Rosario Vampire Fan Fiction ❯ Operation plus Vampire ❯ Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi everyone,
 
This here is a Rosario + Vampire fanfic that takes place in the first season. And Rosario + Vampire is the creation of Akihisa Ikeda. I hope you enjoy it.
 
Operation + Vampire
 
By Cullen Pittman
 
Part 1
 
It was another typical day at the Yokai Academy. Tsukune Aono, the only human in this school for disguised monsters, was at his desk waiting for today's lesson. Near him were his fellow classmates and crushes as well. Moka the vampire girl, Kurumu the succubus, Yukari the little witch, and Mizore the snow girl. They were all looking at him with cartoon hearts in their eyes. Tsukune sighed for the girl he really loved was Moka, but he could hardly ever be alone with her since those other 3 girls keep showing up and fighting over him.
 
“Good morning class”, called out the voice of their teacher, the cat woman known as Ms. Nekonome. “Today I just heard some shocking news on TV this morning. Somebody broke into the local museum last night and stole the Mystical Surgeon Knife. Of course, all monsters everywhere know about the story of the Mystical Surgeon Knife since childhood.”
 
“I haven't”, thought Tsukune, but didn't dare speak up for they'd all realize he wasn't really a monster.
 
“Well, let's pretend that some of you don't know”, smiled Ms. Nekonome as she walked over to a nearby TV, “This short educational film will explain about the power of the Mystical Surgeon Knife.” And she turned on the player and a film started.
 
There on the screen was a beautiful looking knife with a golden handle covered in jewels and a sparkling silver blade. “This here is the Mystical Surgeon Knife”, said a narrator. It is one of the most magical, useful, and sometimes dangerous tools in the monster realm. The Mystical Surgeon Knife was created by a mad wizard many centuries ago. This knife has the magic ability to remove a living creature's body parts or organs without hurting it or leaving any scars at all, plus has the ability to transfer those parts to another living creature. Just watch.”
 
It then showed a cartoon of a goat and a pig. Then the knife appeared and sprinkled a magic mist on the goat and suddenly its horns got removed and slowly floated onto the pig's head. Now the pig was chasing the defenseless goat away with its new horns.
 
“Let's see another demonstration”, said the narrator. This time, it showed a cartoon bird and mouse. The knife appeared once again and released its magic mist on the bird removing its wings and attaching them to the mouse's back. Just then, a cat appeared. Luckily the winged mouse was able to fly away, while the grounded bird was not so lucky.
 
“See how dangerous this knife can be if misused?” asked the narrator. “Here's one more example of how the knife could do damage in the wrong hands.” Then it showed a cartoon of a small squid and a human who resembled Tsukune. The knife appeared once again and used its powers to switch heads. The human now had a squid's head and the squid had the human's head. Tsukune watched in horror at the fate of the cartoon character that looked like him. “Isn't that awful?” asked the narrator, “That poor squid now has the head of an icky human. But thankfully, the Mystical Surgeon Knife is safely locked away at the Museum of Yokai.”
 
Then the film stopped and Ms. Nekonome looked at her class. “Now I'm sure some of you are a little worried about the stolen knife being in the wrong hands”, said Ms. Nekonome calmly, but then smiled a huge goofy smile, “But I wouldn't worry. What would a thief do with a knife that can only be mastered by a professional surgeon? He or she will probably feel silly for stealing the knife and most likely return it and apologize. Hee hee hee!” Those words didn't really make the students feel more comfortable.
 
“Speaking of surgeons”, continued Ms. Nekonome, “Don't forget that tomorrow a famous doctor is visiting the school to give you all your annual physicals. The boys will report to the gym in their gym clothes at 9 AM tomorrow. The girls will report at 11 AM. I hope to see healthy results from all of you.”
 
* * * * * *
 
The next morning, Tsukune was heading for the gym dressed in a white T-shirt and blue sweatpants thinking about that film he saw yesterday. “After all the experiences and attacks I received from the crazy monster students and teachers in this school, I sure hope that knife doesn't come here and turn me into a squid”, thought Tsukune nervously. Just then, he heard a friendly voice shout, “Tsukune-san!” Tsukune smiled and saw Moka running to him dressed in a white T-shirt and brown briefs. Her bright pink hair was flowing in the wind and the sun was shining on the pretty rosary around her neck.
 
“Oh, good morning, Moka-san”, smiled Tsukune while blushing. “I was just on my way to get my physical.”
 
