Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Dear Sister Lost - Dais's Story Part 1 ❯ Lazy Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dear Sister Lost
By Penguine

********************************************************* **************
*Disclaimer: Ronin Warriors/Yoroiden Samurai Troopers are property of Sunrise, Inc. Not me.
******************************************************************* ****
-Author's note: A couple of things I'd like to mention here...

1) I'm one of those blubbery types that refuse to accept Anubis's death. Therefore, yes, he will be appearing in this story as in all of my other warlord stories. If ya don't like that, I apologise up front.

2) Because I like the Japanese character names just as much, if not more so, as the American names, I tend to use both in my stories. In my opinion it adds vocabulary diversity and makes some sentences sound better. ^_^ So.... for those of you who haven't learned the Japanese names for the warlords(mashos) yet, here's a legend for ya.

English = Japanese

Anubis = Shuten Doji
Sekmet = Naaza
Dais = Rajura
Cale = Anubisu (I don't use the Jap. varient all that much)

Okay, now that that's all settled... Enjoy. ^_~

************************************************************** *********
Part 1
Lazy Day

Dais sat quietly on the couch, dozing the day away. Due to the Nether Realms' severe lack in social activity, besides either bugging someone (which was getting way old) or keeping in shape (which he'd already done this day), there wasn't much else for one to do besides sleep.
Suddenly, Dais awoke with a start as a loud crash sounded from somewhere else in the castle. A loud screaming followed and Sekmet soon appeared from the hallway, defending his backside as he shot a death glare back down the hallway.
"I didn't mean to knock the shelves down! Geez! Give me a break Kayura!" he protested.
"If this was a one time incident, I might have, but it's not! You break everything you touch, and it's 10 times worse when you decide to go after Shuten! I'm sick of it! All day today, it's been one of you boys causing trouble! Enough is enough! I haven't time to baby sit. So all of you, take your sorry butts out of here and find something to do in the Mortal World!" Kayura spat furiously.
"But-" Sekmet started.
"GO!" Kayura screamed. "All four of you! GO! Get out of here!"
Dais was about to defend himself, but decided against it. A pissed off Kayura was one thing an unarmed man did not mess with. Instead, he turned and growled at Sekmet, shooting the Warlord of Venom a death glare of his own.
"You will pay for this, fool," Dais promised. With that he stood up and grabbed Sekmet by the arm. Dragging the sputtering Naaza along with him, he stormed off in search of Cale and Shuten.

"So where are we going, Oh Great One?" Sekmet hissed as he tugged his arm out of Rajura's grasp and walked of his own accord.
"Shut up, Sekmet! Just shut the hell up!" Rajura spat back, red faced in anger.
"Hmph! Fine!" Naaza said with a growl. At Cale's door, Dais stopped and peeked inside the pitch dark chamber.
"Hey Cale! Get up. Kayura's kicking us out," Dais called. His statement was only met by a wall rattling snore erupting from somewhere inside the room. Dais growled and used his powers of illusion to create a large gleaming torch that flooded the room in light. Instantly Cale awoke with a start.
"Get up. We're going to the Mortal World. Our genius Sekmet here messed with Kayura and got all of us kicked out," Dais said, now making the torch disappear since it had served it's purpose and was no longer needed.
"What?!" Cale screeched.
"Hey! I wasn't the only one. She said the rest of you have bugged her too!" Sekmet argued. A deep growl rumbled from the bottom of Rajura's throat.
"It was you who knocked down the damn shelves... It was you who pissed her off... and IT WAS YOU WHO GOT US KICKED OUT!" Dais raged in a slowly heightening tone till he was practically screaming.
"Hey! I-" Naaza started to argue back angrily.
"SHUT UP!" Dais screamed, slowly loosing his cool. Then Shuten appeared from the room next to Cale's.
"Hey, I have a great idea. Dais.. Cale.. Hold him down for me," Shuten said softly with calm collectiveness. Dais shrugged and grabbed a hold of Sekmet.
"Wait a minute!" Sekmet shrieked. Then Cale appeared and helped Dais force Sekmet to the ground. Shuten nodded then produced a roll of duct tape. He tore off a several inch long piece with his teeth, then he slapped it across Naaza's mouth.
"That's so he'll shut up..." Shuten mused quietly. Then, he drew the Venom Warlord's hands together. Sekmet's eyes bulged. He tried to scream and kick as Shuten then used the duct tape to shackle his wrists together. "...And that's so he break anything else or do something stupid and hurt himself," Shuten grinned to Cale and Dais. Dais looked at the red haired Masho and grinned.
"See, we do care about you, Naaza," Shuten grinned innocently and roughly ruffed the dude's unruly vibrant green hair. Shuten laughed as Sekmet's face turned from yellow to bright angry red. Sekmet tried to fight off the two that held him down, but to no avail. He finally gave up and just sat muttering behind the gag.
"They aren't many, but you do have your moments, Shuten," Cale cracked with a laugh.
"Hmnh! I do, huh?" Shuten said nonchalantly as he put the duct tape away. "So where to?" he said, moving to the point.
"We could go bug the Ronins," Cale offered. Shuten frowned at the tone the statement was made in.
"No, they're gone to Hawaii for a week. Remember? I told you that three days ago. They left yesterday," Shuten glared.
"Damn! And I was hoping to play around with Kento some more," Dais faux pouted with a laugh.
"Would you two knock it off already?! Geez! It's not like your with the Dynasty anymore," Shuten said with irritation. All three of the other Warlords winced at this statement. Being a slave under Talpa was not one of their favorite memories. "There's no need for ill humor anymore," Shuten continued. He then smiled and glanced innocently over at the bound and gagged Sekmet, who just glared at him. "Well, not to the Ronins anyways."
Cale let out a good chuckle, "And here I thought you were getting soft on us."
"Soft?" Shuten blinked. He rubbed his right hand up and down the left arm of the black sweater he wore, then poked Cale's nose with his index finger. Cale yelped as a blue spark of static electricity jumped from Shuten's finger to Cale's nose. "Now where ever did you get that crazy notion?" Shuten grinned lightly, a huge roll of laugher echoing silently in his Bermuda bluish-green eyes. Rajura, on the other hand let out one of his deep echoing belly laughs.
"Shut up, Dais!" Cale grumbled.
"What? You walked right into that one pal," Dais chuckled. Cale just grumbled some more and attempted to rub the soreness from his nose.
Switching subjects once again, Shuten got back to the matter at hand. "So, anymore ideas on where to hang about?" he prodded.
"We could poke about Shinjuku a while," Dais offered.
"Yes, but do you have the money for it?" Shuten asked.
"Point," Dais agreed.
"I know a place," Cale spoke up.
"If it's somewhere up North, I'm not going," Dais glared.
"No, it's not up North," Cale said, rolling his eyes. "It's near the Kanto area," Cale explained.
"Okay" Anyone else have any ideas?" Shuten asked. Dais shook his head. Sekmet just mumbled quietly, staring at the ceiling.
"Sounds like a plan," Shuten said. Cale and Dais stood up. The three glared down at Naaza. He rolled his eyes and stood up, mumbling some more.
"Cale, since you obviously know where you're going, lead on," Shuten said with a gesture of his hand. With that the four disappeared from the castle.
Down the hall, a watching Kayura breathed a sigh of relief. She wiped her brow and made her way back her study to return to her meditating. Seeing the mess of wood on the floor that was once shelves hold various stuff, she threw up her arms. "I guess I'll go work somewhere else," she grumbled as she moved to different part of the castle.

********************************************************** *************