Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Big O Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ ANIME DEATHMATCH!!! ❯ The Comeback ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vulpes: Hey, everybody! If you remember what happened last time, we were kicked out of the studio by Babbadi and his men, who completely took over the show.

Kat: Today, they're gonna start the fight between Goku and Vegita. And if they're not stopped soon, the energy lost in the fight, PLUS the energy stolen by that machine Melvin is working on, will revive Majin Buu.

Blade: Not to mention that the world will be destroyed!

Starcatcher: BUT we're not gonna let that happen. You see, we are going to get back in there and re-take the show, thus saving the world!

Vulpes: AND our jobs!

Starcatcher: (Pulls out a chart and a big stick which she uses to point at different things on the chart) The plan is to sneak into the studio through the air ducts and make our way to where Babbadi and Dagora are!

Blade: And beat them up?! Please say we can beat them up!

Starcatcher: *sigh* Where we'll beat them up…

Blade: Woo-hoo! Can I beat up Dagora? Please say I can beat up Dagora!

Starcatcher: *sigh* Yes…You can beat up Dagora…

Blade: Woo-hoo!

Starcatcher: As I was saying, we won't have much time. The more that Vegita and Goku fight, the more energy Majin Buu will get!

Vulpes: Uh…guys? I don't think we'll need to worry about time…

Kat: Why's that?

Vulpes: (points at the TV)

Babbadi: (on TV) Okay, here are the rules (pulls out a really, REALLY long list): Goku, you can't become a Super Saiyan, use a spirit bomb, use Kio-Ken…

Supreme Kai: This is gonna take a while…

Starcatcher: …On second thought, lets go on vacation for a few months!

Blade: Sounds good to me!

Kat: Lets go to Hawaii!

Vulpes: Alaska!

Kat: Hawaii!

Vulpes: Alaska!

Kat: Hawaii!

Blade: This is gonna take a while…

(A few hours later…)

Kat: Hawaii!

Vulpes: Alaska!

Kat: Hawaii! Alaska sucks!

Vulpes: Alaska! And why would anyone want to go to Hawaii anyway?

Kat: In Hawaii, boys usually go around without wearing any shirts! DUH!

Vulpes: …Uh…. as I was saying: Lets go to Hawaii!

Blade: Hawaii it is!

(While on their vacation…)

Kat: (sun-bathing) Ahhh…this is the life!

Vulpes: (also sun-bathing) Check out all the cute boys!

Kat: Mmmm-hmmmm…

Vulpes: Hey…where're the others?

Kat: Well…Blade's at the snack bar, remember?

Vulpes: Oh, yeah…then…where's Starcatcher?

Kat: She's out there, surfing.

Starcatcher: (surfing to the "Wipeout" music) Ya-hoo!

Vulpes: What about Sparky?

Kat: He doesn't know that we're on vacation.

Vulpes: Cool…but…I can't shake the feeling we're forgetting something…

Andy: (swimming from Jaws) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! SHARK!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Kat: It probably wasn't even important…

Vulpes: Yeah…I guess you're right…

Some Random Surfer Guy1: Whoa…check out the surfer babe!

Some Random Surfer Guy2: She is like, so hot!

Vulpes: Who are they talking about?

Kat: I have no idea…

Andy: (walking along, half eaten by a shark) Man…I can't believe they're talking that was about that retard!

Vulpes: They're talking about STARCATCHER?!!!

Kat: What's so great about her?

Vulpes: Yeah!

Blade: GUYS! GUYS!

Vulpes: What's wrong Blade?

Starcatcher: (arrives holding a surf board) Hey guys! What's up? Something wrong?

Kat: Show off!

Vulpes: Yeah!

Starcatcher: (to Blade) What are they talking about?

Blade: Don't ask me. Anyway, on Anime Deathmatch, Babbadi is almost finished with the rules!!!

Kat: WHAT?!

Vulpes: NO WAY!

Starcatcher: Lets see about that…

(She pulls out a remote and pushes a button. A few seconds later, a big-screen TV appears out of nowhere. She turns it on and switches it to Anime Deathmatch. Babbadi is STILL going over the rules and about half of the audience is asleep…the other half was reduced to skeletons.)

