Rosario Vampire Fan Fiction ❯ Operation plus Vampire ❯ Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Operation + Vampire
 
By Cullen Pittman
 
Part 2
 
The next morning, we see Tsukune heading over to the school. He was feeling very tired and weak and his skin seemed pale for some reason. “Why do I feel so tired this morning?” asked Tsukune, “I hope that bat didn't take too much blood from me yesterday.” Then he clutched his chest like there was some empty pain inside him. Just then, he saw Moka sitting near the fountain with her face covered. “I hope Moka doesn't want to drink my blood right now”, worried Tsukune, “I don't have the strength to lose anymore.” But then he heard Moka crying. “Moka-san?” asked Tsukune concerned, “Are you all right?”
 
“Oh, Tsukune-san!” wailed Moka as she looked up at a concerned Tsukune, “Something horrible has happened to me!” And she opened her mouth revealing she had no fangs.
 
“Your fangs!” gasped Tsukune seeing the girl he loved without her trademark choppers, “What happened to them?!”
 
“I don't know”, wailed Moka, “I woke up this morning and was about to brush my fangs, but when I looked in the mirror, I found them gone!”
 
“How do you suppose this happened?” asked Tsukune.
 
“At first I thought the Toothfairy paid me a visit last night”, said Moka sadly, “But when I looked under my pillow, I found no money. And plus I remembered that the Toothfairy won't visit vampires after one bad incident from a rabid vampire kid many centuries ago. Oh, Tsukune-san!” wailed Moka as she hugged him, “What am I going to do without my fangs?! I won't be able to sip your sweet blood anymore if I don't get them back!”
 
Tsukune thought that sounded like a good thing, but then started thinking about poor Moka's feelings, “Don't worry, Moka-san”, said Tsukune, “We'll find your fangs. We'll get everyone from the newspaper club together and find out what happened and help you.”
 
“And while we're at it, maybe you can help me as well”, said Mizore who had suddenly appeared wearing oven mitts.
 
“Mizore-san”, asked Tsukune, “Why are you wearing those oven mitts? Are you cooking something today?”
 
“I'm cooking with rage right now”, sighed Mizore, but looking at her melancholy face, she didn't look mad, just sad. “Look what happened to me when I woke up this morning.” As the snow girl took off her mitts, Tsukune and Moka were shocked to find that Mizore's hands were now bare skeleton hands.
 
“Your hands!” gasped Moka.
 
“What happened to them?” asked a freaked out Tsukune.
 
“It's like someone had sucked off the flesh from my precious hands”, sighed Mizore, “I can't even produce my ice attacks.” Mizore pointed out a bony finger and all she could make was one tiny snowflake. “And worst of all”, continued Mizore “I won't have the pleasure of feeling and caressing Tsukune-chan's wonderful skin.”
 
“Your situation can't be worse than mine!” called out Yukari who had arrived and she had her head completely covered with her witch's hat with eye holes cut so she could see.
 
“Yukari-chan, what's wrong?” asked Tsukune.
 
“Did you have something taken from you too?” asked Moka.
 
“Promise me you won't laugh and I'll show you”, wailed Yukari. The others nodded as Yukari removed her hat. They became shocked when they saw Yukari's little girl face was now a bare skull, but still had her hair and eyes.
 
“How horrible!” cried Moka, “Poor Yukari-chan!”
 
“I just woke up to brush my teeth this morning”, continued Yukari, “And when I looked in the mirror, I noticed I had more teeth in my smile. And that's when I found out I lost my face! WAAAAAHHHH!”
 
“Everything will be all right, Yukari-chan”, said Tsukune hugging the saddened skull faced little girl. But then some girl's laughing was heard.
 
“You all promised me you wouldn't laugh!” cried Yukari.
 
“I never really promised”, called out Kurumu's voice, “I just got here.” They all turned around and found Kurumu dressed in a long trench coat. “Sorry, Yukari-chan”, said Kurumu who went from a smile to a frown, “But I need a good laugh after what I've discovered this morning”, She opened up her coat and they were shocked to find that her busty torso was gone. And all that was left were ribs, a spine, and a few organs. “My beautiful body is gone!” shouted Kurumu in an outraged angry voice, “Not only don't I have my wings anymore, but my precious hot body is gone too! Now I know how you feel, Yukari-chan, having no chest at all. And wipe that smile off your face, young lady!”
 
