Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Elemental girls ❯ Sisters!?!?!?!? ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters that are actually from Ronin Warriors. But I do own Becca and the others (Just not the armors of Rivermist, or Aurora)

KB- I did notice that I didn't get any reviews for the last chapter. But I was in a creative mood so I wrote the next one anyway.

Saceria- ~.~ You just had nothing to do but your summer home work.

Soffia- Speaking of which. You need to practice that music for Marching Band, it starts tomorrow.

KB- ~shrug~ Oh well, homework can wait. Fic now, work later. R+R (forgive me for slowness and repeats of earlier learned information)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Silence lasted for several minutes after the string of unusual events. Kayura and Mia stood dumfounded in the doorway staring at the eighteen bodies lying on the living room floor. There were burn marks across all of their exposed skin but the rest of their bodies were covered in their respective subarmor. The two girls watched as the armors glowed and the burns along the skin of the warriors disappeared.

Slowly Mia edged towards the fallen warriors and examined each. 'They're girls!!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

The trees were barren due to the temperature extremes. The layer of ice covering what appeared to be a normally crystalline lake was beginning to melt, slowly. Grass lay in dead clumps surrounded by watery snow, much of which had fallen into the cracks where the sudden temperature change had split the ground.

Ceilia blinked back the vision. She felt the hard ground beneath her and the light subarmor that encompassed her small body. She shifted and gasped as ripples of pain ran along her dark skin.

Her vision was blurred but she could make out the forms of two women standing over her and the outlines of her fellow fighters. As her vision cleared she set up and noticed that the room was unfamiliar to her and she couldn't remember anything but extreme heat.

'Where am I?' Was the thought that formed in her mushy brain but her lips only made out two frail words, "Where? Who"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Mia had just relayed this new information to Talpa's ex-right hand when the girl in the Torrent-like armor shifted and gasped, her emerald eyes snapping open. She was still for several seconds and her eyes seemed a bit unfocused. They finally landed on the girls and she fought to her knees.

Her subarmor disappeared leaving a wet knee-length purple skirt and a white sweater in its place. Her hair, which had been hidden in the base of her armor, was exactly like Cye's; her face was almost a mirror to his own. The only difference in the two besides their gender was that her skin was the rich color of golden sand. She seemed to be having an internal war with what to say before finally deciding on two soft spoken words. "Where? Who?"

Her words were a bit surprising to the other girls for they were spoken in English and held a strange accent to them, like the accent of someone trying to speak a second language but having a bit of trouble forming the words. Kayura shrugged and looked at the older looking girl. She could understand English, Rowen had taught her and her fellow Warlords that much, but she was a bit rusty on speaking it. Mia nodded and looked back at the Cye look-alike. "My name's Mia, this," She motioned to the younger looking girl, "Is Kayura. We're in Japan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Ceilia was taken aback in shook at Mia's words. Japan was a long was from New York. She glanced back at the others to see boys in subarmors exactly like their own, just missing the breasts. 'What's going on here?'

"Why are you here? Where are you from?" Ceilia glanced at the strange girls with confusion painted into her eyes, "Well. We're from the big apple."

"NEW YORK!!!"

"Yes. I would like to know the answer to your other question myself. Kris and I were just going to the kitchen for hot chocolate and, and, I don't remember what happened after that." She seemed a bit worried about her memory loss before plastering a huge smile on her face and directing it towards the girls, "Oh my name's Ceilia by the way. I'm really sorry I don't speak Japanese."

Kayura and Mia glanced at each other before the stirring of the other sleeping warriors drew their attention away from their thoughts.

It didn't take long for everyone to come to. It seemed to both parties that the hunches of their respective spring armor bearer had been correct. Now the only thing they could do was find the person that had preformed the "World Joining," and discover what they wanted. Kayura had relayed what she thought was going on to the two parties which now sat on the floor where they had each rejoined the conscious.

"Looks like we have a lot we need to find out. I had no idea there were more armors, it's not in any of my Grandfather's data."

"First of all this world joining you boys are talking about it does require two worlds doesn't it?" Anubis nodded in answer to Sara's question (though they didn't yet know her name), "Well then we must be must be each other in alternate versions of each others planets."

Most of the members in the two groups were left dumbfounded by Aurora's observation. She sighed, "I mean…."