Babbadi: (on TV) And the final rule, Goku can't use any Kamehameha waves during the fight! Any questions? HELLO!!!

Vegita: (wakes up) Huh? Can we fight now?

Babbadi: Sure…now did you get all that Goku? Goku? HEY! Where is he!!!

(At a restaurant outside…)

Goku: (eating, eating, eating…) Yum! This is great!

Gohan: Uh…Dad? Are you sure we should be out here?

Supreme Kai: Yeah. What if Babbadi finishes the stupidly long list of rules that will handicap you so Vegita will easily win?

Goku: He's been going down that stupid list for months now! It's not like he's gonna finish anytime soon!

Babbadi: *Ahem* We just finished.

Goku: Uh…oops?

Babbadi: Oh brother!

Sparky: Yes?

Babbadi: Who are you?

Sparky: What? Wait a minute…YOU'RE NOT STARCATCHER!

Babbadi: Uh…yeah!

Sparky: Great! Now you totally ruined this for me!

Babbadi: Sorry.

Sparky: I'm supposed to pop up every time someone says "Oh brother!" IT'S IN THE SCRIPT FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!

Babbadi: That's it! Guards! Get rid of him.

(And with that, Sparky is removed from the show.)

Babbadi: Anyway. Now I don't even know where I was when you left! Now I'll just have to start all over!

Everyone: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

(Back to the cast's vacation…)

Kat: They won't be doing anything for a while!

Blade: Lets just enjoy the rest of our vacation!

Kat: Although I can't say the same for them…

Vulpes: Poor guys…

Kat: Speaking of guys…(turns to Starcatcher) Just who do you think you are, taking all the cute guys?

Starcatcher: Huh? What are you talking about? All I did was surf! I didn't talk to any guys!

Vulpes: All the cute guys out here are going crazy over you!

Starcatcher: Well, that's not MY fault!

Kat and Vulpes: YES IT IS!!!

Starcatcher: I can't help it if they say nice things about me!

Kat and Vulpes: YES YOU CAN!!!

Starcatcher: I can't control what people think…(sees a little kid, wearing angle wings, shooting the guys with heart-tipped arrows) CUPID!!!

Cupid: Uh-oh…. (Flies off)

Kat: Whoa…Cupid was the cause of this the whole time!

Starcatcher: Damn that Cupid! Stupid God of Love!

Vulpes: Well it's your fault…you never should have made him mad!

Starcatcher: I never did anything to him! He just started bugging me for no good reason!!!

Vulpes: That's not the way I remember it…

Starcatcher: You can't remember ANYTHING!!!

Vulpes: Well…I remember this!

Starcatcher: How could you remember it? You weren't even there when it first started!

Vulpes: …Oh, yeah…

Starcatcher: (slaps her forehead) Oh…one of these days…

(They enjoy the rest of their vacation, and finally return to their home city, "Homecity." Babbadi is STILL going over the list, giving the gang enough time to get to the studio and get inside the air ducts.)

Sparky: Wait for me!

Blade: What are you doing here?

Sparky: I'm going to help you, that's what!

Starcatcher: But…why?

Sparky: It's just not the same without you as the host.

Starcatcher: Whatever…

(So, they travel through the air ducts, trying to find the arena.)

Vulpes: Are you SURE this is the right way?

Starcatcher: For the millionth time, YES!

Vulpes: Oh…are you REALLY sure?

Starcatcher: JUST SHUT UP! I know where I'm going! I'm the one who first created these air ducts remember?

Vulpes: Oh…

(Just then, they find a grate. Starcatcher opens it to reveal…)

Starcatcher: A secret laboratory? JUST HOW DID A SECRET LABORATORY GET HERE?!

Dexter: (whistles innocently)

Starcatcher: Whatever…lets just go!

(Meanwhile…)

Babbadi: And the last rule is that Goku has to have his hands tied behind his back!

Dagora: Hey! Lets add that he has to wear a blindfold!

Babbadi: Hmmm…good idea!

Goku: Aww, MAN!

(Back to the cast…)

Kat: Starcatcher! That was the 15th wrong turn!

Starcatcher: How was I supposed to know that SOMEBODY had rebuilt the system to suit his own evil plans?