“I can't help smiling”, said Yukari, trying to stifle a giggle at Kurumu's predicament. “It's all I can do now that my face is a skull.”
 
“Tsukune-chan”, said Kurumu as she grabbed Tsukune's head and started rubbing his face against her bare ribs. “Does this still feel okay to you?” Tsukune became sickened as he saw through her ribs gross looking organs.
 
Then he pulled his head out of Kurumu's grip and then said, “You don't suppose the thief who took that Mystical Surgeon Knife two days ago had something to do with all of this?”
 
“It must be”, said Moka, “We have to see if anyone else is missing any body parts.”
 
“Yes”, said Kurumu, “This is a job for the newspaper club!” And Tsukune and the 4 girls rushed into the school.
 
* * * * * *
 
Tsukune and the girls went around the school asking the students if they had lost any body parts. One girl claimed she couldn't eat her favorite foods for she no longer had the stomach for them. A guy was coughing and making wheezing sounds when he spoke for he didn't seem to have any lungs, or either he was just a smoker. And one girl couldn't even answer them at all for her tongue was gone.
 
As they passed the teacher's lounge, they heard some loud sobbing. They peeked inside and saw the math teacher, Ms Ririko. The reason she was crying was because she was sitting in a wheelchair for her bottom half was gone. There weren't even any skeleton legs on her. And Ms. Nekonome was there trying to comfort her. “My gorgeous bottom half is gone!” wailed Miss. Ririko, “Now how am I going to motivate the male students to do better in math if I'm only half sexy?!”
 
“Sorry, Ms. Ririko, but I can't hear a word you're saying”, sighed Ms. Nekonome for her cat ears were gone from her head. “Did you know that your legs are missing?” continued the deaf cat lady.
 
“Even the teachers are victims”, gasped Tsukune.
 
“There's our newspaper club's room”, said Moka, “Maybe Gin will know what's going on.” When Tsukune and the girls entered, they found Gin in the corner with a paper bag on his head. “Gin-san”, asked Moka, “What's wrong?”
 
“Stay away from me!” cried Gin, “I don't want you to see what I've become!”
 
“It can't be bad as what we all went through”, groaned Kurumu as she boldly yanked off Gin's bag. And they all saw what Gin was hiding. “Gin-san, you've lost your headband!” said Kurumu.
 
“Not to mention my beautiful head of hair!” wailed Gin for sure enough, Gin now had a bald head. “Some prankster must've shaved my head while I was asleep! And I was planning on asking out Dr. Organa too! She said she liked my hair a lot!” And he ran out of the room on all fours making sad howls.
 
“Wait a minute”, said Moka, “I remember Dr. Organa saying that she liked my fangs yesterday.”
 
“And she said she admired my body”, remembered Kurumu.
 
“And she thought my cheeks and face were cute”, said Yukari.
 
“And see seemed to be admiring my hands all through my physical”, said Mizore.
 
“Tsukune-san”, asked Moka, “Did the doctor say she liked any part of you the most?”
 
“Yes she did”, said Tsukune, “She said I had a really great heartbeat and I should take extra good care of my heart. Wait a minute, are you saying that she…..?”
 
“Oh my!” gasped Moka as she leaned over and placed her ear on Tsukune's chest, “I don't think I hear a beat at all!”
 
Mizore grabbed Tsukune's wrist with her bony fingers. “I don't feel a pulse at all either”, said Mizore, “Oops! I forgot I can't feel anything at all without my hands.”
 
“Let me cast an x-ray spell on you Tsukune-chan”, said Yukari as she pointed her wand at a nervous Tsukune and said a spell. Then they were able to see the inside of Tsukune's chest. There was a ribcage, some lungs, an esophagus, but no heart.
 
“My poor Tsukune-san!” cried Moka as the x-ray spell faded, “Your heart's been stolen!”
 
“My heart?!” gasped Tsukune.
 
“That's not fair!” wailed Kurumu, “I wanted to steal his heart away from Moka-san first!”
 
“Tsukune-chan”, asked Yukari, “Are you feeling okay without your heart?”
 
“To tell you the truth”, replied Tsukune, “I have been feeling tired and weak all day and I've been getting these pains in my chest.”
 
“Not to mention that you look a little pale to me”, said Mizore, “But still cute though.”
 