"That in a way we're each other's doubles. The armors you have are in a way our own." Sara turned around to be face-to-face with her own double. She smiled at him and in a sarcastic tone replied, "My thoughts exactly."

"Ok I think we get that much. But instead of giving observations that most of us don't understand, why don't we start with each other's names. I'm Ryo Sanada."

"Rebecca Sanders, but you can call me Becca. Hey our names kinda sound alike too." He nodded.

"Kento Rei Faun."

"Call me Kale. My real name, if you must know, is Kuujurou Sasaki." (A.N. Man that's a mouthful.)

"I'm Rosemarie Heatherly. Call me Ro or Rose."

"I'm Dais. I suppose since Kale included his birth name I will as well, Jirougorou Kurodo."

"Name's Danni Jessup. It's not hard to hard to figure out my full name but you call me Danielle and I'll hang you up on a flagpole by your toenails." Everyone in the room cringed; the boys (plus Mia and Kayura) because it sounded painful, the girls because they knew she would do it.

"Cye Mouri."

Ceilia giggled, "Now our names are almost identical, I'm Ceilia Moore."

"Sage Date"

"Rowen Hashiba"

"I'm Sara Davis."

"Sekhmet. Yamanouchi Naotoki. Take your pick but I prefer Sekhmet."

"Anubis, or Toshitado Kona."

"Kristi Fox, just call me Kris."

"Selen Yon."

"I'm mostly just called Anne. But my name is Andreis Tanner."

"Hn, Kat." Sara snickered and in a mocking tone added, "Or Kitty. Right Kitty Kat?" She said pinching her sister's cheeks. Kat slapped away her hand, "Cute. If you're going to make kitty jokes then just call me Katherine Davis." Everyone in the Japanese group did a double take. /Davis!!/

"Wait I thought her name was Davis."

Kat looked at Kale like he was the biggest idiot on the face of both planets, "Well yeah. If we're your doubles you shouldn't be surprised about that. Wait," She bit onto the nail on her left thumb, "Your names are different. That means not everything is the same."

The household rang with the boy's reply to that comment, "YOU'RE SISTERS?!?!?!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Mia had easily fixed more rooms so the girls could stay with them and not have to fight the city. The roommates in the girl's group were a bit different than the ones in the guy's: Rebecca (Whom really hadn't wanted to take a room to herself), Sara and Kat, Danni and Ro, Anne and Selen, and Ceilia and Kris.

Kayura sat on the end of her bed, which had been moved into Mia's large room, staring at the ceiling. Her attention was drawn to the bathroom door as Mia came out in a light pink robe and matching towel around her wet hair. "She was right."

Mia, whom had made it to her dresser by this time, glanced at the older girl with a curious look her eyes, "Who was right about what?"

Their eyes met for a moment before Kayura flopped back onto the mattress, "Kat, or Katherine, Kitty, whatever she wanted to be called. They're not the guy's doubles, more like their mirrors. They're reflections of each other, but a bit backwards. And it's more like the kind of mirrors you find in a fun house. The images are warped and different in certain ways." Mia finished buttoning up her nightshirt as she stared at Kayura, "I noticed that as well, but it seems like the example we've seen so far is the original and the boys are the mirrors." Kayura sat up and stared as Mia continued, "It just seems more natural that the bearers of the Twin armors should be twins. That would also explain way Sage and Kale argue like they do."

"But if they're twins wouldn't that either make Sara Kale's age, or Kat the age of the Ronins." Mia nodded, "I believe it's the latter. If Kale had been born in the Ronin's generation I can definitely see him being Gothic, or a punk, whatever Kat is. I noticed it with Danni and, what was her name? Selen, They're different from their counterparts too. Dais has always seemed proper to me, but Danni's a tomboy with a bad attitude. Sekhmet is more than a little insane, but Selen is calm and proper." Kayura tried to reply to Mia's observation but her words were to muffled so she settled for trying to nod and yawn at the same time.

It seemed to both that they would have to find out in the morning. Sleep was something that they knew they would need in the morning, which could either be wonderful, or hell on earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

KB- Short I know, but how was it. ~sniff~ Awful right, come on say it, it was terrible!! WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Soffia- ~sweatdrop~ /Ok, here we go again/ KB is sorry for any confusion in earlier chapters and she hope that this one clears it up.

Saceria- ~snickers~ Please R+R before the whole world drowns.