Blade: (whistles innocently)

Sparky: So…you're lost?

Vulpes: Pretty much, yeah.

Sparky: Oh…okay…AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! WE'RE LOST! WE'RE DOOMED! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! WE'RE--

Starcatcher: HEY! I AM NOT LOST! (Finds another grate and looks through it to see the Anime Deathmatch show) I found it! See? I told you I knew where I was going!

Sparky: Yeah…right…

Starcatcher: Don't make me hurt you…

Blade: Uh…guys? As much as I love seeing you two try to kill each other, I think that I should direct your attention to the arena!

Vulpes: Huh?

Kat: They've started fighting already!

Vulpes: Oh…well…let's go take our show back!

Blade: WAIT!

Starcatcher: WHAT NOW?!

Blade: Let's just watch for now.

Kat: WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!

Sparky: If they keep fighting, they'll revive Majin Buu!

Blade: (evilly) I know…

Vulpes: …So…why do you want us to wait, then?

Blade: For a stupid yet hilarious outcome!

Kat: …Oh…

Vulpes: I guess that's okay…

Starcatcher: Fine! Just as long as everybody's HAPPY!

Sparky: I'm not happy!

Andy: Neither am I, you retard!

Starcatcher: Neither of you count!

Andy and Sparky: Aw…

(In the ring, the fight has already started and because of all the limitations put on him, Goku is loosing badly. The original cast continued to watch from the air ducts, waiting for their chance, while Gohan and the Supreme Kai just watch the fight in horror…)

Supreme Kai: The horror…THE HORROR!!!

Gohan: Oh no! DAD! (To Supreme Kai) We have to do something!!!

Supreme Kai: If we can get to the announcer's box, maybe we can stop Babbadi and Dagora before Buu is set free!

Gohan: What about that geeky guy?

(In the announcer's box…)

Melvin: (like the guy from the movie "The Fly") Heeeeeeeelllllllllllppppppp mmmmmeeeeee!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Babbadi: Shut up and keep working on that machine!

Melvin: Okay! Just don't hurt me! (Continues working on machine to steal energy)

Dagora: What a wuss!

(Back in the arena…)

Supreme Kai: It doesn't look like he's going to try and stop them anytime soon…

Gohan: Lets go to the announcer's box and stop them! (Starts running towards the door that leads to the announcer's box)

Supreme Kai: I'm right behind you! (Follows him)

(In the announcer's box…)

Babbadi: Uh oh…the Supreme Kai and that Goth are on their way here!

Dagora: Uh…that guy doesn't look like a Goth…

Minion #1: He looks like a vampire…

Minion #2: (Hits Minion #1) You fool! There are no such things as vampires!

Minion #1: Yes there are!

Minion #2: No there's not!

Minion #1: Yes there are!

Minion #2: No there's not!

Minion #1: Is too!

Minion #2: Not!

Minion #1: Too!

Minion #2: Not!

Babbadi: Both of you SHUT UP!!! (Uses his magic and kills them both) Fools…

Dagora: Master, what are we going to do about the Supreme Kai and…whatever that other guy is?

Babbadi: Hmmm…there must be something here we could use…(looks at the many, many, many buttons on the control panel)

Dagora: Huh? What's this? (Points to a button labeled "Stasis Lock!")

Babbadi: Hmm…a stasis lock…

Dagora: What's a stasis lock?

Babbadi: (sarcastically) Gee…I don't know…why don't you read the engraving beneath it that explains that a stasis lock can freeze people in TIME?!!!

Dagora: …(obviously confused)

Babbadi: *SIGH* Just push the button, you moron!

Dagora: Okey-dokey! (Pushes the button.)

(Back in the arena, Gohan and the Supreme Kai make their way for the announcer's box. The Supreme Kai cries out in shock as he finds himself surrounded by a pillar of light.)

Gohan: (Turns back and sees the Supreme Kai being frozen) What the…?!!!

Supreme Kai: Oh no! They have a stasis lock! (To Gohan) RUN!!! If the pillar of light surrounds you…you'll…be…frozen…in…time…(Gets frozen)

Gohan: NOOO!!! (Starts running towards the announcer's box)

(At the announcer's box…)

Babbadi: YES!!! Now do it again!