“This is serious”, said Kurumu, “Everyone needs a heart to live and Tsukune-chan might not survive for very long without one! We have to get his heart back right away!”
 
“Yukari-chan”, asked Moka, “Can't you use your magic to get back Tsukune-san's heart and all of our body parts pack? Or maybe you can create us new ones?”
 
“That's too much of an advanced spell for me!” said Yukari, “Only a professional witch might be able to do that.”
 
“Maybe Ruby-san can help”, said Mizore, “She's a more experienced witch.”
 
“I'm afraid I can't be much help to you”, called out Ruby's voice. They all turned around and saw Ruby slowly walking into the room with sunglasses on and tapping the floor with a cane.
 
“Ruby-san”, asked Yukari, “Are you okay?”
 
“Things have happened”, said Ruby sadly as she removed her sunglasses and showed that she had no eyes, just empty sockets. Everyone became shocked and sad for her plight. “I need my sight to cast a spell this big”, explained Ruby, “And I can't do it now that I'm bl-bl-blind”, said Ruby while tears were falling through her sockets and then she put her sunglasses back on.
 
“Oh no. Poor Ruby-san!” cried Yukari, hugging her dear friend.
 
Ruby touched Yukari's skulled face and said, “Yukari-chan, you need to eat more. Your face feels like all bone.”
 
“The only thing we can do is to find Dr. Organa and find out if she really is behind all of this”, said Tsukune.
 
“But she might've left the school last night and be miles away from here”, said Moka.
 
“Wait a minute”, said Ruby, “I think I can see again.”
 
“You can?” asked Yukari.
 
“But I'm not seeing any of your or this room”, said Ruby, “It's like my eyes are in another room and on another person. In fact, it looks like I'm on a body that's similar to yours, Kurumu-san.”
 
“What?!” gasped Kurumu, “Somebody else has on my hot body?!”
 
“And it looks like this person is being fitted for new hands”, continued Ruby, “Your hands, Mizore-san.”
 
“How creepy”, said Mizore in a calm voice.
 
“Now I'm looking into the face of a smiling Dr. Organa”, said Ruby, “And it looks like she's using the famous Mystical Surgeon Knife.”
 
“I knew it!” said Tsukune, “Can you see where she is right now, Ruby-san?”
 
“It looks like she's in her doctor's office in the gymnasium”, said Ruby.
 
“Then let's get going!” shouted Kurumu with rage in her eyes as she rushed out the door while the others followed her. Ruby stayed behind for she wouldn't know where to find the gym without her eyes in her head.
 
* * * * * *
 
As our heroes entered the gym, they found the curtain they all went through to get their physicals yesterday. Just then, they saw Organa walking out from behind the curtain and she was blowing leftover magic mist off of the Mystical Surgeon Knife.
 
“So it was you who have been taking our body parts!” demanded Kurumu with rage.
 
Organa looked awkwardly at the angry teenagers who looked like they were missing some body parts. “Is there anything I can say that can make me look innocent?” asked Organa, but everyone still looked angry at her, “I guess not”, sighed Organa.
 
“Dr. Organa”, pleaded Moka, “How could a trusted doctor whose job is to make people feel well end up hurting all of us like this?”
 
“Try to see it my way”, pleaded Organa, “I wasn't doing all of this for me. I was doing it for Cally.”
 
“Cally?” asked Tsukune, “You mean that lifeless skeleton model I saw yesterday?”
 
“I wouldn't call her lifeless”, said Organa, “She's actually a living skeleton. A poor living skeleton who feels she could never be beautiful or happy without skin, hair, and organs to live like a normal girl. So one day I decided to steal this miracle knife, look for a group of monsters that had the best body parts and use them to make my daughter beautiful. Come on out and show us the new you, Cally. Don't be shy.”
 
Everyone became shocked as they saw what looked like a 13 year old girl step out of the curtain. But this girl had a face that looked like Yukari's. Along with Gin's long hair and headband, Ms. Nekonome's cat ears, Ruby's eyes, Kurumu's torso and sweater, Mizore's hands and sleeves, and Ms. Ririko's skirt and legs. And she smiled revealing Moka's fangs.
 
“MY FANGS!” cried Moka.
 
“And there on my face!” cried Yukari.
 