“I hope it goes well”, smiled Moka, “Say I was wondering? I didn't have time to eat much breakfast this morning and I don't want to meet the doctor all hungry and tired, so could I please….?”
 
“Uh oh”, thought Tsukune for he knew what was coming next. Before he could say anything, Moka leaned over, extended her fangs, and bit Tsukune on the neck drinking a little bit of his blood. At first, Tsukune was frightened every time this vampire girl wanted to bite him, but now it sort of felt like a slight painful kiss.
 
“Um, feel better?” asked Tsukune rubbing his neck.
 
“Oh yes” smiled Moka, “They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But I'd cut back on the bacon you just ate today, it makes your blood taste kind of greasy.”
 
“She always knows what I had for breakfast each day”, sighed Tsukune still feeling the bite marks.
 
“How dare you drink my Tsukune-chan's blood!” called out an angry Kurumu. “The doctor's probably going to give him a blood test and take out even more of his blood. He needs all he can spare!” Then the seductive succubus scooted over to Tsukune and grabbed his arm. “Would you care to turn your head and cough for me?” smiled a sly Kurumu. A nervous Tsukune was about to speak until a small pan fell from the sky and hit Kurumu on the head.
 
“Don't you dare to that to my Tsukune-chan!” called out Yukari who cast one of her trademark spells, “You need a license to be a professional doctor!”
 
“But I don't need a license for witch hunting!” growled Kurumu who wanted to clobber the little witch and make a giant lump appear out of her pointed hat. Moka tried to stop the fight between the squabbling succubus and witch while Tsukune sighed. Then he wondered where Mizore was for she was usually getting involved with the girls' love fights.
 
Just then, a voice on the intercom shouted, “All boys report to the gym for your physicals right now!”
 
“Sorry, girls”, said Tsukune, leaving the fight scene, “I have to go. See you all later.”
 
* * * * * *
 
Tsukune stood in the gym with all the other guys also wearing T-shirts and sweatpants. Then a whistle blew and Mr. Kotsubo, the gym teacher, entered the room. “Okay, listen up men”, said Mr. Kotsubo, “The doctor is waiting behind that curtain and she has all her equipment ready to give you your physicals. So all of you off with your shirts and line up by that wall over there.”
 
“She?” said all the guys excited that a woman was going to be checking them out. They started taking off their shirts and lining up against the wall near the curtain. Then Mr. Kotsubo took a black marker and started writing numbers on their bare chests. “As soon as the doctor calls your number, you will enter the curtain”, said Mr. Kotsubo. Then he drew a number 19 on Tsukune's chest. It tickled, but Tsukune dared not laugh for he knew the gym teacher was actually a vicious kraken in disguise.
 
“61?” asked Tsukune for the number looked upside down from his point of view.
 
“That's 19, genius”, sighed Mr. Kotsubo as he moved on to the next student.
 
As Tsukune stood in line with his shirt in his hand and shivering in the cold gym, he noticed his classmate, Gin, in front of him and it looked like he was rapidly growing back hair. Tsukune knew Gin was actually a werewolf in disguise and tried to warn him.
 
“Gin-san”, whispered Tsukune, “Hair is growing from your back.”
 
“Not to mention in other places” said Gin with a sly smile and it showed hair sprouting from his torso like he was wearing a hairy sweater.”
 
“You know it's against the school rules to reveal your true monster form!” explained Tsukune.
 
“I know that”, said Gin with a smug look, “I'm not dim like you. I hear this doctor is a total hottie and I'm sure she'd like to get to know a mature man with a hairy chest. So I'm letting a little bit of my glorious hair grow, not all of it.”
 
“Gin-san, your fangs”, whispered Tsukune.
 
“Uh oh”, thought Gin as he felt his werewolf fangs with his tongue. “Maybe I should tone down my wolf urges”, and he sucked his hair back in making his body smooth again showing a number 18 on his chest.
 
“Number 18, please enter”, called out a British sounding woman's voice.
 
“That's my cue”, smiled Gin winking as he walked into the curtain while Tsukune watched confused. As Tsukune waited, he realized something. What if this doctor examined him and found out he was really a human? Then she'd tell the entire school and he'd really be in hot water.
 
Just then, Tsukune saw a click flash from the other side of the room. It was Mizore who was hiding in a dark corner with a camera. She looked at the picture of a shirtless Tsukune marked with a 19 she just took and smiled. “This is going in page 19 of my Tsukune-chan scrapbook”, she said smiling and then disappeared into the darkness.
 