Dagora: Do what again?

Babbadi: Push the button!

Dagora: What button?

Babbadi: AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! (Pushes button himself)

(In the arena…)

Gohan: Almost…there… (Pillar of light surrounds him just as he reaches the door and he is frozen in time.)

(Meanwhile, back with the cast…)

Kat: Whoa…

Starcatcher: JUST HOW THE HELL DID THEY DO THAT?!

Blade: From the looks of it, they used the stasis lock program.

Starcatcher: BUT WE DON'T HAVE A STASIS LOCK PROGRAM!!! HOW WERE THEY ABLE TO USE IT IF IT WASN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE THERE?!!!

Vulpes: (Whistles innocently)

Starcatcher: (Slaps forehead) I don't believe this…

Andy: Boy! Has this been a day for whistling innocently or what?

Everyone: SHUT UP ANDY!!!

(Back in the arena…)

Goku: (Being beaten up) This just sucks!

Vegita: Man…this is just getting boring…*Yawn! *

(Back with the cast)

Kat: Uh…guys? If there's a time that we need to strike, that time is now!

Vulpes: Kat's right!

Sparky: Are you guys NUTS?! Didn't you see what just happened to the Supreme Kai and Gohan? They were trapped in stasis lock before they could even make it to where Babbadi and Dagora are! Just how are WE supposed to get there?

Andy: Yeah you retards! It's not like we can just teleport there!

Vulpes: Actually…we can…

Andy: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! You mean we almost got lost in the air ducts for the rest of our lives when we could have just TELEPORTED there this entire time?!

Vulpes: Yeah.

Andy: WHY DIDN'T YOU EVER TELL ME YOU GUYS KNEW HOW TO TELEPORT?!!

Starcatcher: You never asked…

Andy: Well…WHY THE HELL DID WE GO THROUGH ALL THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

Blade: Because. If we had just tried to teleport there from the start, Babbadi and his men would have picked up our energy and would be expecting us!

Andy: Oh…WHATAREWEGONNADO?! WHATAREWEGONNADO?! WHATAREWEGONNADO?!

Starcatcher: SHUT UP!

Andy: Make me, retard! (Starcatcher tapes his mouth shut.) MMMMMPPPPPPHHHH!!!

Starcatcher: Here's the plan, we're going to teleport to the announcer's box and take Babbadi and Dagora by surprise!

Sparky: But how are we gonna do that? They'll sense our energy and will be expecting us!

Starcatcher: Not if there's a diversion…

Andy: (Takes tape off his mouth) Like what Retard?

(A brief pause. All eyes fall to Sparky and Andy.)

Andy: Uh…why are you guys looking at us like that?

Sparky: Uh oh…Andy, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Andy: I think so Spark…but how in the world are you going to get enough Jello mix to fill the entire ocean?

Sparky: (Wacks Andy) No you idiot! We have to prepare that for tomorrow night!

Andy: Gee, Spark…what are we going to do tomorrow night?

Sparky: *SIGH* The same thing we do every night, Andy…TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

Kat, Vulpes, & Blade: They're Andy they're Andy and the Spark Spark Spark Spark SPARK!!!

Sparky: DON'T CALL ME SPARK!!!

Starcatcher: (Sweat drops) Shouldn't we be more concerned with saving the world TONIGHT?!

Everyone else: (Shrug shoulders)

Starcatcher: (Sweat drop) Just listen…(proceeds to tell them her plan but you're not gonna know what it is because at this moment, the screen shifts to the arena…HAHAHA!!!)

(In the arena…)

Goku: (Hurt badly) Oh the pain! The pain's so strong! The pain's so strong I can't go on! HEY MICKEY! (Receives stares) Uh…I mean…Ow!

Vegita: (Continuing to beat up Goku) This isn't as much fun as I thought it'd be…

(In the announcer's box)

Babbadi: Goku is loosing…of course!

Dagora: HEY WIMP!

Melvin: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! Uh…y-yes s-sir?

Dagora: Is the machine ready yet?

Melvin: Uh…I'm almost done…

Babbadi: How can you say that? You haven't even started!

Melvin: Yes I have! See? (Points at a rectangular-looking object hidden under a pink blanket)

Babbadi: (Pulls blanket) Uh…that's a box.

