Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ah! Who Are You! ❯ Ah! What Are You! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Don't you dear LEAVE!"

Inuyasha dashed in front of Kagome and blocked her from the well.

"But I have to go and study! I'm falling behind and high school exams are coming up very soon!"

Kagome tried dashing for the well but she was too slow for Inuyasha. He grabbed her hand and she tried to yank it away.

"Why do you always go back!? It's pointless!"

"To me it isn't!"

Kagome and Inuyasha started to argue. Kagome was about to turn around when both heard a loud "Oro".

"Huh...did you hear something Inuyasha?"

Inuyasha sniff the air and turn to look at the well. Slowly he went to look into the well and there was a human in there. There was swirles in his eyes. Inuyasha noticed the X mark on his face and the sword he was carrying.

"Inuyasha did you see him fall in?"

Turning to glare at Kagome Inuyasha said, "I didn't see anyone fall in."

Leaning over the well Kagome called down the to man.

"Are you okay?"

Kenshin rubbed his head and looked up and saw a girl in strange clothes looking down at him. He also noticed a white hair guy standing next to her.

"I think I am."

Kenshin got out of the well and looked around him. The scene had changed and it didn't look like where he had been before falling in the well.

"Where am I?"

Inuyasha and kagome stared at each other than to kenshin.

"What did you just say?"

Kagome noticed the clothes Kenshin was wearing looked like something from the meji period and she got courious.

"What's your name?"

Kenshin smiled, "My name is Kenshin."

Inuyasha stared at Kenshin and then cross his arms, "I don't trust this guy."

Kenshin looked closely at Inuyasha and noticed he did look human but he didn't at the same time.

"I am sorry you don't trust me. But what are you?"

Inuyasha grunted and walked away.

Kagome apologized and asked kenshin to follow her back to the village.