Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Big O Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ ANIME DEATHMATCH!!! ❯ Uh...oops? ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Starcatcher: Hi everyone! I'm Starcatcher, the host of ANIME DEATHMATCH(echo)!!!

Vulpes: I'm the co-host, Vulpes! And I'm single!

Cute guys: (Look for an exit)

Ridge: Hey look! It's the Ranma gang!

Ranma: Sorry if we're late! Ryoga got us lost!

Ryoga: I DID NOT!!!

Starcatcher: Oh brother!

Sparky: (Pops up out of nowhere) Wazup?

Akane: You guys didn't have to wait too long for us, did you?

Andy: JUST AN ENTIRE WEEK YOU RETARDS!!!

Kat: I was right! (To Blade) You owe me a dinner!

Blade: Darn it…

Kat: (Hugs Blade) TAKE THAT CHIBI CHAOS!!!

Blade: Can't…breathe…

Sparky: Speaking of which, hey Blade. Chibi Chaos sent you a chocolate bar!

Kat: (Glares at Sparky)

Sparky: (Nervous) Err…but it mysteriously disappeared. (Hides chocolate bar under the desk)

Ridge: Kat's really overprotective of him…

Melvin: (Scared) She's scary when she's like that!

Everyone: (Nods)

Starcatcher: Well…since the Ranma crew is here, I guess we could let them fight.

(Suddenly, a red light was flashing on the Duplicator from last time and a shrill siren was heard.)

Everyone: Huh?

Kat: I thought we destroyed that thing…?

Ridge: What's it doing?

(There's an earthquake, and everyone just stares in shock and horror as something begins to grow from the Duplicator…)

Everyone: *GASP!*

Heero: Oh no…oh please no…

Wufei: It's a…it's a…

Duo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! IT'S A GIANT 50-FOOT RELENA!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

Everyone: (Runs around in circles, screaming)

Giant Relena: RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!! (Sees Heero) HHHHHEEEEEEEEEERRRRROOOOO!!!

Heero: (In a small voice) Help me!!!

Giant Relena: (Grabs Heero and stomps off)

Ridge: This is just like a parody of King Kong!

Melvin: Except King Kong wasn't THIS bad…

Vulpes: Hey, it could be worse! We could be stuck with a giant 50-foot Andy!

Everyone: (Shudders at the thought)

Kat: I KNEW IT!!! (Turns to Blade) I TOLD you this would happen! Pay up!

Blade: Damn! (Hands over a 50 dollar bill) Today just isn't my day…

Ridge: Shouldn't we be more worried about the fact that there's a giant 50-foot Relena Peacecraft rampaging through the city?

Vulpes: But…isn't the show on a space station in outer space?

(Pause.)

Everyone: (Glances at each other and shrugs)

Starcatcher: (Staring after the Giant Relena) HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN!?!

Sparky: (Looking at the Duplicator) Uh…oops!

Starcatcher: (To Sparky) What…do…you…mean…oops!?!

Sparky: Uh…apparently, when we were trying to stop the machine from making Relena copies last episode by banging on the Duplicator, we kinda…didn't destroy it, but instead messed it up a bit so it would still work, but not correctly.

Starcatcher: Why did you make that thing in the first place, anyways?

Sparky: To take over the world…

(Pause.)

Starcatcher: (Glares at Sparky) I'll hurt you later! But for now…(looks after where the Giant Relena left) We have to stop that gigantic psycho bitch and save Heero!

Andy: Why should we you retard?

Ridge: Because, judging from the looks the Heero fans are giving us, they will most likely cause us bodily harm if we don't!

Heero fans: (Glare)

Sparky: (Rolls eyes) They don't scare me…

Lita: *AHEM!* (Is seen holding a titanium baseball bat and glares at Sparky)

Sparky: Err…LET'S GO SAVE HEERO!!!

Everyone: (Stares)

Ridge: One question…HOW are we going to stop that giant Relena!?! SHE'S AT LEAST 50 FEET TALL!!!

Blade: We're going to need something at least as big as she is to fight her.

Ridge: Is there anything that big?

Starcatcher: The Gundams are big enough.

Blade: Just one problem…

Everyone: What?

Blade: Heero has been kidnapped, and the rest of the pilots are…uh…out of commission. (Points to the other pilots, who are all unconscious)

Ridge: (Stares) How did THAT happen!?!

Blade: They most likely fainted from seeing a gigantic Relena.

Kat: OR it could be because Vulpes knocked them out and is currently dragging them away.

(At this time, we see Vulpes dragging the rest of the pilots away.)

Everyone: (Stares)

Vulpes: (Notices stares) What?

Starcatcher: VULPES!!!

Vulpes: Aww…but-

Starcatcher: NO!

Vulpes: *SIGH* Okay…(lets go of the boys)

Ridge: NOW what do we do?

Melvin: (All heroic-like) There's only one thing we CAN do!

