Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Big O Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ ANIME DEATHMATCH!!! ❯ Night of the Living Reviews Part 2 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Starcatcher: It's time again to take a look at the…er…wonderful reviews you've sent us.

This is one of the many we have received from Zpan Sven…

~hehe, kewl! yeeesssss, death to Darien, Relena, and Videl..... Hey, what about Ronin Warriors and Ranma 1/2?? That'd be kewl to bring in, 'specially for Ranma. Picture it: The fight for Ranma, Akane vs Shampoo, Uyko vs Kodachi, and the winners from each match fight for the heart of the cursed-to-change-gender-with-hot-and-cold-water-martial-artist!!~

Ridge: Hey…weren't they going to be the ones fighting this week?

Kat: Well…yeah, but they never showed up which is why we're looking at reviews instead.

Ridge: I wonder what happened to them…

(In the middle of nowhere…)

Ryoga: (Looking at a map) Hmm…maybe we should have taken a right at the Digital World…

Ranma: We're lost, aren't we?

Ryoga: I'M NOT LOST!!! I…know exactly where we are! (Points to a sign saying "Welcome to the Twilight Zone")

(Everyone watches as a pair of lips float by. The lips kiss Ranma and continue floating.)

Everyone: HELP!!!

(Back to the studio…)

Blade: I'm sure they'll get here…maybe…

Kat: Err…I'm sure that a lot of you have been wondering what happened when we sent Darien to receive punishment from Kafir for blowing up his statue…

Starcatcher: HOLD IT!!! When did THAT happen!?!

Everyone: (Glances at each other) Um…

Kat: Well…(Tells her what happened)

Starcatcher: *SIGH* Remind me to never leave you guys in charge. Although I do agree that it was nice to show appreciation for what Kafir did, I think making a gigantic statue of him was going a little overboard. But I have read some of Zpan Sven's stories, so I'm sure that whatever Kafir did to Darien, it should be amusing…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kafir: *blinks those dark, mysterious indigo blue eyes of his at the throng of worshippers* Why are they doing that?

Solace: *The Sun Prince tilts his head tossing his golden-blonde braid of his shoulder, his gold eyes narowed thoughtfully* Well...maybe because you deserve it?

Kafir: *looks confused* Deserve it? I was just doing my duty.

Ryoken: And lets look at the things you do in the name of duty! You went into an oil well that was about to explode, to make sure none of the employees were in there and to defeat the Youma inside, causing you to break both legs, your left arm, your back, massive internal injuries as well as internal bleeding, and if I remember correctly, you had 2nd and 3rd degree burns on most of your body and yet you still was able to drag yourself out of the burning wreckage. The doctors said you were supposed to be dead and that if you did live you'd at best never walk again and at worst you'd be a vegetable for the rest of your life. You walked out of the hospital in five days, completely healed. That ring any bells?

Kafir: I had to stop the Youma and protect the employees...

Zpan Sven: He doesn't get it. He's so humble.

Ryoken: He's also insane. And devoted to those he cares for. How many times has he tried to kill Hotura's boyfriend?

Solace: Honestly, I've lost count, its been that many times.

*Mamoru falls from the sky and lands before them*

Kafir: *growls* Did I not kill you already?!^ (^reference to the fic 'Learning to Trust Again' by Zpan Sven)

Mamoru: *screams and wets his pants*

Zpan Sven: kill him again, just for the fun of it.

*Kafir leaps into the air, black and purple energy condensing around his hands and he forms the energy ribbons into a large orb between his palms and hurls it at Mamoru with a shout of "Black Tempest Annilation!!" Mamoru screams all girly like as he hurls a handful of roses at the attack but the attack vaporizes both the roses and Mamoru. Kafir agilely lands on his feet, a breeze moving his dark brown hair all heroic-like*

Solace: and you wonder why those people are worshipping you...

Zpan Sven: Thanks for mentioning Kafir and what he did to that you-know-what #1 Bitch Shorty. If you like, he can always make a guest appearance on Anime Deathmatch. I wouldn't mind being a guest announcer either! *points to her e-mail addy* Feel free to e-mail me! And if you like Mamoru bashing, read any of my SM fics, there is tons of bashing in them! And almost all my SM fics star Kafir!

