Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Elemental girls ❯ "The joining of worlds. Is complete." ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Ronin Warriors, just their sister armor bearers.

Soffia- Hmmmm…. The female Warlords remind me of the Outer Senshi from Sailor Moon

Saceria- KB doesn't own SM either

KB- Yeah that's why I made them older

Saceria- Because you don't own Sailor Moon??

KB- No because Anubis has always reminded me of a male Setsuna.

Soffia- Um, that's not a reason Kuroi

KB- Yeah it is. That's what I thought of when I made up Andreis so I made Selen kinda like Michiru and Danni like Haruka.

Saceria- Weirdo

KB- Thank you

Lin- That wasn't a compliment KB

KB- Wahhhhhhhh!!!! Who are you?

Saceria- She's your best friend you dolt.

KB- I knew that. Hehe. ~the light comes on~ Hey who're you calling a dolt ~"tackles" Saceria~

Soffia- ~sweatdrop~ I think they lost their minds again, but either way please R+R so KB's happy. Thank you

(Oh I almost forgot, The armors of Rivermist and Aurora were taken from another fic. "The Road Goes Ever Onward" by Jessica Wolfe (check it out))

Soffia- KB is going to put a J for Japan or a NY for New York after every scene change, even thou all she mostly does is switch back and forth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

NY-

"I DON'T GET IT!!!!!!"

"Oh calm down Kris. It's simple really. But then again I forgot that your head is the thing that's made of diamonds." The said girl jumped to her feet and took Danni's collar into her chubby hands, "Why you!!"

"Calm down you two, this isn't the time." The rivals were torn apart by the bearer of Rivermist who sat down in between them. Ceilia Moore was a petite Hawaiian girl with unusual rusty brown hair and large emerald green eyes. She was dressed in a light blue skirt and white blouse.

Kristi Fox on the other hand was her opposite; she was a large Canadian girl with short bluish hair and small black eyes. Her hair was always pulled back by an orange headband, today was no different. In irritation she pulled loosely at some strings on her navy blue overalls that partially covered her orange sweater.

Becca had ordered a team meeting, more out of Andreis' request than her own, to discuss what the twins were so worried about; it was held at the Davis family dojo. They had given a vague description of what they felt and Andreis, or Anne as she was more often called, had held a shadow on her handsome features ever since.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

J-

Anubis had mostly described what the small group of Sage, Kale, Kayura and himself had talked about in the other bedroom. His explanation had left many confused looks on the other's faces and an outburst by Kento had lead to an argument between him and his former worst enemy (Cye had settled this quickly).

"Well now I guess th' only thing we can do 's wait 'n try to find th' guys responsible."

"For once we agree Strata."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

NY-

The pebble clicked down the sidewalk before disappearing into a pile of snow. It had been two days since the meeting at the dojo. Ro was beginning to regret her suggestion of waiting things out. The days had gotten colder and the whole world seemed to have stopped. The children that had thought it was fun at first were now crying and begging the chilling white flakes to go back to the sky.

The Heavensing bearer stopped as she came up to the park. She leaned lightly on the fence and she watched the snow settle heavily beneath the icicles that had formed on the swings and the monkey bars. She sighed, her very breath freezing as it touched the icy air beyond her usually rosy lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

"It's time sister."

Akuni giggled as those words left her sister's mouth in the usual singsong voice. "Are they going to suffer Akuichi?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

NY-

As the icicles that her breath had formed fell to the ground Ro felt her world be ripped apart. She clutched desperately to the metal bar on the fence beneath her as her knees buckled and she fell into the white powder.

Her hands uncoiled from the steaming metal as it heated to degrees well over a hundred. The snow that she rested on melted down to a boiling puddle and she had to regain her senses quickly to escape the overpowering heat. The large snow banks on either side melted in a tsunami. The towering wave of boiling water crashed down on the unaware warrior before her brain had time to register the insane temperature change.

Ro screamed as the heat engulfed her. It burned her skin and eclipsed her cries. A blue light surrounded her covering her charred body in subarmor before she was completely submerged in darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

J- (Same time "As the icicles")

The sweltering heat had left the world with little hope. Life seemed to have completely stopped other than the heat waves that blurred the streets and boiled the waters into submission. Two days after deciding what their course of action would be the nine warriors were regretting it. The heat had become unbearable to anyone but Ryo they were gathering in Mia's living room to decide upon another plan.

They had been discussing the facts for less than an hour when it happened. The rain began to pour from the cloudless sky in huge clumps. Then the heavy rain turned into even heavier snow freezing the ground that the rain had touched. The sudden rain had more than filled the lake behind Mia's house but the dropping temperatures had quickly created a film of thick ice over the body of water.

The group had run out the door as soon as the sound of rain was heard on the mansion's roof. Now the snow nipped at their bear skin sending shivers up their spines and along their arms.

Once inside the chain of events became even stranger. Large burn lines appeared on Rowen's arms and his armor appeared as he fell unconscious to the frozen ground a silhouette almost identical to Rowen himself appeared beside the fallen warrior.

As the others watched this scene in horror screams rang out as the other eight warriors fell to the ground in similar fashions. What appeared to be copies of the nine bearers appeared beside all of them as the temperature began to regulate to normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

"The joining of two worlds. Is complete."

The sound of clanging glasses echoed in the darkness followed by the laughter of the evil sisters and a deeper rich chuckle belonging to the handsome man on the throne which Akuichi and Akuni were bowing before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

KB- Ok, be honest now how was it?

Saceria- Nice description, I love pain.

Soffia- O.o I'm not gonna ask

KB- Remember now I love reviews. And they get me to update faster. (The only reason this one took so long is because of my EVIL writer's block [I love those sudden bursts that momentarily destroy the evil block])

Soffia- O.o /and I though Saceria had lost it/ um, well, remember to R+R people, it keeps KB happy. /not that we want that. She acts even more like a freak when she's in a good mood/