“And what's worse!” shouted Kuruma, “I'm seeing Yukari-chan's head on my beautiful body! What an insult!”
 
“This is so wrong”, sighed Mizore, still trying to show no emotion seeing her hands on another girl.
 
“Isn't she a miracle?” smiled Organa as she hugged the new Cally, “My daughter has become the most perfect girl I ever created!”
 
“Your daughter?!” gasped everyone.
 
“Yes”, smiled Organa, “I just couldn't stand to see her as an unhappy skeleton, so thanks to a little game of overnight operation, I used the best things from each of you to make her better. And Cally's cheeks have never been rosier thank to the strong heart of Tsukune Aono.”
 
“Those are my cheeks!” shouted Yukari with anger, but still smiling thanks to her skull mouth.
 
“So my heart is inside her?” cried Tsukune who couldn't believe what he was hearing and feeling even more pains in his chest.
 
“You all should be proud for making my daughter the way she is now”, smiled Organa.
 
“I'll show you proud!” growled Kurumu who shot out razor sharp claws from her hands and charged at the girl. “I'm taking back all those parts!”
 
“We are too!” shouted Yukari and Mizore who also charged at the doctor and her daughter.
 
“Quick, Cally dear!” cried Organa, “Those mean girls want to take away your new body. Why don't you use your new talents to stop them?” Cally nodded and suddenly sprouted succubus wings from her back and flew up in the air.
 
“Those are my wings!” shouted Kurumu, “You're going to pay for that!” She tried to reach up and claw Cally, but she was too high and Kurumu didn't have any wings to fly up to her.
 
“Now how about putting those thieves on ice?” called out Organa. Cally nodded again and produced a pair of ice shaped claws.
 
“That's Mizore-san's special attack!” gasped Tsukune. And sure enough, Cally blasted an ice storm at everyone blowing them back and freezing Mizore in a block of ice.
 
“You know”, sighed Mizore from inside the ice, “I guess it's not really much fun being on this side of an ice attack.”
 
“I'll try and stop her with my magic”, said Yukari as she recited a spell and tried to drop an extra large pan on Cally. But then stopped the pan in mid air inches from Cally's head.
 
“Yukari-chan, why did you stop?” asked Moka.
 
“Because if I harm her”, realized Yukari, “I'll harm my own face too.” And she made the pan disappear.
 
“Did you know that my Cally can learn that attack too?” smiled Organa wickedly, “Show them, my daughter!” Cally recited the same spell and started dropping a shower of pans on our heroes all trying to dodge out of the way, except for Mizore who was still frozen in ice while the pans bounced off her cold prison.
 
“How is that possible she knows magic?” cried Yukari still dodging pans, “She only has my face.”
 
“But I noticed your face had some kind of magic aura covering it”, called out Organa, “Now my Cally has truly become a magical girl. Keep panning them, Cally!”
 
But then Cally stopped her spell for she saw that Kurumu finally managed to jump up and grab her legs. “It's over now!” shouted Kurumu, “And I'm reclaiming my body!” But before she could extend her claws, Kurumu found herself in the grip of a snake's tail. “What's going on here?” asked Kurumu. Our heroes looked horrified as they saw that Cally's new legs had transformed into a giant serpent's tail that had seized Kurumu.
 
“I was quite surprised, yet delighted, when I found out your math teacher was actually a lamia in disguise”, laughed Organa.
 
“I'll save you, Kurumu-san!” shouted Yukari as she tried to use her magic again, but Cally released Kurumu and flung her at the witch making them both hit the wall.
 
“Oh no!” cried both Tsukune and Moka.
 
“Is there anyone else who wants to challenge my mighty Cally?” laughed Organa.
 
“How about me?” growled Gin who had entered the gym in his full werewolf form. But then Organa and Cally started laughing at him and pointing at his head. Gin felt the top of his head and realized he was a hairy all over werewolf with a bald pate. Even Tsukune and the girls couldn't help but laugh at him either. “I have to go!” yelled a humiliated Gin and rushed out the gym doors.
 
“Maybe we shouldn't have laughed at Gin-san”, said Moka as she watched Kurumu and Yukari still trying to fight Cally who was still launching ice attacks, falling pans, and wild snake tail whips at them.
 
Just then, Tsukune made a loud gasp, clutched his chest in pain, and dropped down on his knees. “Tsukune-san!” cried Moka, “You're having a heart attack!”
 