“I don't believe this”, sighed Tsukune tired of being treated like a piece of meat. Then he saw Gin walk out of the curtain smiling while putting his shirt back on.
 
“How did it go, Gin-san?” asked Tsukune.
 
“They were right”, said Gin happily, “That doctor is a hottie. And she said she liked the hair on top of my head. She has the hots for me!” And Gin walked away, actually he floated away in love while Tsukune looked puzzled.
 
“Number 19, you're next”, called out the same voice.
 
“I guess it's my turn”, said Tsukune as he walked into the curtain and saw some typical things you find in a doctor's office as well as a model of a human skeleton hanging from a rack. And there was a sexy female doctor dressed in a white coat and black turtleneck and she had a pretty face with glasses and fiery red hair tied up in a bun.
 
“Hello, handsome, and what is your name?” asked the doctor with a pretty British accent and making a pretty smile.
 
“Oh, uh, Tsukune Aono”, said Tsukune, snapping out of his trance.
 
“Nice to meet you, Mr. Oh, Uh, Tsukune Aono”, said the doctor laughing, “My name is Dr. Organa and I will be examining you today. Now if you will have a seat on the cot please?” Tsukune replied and sat on the cot while Organa placed a thermometer in his mouth. As Tsukune watched Organa search through a file cabinet, he thought he felt a bony hand touch his bare back. Tsukune turned around and just saw the lifeless skeleton model.
 
“I see that you're admiring Cally”, smiled Organa as she took the thermometer from Tsukune's mouth. “She travels with me everywhere. And best of all, I don't have to spend a fortune feeding her. Ha, ha, ha!”
 
Tsukune smiled a little at Organa's sense of humor. “According to your records, it doesn't say what kind of monster you are.” Said Organa concerned.
 
“Well, you see….” Stuttered Tsukune.
 
“That's okay”, smiled Organa, “I know the rules about you students revealing your true monster forms. All I need to know is if you're healthy. First we'll check your eyes, ears, nose, and throat.” Then she reached into her coat pocket and pulled out a tiny worm.
 
“What's that?” gasped Tsukune.
 
“One of my assistants”, smiled Organa as she put the worm near Tsukune's ear and it crawled in.
 
“Ahhh, it's in my head!” cried Tsukune as he felt the worm crawling around his brain.
 
“Really, Mr. Aono”, said Organa, “I'd expect this kind of behavior from a little child, but you're a teenager.” Organa held a frightened Tsukune's chin and looked into the pupils of his eyes. She saw the worm appearing in the pupils giving her a tail's up. Then Tsukune freaked as he saw the worm popping out of his nostril nodding to the doctor and crawling back in. “Say ahhhh, please”, said Organa as she placed a tongue depressor on Tsukune's tongue letting the worm crawl out of his mouth.
 
“This has got to be the creepiest thing that's happened to me in this school!” cried Tsukune gagging from the taste of worm.
 
The worm started whispering in Organa's ear and then she put the little creature back into her pocket. “Wormles says that your eyes, ears, nose, and throat are perfectly okay”, said Organa as she took something out of a nearby box. “Now I need to check your blood pressure.” Tsukune became even more frightened for the doctor had what looked like a rattlesnake in her arms. The snake coiled itself around Tsukune's right arm and started to squeeze it.
 
“What, what's it doing?!” asked Tsukune nervously.
 
“Don't move, please”, said Organa, “Rattles gets nervous when on duty and tends to nibble if you make any sudden movements. Tsukune sat very still, not wanting his life to end as the snake started squeezing his arm tighter while its rattle was making quick noises.
 
“According to Rattles's rattling”, said Organa, “Your blood pressure is a little high. You should learn to relax. Okay, Rattles, that's enough.” The snake uncoiled itself from Tsukune's arm, slithered off the cot and went back into the box.
 
“I take back what I said earlier”, said Tsukune trembling, “That's the creepiest thing that's ever happened to me in this school!”
 
“You act like this is your first trip to a doctor”, laughed Organa, “Now I need to check your heartbeat.” And she went to another box.
 
“I hope that's not heart listening monster in there”, said Tsukune worried.
 
“Nope, just an old reliable stethoscope”, smiled Organa as she placed the object in her ears.
 
“Whew, that's a relief”, smiled Tsukune, but then winced when the doctor placed the cold metal piece on his chest.
 
“Oops, I keep forgetting how cold these things can be”, said Organa.
 
“Just as long it's not alive”, said Tsukune.
 
