Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Deadly Dancing ❯ Prolouge ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Deadly Dancing

By IceyArticuno

This fic is a thing I got in my head one day and I can't get it out!

Rurouni Kenshin/Dragon Ball Z crossover.

But don't worry! Angels Meet Devils will continue! I'm just delaying that one for a bit…*looks for her mother over her shoulder* And maybe I can fix some of the chappies!!…Hopefully!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

"Damn it."

A man with flaming black hair swore softly. Soft beeps and whistles echoed all around him as he stared in now complete icy silence at the screen before him. At what used to be a planet of some of the strongest warriors in the universe.

The Saiyan race.

`So, the little fucking shit head decided to strike, eh?' the man raged in his head, lighting a cigarette. `Well, he picked the wrong fucking race to screw around with…' Bringing the cigarette to his lips he inhaled once then exhaled, looking down at the seemingly foreign object resting on his fingers.

"What the hell?"

The man growled and crushed the still lit cigarette with his white-gloved hands.

"You know smoking is bad for you, Vegeta-sama." A quiet voice said behind him, making his eyebrow twitch in slight surprise.

The man called Vegeta turned neatly on his heels to face the man behind him.

"You know very well that this means war, Kakarrot, hai?" Vegeta said coldly, completely ignoring the earlier comment as he crossed his arms across his chest.

Kakarrot nodded respectfully. "And I also know that this means that you are the Saiyan no Ou, Vegeta-sama." He quietly pointed out, his spiky hair shadowing the rest of his face in the already dark viewing station.

Vegeta nodded back and turned dismissively away from his guard, slightly angry. Honestly, he didn't think he was ready for that position yet but that was what happened when the King died.

`I'm only nineteen…Father…can I do this on my own?' Vegeta wondered, walking closer to the rock filled screen that had once been filled with the image of a planet of blood-red clouds. Vegeta watched the screen in eerie silence, not sure of this was truly reality.

Kakarrot watched his new King in silence. Vegeta was young, older than him though, and had a snappish attitude that labeled him a royal in the house of Vegeta-sei. The nineteen-year-old had a lot to learn, but Kakarrot was convinced that he could do it.

"This is going to go on for a LONG time…" Kakarrot muttered and turned quietly on his heels, out the automatic door and into the quietness of the battle spaceship: the Widowmaker.

End prolouge….

Please review.