yeah! You're just a weak, pathetic girl! …And you couldn't beat a two-year old! Roar!

Starcatcher: WHY YOU LITTLE-(Strangles Bob)

Bob: Roar! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (Head pops off and flies through the air, landing next to his body) Roar…

Starcatcher: Whoa…didn't know that could happen!

(Meanwhile, back at the studio…)

Blade: Man! Why won't he die?

Buu: (Punches Blade) BUU REALLY MAD NOW!!!

(In the announcer's box…)

Kat: Oh no! Blade's loosing!

Vulpes: HE CAN'T LOOSE!!! HE'S OUR LAST HOPE!!!

Sparky: I hope Starcatcher's as miserable as we are!

(Meanwhile…)

(All the chibis saw what happened, ran out, and began crowding around Starcatcher.)

Chibi-Duo: You killed him!

Chibi-Serena: Savior!

(All the chibis start worshipping Starcatcher.)

Starcatcher: Uh…okay…can I get a soda?

Chibi-Kento: (Brings a soda) Yes, oh magnificent one!

Starcatcher: I think I'm going to enjoy this…

(Back at the studio…)

Blade: I won't give up! I still have to destroy the world!!!

Buu: ME NO GIVE UP!!!

(In the announcer's box…)

Supreme Kai: This doesn't look good.

Sparky: Blade's gonna LOOSE!!!

Vulpes: No! He'll win! I just know it!

Kat: Five bucks says they both loose!

Sparky & Vulpes: You're on!

Gohan: THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR BETS!

(In the arena…)

Blade: (Forms energy blast) It's now or never. Whoever survives this…wins!

Buu: (Does the same) BUU WILL WIN!!!

(But before they could fire their blasts, a bright flash of light comes from the middle of the ring, blinding everyone.)

Everyone: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I'M BLIND!!! I CAN'T SEE!!!

(In the announcer's box…)

Vulpes: Good thing this glass works like sunshades!

Gohan: Thank goodness for that!

Supreme Kai: But what's happening in the ring?

(In the ring…)

Blade: (Wearing shades) Thank goodness I'm wearing my shades!

Buu: (Also wearing shades) BUU TOO!!!

Blade: But where's that light coming from?

(The light disappears, revealing…)

Starcatcher: I'm back!

Andy: DAMNIT!!!

Kat: Where were you?

Starcatcher: I ended up in a primitive society where I was captured by a bunch of chibi-versions of anime characters and almost ended up being a human sacrifice!

(Everyone looks at Vulpes.)

Vulpes: …What?

Sparky: How did you get back?

Starcatcher: With a little help from Chibi-Washu and Chibi-Setsuna, I was able to open a portal that would take me back here. They were happy to help me considering I saved them all from some weirdo named Bob.

Andy: YOU KILLED MY BROTHER, YOU RETARD!!! …Cool!

Starcatcher: Now I take it that Buu is already here, so where is he?

(Everyone points at Buu who was quietly trying to slip away unnoticed.)

Starcatcher: BERNARD!!!

Buu: (Freezes) Uh-oh!

Blade: Bernard? YOUR NAME'S BERNARD?!!!

Buu: (Hangs head in shame)

Kat: You know him?

Starcatcher: Well no DUH!!! I DID create him after all!

Everyone: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Supreme Kai: It's true…she did create him…

Blade: You mean YOU'RE Bibbadi?!

Vulpes: But isn't Babbadi Bibbadi's son? Then…that would mean…*GASP!!!* I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!

Sparky: I'M A MONKEY'S UNCLE!!!

Kat: Uh…Babbadi's a lizard…

Starcatcher: I'M NOT BIBBADI!!!

Gohan: But didn't Bibbadi create Buu?

Supreme Kai: No, he just claimed to create Buu. Why else do you think Bibbadi wasn't able to control him?

Andy: But…now that I think about it, she and Babbadi sort of look alike!

Starcatcher: WHY YOU LITTLE-(Strangles Andy)

Andy: (Being strangled) Can't…breathe…need…air…must…talk…like&# 8230;this!!! (His head pops off)

Blade: Whoa…COOL! (Watches as Andy's body runs into things while searching for its head)

Andy's head: OVER HERE YOU RETARD!!!

Andy's body: (Still searching for its head)

Gohan: (Still can't get over the shock) So…you're…the…one…who…created…Buu?

Starcatcher: Yep!

Gohan: He's…your…creation…

Starcatcher: Uh-huh!

Gohan: You…created…him…

Starcatcher: (Sarcastically) Gee…nothing gets past you…

Gohan: You created that freak of nature?!!

Everyone: NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!!

Gohan: But…why…

Starcatcher: I was bored!

Gohan: That doesn't mean you had to create him to destroy worlds!!!

Starcatcher: I didn't! I actually created him to kill Andy. He just destroys worlds in his spare time!

Everyone: (Falls anime style)

Blade: I don't believe this…

Buu: (Sees that Andy is still alive) BUU!!! (Blasts Andy's body and squashes Andy's head)

Vulpes: OH MY GOD! ANDY'S DEAD!!!

Starcatcher: WOO-HOO!!!

Vulpes: You didn't like him very much, did you?

Starcatcher: Gee…would I be on my knees thanking God that he's dead if I did?

Vulpes: I guess not…

Kat: FINALLY!!! I was worried the skit would NEVER get done!

(Goku and Vegita arrive.)

Goku: Hey everyone, what's up?

Gohan: DAD!!! Where were you?!

Goku: At that restaurant outside. (Everyone falls anime style) Was it something I said?

Starcatcher: Well…the day is saved…Buu is stopped…Andy is dead…I guess it's time for you guys to return to your original dimension! (Opens a portal) Go right through there!

Goku: Okay! Bye! (Goes through portal)

Vegita: Hmph! (Goes through portal)

Supreme Kai: I need a vacation…(Ditto)

Vulpes: (Does the `call me' sign)

Gohan: Goodbye…(under his breath) Ya bunch of weirdos! (Runs for his life through portal, which closes)

Kat: HEY! I was right! (Turns to Vulpes and Sparky) Pay up!

Vulpes and Sparky: *Grumble* (Gives her the money)

Kat: (Takes money) And we sent Babbadi's men through the portal to their own world. We also sent Babbadi with them…after putting what was left of him in a jar…

Blade: (Pout) I wanted to beat up Dagora…

Starcatcher: YOU GOT TO BEAT UP BUU!!!

Blade: But I wanted to beat up DAGORA!!!

Starcatcher: *SIGH!* OH BROTHER!!!

Sparky: Yes?

Starcatcher: GO AWAY!!!

Sparky: YOU NEVER LIKED ME! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! (Leaves)

(Everyone sweat drops.)

Blade: That was highly disturbing…

Kat: Well…at least this nightmare's finally over…

Vulpes: Now we can get back to our regular episodes!

Blade: Uh…maybe we should just end the show…while we still have our sanity…

Starcatcher: I'm with you there! And that's all for Anime Deathmatch(echo)! See you next time!

Everyone: BUT ONLY IF YOU SEND REVIEWS!!!