Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Nexus Academy ❯ The Fast and the Delerious ( Chapter 19 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Fast and Delirious
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I only own the original characters. I do not own characters from TV shows, video games, books, and so on. They are owned by their respective creators.
 
 
 
“Saturday.” Jason Cunningham said as he woke up. He looked in the mirror to see his skin had changed to a rusty brown color. “I hate my body. Why couldn't I have been born a robot?”
 
Suddenly, the door to Jason's room was torn down by Chopper and Ussop, who surprisingly wasn't watching TV. “Uh… any real reason you guys just tore down my door?” Jason asked angrily.
 
“Nami's making us enter some stupid race.” Ussop said. “So we need your door.” “Race?” Jason asked. “I didn't know there was going to be a race.” “Yeah.” Ussop said as he took out a poster. “It's the `Nexus Supuh Cool `ace.'” Ussop said. “The grand prize is a life-time supply of money… every day… for the rest of your life… for each member of the winning team.”
 
“Well, sign me up for some of that!” Jason said happily. “Nobody cares if you're a freak if you're rich! Just look at Paris Hilton! I'll donate my door to the team!” “That's great!” Chopper said. “Cause we kinda need your bed too. It's good, boys!” Ping and Pong ran in, grabbed the bed, and tossed it out the window… which wasn't open.
 
Jason stared at the hole in his window. “What the hell do you need my bed for?!” He screamed. “We're going to need seats.” Ussop said. “Well, why don't you just use a chair?!” Jason yelled. “Oh…” Chopper and Ussop said. “You can bring the bed back in!” The bed was tossed through another window… which wasn't open.
 
 
 
“I'm bored, Brother.” A girl said in another dimension. They lived in a house in a city that was apparently called `Nod's Limbs.' “Me too.” A boy who could only be her brother said. “We could send hate e-mails to everyone in town!” “We don't have a computer, Edgar.”
 
“Oh, yeah.” The boy said. “We could send hate snail mail to everyone in town.” “The postage service refuses to take any mail we send after you tried to mail yourself to the Mayor as a prank.” The girl said.
 
“Dang!” Edgar said. “We could kidnap all the pets, make them look exotic, and sell them at high prices!” “We tried that before, Brother!” The girl said. “Yeah, but we haven't tried it on a Tuesday.” Edgar said. “Today's Wednesday.” The girl said.
 
“You know, Ellen, it's easy to shoot down someone's ideas!” Edgar said. “You don't have ideas, you have disasters, Brother!” The girl yelled. “Why, I ought to—.” The doorbell rang. “Mail's here.” Ellen said.
 
Edgar walked up to the door. “Just drop it through the slot like you always do, bub!” He yelled. The doorbell rang again. “Fine! You want to hand-deliver it to me?” Edgar asked evilly as he grabbed a slingshot and put a pebble in it.
 
He opened the door to see a man… who was not their ordinary mailman. “Who are you?” Edgar asked. “My name is You.” The man said. “Your name is me?” Edgar asked. “No, but I get that a lot.” The man said. “Here's mail from one of the center points of many universes.” He said as he handed a poster to Edgar and walked onto a nearby tram. The tram sped away and disappeared.
 
“That was odd.” Edgar said. He looked at the poster. “I think we just found something to do, Sister.” Edgar said with an evil grin. “Come on. We need to build us a car.”
 
 
 
“I told you not to open me trunk, boy!” A skeleton in a hood told a boy. “Oh, come on! I didn't do nothing, Grim!” “You released a flesh-eating guinea pig on the city of Endsville!” The skeleton said angrily. “Really?” The boy asked. “I didn't notice.” Outside, the boy's best friend, Irwin, was being chased by the guinea pig. “Somebody call the cops, yo!”
 
“I guess it's up to us to stop it, than.” Grim said. “Not so fast.” A little girl said. “I just got this poster in the mail about some race in a place called the `Nexus.' Grim, you're taking us there.”
 
“You mean the Nexus Supuh Cool `ace?” Grim asked. “But, Mandy, we'd need a car, a pit crew, a…” The little girl fixed him with a piercing stare. “Okay, sure.” Grim said. “Good.” Mandy said. “Ooh! Ooh!” The boy began jumping up and down. “Can I be the driver?”
 
