Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden feelings ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note :

I think that you all noticed it, I have some troubles in English (and big ones too). For this reason, I'm currently searching a beta reader to help me in correcting my work.

So if a good soul wants to help me I would greatly appreciate it. ^_^ You can send me an e-mail if you wish to contact me.

Disclaimers :
I don't own the troopers so don't sue me.

Warning : This is a Yaoi if you don't like it don't read it !!! This is a ToumaxSeiji story.


Hidden feelings
By Luna

Chapter 4 (end)

"He-He-Hello T-Touma." Said Seiji between two snappings of teeth.

The archer didn't believe his eyes. They remained stilled, facing each, until one thought popped up into Touma's mind. He had almost forgotten Nasuty who was waiting on the phone.

"Nasuty, I have to leave you. I will recall you." He says while keeping his eyes fixed on Seiji.
"Wait, I need to tell you that-" She didn't have the time to finish her sentence. Touma hang up on her.
"Come Seiji, you look frozen."

Seiji entered, took his shoes off and his coat which was covered with snow. They walked to the living room. The blond sat down on the couch and brought back his legs against him.

Touma left in his room and returned with a cover. He rested it on his friend's shoulders who was trembling.

The blue haired boy left the room again and this time went to the kitchen. He returned a few minutes later with a cup in each hand.

"Hold on and drink that, that will warm you up." Touma hold the cup to Seiji and sat down beside him.
"Thank you." The blond took the cup between his hands and drank the liquid slowly.
"Feeling better ?"
"Yes. Tell me why did you have to settle down in a country where the weather is so cold, when there are places where it is hot all the time ?" He said with a small timid smile, while keeping his eyes fixed on his cup.
"It's not that cold. And you still are lucky, there are states where the weather is even colder. I will give you a sweater, that way you will be warmer." Touma crossed the room to take a sweater which was on a chair.
"Thank you, it's nice of you." Seiji posed his cup and get up to slip on the sweater.

As he put on the sweater, he could feel the perfume of the archer, perfume that he had offered to him on his birthday. With his hands, he raised the turtleneck up to the level of his nose, in order to still be able to breathe and impregnate himself of this odor.

Touma looked at his friend with a pensive air, he had the impression to dream. But even if he wanted this moment to never stop, he needed to know.

"Seiji, why..." The archer stopped and took his breath. His heart accelerated with the idea of asking this question. He was about to start again, when the blond stopped him.
"You would like to know why I'm there ?"
"Yes. I was on the phone with Nasuty when you arrived. They are all worried about you." He told him what the young woman had told to him a few moments before.
"What's happening ?" He finished.
"After your departure and our last phone call, I've been thinking a lot and finally I left to see my family in order to announce them my decision. I told my family that I will not marry."

Touma opened his eyes wide in astonishment. He would have never imagined that Seiji could one day protest against his family and not respect the traditions.

"And how did they reacted ?" Asked the archer.
"Rather badly, as you can guess. But I decided that from now I would live the life that I want and that nobody any more would direct it. I don't want to marry somebody that I don't love. And especially I cannot marry when I all ready have feelings for someone else." While pronouncing those words, he approached Touma who had stayed near the window.

Touma was petrified. He started to blush and felt his heart beating so hard it was hurting. Seiji approached even closer, until their face were only a few centimetres away from each other. He raised gently his hand to pose it delicately on the archer's cheek and deposited a light kiss on his lips.

"I love you Touma." Whispered Seiji.

When Touma was able to react once again, he took Seiji in his arms and let out a sigh of happiness. The blond passed then his arms around Touma's neck and inserted his face in the hollow of his shoulder to hide his tears of joy.

"I love you too. I missed you so much."
"I will not let you move away from me ever again."

***

Two days later.

"I think it's time you get up and go out a little, it's been two days that we didn't get out of the house." Indicated Seiji while embracing Touma's neck.
"Yeah, but I think that we are perfectly fine here." He said, tightening his hold on Seiji against him.
"I agree, but on the other hand I need to call the others to reassure them."
"Okay, and after that I will make you visit Boston."
"Heu when I told you that I wanted to go out, I didn't mean that I wanted to do it at night and with less than 15 degree."
"Precisely, I wanted to show you something and to see it it is necessary to go there at the night. And if you are cold, well I will keep you warm." He said with a small malicious smile.

After a few minutes and a last cuddle, they decided to get up. Touma took the phone and composed the number of the manor.

"Shin Mouri."
"Hi Shin, it's Touma."
"Ah Touma, I wanted to call you. I'm very anxious about Seiji, it's been days since we last had of his news." Said Shin with a hint of panic in his voice. And that was with a certain astonishment that he heard Touma laughing. "Why are you laughing ? I'm serious."
"Wait, I will pass somebody to you."
"Hello Shin."
"Seiji ? But... You are..." Shin didn't seem to find his words anymore, the surprise was too high.
"Calm down. Yes I'm in Boston and don't worry about me any more, I'm perfectly fine. You can do something for me ? Tell Nasuty that everything arranged itself."
"Can explain to me what the hell is going on ? I don't understand any more."
"You will ask Nasuty. Bye Shin."
" Bye."

***

After the phone call, they left to go to the place that Touma wanted to show to Seiji.

"Here, we arrived. You aren't too cold ?" Asked the archer with a small laughter, looking at his friend who was warp like an eskimo.
"Stops making fun of me you. I'm frozen. What you did want to show me ?" Muttered Seiji.
"Look at the sky, it's the only place where we can see the stars this well. I came here each time I was feeling down. That enabled me to feel a little better." While speaking, he pushed Seiji toward him.
"I feel bad. If you felt this badly it was my fault."
"Don't say that, you don't have anything to be sorry about. Instead of running away I should have told you my feelings. Can't we forgot everything else and live in the present ?"
Seiji agreed silently.
"You want to go back ?" Asked Touma.
"Not, let's remain here a little longer. And don't forget that you promised to warm me." Answered the blond, with a sparkling look in the eyes.

All the answer he get was Touma's hot lips on his.

And in spite of the cold and snow, they remained there, in the arms of each other. All that counted for them now was the fact that they were together.

***

The end