Kafir: *mutters to self* Guest appearances? *Looks at Vulpes and gulps* Why do I have a very BAD feeling about this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blade: Okay…all together now!

Everyone: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Blade: He thinks like me! (Begins to think of his evil thoughts to destroy stupid frilly things)

Kat: (Sweat drop) Except he's more of a gentleman. That and the fact that Kafir would NEVER try to destroy the world!

Blade: And that's a good thing?

Everyone: (Sweat drops)

Ridge: (Reading Zpan Sven's fanfics and muttering) I'll never get this…

Starcatcher: (Looks thoughtful) Hmm…a guest appearance from an author and an original character…sounds like a good idea!

Ridge: (Looks around) Hey…where's Vulpes?

(Violent background noises are heard.)

Vulpes's voice: LET ME OUT!!! KAAAAFIIIIIIRRRR!!!

Ridge: (Sweat drop) And Kafir wants to know why he has a bad feeling about this?

Blade: (Faces the camera) That bad feeling, Kafir, is your common sense, which should be telling you to: RUN!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

Vulpes: (Shoves Blade out of the view of the camera) Kafir!?! WHERE IS HE!?!

Blade: Vulpes!?! How did you get out of your cage!?!

Kat: I knew we should have used Gundanium Alloy!

Ridge: Uh…maybe we should hold that thought of Kafir coming until a time when Vulpes ISN'T around…

Vulpes: KAFIR! WHERE!?! (Looks around frantically)

Starcatcher: (Sweat drop) I guess that isn't such a good idea after all…poor Kafir…

Melvin: (Ranting) WHAT ABOUT ME!?! VULPES IS MINE!!! DO YOU HEAR ME, KAFIR!?! SHE'S MIIIIINNNNNEEEEE!!!

Everyone: (Stares and sweat drops)

Blade: Hey…where's Sparky and Andy?

Melvin: (Instantly calms down) They left.

Kat: Where did they go?

Melvin: Uh…I dunno. They said something about a lab…

(In Sparky's lab…)

Sparky: (Looking at a machine he created) YES! Now everything's in order for tonight!

Andy: (Stupidly) Gee…what are we going to do tonight, Spark?

Sparky: The same thing we do every night, Andy…TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

Starlights: They're Andy-they're Andy and the Spark-Spark-Spark-Spark-SPARK!!!

Sparky: DON'T CALL ME SPARK!!!

(Back to the studio…)

Blade: Well…whatever they're doing can't be that important.

Everyone: (Nods and agrees)

Kat: Yeah…next review please!

Starcatcher: This one is from…ChibiChaos! It was written after the Relena VS Videl episode…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChibiChaos: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! HIIIIRRRROOOOO!!!

Hiiro: *looks shocked* they killed me

ChibiChaos: *pats Hiiro on the head and gives him a HUGE bar of chocolate* Here Hiiro, chocolate is the answer to everything

Hiiro: No, it's not...but in this case i'll make an exception.

ChibiChaos: still a very cool story, keep it up, i like the super man Vs Goku (go Goku) NEways, keep it up, and i am having this huge obbsession with the surprime kai for some strange reason, so try to put him in, YOU GUYS R SOOOO FUNNY!!! JA ^_^

Hiiro: ^0^ chocolate!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melvin: At least she doesn't hate us.

Ridge: That's probably the reason Hero was brought back to life and trying to kill our host…

Blade: Why don't I get any chocolate?

Kat: Because you tried to destroy the world! BAD BROLI!!! (Twaps him)

Blade: (Rubs his head where Kat twapped him) Ow!

Ridge: Supreme Kai?

Melvin: Yeah, he was on the show during the first three real episodes.

Kat: He last showed up on the third episode. Then he left and he hasn't been back since.

Ridge: Why's that?

Everyone: (Looks at Vulpes)

Vulpes: (Doesn't notice the looks she's getting) The Supreme Kai was so cute! ^-^

Ridge: Well…I guess that answers my question…

Starcatcher: Er…here's another one from ChibiChaos…we seem to have gotten quite a few from her…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oi, hi ^_____________^ cool chappy, write more...hey can you do a poke`mon Vs digimon or something...anyway write soon, JA

Duo: Vulpes, ONEGI, I still want that phone number

ChibiChaos: OI!!! *hits him with her spikey mallet* I got a bunch of these things, just ask and you shall recive ^_^ JA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starcatcher: I love mallets! They're so much fun to use!

