Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Spirit, Ronin and Demon ❯ Meetings of a Family ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer:Don't own any of the Animes. I have taken a small quote from the book Realms of Gods.
_________________________________________________________________ ___________
Meetings of Family
________________________________________________________________ ____________

~Koji Residence Mia's POV~

A jolt, that was all I felt. Two had been destroyed. Now only two remained. They would leave the fire spirit alone. White Blaze was sitting next to me. He had always been nice and kind to us. The prophecy was coming true.

"Hey, Mia, time to go!" Yulie yelled. His happiness knew no bounds now. We were getting ready to go find Rowen's twin sister, who I know is his spirit guardian. She was in the enemy's sight now and I didn't want to worry Rowen by telling him that. I got up and ran to the guys. They were still taking the knowledge that I was one of the creators of their armors in. I smiled and got in the car. We drove forever until we reache the orphanage where Rowen had escaped from. I went in and got all of the nessecary information.

"We are going to a ramen shop a little farther up the road. No, Kento, you cannot eat," I told them. Kento looked heartbroken. We took off again. We arrved at the ramen shop a few minutes later. We all went in. Kento looked at me with eyes that said this was complete torcher. Rowen and I approached the owner.

"Excuse me, sir," Rowen said," I'm looking for a girl that goes by the name Keiko." The man looked at him.

"She's not here. What do you want with her anyway?" the man asked.

"She's my sister. We were seperated when we were put in the orphanage," Rowen explained. The man nodded and motioned for them to take a seat. We all sat down and waited for about ten minutes. Kento looked like he was about to die. The door to the ramen shop opened and a group of people walked in. There were three boys and a girl. The girl looked exhausted. She looked nothing like Rowen but I knew who she was. The boys were what bothered me the most. Two of them generated dark auras and the others was a grayish tint that was probably from being around the otyher for to long. the girls aura, however, was a deep blue. Rowen looked at the girl and smiled. One of the boys that were with her saw it and approached us. His hair was black and slicked back. He looked very strong for his age.

"Why are you smiling at her?" he asked. The other to boys just shook their heads and the girl just looked at the floor blushing.

~Rowen's POV~

I smirked at this guy. I knew he was strong. I looked him in the eye.

This guy is strong, Rowen. Sage warned. He has a black aura surrounding him.

I'll be fine. I told him and cut off our link.

"Well?" the boy said.

I got up and walked around him and to the girl who must not have seen me. The boy came at me. I stepped out of his path and he crashed into a boy with long hair. His hair was so long he almost looked like a girl. The girl looked a the boys and sighed.

"You didn't have to do that," she said.

"I was going to get him for looking at you, Keiko. You're my girl," the boy said. Rowen looked at her and smiled.

"I wasn't talking to you, Yusuke no baka. You shouldn't have done that," she repeated looking at me.

"He came at me. What was I supposed to do, get knocked to the ground like them?" I replied.

"You know this jerk?" the boy, identified as Yusuke, asked.

"Watch your tounge," she said slapping him. The other two boys and I cringed.

"What was that for?!" Yusuke yelled rubbing his jaw.

"He's my twin brother, so don't you dare call him a jerk," Keiko explained. She turned her attention to me. "It's nice to see you again, Ro." She smiled.

"Hai. It is nice to see you in good health, Keik," I replied. The guys had came up behind me when my sister had hit the Yusuke.

"Who are all of you?" she asked them.

"These are some friends of mine. Ryo, Kento, Sai, Sage, Mia, and Yulie," I said pointing to each of them.

"Mia?" Keiko asked.

"Don't start," Mia snapped. Keiko just smirked.

"What ever you say, Sela," Keiko replied looking her in the eyes.

"How?" Kento and I asked at the same time.

"My real name, brother, is . . . " Keiko began.

"Rosha," Mia said with a smirk. then the strangest thing happened. Both girls screamed and grabbed their heads and fell to the cold, hard floor.

~Keiko/Rosha's POV~

Someone was trying to reach us. I tried to see who it was. I saw her, one of our own, the fire queen, as we called her.

Hello, Kira. I said in an exasperated breath.

Sorry for doing this. she said.

It's alright as long as it's important. Sela relpied.

It is. We must find the hier o the trown of Sanctuary. she told us.

I have news to. One of the wind spirits told me that Rosha is the key to our victory. Sela said.

Me? I questioned.

You probably know the hier. Remember, the hier's reincarnation will remeber nothing of his past life. Good luck. Goddess bless. Kira told us.

Goddess bless. Sela and I answered.

We came out of our trans like state. I saw all of the guys looking at me with worried eyes.

"Are you okay?" Kurama asked.

"I'll be fine," I told them. Kurama gave me his hand to me and helped me up.

"What happened?" Kuwabara asked.

"I have some hard work coming up, and that doesn't even include convining Koenma that my allies and I can be trusted," I said quietly so no one, especially Sela would hear. She and Koenma are like a cat and a dog in a very confined space.