“No, I insist on warming it up for you”, said Organa as she turned around and put a lighter against one side of the metal piece. Then she turned back around and placed the glowing red hot piece on Tsukune's defenseless chest.
 
“AAAGH!” cried Tsukune as he felt the burn.
 
“Please don't make noise, Mr. Aono”, said Organa, “I need to hear your heart clearly.” She listened to Tsukune's heart for a full minute and smiled. “This is amazing.”
 
“What is it, Dr. Organa?” asked Tsukune in burning pain wishing she'd remove the hot metal from his skin right away.
 
“You have such a strong and sturdy heartbeat”, smiled Organa, “In my many years as a doctor, I've never heard a special heart as yours, Tsukune Aono.”
 
“Um, thank you”, said Tsukune while gnashing his teeth. Then Organa removed the stethoscope from Tsukune's chest leaving a small red burn mark next to the 19.
 
“Lie down please”, said Organa. Tsukune replied as Organa started feeling his ribs and stomach with her fingers. “Tell me, Mr. Aono”, asked Organa, “Have you ever donated any organs or blood in your entire life?”
 
“Well, to tell you the truth”, said Tsukune, “There's this girl in my class I normally give my blood to. Not exactly give, she just takes it when I don't expect it.”
 
“Very interesting”, said Organa as she looked at the side of Tsukune's neck and noticed some small fang marks, “Now get off the cot and head over to this scale please.” After Organa measured Tsukune's weight and height, she said, “Next I need you to get on that treadmill so I can see how much exercise your heart can handle.”
 
“Good, this is just an ordinary non-living treadmill”, sighed Tsukune with relief as he stepped on the treadmill. But then some spiders about the size of baseballs appeared and shot strings of web around Tsukune's forehead, arms, chest, stomach, and back.
 
“Doctor!” cried Tsukune, “You got a pest problem!”
 
“Aw, those are just the spider brothers”, smiled Organa, “They'll be monitoring your heart rate. Now off we go.” And she turned on the treadmill while Tsukune had no choice but to run on it with sticky spider strings on his body. Up above, he saw a huge web and more spiders were above spinning different numbers in their web.
 
“Those are excellent readings!” smiled Organa as she stopped the treadmill and then gave Tsukune a towel so he can wipe the sweat, the webbing, and most of all, the tears from his body. “Well, Mr. Tsukune Aono”, smiled Organa as she started writing on her chart, “The last thing I need to do is to take a blood sample from you and my last assistant will do that right away.”
 
“Where is… AAAAH!” gasped Tsukune as he saw a bat sucking out his blood through a sharp straw jammed in his arm.
 
Then the bat flew over to Organa and squirted the blood into a test tube the doctor was holding. “Thank you”, smiled Organa, “You were very helpful today.”
 
“My pleasure”, smiled the bat, “Now I know why Moka likes Tsukune's blood so much. I should have more of it someday”, and then he flew off.
 
Organa then went over and placed a band-aid on the arm of a stiff with fear Tsukune. Organa tickled his side to wake Tsukune up from his trance.
 
“What, what, am I finally dead?”! gasped Tsukune who had too many things on his mind right now.
 
“Relax, Mr. Aono”, smiled Organa, “Your physical has ended and you can leave.”
 
“Thank you!” sighed Tsukune with relief, “So am I fit and healthy?”
 
“All I need to know is that you have a strong and healthy heart”, smiled Organa, “Just do some exercises today and eat a heart smart dinner tonight and it can be very useful. Very useful indeed!” Then Organa handed Tsukune his shirt, stuffed a red lollipop in his mouth, and pushed him out the back curtain.
 
It looked like the skeleton model was trying to reach out its bony hands. “Patience, Cally”, smiled Organa, “I know you like that boy and by tonight, you'll win that strong heart of his.”
 
“I'm going to need a psychiatrist after all of this!” said a traumatized Tsukune as he put his shirt back on and walked out of the gym, “What am I saying?! The psychiatrist might do even worse things to me!”
 
* * * * * *
 
Soon, it was time for the girls to get examined. As Organa was looking at Moka's mouth, she noticed the sharp fangs. “My, you have very strong looking fangs, young lady”, smiled Organa, “Do you brush regularly?”
 
“Yes”, said Moka. “I use special blood removal toothpaste and I rinse and spit with a special herbal water.”
 
“Hmmm, interesting”, said Organa, “It almost sounds like you're a vampire.”
 
“You know?!” gasped Moka, “Oh no. Please don't tell anyone!”
 