Blade: Swords are cooler!

Starcatcher: Yeah, but mallets are more FUN!!!

Blade: (Pause, thinking of the second episode) Hmm…you're right there!

Kat: A Pokemon VS Digimon? Sound's interesting…

Blade: We'll have to try that…

Ridge: (Stares) That was odd…there's someone wanting to go out with Vulpes instead of the other way around…what do you think of that Vulpes?

Vulpes: (A thought bubble of Kafir is floating above her head) *Romantic/love-sick SIGH*

Kat: I don't think she noticed…

Starcatcher: Oh brother…

Sparky: (Pops up out of nowhere) What?

Andy: Retard! (Notices Vulpes) What's with her?

Kat: She didn't notice that Duo wants her phone number…

Blade: That's probably for the best…it's a good thing I don't have to worry about anything like that happening to me!

Starcatcher: (Laughs) Or so you thought…

Blade: (Freezes) Wha…?

Starcatcher: There's one more review from ChibiChaos that you might find interesting…I know I did!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL *snickers* Kewl episode...DIE SPARKY!!! *wacks him with her mallet*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sparky: (Pouts) Nobody likes me!!!

Starcatcher: Be quiet and let me finish the review!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, keep writing...add soon ^_^ BLADE!!! *runs after Blade* MY BLADE, MY BLADE!!!

Hiiro: *sweatdrops* I advise you to run...FAST!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy: NOOOO!!! NOT ANOTHER VULPES!!!

Blade: (No emotion whatsoever) Well…I guess we can add her to the list of people in love with me…

Sparky: They always go for the evil, cold-hearted ones…

Ridge: I thought he didn't have a heart?

Starcatcher: That's the point.

Kat: HEY! WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CHASE MY MAN!?!

Everyone: (Stares)

Ridge: Oh boy…

Vulpes: Hmmm…maybe we can let them battle it out in the arena?

Ridge: Uh…that would be a bad idea…

Vulpes: Why?

Ridge: Think about it…ChibiChaos is an author…an extremely POWERFUL author!

Vulpes: Hmm…Good point.

Starcatcher: Uh…let's just read the next review! This one is from Firefly the Dancing Author…she sure changes her name a lot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow...and I almost thought that WAS Kouken, too. But nope...You might want to have AMi hire some body guards now though, cause Kouken happens to be VERY possesive....
Peruru: *explains* Kouken is from Firefly's fanfic, and she and Trunks...are the main...um...love interest...
YOU WILL READ IT! NOW! OR KOUKEN *WILL* STICK YOU IN THE SIDE WITH THE SWORD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A.N: Just to let you know, though we liked the idea, we couldn't use Kouken because we didn't have permission. We have policy to make sure we have written permission to use original characters.)

Audience: (Freaks out and begins reading the story)

Ridge: Well…that wasn't very nice…

Kat: Just continue with the review!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Saturn: ....You...Like me...you really like me! Yay! ^_____________^ By the way, could you put a statue up of my where my brothers statue used to be? Please?
Oh, that reminds me, I got another idea for a fight....How about...Haruka/Amara and Vegeta? Think about it, they're both so alike! Strong fighters, occasionally (in Vegeta's case, always) funny additudes, and blue haired girlfriends! (Yes, Haruka and Michiru are a couple to all you dis-believing sould, DEAL WITH IT!) Please? Please do it?
Saturn: And next you can a fight with ME! Since I am adored so much!
Um...yeah. Bai!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vulpes: THEY'RE NOT A COUPLE!!! IT'S A LIE! IT'S A LIEEEEEE!!!

Starcatcher: I hate to break it to you, but most of our fans seem to think differently…

Blade: Hmm…it'll be funny to see Vegita beaten by a girl…

Andy: Why would we want to build a statue of Hotaru, or have her fight for that matter? She's weak! Hotaru SUCKS!!!

Everyone: (Stares at him) *GASP*

Hotaru: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?! WHY YOU-!!! DEATH RIBBON REVOLUTION!!!

