Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Torn ❯ Torn ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Artist/Band: Enriquez Joy
Song title: How Can I Not Love You
Album: Anna and The King
Disclaimer: I own nothing of the Ronin Warriors.

Torn
by: WingsofSakon

The darkness of the night let flashes of what he cherished on in to be seen. A night of heat and passion filled that night, with sweat of the labor of love that coursed through their veins. A kiss here and a touch there: It was nothing but what you would call pure bliss. Then just as quickly as the events started they stopped. Kento cringed as he remembered him leaving the bed quickly. A quick shower and his clothes were on. Only taking a moment to look at him and sit by his side.

"I wish there was another way." Ryo said as he laid a kiss on his temple. "You know we have to end this. I'm sorry." He added running his fingers through his lovers hair.

"So, am I. Although, I understand." Kento said rolling over in bed. Trying to make it easier for him leave. He couldn't let the warrior of virtue see tears fall from a broken heart.

Ryo was already involved with the water warrior of trust. There was truly no one else for him deep in his heart. Even though, Kento was a missing piece that he had always dreamed of and wanted.

Kento pushed his feelings back as his bedroom door shut. This was the end…

Cannot Touch, Cannot Hold
Cannot Be Together
Cannot Love, Cannot Kiss
Cannot Have Each other
Must Be Strong
And We Must Let Go
Cannot Say What Our Hearts Must Know

Yet, as he watched Cye and Ryo together. He wished it were him instead of that gentle creature wrapped in those arms. When he seen that Ryo noticed he looked away and walked outside.

Those arms would never hold him like that again. He'd never feel those lips on his again. He'd never be able to inhale the sweet sent of his hair again. Ryo wasn't his to enjoy.

Kento sat on the dock watching the waves crash against each other. Letting the wind brush away his pain. He wanted to give up on everything. He wanted to say ' To hell with life and so what to every one. What's the point of being alive if you're not happy?'

How Can I Not Love You
What Do I Tell My Heart
When Do I Not Want You Here In My Arms
How Does One Waltz Away From All Of The Memories
How Do I Not Miss You When You Are Gone

Ryo saw Kento looking on. He felt his heart sink as he walked out the door and let the screen door slam behind him. He wanted to get up and follow him. To hold him and say every thing was going to be okay. That they can deal with this. His attention was diverted however as he felt a hand start to message his inner thigh.

"Emmm… " Ryo encouraged as he rested his forehead in the nook of Cye's neck.

Cye always knew how to please him. Although, some where in the back of his mind. A part of him was wishing that it was Kento.

It was when his strength was turned into gentleness that made him want more. He grit his teeth trying to keep the thought pushed back. He missed his gentle protection that always used to surround him.

Now here with Cye… he felt like he was betraying Kento and himself. He wanted to find him and run to him. Then the other part of him wanted nothing more than to stay and get closer to Cye. He was torn between two loves and only one could be true at a time. This happened to be Cye.

Cannot Dream
Cannot Share Sweet And Tender Moments
Cannot Feel How We Feel
Must Pretend Its over
Must Be Brave
And We Must Go On
Must Not Say What We've Known All Along

"Kento? What are you doing out here?" It was Rowen.

"Seems I should ask you the same thing. You're not too keen on the water yourself." Kento tried to joke.

"I guess… " Rowen said sitting next to him on the dock.

"I know about you and Ryo, Kento. So, if you… ever need to talk. I'm here." Rowen added as he offered.

Kento was slightly shocked. He thought that they kept it a well-hid secret. Although, not much passed by with out Rowen finding out something. "Nice offer, but I'm fine." He answered kindly.

"You don't act fine. You need to let it out, Kento. Especially some one like you. You can't keep it bottled up inside."

"Let it be Rowen." Kento warned.

"Fine, but I know you better than that."

"It just doesn't seem fair." He gave in by accident. "I gave him my soul and Cye gets my love. Now… I'm suppose to act like nothing ever happen just to save his feelings."

"Well, look at this way. You're not saving Cye's. You're saving Ryo's. You know he really loves him, Kento. Things will get better. I'm sure Ryo doesn't see what you two had… as nothing."

"I thought it was suppose to get easier with time. It's been two and half weeks. It feels like it's getting worse. I don't think I can handle this much longer, Rowen." Kento confessed.

"Believe me, Kento. It will, it'll just take time. I'm sure you can handle it. You're stronger than us in many ways. Don't give up now."

Kento sighed hearing those words. He had just gotten done telling him he wasn't as strong as they thought. Although, he knew Rowen was trying to help. He wasn't doing much good. He let a short amount of time pass of silence. Knowing that Rowen gets bored easy it would make him wander off some where.

He watched as Rowen got up and looked down at him.

"Kento, Ryo has a lot of heart. There's more than enough room for you. Just remember that I'll always be here for you. Cye may be the core of his heart, but he can't crowd you out either." Rowen said leaving.

How Can I Not Love You
What Do I Tell My Heart
When Do I Not Want You Here In My Arms
How Does One Waltz Away From All Of The Memories
How Do I Not Miss You When You Are Gone
How Can I Not Love You

Ryo looked out the window seeing it was getting dark and still no sign of Kento. He listened for any sound of him downstairs and there was nothing. Only the soft sounds of Cye sleeping next to him.

He took in a deep breath and let it out softly and slow. He wanted to get up and go look for him. He knew that if he did though. It would be five steps backward and no closer to getting over him. He lay down next to Cye and curled up in his auburn hair. This was love and comfort. It wasn't the same though as curling up in Kento's arms for the night. In truth he was worried about Kento. He knew he was taking it harder than he thought he would. This is what made it so difficult. He was breaking his heart and there was nothing he could do. Unless he left Cye and that wasn't an option in his heart or mind.

He nuzzled closer and tried to sleep. "Things will look better in the morning." He whispered to himself.

Must Be Brave
And We Must Be Strong
Cannot Say What We've Known All Along

Falling asleep he dreamed of their last night together. Darkness of the night let flashes of what he cherished on in to be seen. A night of heat and passion filled that night, with sweat of the labor of love that coursed through their veins. A kiss here and a touch there: It was nothing but what you would call pure bliss. Each moment of peace and contentment. With each soft caress and moist kiss. He felt in the back of his heart… that it would be the end. So, this time as he held his lover. He told him he loved him.

When he awoke the next morning. His friends had told him that. Kento had moved out early that day. There was no going back and he knew. That Kento was right. It was hard to pretend when there was nothing but truth. That perhaps leaving… would numb the pain. That time works too slow and love… was a temptation that would always call too strong. When the one you love… is just down the hall.

So, now he was gone and the stars still shined. As if in some way pointing in the direction that he should go. Although, there was still too many stars pointing to his side where Cye was. He put his heart back in his chest as he looked to the stars and hid a tear. He loved him and never told him.

Although… he knew he knew.

How Can I Not Love You
What Do I Tell My Heart
When Do I Not Want You Here In My Arms
How Does One Waltz Away From All Of The Memories
How Do I Not Miss You When You Are Gone
How Can I Not Love You When You Are Gone

Authors Note: Well, could have been better, I know. I had an alternate ending where we lost Kento to the water.
Although, I changed my mind. Jeez… seems poor Kento is always ending up with the short end of the stick, eh?