Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Sadness ❯ Sadness ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

It was over cased and cold the day my friends and I died. We're leaving school when it happened. I know you probe don't care but let me tell you a little background information on my friends and me so you understand us better. We didn't have a good childhood and our lives did change until we were called on to help save the world. You still probe don't care but hear me story then decide. My name is Mia and this is my story.

My day started like the rest. My friends meet me in the halls and we talked until the bell rang for class. We talk and laughed like we all ways do. Then the bell rang and we headed off for our classes. When they stopped looking at me my happy mood disappeared. A distant look came into my eyes. I paid no mind to anyone in the halls. I was almost at most to my class when I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard, "Hey!" Turing I found one of my best friends there. Life jumped back into my eyes.

"Hey, Ryo!" He didn't have lunch with us to we talked now.

"How was Kento today?" He asked.

I shrugged and said, "The same as always." He smiled.

"So do you want to go see a movie after school?" I nod.

"Sure." The bell rang; I kissed him on the cheek and walked into my classroom. He walked by smiling and waving. The teacher didn't call on me and no one talked to me. I wonder if it was because of my red shrieked hair or my ruby eyes that scared them. Then I thought of Brie and her blue shrieked hair. At lunch we were trying to get Rowen to shriek his hair like Brie's but he said no. I smiled at the thought of all of them. All the Ronins and Silent Warriors had beaten then Dynasty and now go to the same school. Last week the Ronins had enough courage to ask us out. The hardest thing they had to do but they did and now we're going out. The bell rang and class was over. In my next class the other four girls would be there with me. I walked out the classroom and headed for my next class. I silently apologized to Ryo, knowing I would never make the movie. I walked into the classroom and found the other four sitting in the corner. They were quiet. `They know what's was going to happen.' I told myself as I sit beside Brie. She smiled a sad smile. She didn't want to leave. `None of us do!' I tell myself. The Ancient had warned us but we didn't care. We just wanted to help save the world. "It's just a bad way to go!" Kat had said when the Ancient told us. Now I can see in her eyes. She didn't want this to happen. None of us do. We love the Ronins, the people, our power and elements, and we love the Earth. The last bell rang.

"Time wants to kill us faster!" Kat said picking up her untouched books and packed them away. We walked out of the classroom and found the Ronins waiting for us. We tried to hind our sadness but we failed.
"What's wrong?" they asked us together. Tears poured from my eyes and when I looked over at the other girls they too were crying. The Ronins hugged us and said everything would be all right. This brought more tears to our eyes. They walked out said and away from the laughing kids and the buses as they pulled up. We stood before them and looked into their eyes, the tears still pouring from ours.
"We have to go." Kat started.

"Yeah we're going home." Kento said. Brittany and Kat shocked their heads.
We're going away from everything. Even you guys." I said whipping tears away.

"And there is nothing you can do about it." Sarah whispered.
We, in other words, soled our lives to protect you and the world." Kat finished. The guys gusted looked at us. We guessed they didn't understand at first but they came up and hugged us. They helded on for live it's self.

"It's not fair!" Kento complained into Brittany's hair.

"You guys are part of us!" Cye shut his eyes, trying to hold back the tears.

"You're our soul mates!" Sage said holding onto Kat harder.

"We fought together and won! You can't leave this kick ass team!" Ryo said, and then kissed the top of mine head.

"We won every battle! Why can't we fight this one?" Rowen demanded as he shocked his head. The girls buried their faces into their boyfriends shoulder. Their tears finial stopping, they had to be strong now for the guys. They smiled as they stepped back from the guys and looked at them. A small breeze rustled their hair as I whipped the tears away from Ryo's cheeks.

"Your symbols!" Cye said. On our foreheads our elements symbles had appeared.

"The Ancient made them appeared with that small breeze." Brie said looking at the sky.

"The spirits that wore our armor before us are coming." Kat told the others as she went looking for Sage's hidden eye.