(And, with that attack, which can destroy the world, the Anime Deathmatch Studio, it's cast, audience, the whole entire world and the people on it, were destroyed!)

THE END…

(Oh wait! No it wasn't, because the Anime Deathmatch Show is held on a space station orbiting the Earth, so technically, since it isn't a planet, it nor anyone on it was destroyed!)

Everyone: YAY!!!

Ridge: What a strange rule…

Kat: Well…at least we're alive!

Vulpes: But what about Amy? Didn't they say that she would be in trouble with Kouken?

Starcatcher: Don't worry; we're well prepared for something like this to happen, which is why we hired the best of the best to guard Amy!

(Cut to the audience…)

Amy: I still don't feel right about you guys going through all that trouble just to protect me…

Quatre: It's no trouble Miss Ami.

Duo: Yeah! Don't worry gorgeous! We won't let anything bad happen to you!

Trunks: (Gets mad) HEY! (Powers up)

Duo: (Cowers) PLEASEDONTKILLME!!!

Wufei: (Rolls eyes) That was smart…

Hero: Hn.

Lita: (Star struck look) He looks just like my old boy friend!

Hero: (Stares)

Everyone: *SIGH*

Relena: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Everyone: (Covers their ears)

Andy: (Runs around in circles, screaming) AAAAH!!! I'M DEAF!!! I'M DEAF!!! (Runs into the wall)

Relena: HERO!!! (Glomps poor Hero)

Hero: (Can't breathe)

Lita: HEY! Stop that! You're choking him!

Relena: (Glares at Lita) Just who do you think you are, talking to ME like that!?! I'm the QUEEN OF THE WORLD, in case you didn't know!

Lita: (Sarcastically) Oh, I'm sorry! I couldn't tell by your inhuman screeching, slutty clothes, and bitchy personality that you were royalty!

Relena: (Fuming) HOW DARE YOU!!! I'M THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!!! YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!!

Lita: Watch me!

Relena: (Turns to Hero) HERO!!! You're not going to let her talk to me like that, are you?

Hero: (Turning blue)

Lita: Maybe he could answer you IF HE COULD BREATHE!!!

Relena: (Lets go of Hero) Oh! I'm so sorry Hero! (Stops) But you still love me, don't you? Of course you do! (Glomps his arm, cutting off the circulation)

Lita: Uh…how can he still love you if he NEVER loved you TO BEGIN WITH!?!

Relena: SHUT UP BITCH!!! (Turns to Hero) HERO!!! Tell her you love me!!!

Lita: Yes, Hero. Tell us the truth about whether you love Relena or not!

Hero: …Actually…

Everyone: (Stares) WHAT!?!

Hero: (Quickly) I like Lita.

Relena: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!

Lita: (Shocked look) You do?

Hero: (Nods)

Lita: Wow…(blushes) I like you too, Hero! (They embrace)

Everyone: Aww…

Relena: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ridge: (To Starcatcher) Why don't you ever go after any of the guys?

Starcatcher: (Shocked look) Are you KIDDING!?! My life is hectic enough with the boy-crazy psycho, the has-been fighter who keeps plotting to destroy the world, the less boy-crazy than the other psycho, an evil brother who wants to take over the world, an annoying referee who keeps calling me a retard, making the fans happy, hosting this show, and mocking flamers!

Vulpes: (Thinks for a moment, then pulls out a tape recorder) Note to self: Get Starcatcher on a dating show…

Starcatcher: YOU WOULDN'T!!!

Vulpes: Second note: Make notes when Starcatcher isn't around…

Starcatcher: VULPES!!!

Vulpes: (Innocently) Yes?

Ridge: This is getting out of control!

Starcatcher: Grr…this is all that Cupid's fault! DAMN YOU CUPID! STUPID GOD OF LOVE!!!

Blade: Maybe he's the reason all those girls won't leave me alone…

Kat: Calm down, all of you! Let's just continue with the reviews!

Starcatcher: You're right. This review is from Bluegirl.