“Relax, love”, laughed Organa, “You secret is safe with me. Just make sure you keep those beautiful fangs shining bright and healthy, especially tonight.”
 
“Thank you, Dr. Organa”, said Moka with relief.
 
“Tell me something”, asked Organa, “Do you know a Tsukune Aono?”
 
“Why yes I do”, said Moka, “He's my dearest friend.”
 
“Do you know if he has a strong heart filled with healthy blood?” asked Organa, “Just wondering.”
 
“Oh yes”, said Moka with a smile of joy. “His blood is as sweet as him and he has the kindest heart I've ever known!”
 
“How splendid”, smiled Organa with a secret sinister smile as she looked over at the skeleton behind Moka.
 
* * * * * *
 
Next, it was Kurumu's turn. Organa studied Kurumu who was wearing a huge sports bra. “My, you're a very highly developed young lady”, said Organa impressed. “I know a certain young girl who wishes she had your body.”
 
“You know Yukari?” asked Kurumu. Organa was too busy examining Kurumu to answer her. Then the doctor noticed two large slits on Kurumu's back.
 
“It almost looks like a pair of wings could split out of your back at any time”, said Organa.
 
“I, I don't know what you're talking about”, said Kurumu trying to pretend she wasn't a succubus.
 
“Oh, it's just my imagination”, smiled Organa then turned to her skeleton model and whispered, “This young lady has quite a few things to offer you, Cally.”
 
* * * * * *
 
Next, Organa was examining Yukari's face. “You have such cute little girl cheeks, dearie”, smiled Organa as she started pinching the cheeks of the annoyed little witch.
 
“No, don't tell me I'm a little girl!” wailed Yukari, “I get that wisecrack too many times from all the other kids in this school. I hate being the youngest here!”
 
“Don't worry, little one”, smiled Organa as she patted Yukari's shoulder. “I know how you feel. I have a young daughter who doesn't feel like she's pretty or developed either. Maybe one day you can cheer her up.”
 
“How can I?” asked Yukari.
 
“It'll do her good to see a pretty face like yours”, smiled Organa.
 
* * * * * *
 
Last, we see Organa taking Mizore's pulse. When Organa was done, she noticed a little frost had developed on her fingers after touching Mizore's wrist. “Have you been eating something frosty this morning?” asked Organa.
 
“Nope”, said Mizore, “I'm just chillin'.”
 
“Hmmm!” smiled Organa as she looked at Mizore's hands that were almost as white as snow. Then Organa was about to hand Mizore a lollipop and saw that she already had one in her mouth.
 
“I think this belongs to you”, said Mizore as she removed the lollipop from her mouth and it showed Wormles the Worm stuck on there.
 
“Oops, sorry Wormles, I almost forgot about you”, said Organa blushing.
 
* * * * * *
 
When the physicals were over, we see Organa walking down the school hallway looking at her chart. Her chart had read, Gin - hair, Tsukune - heart, Moka - fangs, Kurumu - torso, Yukari - face, Mizore - hands. And there were names of the other students along with things like lungs, liver, kidneys, stomach, intestines, and other types of organs.
 
“This is quite a display of organs this school has to offer”, said Organa, “The only things I'm missing are a pair of good eyes, ears, and legs.” But then she bumped into someone.
 
“Oh, I'm terribly sorry”, said a woman's voice. Organa looked up and saw Ruby the board chairman's aide. “Normally I have keen eyes and I always try to look where I'm going”, said Ruby blushing.
 
“I'll say”, thought Organa as she looked into Ruby's pretty eyes, but then snapped out of it. “No harm done”, smiled Organa. “You should always have healthy eyes. Be seeing you.”
 
“And I guess I'll be seeing you too”, said Ruby as they walked away from each other.
 
“Not likely”, whispered Organa with a snicker. But then she became startled when she saw a mouse on the floor. She was about to scream, until Ms. Nekonome burst out of a nearby room and pounced on the mouse.
 
“You get to be my mid-afternoon snack you cute little mousie!” smiled Ms. Nekonome as she placed the poor mouse in a jar.
 
“Thank you for taking care of that mouse for me”, said Organa, relieved.
 
“My pleasure, Dr. Organa”, smiled Ms. Nekonome as she wiggled her cat ears. My ears can hear a mouse's patter from miles away.”
 
“Interesting”, said Organa.
 
“Now if you'll excuse me”, smiled Ms. Nekonome, “I need to fatten this mouse up with cheese so he'll have a nice gooey filling when I eat him. Hee hee, MEOW!” And she rushed off to the cafeteria.
 