“You mean a non-heart attack”, called out a worried Mizore from her ice prison.
 
“I'm afraid it's up to you now, Moka-san”, smiled a weakened Tsukune as he grabbed the rosary around Moka's neck, removed it, and collapsed onto the floor.
 
“TSUKUNE-SAN!” cried Moka as darkness started to surround her. Cally and the girls stopped their battle and watched as Moka transformed into her true vampire form known as Inner Moka.
 
“What just happened?!” gasped Organa as she saw the once sweet looking pink haired Moka now a cold vicious looking vampire girl with silver hair. Inner Moka felt her gums with her tongue and found no fangs and became very angry. She approached a surprised Cally and looked at Kurumu and Yukari.
 
“You two look after Tsukune-san”, said Inner Moka in a serious voice, “I'll handle this mess of monster parts.” Kurumu and Yukari nodded as they rushed off to Tsukune's aid. Mizore wished she could, but couldn't for she was still frozen.
 
Inner Moka looked at Cally's vicious smiling mouth and saw her vampire fangs inside. “How dare you!” said Inner Moka in a calm but angry voice, “Fangs are the most precious part of a vampire's anatomy. You will learn you place for having them in your filthy mouth!”
 
“Don't let that little vampire intimidate you, Cally!” called out Organa, “She's powerless without her fangs. Show her who's the boss!” Cally nodded and tried to use her lamia tail to seize her. But Inner Moka easily kept dodging out of the way. Then Cally recited her spell again and tried to drop more pans. But a net magically appeared from above and caught all the pans and they all disappeared making Cally puzzled.
 
“Where do you suppose that net came from?” wondered Yukari.
 
* * * * * *
 
In the newspaper club room, Ruby was watching the action through Cally's stolen eyes and she was able to think up a spell to stop those falling pans. “I've done all I could even without my eyes”, sighed Ruby, “The rest is up to you, Moka-san.”
 
* * * * * *
 
When Cally realized the only magic spell she knew wouldn't work, she tried her ice attacks on Inner Moka, but the vampire girl kept leaping out of the way. And Cally accidentally sent an ice attack on her lamia tail freezing it to the gym floor making it totally useless.
 
“Aw, what's the matter?” asked Inner Moka smiling, “Did the big baby get a bad case of frostbite?”
 
Cally screamed as she tried to fire more ice shards at the smug vampire girl, but Inner Moka managed to grab a nearby jump rope, leap up from behind and tie up Cally making her wings and ice claws powerless. “There we go”, said Inner Moka proudly looking at the now bound Cally with her tail frozen to the floor. “Don't think that having the combined powers off all the monsters makes you the most powerful. Now are you going to learn your place?”
 
“It's not over yet!” shouted Organa, “Cally, break out your last resort!” Cally smiled wickedly as she suddenly sprouted two long tentacles from her sides breaking her free from the jump rope. Then she seized Inner Moka with the long sticky tentacles. “I also found out that the gym teacher here is actually a kraken”, cackled Organa, “Now, Cally. Finish her off with your beautiful fangs!”
 
“No!” gasped Inner Moka as she watched Cally open her mouth getting ready to expose Inner Moka's own fangs into her neck.
 
“And when you're done with her, you can do the same things to those other pests!” shouted Organa, “Before Cally tried to take a bite out of Inner Moka, she looked over at the worried girls who were tending to a dying Tsukune.
 
“Wait a minute”, said Cally who spoke in a little girl's voice, “Why is that boy dying?”
 
“Because he doesn't have a heart anymore”, sneered Inner Moka, “Tsukune-san can't survive without his heart. Your mother stole it from him and put it inside you. Happy now?!”
 
“This isn't right”, gasped Cally as she released Inner Moka from her tentacles and approached Organa.
 
“Cally, what are you doing?” demanded Organa, “Finish off that vampire and her friends at once!”
 
“But Mama”, said Cally, “You never told me that taking away someone's heart could cause them to die.”
 
“Well, I….” said Organa trying to think up something.
 
“And you told me that all the students and teachers were certified organ donors willing to donate their body parts to me”, continued Cally.
 
“She lied!” shouted Kurumu, “She stole them from us while we were all asleep!”
 