~I like it I like it!!! But....(looking at Darien evily) torture Darien even MORE and I have an Idea.You could use Sailormoon AND DragonballZ fighters to torture him.DIE DARIEN DIE!!! MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.(Ahem) sorry keep up the great work!~

Sparky: (Holding an Anime Award…sort of like the Academy Awards) YOU LIKE ME! YOU REALLY REALLY LIKE ME!

Starcatcher: HEY! (Grabs the award away from him) Get your own award!

Sparky: …meanie…

Kat: Hmm…using both Sailor Moon and DBZ fighters to torture Darien?

Blade: Why them? Everyone knows that I'm the best one at torturing!!!

Vulpes: Or you could always let ME take care of him!

Sparky: We saw the results of that when the REAPWWTAEJACFSR Company took over…and it wasn't pretty…

Kat: Next review!

Starcatcher: The next one is from…Middie Night!

~YAY WAY TO GO USAGI!!!!!! Can't wait to see the next chapter, Goku VS Superman. YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY MAMORU-BAKA IS DEAD!!!!!!!!! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!~

Vulpes: But…didn't we already post the Goku VS Superman fight?

Sparky: This probably would have been out sooner if we didn't have such a LOUSY WRITER!!!

Everyone: (Stares in shock) *GASP*

Kat: Don't say that!

Sparky: Why not? It's not like the stupid writer can do anything to me!

(Meanwhile, where the writer is…)

Writer: WHY YOU LITTLE!!!

(So the Evil Writer opened a small portal leading to the show. The Evil Writer uses it to strangle Sparky from wherever the Evil Writer is.)

Sparky: (Being strangled) Augh!

Kat: Wow! Remind me never to make the writer mad!

Blade: Should we help him?

Starcatcher: The Writer will get tired of strangling him…eventually…

Vulpes: Uh…let's move on shall we?

Starcatcher: Right. This one is from Pyra!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Funny! I liked that; Sephiroth gets the girls! OH! I really liked Mirai vs. Mina! ...actually, I really liked all of 'em.
Say "Hi!" to everyone on the ANIME DEATHMATCH(echo) for me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone: Hi Pyra!

Melvin: Sephiroth got the girls? How did you get the idea for that?

Blade: With minds as evil and crazy as ours, it wasn't that hard. Next review!

Starcatcher: It's from solarmistress17!

~ don't listen to that bitch who flamed u... u DO have a sense of humor... better than that bitch anyway. AND I REALLY LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!! THAT BITCH DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A GOOD AUTHOR!! SO KEEP ON WRITING!!!~

Kat: Thanks! (Turns to Blade, who is trying to sneak out the door) And no, Blade, you can't kill #1 Bitch Shorty!

Ridge: Didn't Kafir already deal with this?

Vulpes: (Hearts appear in her eyes) Kafir! *SIGH*

Blade: Aww…but nobody likes flamers!

Kat: I said NO!!!

Blade: Fine…

Starcatcher: Uh…here's a review from Marisol!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lolololoololol!!! Nice Chapter! This is my first time reading this fic and it was hillarious. I like the part when Ami actually got the guy. It was a nice change. Keep up the great work and don't listen to anyone who says your work is shit. They just make writing harder and who knows? Maybe they can't even write shit themselves so they go and bash other people's work. Oh!!!! And I was wondering if you could make a Rei/?? someone fic. I don't know who but you can't make it whoever ya want. Thanks so much!!!!
God Bless and byebye!
~Marisol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vulpes: *Sniff, sniff* Thank you!

Kat: Just for that, let's make a separate fic where Raye gets paired with someone!

Vulpes: OOH OOH OOH!!! That already happened in the "Whodunit" story, except Raye wasn't the only one to be paired with someone.

Blade: But the best part about that fic was that WE were in it!

Vulpes: It was great! Even though-

Starcatcher: (Interrupts her) Now on with the reviews! This one is from anime chick…

~LOL! This chapter was so Hilarious! Go sailor scouts! Dude I wanna be on this show! UR fanfic is so funny! Power Rangers Stinks (except for when it's the guys from the first movie, then it ROCKS. GO TOMMY!)~

Starcatcher: (Bows) Thank you! Thank you! But I'm afraid that's all we have time for today. More Relena-bashing is guaranteed next time!

Andy: Why do you RETARDS bash my cousin Relena!?!