Melvin: It's the machine!

Babbadi: It's a box! (Turns to Dagora) Dagora, does that look like a machine to you?

Dagora: Yeah.

Melvin: See?

Babbadi: (Sweat drop) I don't believe this…

Dagora: Master Babbadi…there seems to be something going on in the ring.

Babbadi: Well? What could it be?

Melvin: It looks like two weird-looking kids have just entered the ring!!!

(In the ring)

Weird-looking Kid#1 (It's really Sparky, but he's dressed differently so no one can recognize him): DADDY!!! (Grabs Vegita's left leg)

Vegita: What the…?!! GET OFF OF ME!!!

Weird-looking Kid#2 (It's really Andy): DADDY! DADDY! Where have you been all these years? (Latches on to Vegita's right leg, pulling him down to the ground)

Vegita: I'M NOT YOUR FATHER!!!

Weird-looking Kids: That's not what mommy said!

Vegita: (Sweat drop) I AM NOT YOUR FATHER!!! I pity whoever is though…

Goku: Huh? What's going on? I can't see anything!!!

(Meanwhile, with the original cast…)

Blade: THAT HAD TO HAVE BEEN THE CRAZIEST STUPIDEST MOST RIDICULOUS PLAN I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! (Brief pause) I'm surprised I didn't think of it…

Starcatcher: On to Phase 2 of the plan! Everybody ready?

Everybody: Ready! (They disappear)

(In the announcer's box)

Babbadi: (Watching what's happening in the ring) I don't believe this…

Dagora: How strange…

(Starcatcher, Blade, Vulpes, and Kat appear. They start to sneak up on Babbadi's men.)

Melvin: (Sees them) GUYS!!! YOU'VE COME TO RESCUE ME!!!

(Now all the bad guys turned and saw them. They all sweat dropped.)

Kat: Well…there goes the surprise attack…

Blade: (To Melvin) You numskull!!!

(Fighting ensues. Everybody in the announcer's box fights except Melvin, who cowers inside of the box. Somehow, a mysterious cloud of dust that usually mysteriously appears whenever someone uses a big attack that is supposed to destroy the enemy but doesn't mysteriously appeared, hiding everyone from view. An instant after it appears coughing can be heard.)

Minion #3: Can't…*hack*…breathe!

Minion #4: AAAAAAAA *wheeze* AAAAAAAH!!! There's dust in my eyes!

Blade: *Cough* How did that mysterious cloud of dust get in here ANYWAY?!!

Kat: I don't know! *Sneeze*

Vulpes: (Currently punching someone) I've got Babbadi!

Blade: That's ME you moron!!!

Vulpes: Sorry Blade!

Babbadi: Someone get a vacuum! A blow dryer! A fan! I don't CARE! JUST GET RID OF ALL THIS DUST! MY ALLERGIES!!! MY ALLERGIES!!!

Kat: He's allergic to dust?

Blade: That's…uh…weird…

Starcatcher: MELVIN!!! TURN ON THE FAN!!!

Melvin: Oh suuuuuure! Make ME do it! *SIGH* (Turns on the fan and the dust blows away, revealing most of the bad guys to be on the ground unconscious from lack of air.)

Babbadi: NOOOOOOOOOO!!! MY ALLERGIES!!! MY AAAAAALLLLLLEEEEEEERRRRRRRGGGGGGIIIIIIEEEEEEESSSSS!!! (Melts into a little puddle)

Starcatcher: Well…uh…that was…kind of pathetic…

Blade: You're telling me! (Sees Dagora unconscious on the ground) Aww MAN! I WANTED TO FIGHT HIM!!!

Vulpes: Poor baby…

Starcatcher: Well…now that those losers are out of the way, lets take our show back!

Everyone: YAY!!! (Go back to the places they usually stay in during every show)

Starcatcher: Ladies and Gentlemen! This is Starcatcher, speaking, and the original crew has re-taken this show!

Audience: (applause…at least from those still alive…which is very few)

Starcatcher: Okay, first of all, all the limitations on Goku don't matter anymore, so Goku, if you can hear me, you can fight as you normally would!