“Mama!” cried Cally, “At first I thought these girls wanted to steal away my new body parts, but it turned out you stole these parts from them. How could you?!”
 
“But I did it all for you, dear”, said Organa, “I just wanted to make you beautiful and powerful. And besides, if I told the students and teachers what I was planning to do, I was afraid they might say no.”
 
“I just want a hot body”, said Cally, “Not a body of hot merchandise!” Then she turned to the girls and the dying Tsukune. “Please forgive me everyone”, said Cally sadly, “And for what my mother did to all of you. I now know what I have to do.” She reached out a tentacle and pulled the Mystical Surgeon Knife from her mother's coat.
 
“What do you think you're doing, young lady?!” demanded Organa, “Little girls shouldn't be playing with knives. They're dangerous!”
 
“Which is why I'm destroying this dangerous thing!” said Cally.
 
“NO, WAIT!” cried Organa. But it was too late. Organa had frozen the knife in a block of ice and slammed it down hard shattering the ice as well as the knife to pieces.
 
“NOOOO!” cried Organa as she watched the magic mist escape from the destroyed knife. Then Cally screamed as all of the body parts and organs started to leave her and returned to their rightful owners. The fangs suddenly flew back into Inner Moka's mouth. Kurumu smiled when she saw she had her body back, Yukari made a mirror appear and became happy when she saw she got her cute face back. Mizore saw her hands had returned and made some ice claws to smash away at her ice prison. Then everyone watched as Tsukune's heart slowly sunk back into his chest.
 
“Hey everyone”, said Tsukune now feeling better, “What did I miss?” all the girls went over and hugged the now well Tsukune while Inner Moka stood there and made a grateful smirk.
 
* * * * * *
 
All the other organs left the gym and started looking for their true owners. Ruby could sense that her eyes were coming back to her and removed her sunglasses. And in a blink, her eyes returned to her sockets and she smiled.
 
* * * * * *
 
In the teacher's lounge, Ms. Nekonome's ears returned to her head. “I can hear the patter of little mice's feet again!” said Ms. Nekonome happily. “Not to mention the birds chirping outside. And I hear fish frying in the cafeteria! I love the sounds of snacks! MEOW!” and she rushed out the door.
 
* * * * * *
 
In her classroom, Ms. Ririko was still sad that her lamia half was gone, until all of a sudden, a huge serpent's tail plopped down on her. “Help! Somebody get this monster off of me!” cried Ms. Ririko, but then realized it was her own natural tail and it was attached to her hips once again. “Don't you ever leave me again!” smiled Ms. Ririko with joy as she hugged her tail that also hugged her back.
 
* * * * * *
 
In his dorm room, Gin, back in his human form, was desperately trying to hide his bald head. He took a black paintbrush and started painting the back and top of his head and then painted a red headband over his forehead. “There we go”, said Gin with his trademark sly smile while closing his eyes. “Nobody will ever know the difference.” Just then, Gin's true hair and headband plopped back on his head and never realized it. He opened his eyes and felt that his scalp was fuzzy again and said, “I'm a better hairstylist than I thought!”
 
* * * * * *
 
Back at the gym, our heroes were looking at Cally who no longer had any organs and was just a bare skeleton standing there. “Yes, this is the true me”, said the skeleton who still had Cally's voice. “I'm a living skeleton with nothing but bare bones and you know, I'm pretty happy with it.”
 
“But you're a total mess!” wailed Organa as she hugged her skeleton daughter. “After everything I've done for you, how can you stand being a skinny, horrible looking, skeleton?!”
 
“How could you say that about your own kind, mother?!” cried Cally.
 
“OWN KIND?!” gasped our heroes.
 
“Yes”, said Cally, “My mom is a skeleton too.” And she reached out her bony hand and started pulling at her mother's hair.
 
“NO!” cried Organa as her entire hair and skin got pulled off for that pretty red head was just a mask and Organa now had a bare skull for a head. “Don't look at me!” cried Organa as she hid her skull with her arms. “I'm hideous!”
 
“I never thought you were, Mom”, said Cally looking into the teary eye sockets of her skeleton mother. “I always thought your bones were lean and healthy and I think you're the prettiest skeleton in our family tree.”
 
“You really think so?” sobbed Organa. “But what about all those people who say that skeletons are too skinny and horrible looking?”
 