Blade: Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she's related to YOU?

Relena: I don't have to stand for this! I'M LEAVING!!! (Walks to the exit, but enters a gigantic machine, thinking it's the door)

Vulpes: What's that thing?

Sparky: Uh…oh…MY DUPLICATOR!!!

Everyone: WHAT!?!

(Just then, the machine starts to light up and beeping is heard. When it stops, ten more Relena's step out of the machine.)

Everyone: (Stares)

Kat: Oh…my…GOD!!!

Vulpes: There's TEN of them!

Blade: (Glares at Sparky) WHAT WAS THAT THING!?!

Sparky: That's my Duplicator. It's what I was working on when the scene cut to me and Andy in my lab! The Duplicator can make copies of anyone who walks inside of it!

Relenas: HEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHERE'S MY HERO!?!

Hero: Oh GOD!!!

Duo: AAAAAAAAH!!! THERE'S MORE OF THEM!!!!

Relenas: (See Hero) HEEEEEEEERRRRRROOOOOOO!!! (See Lita) HERO'S MINE!!!

Lita: I don't think so! JUPITER THUNDER CRASH!!!

Relenas: AAAH!!! (Two of the ten Relena's die)

Lita: JUPITER THUNDER-CLAP ZAP!!!

Relenas: AAAH!!! (Three Relena's die)

Lita: AAAUUUGGGHHH!!! SCREW THIS! Time to use my new attack!!! (Pulls out a gun) JUPITER OMAE O KOROSU SHOT!!! (Shoots at the Relena's killing the rest of them)

Duo: *WHEW!*

Everyone: YAY!!!

Hero: (Kisses Lita)

Ridge: Thank God that's over…

Andy: (Walks over to the machine) What does this retarded-looking button do? (Pushes it, and it gets stuck) Oops!

(Relena's begin to come out of the machine.)

Relenas: HEEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOO!!!!

Everyone: NOT AGAIN!!!

Sparky: NO!!!

Kat: DON'T JUST STAND THERE!!! STOP THAT MACHINE!!!

(So Kat, Ridge, Melvin, and Sparky try to stop the machine by hitting it with heavy objects. Finally, it stops making Relena clones, but by this time, there are already a thousand Relena clones created.)

Melvin: NOOOO! WHAT DO WE DO!?! WHAT DO WE DO!?!

Blade: It's simple! (Stands with his sword drawn, the wind blowing his through his hair, making him look all heroic-like) We destroy them all! (Runs to fight the Relena's, then stops when he realizes the others aren't following) Hey…I won't take them all on. You guys deserve some fun too! (Runs off)

Other cast members: (Look at each other and shrug)

Kat: Let's go then!

(They all run into the mass of Relena clones, destroying each one they come across. Even the audience members are helping to kill the clones. But Blade has taken down most of them. Finally, after all the Relena clones are destroyed, Blade stands on top of a mountain of their bodies.)

Blade: (Shoves his sword into the head of a Relena, then stands all heroic-like as a mysterious wind blows)

Everyone: (Watches this from the bottom of the pile)

Kat: How original…

Ridge: Where did that wind come from?

Melvin: Special effects to make even more girls go ga-ga over Blade.

Ridge: Oooh…

Andy: This is stupid!

Ridge: This wouldn't have happened if you hadn't of pushed that button!

Kat: Speaking of which, who's turn is it to kill Andy?

Blade: Well…it was mine, but since he dissed Hotaru, let her kill him!

Hotaru: YAY! (Pulls out her glaive)

Andy: *GULP*

Hotaru: (Skewers Andy) Take that! (Suddenly, the ground opens up and flames come from the cracks. Hotaru begins to roast Andy over the flames) Fun! ^-^

Everyone: (Stares and back away in fear)

Ridge: That is one scary little girl…

Melvin: You're telling me! But at least she's not as bad as Relena.

Blade: It's a good thing this is all over…

Sparky: This has got to be the most messed up episode we've ever had!

Starcatcher: Uh…I guess that's it for today then…come see the next episode of ANIME DEATHMATCH (echo)!!!

(Everyone leaves, but nobody seemed to notice the little light on the Duplicator, reading "ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!")

THE END…or is it?