Blade: And what's that, oh Wimpy One?

Melvin: It's simple really…RUUUUUNNNNN AAAAAWAAAAAY!!! (Runs away)

Everyone: (Sweat drop)

Starcatcher: (Light bulb appears above her head) I have an idea!

Sparky: (Sees a chain dangling from the light bulb and pulls it, turning it off and plunging everything into darkness) Oops!

(Later…somewhere secret that nobody knows of cuz it's a secret…)

Kat: So we're going to fight Relena piloting the Gundams in place of the Gundam Pilots?

Starcatcher: Exactly! We'll each pilot a Gundam and fight Relena!

Vulpes: Can I fly Epion? Pwetty pwease? (Puppy dog eyes)

Starcatcher: No. Epion has a Zero System and you're bad enough without it!

Vulpes: Aww…

Blade: How about me?

Starcatcher: You're a former evil villain who still wants to destroy the world and all living creatures on it. What do YOU think?

Blade: Uh…yes?

Kat: *SIGH* Blade, you'll pilot Deathscythe, I get Heavyarms, Ridge will pilot Sandrock, Vulpes pilots Nataku, and Starcatcher will take Epion!

Blade and Vulpes: No FAIR!!!

Kat: TOUGH!

Ridge: (Stares) Wow!

Starcatcher: Thanks Kat! Now let's go stop that oversized psycho bitch!

Everyone: (Stares)

Ridge: I don't think anyone will EVER get used to that…

Blade: Uh…right…LET'S GO!!!

(So everyone jumps into the Gundams that Kat picked for them. Now they're on their way to fight the gigantic Relena when…)

Ridge: I just thought of something…what about Wing Zero? Why isn't anyone piloting that one?

Starcatcher: Uh…HEY THERE SHE IS!!! (Points at the Gigantic Relena that is running amok through the city)

Giant Relena: RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!

Heero: Help…

Blade: AAAAATTTTTTAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!!

Kat: WAIT! WE CAN'T ATTACK UNTIL HEERO IS SAFE!!!

Blade: Why's that?

Kat: Because he could get hurt…

Everyone: (Stares)

Kat: Okay! OKAY! So the Heero fans paid me to save him! It doesn't matter!

Everyone: (Sweat drop)

Ridge: Well…at least she's honest…

Starcatcher: She does have a point. If we try to attack Relena, we could end up killing Heero, and think of what that could do to our ratings!

Vulpes: But…didn't Heero die before in the Videl VS Relena match?

Blade: Yeah, but WE didn't kill him!

Ridge: Soo…what do we do?

Starcatcher: Don't worry! Help will be here right about…(looks at her watch)…NOW!

(Just then, Heero disappears from the giant Relena's hand.)

Giant Relena: HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!

Lita: (From inside Wing Zero) Heero's MINE you bitch!

Everyone: *GASP!*

Blade: It's Lita!

Vulpes: And she's riding in Wing Zero!

Ridge: Well…that explains a lot!

Heero: Lita? You save me?

Lita: Of course I saved you! You didn't think I'd just sit by and do nothing as that bitch carried you off, did ya?

Heero: (Smiles)

(The other Gundam Pilots, who all woke up by this time, fainted again along with all the bystanders from seeing the "Perfect Soldier" smile.)

Kat: Uh…okay…

Ridge: That was highly disturbing…

Blade: Maybe we should attack the giant Relena now?

Kat: (Rolls eyes) Gee…where did you get THAT idea!?!

(So they all work together to try and destroy the Giant Relena, but nothing's working.)

Blade: WHY (slash) WON'T (slash) YOU (slash) JUST (slash) DIE!?! (Slash, slash)

Kat: DAMNIT!!!

Ridge: Nothing's working! Not even a scratch!

Vulpes: That's bad…now what do we do?

Ridge: Hey…I just noticed something…

Everyone: What is it?

Ridge: Where are Sparky, Andy, and Melvin?

Starcatcher: I think I know…and I wish I didn't…

(Meanwhile, in the Galaxy Police Headquarters in outer space…)

Sparky: (Evilly) MUAHAHAHAHAA! With this space station under my control, I shall rule the world! (Ignores the strange looks he's getting from the people working on the station, who are all tied up) MUAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Melvin: Uh…shouldn't we get rid of the giant Relena BEFORE you try to take over the world?

Andy: Retard!

Sparky: Hmm…I guess…MELVIN! FIRE ON THE GIGANTIC RELENA!!!

Melvin: But…Sparky…I don't think that's such a good idea…

Sparky: I don't pay you to think!

Melvin: You don't pay me at all!

Sparky: Here's an idea…I'll be the evil mastermind who's trying to take over the world…and YOU can be the wimpy smart guy who obeys orders!!! NOW FIRE!!!

Melvin: All right…(Presses the button)

(With that, the space station fires at the gigantic Relena.)

Relena: AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Vulpes: YAY!

Ridge: She's dead!

