Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Some Things are Best Left Alone ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Some Things are Best Left Alone

Prologue
By: Aoiko
hardrock151@yahoo.com
** * **



Late one dark and creepy night, four figures were assembled. Outside a storm was raging, but they were not a bit concerned. It was not the intense thunderstorm that they had gathered for anyways. They were together for an idea. An idea that spelled doom for a certain…someone. That someone being a Trooper. So it could be a safe assumption that those gathered were Arago's current underlings. They were also mostly his former underlings as well. The three remaining Masho and the Lady Kayura had rallied when the Lady had found an interesting spell in one of the many spell books available in the castle.

So they were assembled in a large dark room. Alone, these four warriors toiled until all the ingredients had been added, and the brew complete. Their concoction that was currently boiling in the middle of the room was the ultimate Trooper-humiliation-device. Not the semi-ultimate, nor the moderately-ultimate, but THE ultimate. But who should feel the effects of this potion? "Suiko," declared a voice with beady eyes, revenge seeping through his every fiber. "Oh, brother! He'd pull it off too well! Korin is better suited," Naaza's scarred companion whined also intent for some revenge of injuries past given. "Rekka or Tenku would be a million times better than Halo," a female voice stated confident of her nominees. "Sure but could you imagine if we did it to Kongo?" asked the one-eyed Masho gleaming with amusement. They imagined. The entire group all fell over laughing. It had been decided. Kongo it was.

** * **
Notes: I do not own Samurai Troopers. All I own are the few marbles that I haven't yet lost. And even those are looking questionable. I got this idea stuck in my head and I couldn't get it out, hense, this story.