Organa then noticed something in another classroom. It was Ms. Ririko the math teacher tutoring a guy student. She was wearing a sexy seductive leather outfit and was whipping the guy every time he got a wrong answer. It was just her method of making better students. Organa looked at Ms. Ririko's sexy legs and thought, “I think I've found you everything, Cally.” Then Organa smiled and looked in her white coat pocket and eyed a surgeon knife that was covered in gold, silver, and jewels.
 
* * * * * *
 
That night, we see Moka asleep in her dorm room. She was nibbling on her blanket dreaming of Tsukune. “Oh, Tsukune-san”, muttered Moka, “You taste all fuzzy. Do you need to start shaving?”
 
But then, her window opened and someone had broken into her room. It was Dr. Organa dressed in a black turtleneck, black slacks, and a black wool cap. And she was holding a large empty sack. “Breaking into this girl's dormitory was as easy as breaking into that museum the other night”, laughed Organa, then she looked over at the sleeping vampire girl.
 
“Time to play a game of Operation”, smiled Organa as she took a card out of her pocket and read it. “Remove the teeth and collect a 50 point fee”, smiled Organa wickedly as she reached into her belt and took out what looked like the infamous Mystical Surgeon Knife.
 
“Now to see if this pretty little cutter works”, said Organa as she waved the knife over a sleeping Moka. Suddenly some mist sprayed out of the knife and covered Moka's face. Then Moka's fangs suddenly left her mouth and floated into the hand of Organa.
 
“It works!” whispered Organa with an evil smile, “It's like Nintendo Wii surgery. Oh, I can't wait to try this miracle knife some more!” Then Organa placed the fangs in her sack and left Moka's room. Moka was still sleeping not realizing she no longer had any fangs in her mouth.
 
Next, we see Organa sneaking back and forth through all the sleeping girls' dorm rooms and her sack was getting bigger. Then Organa jumped out of a nearby window and headed over to the boys' dormitory.
 
Tsukune was asleep in his futon. He had gotten over his traumatizing physical from the crazy doctor and was dreaming a happy dream while smiling. “Moka-san!” mumbled Tsukune in his sleep.
 
Just then, Organa had entered through Tsukune's window. She smiled as she looked at the sleeping smiling boy. “His heart is throbbing in his sleep”, smiled Organa as she took out another card from her pocket. “Removing the heart will earn me a 500 point fee! YES!” Then she took her knife out once again and sprayed more mist on Tsukune. Suddenly, Tsukune's heart floated out of his chest through his T-shirt and blanket and was hovering in the air. And there wasn't even a scratch on Tsukune's body or clothes. “This knife is truly amazing”, said Organa, “There are never any rips or blood after the operations. I won't have to do anymore annoying sewing or clean up ever again.” Then she used her knife to make the heart float into her sack and left the room.
 
“Oh, Moka-san”, sighed Tsukune in his sleep, “I'll give my heart to you anytime.” Little did he know that he no longer had a heart inside his body.
 
As Organa was walking down the dormitory hallway, she could hear Tsukune's stolen heart quietly beating from inside the sack, “Shhhh!” whispered Organa, “I'm going to give you a much better home where you can beat away in warm happiness.” Then she went into the other rooms of the sleeping guys and left the dormitory with an even bigger sack.
 
Next, we see Organa heading into the teachers' dormitory and then later leaving with her sack completely full. And finally, she entered the gym and back behind the curtain where she gave everyone their physicals. Organa smiled as she looked at the hanging skeleton model. “It's finally going to happen, my dear Cally”, smiled Organa putting down her giant sack. “You're going to be so beautiful and powerful both outside and inside.”
 
Then she took out her knife again, opened the sack, and started aiming some more mist into it. Out floated Tsukune's heart and Organa used her knife to make it float into the ribcage of the skeleton. “Doesn't that feel thriving?” smiled Organa as she watched the heart beating inside the lifeless looking ribcage. “How about showing me a cheery fanged smile next?” smiled Organa as she used her knife to make Moka's fangs float out of the sack and over the front teeth of the skeleton. “Perfect”, smiled Organa as she looked at the skull of the skeleton that now had a smiling fanged mouth. Then Organa opened up her sack all the way revealing a pile of wiggling body parts and organs that would make a person squeamish. “It's like I came back from an organic market”, cackled Organa as she took her knife once again and continued her magic surgery.
 
TO BE CONTINUED