Goku: ALL RIGHT!!! (Breaks ropes tying hands behind back, pulls off blindfold, takes chains off of his ankles, etc.)

Vulpes: How long do you suppose he could have done that?

Starcatcher: I have no idea…oh, well! Secondly, Vulpes release Gohan and the Supreme Kai from the stasis-lock!

Vulpes: Uh…how?

Starcatcher: PUSH THE BUTTON!!!

Vulpes: (Dee Dee imitation: eyes get all big and shiny…you know how it goes) Oooooooh! What does THIS button do? (Pushes button, releasing Gohan and the Supreme Kai from the stasis lock.)

Starcatcher: That's better…oh, and by the way…Vulpes?

Vulpes: Yes?

Starcatcher: Don't think you've gotten away with putting a stasis lock program into the computer.

Vulpes: (lowers head) I know…

Starcatcher: Last, Sparky and Andy! You guys can stop now!

(In the arena)

Sparky: WOO-HOO!!! (Lets go of Vegita)

Andy: DADDY!!! (Still holding on to Vegita)

Goku: Daddy? (Looks at Vegita questioningly) DADDY?!!

Sparky: (Whacks Andy) You nitwit! It's over! We can stop now!

Andy: DAD-oh…(Lets go of Vegita)

Vegita: FINALLY! You crazy little brats!

Goku: Did they call YOU DADDY?!!

Vegita: I DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM!!! AND IF I EVER SEE THEM AGAIN, I'LL KILL THEM!!!

Sparky: (Runs for his life)

Andy: (Hides, takes off his wig and puts on his referee shirt, then gets back into the arena) Lets start the fight already you RETARD!!!

Kat: Everything's set in the arena!

Starcatcher: Good! So…lets get this battle started! Maybe NOW this nightmare will finally end…

(3 days later…)

Sparky: …Is it over yet?

Starcatcher: No…

Sparky: Oh…is it over now?

Starcatcher: No.

Sparky: Oh…now?

Starcatcher: No!

Sparky: …Now?

Starcatcher: NO!!!

Sparky: …Now?

Starcatcher: THAT'S IT! GET OUT OF HERE!!!

Sparky: You're mean! (Leaves)

(Meanwhile, Gohan and the Supreme Kai are playing cards at a table set outside the ring.)

Gohan: (looks over at Goku and Vegita, who are STILL fighting) Who's winning?

Supreme Kai: I dunno…I lost count at 3,950,285 punches, 27,560,376 kicks, 34,726 hand-to-hand combat-type things, 3,047,602,057 energy blasts of some sort, 23,573,563 thumb wars, AND 79,482,391 rounds of rock, paper, scissors. (Looks at cards) Got any threes?

Gohan: Go fish.

Starcatcher: THAT'S IT! THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH! BLADE!!!

Blade: (wakes up) Huh?

Starcatcher: Go out there and end this already!

Blade: FINALLY!

(Blade goes out to the arena and powers up to SSJ-3.)

Andy: Whoa! He's a Saiya-jin?!

Kat: Well DUH! The black hair and equally black eyes should have been a clue!

Andy: Shut up you RETARD!!! (Sees Blade again) Whoa! He's a Saiya-jin?!

Blade: DUH! (He then creates a huge ball of energy that he turns into a giant mallet and uses to squash Goku, Vegita, and Andy, who all end up walking around in little pancake form, except Andy, who died.)

Supreme Kai: Oh, my god! That poor kid's dead!

Starcatcher: WOO-HOO!

Supreme Kai: You didn't like him very much, did you?

Starcatcher: No.

Vulpes: *yawn* (wakes up) Huh? Did I miss anything?

Starcatcher: Yeah. You weren't awake, so the Supreme Kai said your lines for you.

Vulpes: WHAT?! (Runs out, beats Supreme Kai to a pulp and comes back) There!

Starcatcher: Oh, well…at least this is FINALLY over…

Vulpes: But…what about Buu?

Just then, a planet is destroyed.

Starcatcher: Oh, DAMNIT!!! (To the audience) Uh…please tune in next time for another exciting episode of Anime Deathmatch(echo)!!!

TO BE CONTINUED…

Blade: BUT ONLY IF YOU SEND IN REVIEWS!!!