Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon and Ryo of Wildfire ❯ Chapter 5: Diamonds Victory ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 5: Prince Diamonds Victory!
 
The scouts and ronins arrive at the Dark Crystal…..
 
Venus: Well Mercury….have u found a way in yet?
Mercury: there is a way but it takes fire in order to open!
Mars: No problem! MARS CELESTIAL FIRE SURROUND!
Ryo: Good Job!
Sapphire: Well well well if it isn't the Sailor Snoops and their compainions the Ronin Warriors!
Jupiter: Yeah n we r here to stop u Sapphire!
Venus: That's right!
Sage: Were's the princess!
Kento: Yea!
Sapphire: Oh don't worry bout ur precious Sailor Moon she is just fine don't worry we have a special place for her!
Ryo: WHAT?! What did u do?
Sapphire: Well my Brother put her in a trance and he kissed her and asked her for her hand in marriage and of course shes in a trance so she said YES!
Sage: No
Sapphire: DEMONS!!! Take care of them for me!
Demon 1: Yes Sir
 
The Dark Crystal…..
 
Prince Diamond: The tiara is secure and the marriage is scheduled for tomorrow! WISEMAN!
Wiseman: Yes Sir
Diamiond: In 5 minutes she will belong to me right?
Wisman: Yes Sir…She will be the wueen tomorrow but tonight she will acceot everything u say. Just give it 5 more minutes!
Diamond: YES finally the Silver Crystal and Sailor Moon will belong to the Dark Crystal!
 
Sorry this wuz a short chapter the next chapter will b up soon!!!