“Forget what they think!” said Cally, “I'd rather be a true skeleton than just hiding behind a mask or a bunch of stolen organs. You should feel the same way too mother. It's the true you.”
 
“Maybe you're right”, said Organa as she started throwing off her clothes and skin. Tsukune became embarrassed and turned his head. The girls watched as a taller skeleton was now standing next to the smaller skeleton. “Like mother, like daughter”, said Organa now sounding happy. “This does feel kind of good. I feel like a huge burden has been lifted from my bones.”
 
“I'm glad to see you smiling again”, smiled Cally, “Or course that's what us skeletons seem to do all the time.”
 
“But what about your dreams of becoming a supermodel?” asked Organa.
 
“I believe I can still become one”, said Cally, “After all, supermodels are just practically skin and bones. I can work on being a model with just bones. And I'll be a supermodel who never complains about strict diets, because I don't have a stomach.”
 
“Oh, Cally love!” smiled Organa as the two female skeleton's hugged. Tsukune turned his head and saw the two hugging skeletons and didn't seem afraid of that scene, especially after everything that's happened to him in this school.
 
“Let's go home, Mom”, said Cally.
 
“I'm with you, my daughter”, smiled Organa as they started to leave the gym. But then Organa turned her skull around and looked at our confused heroes. “I'm truly sorry for stealing all those organs from you”, said Organa as she went over to her lab coat that was on the floor and started throwing lollipops at them. “I hope these lollipops will make things better.” Everyone caught the lollipops and watched as the silhouettes of two skeletons ran out the gym doors and into the sunset.
 
“That was a weird day”, said Inner Moka as she took the rosary from Tsukune, placed the lollipop in her mouth, and put the rosary back on her neck causing her to faint and turn back into the sweet Moka.
 
“Moka-san” said Tsukune as he held her while she opened her eyes and smiled at Tsukune with a pink lollipop in her mouth. She took out the sucker and found fangs marks on them.
 
“I got my fangs back!” smiled Moka as she looked at Tsukune, “Lollipops are sweet, but I'd rather have something even sweeter!” And she leaned over and nipped at a gasping Tsukune's neck.
 
“Please, Moka-san!” pleaded Tsukune as he tried to struggle out of Moka's strong bite, “I just got my heart back, I'm not really ready!”
 
* * * * * *
 
A couple of days later, Tsukune and the girls were hanging outside the school grounds while Yukari was holding a magazine. “Look, everyone”, said Yukari, “It's the latest issue of Yokai Fashion Beat!” Everyone became shocked as they looked at the front cover. It was a picture of Cally and her bones were covered with jewels, gold, and diamonds.
 
“Cally's really gone bling” said Mizore.
 
“It seemed like Cally was a nice girl after all”, said Yukari.
 
“I think it was because she had Tsukune-san's kind heart in her for a while”, smiled Moka.
 
“Aw, Moka-san”, said Tsukune blushing. “I'm just glad everyone got all their lost body parts back and everyone's back to normal.”
 
“Not really”, smiled Kurumu wickedly as she sprouted two kraken tentacles from her sides and seized a shocked Tsukune.
 
“Tsukune-san!” cried Moka seeing Tsukune wrapped in sticky looking tentacles coming from the succubus's body.
 
“Those look like gym teacher's tentacles!” said Mizore.
 
“I guess they got stuck when my body returned to me”, smiled Kurumu as she was still holding onto Tsukune and used her true hands to press his face into her chest.
 
“You need to return those to Mr. Kotsubo immediately!” mumbled Tsukune.
 
“I tried to”, said Kurumu, “But Mr. Kotsubo said he loses tentacles every day and they grow back instantly. So he told me I could keep these. Isn't that wonderful?! Now I have more appendages to hug my Tsukune-chan!”
 
“Not if I have any thing to say about it!” shouted Yukari as she made some giant scissors appear. “I'm giving you a tentacle trim!”
 
“The same goes for me!” said Mizore creating some ice scissors.
 
“You have to catch me first!” cackled Kurumu as she sprouted her wings and flew off into the air with a wailing Tsukune still trapped in her new tentacles. Moka, Yukari, and Mizore ran after them yelling and shouting, “TSUKUNE-CHAN!”
 
“Just another typical day at Yokai Academy”, said the bat as he flew into the scene as the screen faded.
 
THE END