Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Boys Over Flowers Fan Fiction ❯ Old Friends, New Rivals ❯ Old Friends Return, Tsukasa's Jealous? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Hana Yori Dango or Ronin Warriors.

“Tsukushi wait up!”

“Huh?” The tall skinny brunette asked herself as she stopped and turned around to see her friend Kazuya running towards her. “Oh hey Kazuya.”

“I got great news.” He said as he stopped in front of her trying to catch his breath.

“Well don’t keep me in suspense.” She said very interested in his news.

“They’re back!”

Tsukushi sweat dropped as she looked at her long time friend from elementary school. “Whose back?”

“Well.. Uh..” Kazuya started as he looked around as if trying to find something or someone to help him out when he spotted it. “Them!”

Tsukushi’s brown eyes followed his point as they widened. There near the sidewalk were five guys wearing black pants, white shirts, and red ties indication to a school uniform. She brought her hand to her mouth in shock. They were supposed to be in Tokyo or something.

“Hey Tsukushi long time no see.” One of the guys said waving to her. He had black hair and brown eyes.

“Ryo!” She gasped running towards them as Kazuya followed.

“Hey girl you look good.” He said laughing as he hugged her.

“Hey no hogging her Ryo.” Kento who had dark blue hair and eyes said grabbing her from his buddy.

“Kento don’t hurt her.” His best friend Cye insisted.

“I’m sure he won’t.” Rowan told him. “At least not until we get our hug.”

“Come on Kento share.” The final guy said taking Tsukushi from him and twirled her around causing her to laugh.

“Thanks for finding her for us Kazuya.” Ryo said.

Kazuya grinned. “Of course, anything for friends of my cousin. How is she by the way?”

Ryo blushed. “Mia’s doing fine. She wants you and Tsukushi to come and visit more often.”

“Well as soon as summer comes we’ll come, unless we run into problems.” He said seeing four guys glaring at them. “Which we have.”

***************

“What’s the plan?” Akira asked.

“A four day weekend, anything is possible.” Soujirou added.

“Nothing to really do though. Everywhere will be crowded.” Rui said.

“So we go someplace else.” Tsukasa said grinning.

The fours boys had headed out of the school as soon as the bell rang on Thursday. Everyone was happy for the four day weekend including the teachers. “Hey Makiko.”

A girl with shoulder length brown hair stopped and turned around. “Hai?”

“Have you seen Tsukushi?”

“Told you he wouldn’t last fifteen minutes without asking about Makino-san” Soujiou whispered to Akira who grumbled and handed him some yen.

Rui shook his head and glanced up at Makiko awaiting her answer as well.

“I believe she’s with Kazuya, he ran by earlier looking for her.”

Tsukasa ground his teeth and narrowed his eyes. It was bad enough that Tsukushi insisted on being friends with a guy who was head over heels with her and the fact that he warned him to stay away from her. The shrimp had to learn that Tsukushi was his girlfriend. It had took him an two semesters for her to realize he loved her and even longer to convince her that he didn’t care about her background.

“That little slut, it’s bad enough that she has the F4 after her and now she has some strange new hot guys too.” A familiar female voice said.

The guys looked and saw Asai, Yamano, and Ayuhara gossiping amongst themselves. “Imagine if Doumyouji could see his little girlfriend now.”

“He’d dump her for sure and come to us.”

Tsukasa looked at Rui who raised an eyebrow also interested. The four guys had hoped those three had left Tsukushi alone, she had even told them they didn’t bother her any more, but it was obvious she had lied and didn’t want them to get worried.

“Uh.. Tsukasa…” Akira said as he paled.

“What?!”

“I think we found Tsukushi.” He said as the other three boys looked as their eyes widened.

They had found her alright, but she wasn’t alone. She was being passed around and giving hugs to guys they didn’t know. Tsukasa clenched his fists together as one of the guys swung her around.

Rui saw the look on Tsukasa’s face and looked and saw Tsukushi’s friend Kazuya staring at them. This won’t end good, he thought.

***********

Ryo glanced at Kazuya confused by his words, but by following his gaze he understood. “Who are they?”

They’re um.. The F4. They kind of rule the school.” Kazuya gulped. “And also very protective of Tsukushi.”

Ryo narrowed his eyes. “How protective is protective?”

“Very protective.”

He four boys headed their way with looks of anger on their face, Ryo could have sworn one was reeking of jealousy as well. “Um.. Tsukushi.”

“Hai Ryo?” She asked as Sage set her down.

“You know them.”

She turned as her eyes widened. “Uh-oh.”

“Well what do we have here?” Tsukasa asked glaring at the guys.

“Hey we’re not looking for any trouble.” Sage said stepping in front of Tsukushi just in case things got ugly.

Tsukasa narrowed his eyes. “You just did. Step away from her.”

“I don’t think so.” Kento said crossing his arms over his chest and stood next to Sage.

“Maybe you should get ahead start we‘ll catch up.” Rowan whispered to Tsukushi.

Tsukushi looked up and saw the glint in Tsukasa’s eyes knowing this meant more then trouble. “I suggest you move away now.” He insisted.

“No chance.” Sage said glaring at him not about to back down.

“That’s it.” He said moving forwards to take out this new guy, but stopped seconds before hitting him and looked down. “Tsukasa please don’t.” His girlfriend pleaded her arms wrapped around his body.

His eyes softened as he wrapped his arms around her. “Alright, as long as you explain who the hell these guys are.”

“Their friends from my old school.” Tsukushi said letting go of her boyfriend and stepped back a step. “This is Ryo Sanata, Kento Rei Fan, Sage Date, Cye Moori, and Rowan Hashiba. Um.. Guys this is the F4; Akira Mimisaka, Soujirou Nishikado, Rui Hanazawa, and Tsukasa Doumyouji.” She finished the introductions and felt Tsukasa’s arm wrap around her. “Tsukasa is my… my…” Somehow she couldn’t bring herself to say the word ‘boyfriend’.

“I’m her boyfriend.” He said noticing the five guys eyes had widened at this discovery.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here’s some help if you’ve seen one anime and not the other for information on the characters

http://www.geocities.com/rabbi-tucker/ronin/good.html Ronin Warriors

http://www.animechains.com/hyd/allprofiles.cfm Hana Yori Dango

If the links don’t work just send me an e-mail and I’ll send them to you.