"They will take our spirits from our bodies." Sarah whispered. Behind the girls five young looking girls landed. They were dressed in their element colors and their gowns brushed the ground. Their hair was pulled back in all different ways. And they had great wings spread out behind them. The wings, like their gowns, were the color of their elements. They bowed to the Ronins. And the Ronins, to stun to do anything, just stared. The Silent Warriors smiled and walked over to talk to the Old fighters. They talk softly to each other. The guys start to walk up to them but stopped when the girls turn around to face then.

"You guys know what to do with our bodies." Brittany said.

"We do?" Kento asked.

"Yeah. It kind of hard to explain umm….want an example?" Kento nodded. "Okay take Mia. She's a fire mage right? Well her body will be brunt into ashes." Kat said.

"Oh." Kento sighed. The Old Fighter rustled their wings singling it was time to go. We hugged and kissed the guys then walked over to our winged friends. The Old Fighters raised their hands so their pink palms faced us. A rushing feeling ran through my body. `All my magic must be leaving me!' I told myself. Then our armor was torn from all of us. We watched as our symbols jump from our foreheads to the old Fighter's palms. Everything was taken from us. All strength drained from me knees and I fell backwards. I didn't hit the hard ground but something soft. I looked up to see Ryo holding me. He was crying and his hold on me tightened. I heard sniffles and sobs but I couldn't look over to see what was happening. I guessed it was the other Ronins crying over the girls. Then I heard, "We'll never be apart, Kento!"

"Watch for my spirit, Sage."

"I will always be with you, Cye." I shut my eyes as the guys called to the girls. They were dead. I looked up to Ryo and said, "I love you very much, Ryo. Don't forget us, Ronins!" I raised my voice as loud as I could. Suddely my breath came short, like someone was sitting on my chest. Every thing was getting dark. Then blackness sounded me.

<'Dead'>. I said in my spirit form. It stood with the other girls in front of the Old Fighters. The Ronins looked up and we smiled at them.

<'We'll be back soon. We have to finish something then we'll be back.'> We tell them together. Great, powerful, wings sprout from our backs. The Old Fighters takeoff and we follow them leaving our boyfriends with our bodies.

Three days later rich voices run through our head. When we go and check on the Ronins we find out it was the Ronins singing. We sit and listen to them.

"I see a red door and I want it pained black

No colours anymore I want them to turn black

I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes

I have to turn my head my darkness goes.

I see a line of cars and they're all painted black

With flowers and my lover, bother never come back

I see people turn their heads and quickly look away

Like a newborn baby it just happens every day.

I look inside my self and see my heart is black

I see my red door I must have it painted black

Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts

It's not easy facing up then your whole world is black.

Rowen, Kento, and Ryo stop singing. Sage and Cye continued.

No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue

I could not foresee this thing happening to you

If I look hard enough into the setting sun

My love will laugh with me before the morning comes.

All join back in.

I see a red door and I want it painted black

No colours anymore I want them the turn black

I see girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes

I have to turn my head until my darkness goes.

I want to see it painted, paint it black

Black as night, black as coal

I want to see the sun blotted our from the sky

I want to see it painted, painted, painted, paint it black."

We sigh. And Kat said, "That's from The Rolling Stones. Sage never really liked them." We know how they feel. Our hearts are breaking too but we can't do anything.

It's been three weeks no since our deaths. The Ronins had done what was asked of them to do with our bodies. The Ancient made shrines for them were they can go and talk to us. Our remains are there in the shrines or close to it. Brie's remains couldn't go into space so her body was put in the shrine. The Ancient told Rowen, one day when he asked why her body wasn't decomposing, that it was because thing in space live longer then anything on Earth so that's why Brie's body wasn't decomposing. We, like we had told the Ronins, watch over them day and night. They don't even bother with the other girls at school but when they have free time they're in the library looking for a way to bring us back. They asked us one night if we knew a way and we told them we didn't know of one. Stubborn. That's what they are. We wouldn't put it past them thou to find a way. So you see? You never know they just might find a way to bring the Silent Warriors back from the died.