Blade: WOOPEE!!!

Starcatcher: Wait a minute…SHE'S ALIVE!!!

Everyone: NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Blade: ISN'T THERE ANYTHING THAT CAN STOP HER!?!

(Meanwhile…someplace far away…)

Cloud: We will stop you Sephiroth!

Sephiroth: NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW!!! MWAHAHAHAA! METEOR!!!

(So everyone there finds, to their horror, that the Meteor has been summoned. But just when it looks like all hope is lost, the Meteor flies right by them and crashes into the Galaxy Police Headquarters, sending it spiraling towards the Earth.)

Sephiroth: Darn…

(Meanwhile, at the Galaxy Police Headquarters…)

Andy: CRAP!!! THAT GIANT RETARD DIDN'T DIE!!!

Sparky: We'll just have to try again!

Melvin: We can't.

Sparky: WHY THE FUCK NOT!?!

Melvin: Because we've been hit by a Meteor and have lost control of the space station and are now hurtling towards the Giant Relena at a pretty fast speed!

Sparky: Ooh…(Pause)…ABANDON SHIP!!! (Runs for the escape pods)

Andy: WAIT FOR ME!!! I DON'T WANNA DIEEEEEE!!! (Follows him)

Melvin: (Sweat drop) Don't leave me! (Runs after them)

(So everyone evacuates the Galaxy Police Headquarters as it crashes into the Gigantic Relena.)

Giant Relena: NOOOOOO!!! (Gets Squashed and dies)

Everyone: YAY!!!

(Sparky, Melvin, and Andy, each in a separate escape pod, land on the Earth. They all get out of their pods and view the wreckage, except Andy, who's pod crashed into the ground and died.)

Vulpes: OH MY GOD! ANDY'S DEAD!!!

Starcatcher: WOO-HOO!!!

Vulpes: You don't like him very much, do you?

Starcatcher: (Rolls eyes) Now what ever gave you THAT idea?

Ridge: Wow!

Blade: (To Kat) HA! I knew it! You owe me $50!

Kat: Dang…so much for my winning streak!

(Later, back at the Anime Deathmatch show…)

Sparky: Well…at least this is all over…

Ridge: You can say THAT again…

Sparky: Well…at least this is all over…

Starcatcher: He didn't mean it literally!

Sparky: Oops!

Ridge: Hey…(looks around) Where's Blade?

Starcatcher: He's finishing off what's left of the giant Relena. I think he was going to destroy the Duplicator as well.

(At this exact moment, Blade walks by the very place where Sephiroth summoned the Meteor.)

Sephiroth: (On the ground, in pain from the impact) Help…me…

Blade: (Sees Sephiroth's sword) Cool sword! (Takes it and leaves)

Sephiroth: Medic…

(Two medics come rushing by with a stretcher. But they take a piece of the Galaxy Police Headquarters and rush it to the hospital.)

Sephiroth: (Gets up) Fine! I'm not that hurt anyway…now to find the guy who stole my sword…(Leaves)

(Back at the Anime Deathmatch Studio…)

Melvin: He's probably destroyed it by now…

Ridge: Good…such terror must never be unleashed upon the world EVER again!

Everyone: (Nod and agree)

Vulpes: (Eating a chocolate bar) Yum! ^-^

Kat: Where did you get that?

Vulpes: I just found it under the desk!

Kat: How did it get there?

Vulpes: I dunno…

Sparky: (Whistles innocently)

Kat: SPARKY!!!

Sparky: HELP ME!!! (Runs off)

Kat: COME BACK HERE!!! (Chases him wielding a gigantic mallet)

Blade: (Comes back from destroying what's left of the Giant Relena and the Duplicator) Hey! I'm back! (Notices Kat chasing Sparky) What's going on?

Starcatcher: Kat's trying to kill Sparky. Nothing important.

Ridge: Shouldn't you help him? He IS your brother…

Starcatcher: I will…eventually…if I feel like it…

Blade: (Sees Vulpes eating the chocolate bar) Hey…where'd you get that?

Vulpes: Found it.

Blade: Oh…

Starcatcher: Well…that's all the time we have for today! Don't miss the next episode of…ANIME DEATHMATCH (echo)!!!

Blade: (Grumble) No one EVER gets me anything!

Kat: I got you something! (Gives Blade a chocolate bar…even bigger than the one Chibi Chaos gave him)

Blade: (Smiles) Thanks!

Kat: TAKE THAT CHIBI CHAOS! >:P'

Everyone: (Sweat drop)

Sparky: (Rubbing his head where Kat whacked him) Is this going to be a reoccurring thing?

Everyone: (Shrugs)

Ridge: How long do you think this will go on?

Starcatcher: Most likely until either Chibi Chaos or Kat backs off…but I doubt that's going to happen anytime soon…

Everyone: THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEWS!!! PLEASE SEND MORE!!! BYE!

Blade: Mmmm…chocolate…