Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Spirit, Ronin and Demon ❯ Truth ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
___________________________________________________________________________ _
Truth
___________________________________________________________ _________________

-Koji House in Mia's POV-

I was sitting outside in the sun when the guys came out of the house. i let out a sigh. I would never be able to show them my power unless it was necessary. They walked over to me and asked what I was doing.

"I'm relaxing," I told them. The wind suddenly picked up. It held a faint whisper. Sage and I both closed our eyes. He was straining to hear it while I could hear it fine.
'Enemy is coming.' the voice said.

'How long do we have?' I asked.

'Not long. Life will be the key in the upcoming battles. Find her my child.' the voice told me.

'Who is she?'

'Twin of Strata.' it replied softly before the wind stopped. My eyes flared open as did Sage's.

"What was that?" Kento asked.

"A spirit," Sage answered. "I couldn't understand it though."

"What do you think it was trying to tell us?" Rowen asked.

"Who knows?" Sage replied.

I headed back toward the house when I got a strange feeling. I froze where I was standing. The guys couldn't feel the darkness that was near. I had to warn them.

/Forgive me, Ancient./ I thought.

"Guy's!" I yelled getting their attention. I saw it, the shine of a sword. I reacted the best I knew how. I sent a bolt of lightening at the sword. It hit its target dead on. It revealed a warrior that I knew to well.

"Shingi," I hissed.

"Mia," she hissed back before she attacked me. She ran at me with her sword held high. I jumped out of the way. At the same time my clothing changed to blue jeans andd a green shirt. My hair was now in a long braid. My eyes narrowed on my target. She came at me again when I heard the guys aromor up. I cringed knowing what I had to do next.

"Spirit of Wisdom, hear my prayer," I whispered holding on to my necklace. My necklace was a silver chain with a small green orb on the end. It was about te size of a marble. Inlaid on te stone was the symbol of wisdom. A green light enveloped my body. When it stopped I was wearing an outfit like Kauyra's except it was green. I held a single sword in my hands. It had the symbol of wisdom etched on the blade. The Shingi and the guys stared at me. I slowly opened my eyes. They had turned green. Shingi backed away. Her black hair flowing around her.

"Who are you?" Sage asked.

"I am the one who governs over the Armor of Halo. I am the Spirit Warrior of Wisdom," I replied. The guys stood their awe struck. Shingi backed even further away. I smirked. "Thunder Seaker." I held my sword up to the sky and lightening came down onto her. She disappeared. I sighed and willed my power to leave. I was back to being Mia. My legs became shaky and I colapsed onto the ground. Sage caught me. I looked up into his eyes and fainted.

-Keiko's POV-

I was sitting at home and felt one of the others call forth her power. I cringed. It had begun. I stood by my window and looked out toward the setting sun. I sighed. I decided to take the risk and jumped up to my roof. I landed with perfect balance. I watched the sun set. I began to think about what Koenma had ordered the guys to do.

"Why?" I asked no one. Little did I know Hiei was watching me. He jumped up behind me.

"He has his reasons," he said without showing an emotion. I turned around with a shocked look on my face.

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

"Long enough to see you jump up here," he replied. I gasped and backed away. "What are you?"

"That is none of your business," I calmly stated.

He ran forward and grabbed my collar. He held his sword to my neck. I gasped in shock. My eyes locked with his. "Tell me," he hissed.

"I am. . ," I began then became quiet. I heard the Ancients voice.

'Tell him everything.' he told me.

"You are what?!" he yelled at me.

"I am the Spirit Warrior of Life," I calmly told him.

"You! Yeah right! You can't even defend yourself against me!" he yelled.

"If I did, Yusuke would detect it. He would come and kill me. I cannot let that happen. My destiny is not complete," I told him. He let me go. I let out a gentle sigh. I looked him in the eye trying to understand what he was thinking.

-Hiei's POV-

Her eyes locked onto mine after I let her go.

/What is this emotion?/ I asked myself. I looked into her eyes, so serene, peaceful and beautiful. /Did I just think that?/ She backed away from me slowly. She was at the edge of the roof when she jumped back to her room. I left quickly.
______________________________________________________________ _____________
AND:I'll add in the other Animes next Chapter I just need to move the story along first.