“You?” Mandy asked. “Billy, you got a ticket from that police officer when you played that racing game!” “Yeah, I'm still paying that off.” Billy said. “Ooh! Ooh! What if I could be part of the car?!”
 
“Yeah!” Grim said. “We could tie him to the roof… and drive under a low bridge.” “Been there, done that!” Billy said cheerfully. “Well, we're going to need more than just three people.” Grim said. “I'll pay a visit to a Great Beyond or two to get some help. And I'm sure we can get a car.”
 
“So it's settled then.” Mandy said. “We'll get that money and buy me a new big screen TV after you broke the last four I had.” “How many times can a talking skeleton say he's sorry?!” Grim asked. “It was Eris's fault, anyway!”
 
 
 
In a tree house in another dimension, an alarm went off. Four kids ran to the room where the alarm was coming from, meeting up with a boy. “Kids Next Door, I have received an urgent message from Kids Next Door Moon-base.” The boy said. “They've grown aware of a race being held in another dimension called the Nexus Supuh Cool `ace. We have been assigned to win this race and use the money to help the Kids Next Door!”
 
Nobody was paying attention. One girl was playing with a Rainbow Monkey, another was sleeping, and the two boys were thumb wrestling. “Hello!” The fifth kid said. “Numbuh 3! Drop that Rainbow Monkey! Numbuhs 2 and 4! Stop thumb wrestling right this minute! Numbuh 5… someone wake up Numbuh 5.”
 
“What's the big deal, Numbuh 1?” Numbuh 2 asked. “Yeah, it's just a stupid race! What kinda money could they be giving out?” Numbuh 4 asked. “They give each member of the winning team a lifetime supply of money every day for the rest of their life!” Numbuh 1 said.
 
“That'll add up to, like, Eleventy Gajillion dollars!” Numbuh 2 yelled. “Precisely.” Numbuh 1 said. “With that kind of money, we could upgrade our 2x4 technology to—dare I say it?—4x8 technology.”
 
“I could buy an entire chain of airplane factories!” Numbuh 2 said. “I could buy every Rainbow Monkey before they even came out!” Numbuh 3 said. “Numbuh 5 could buy all the candy she could eat, baby!” Numbuh 5 said. “I could buy a stick of gum! Numbuh 4 yelled. Everyone stared at him.
 
“Um… right.” Numbuh 1 said. “We're going to have to do this on our own, however. We tried getting in touch with the elusive Numbuh 400 MPH, but weren't able to find him. Numbuh 2, I want you to make us a fast car as of ten minutes ago. Do I make myself clear?” “Sir, yes, sir!” The other members of Sector V said. “Good!” Numbuh 1 said. “Now move out!”
 
 
 
“Hey!” A man said on a pirate ship at sea. The man could easily be described by words such as `large,' `fat,' `stinky,' `odorous,' and `hygienically-challenged.' He had a long beard with bits of food stuck in it as well as hair all over his fat, hairy chest and armpits. He also had a smile on his face showing several missing teeth.
 
“What is it, captain?” One of the pirates asked. “I'm feeling kinda hungry.” The man said. “Make a stop at the next island's restaurant.” “Aye, captain!” The pirate said. The ship crashed into a nearby island and kept on going. It only stopped once it reached a restaurant.
 
“May I help you gentlemen?” The waiter asked. The pirates screamed out loud. “There will be a fifteen minute wait.” The waiter said. “Oh. Uh… oh, ok.” The captain said. The waiter walked inside the restaurant.
 
“Great!” The captain yelled. “What are we gonna do for five-teen minutes?!” “We could sing a song!” One of the pirates yelled out loud. “Uh… no. Save that for karaoke night.” The captain said.
 
“Move aside!” A voice said from among the crowd of pirates. “First mate, coming through!” The crowd parted for a boy around eighteen or nineteen wearing a black vest, tan shirt, and red pants. He had messy black hair, and was smiling. “Dad!” He said. “I found something under my pillow!”
 
“Zuncho, what have I told you about that?” The captain asked. “No, dad, it wasn't one of those.” The boy said. “It was a piece of paper!” He unfolded a piece of paper and handed it to his father.
 
The captain looked the piece of paper over. “Um… it says… it says…” The captain turned the paper upside down. “You know I can't read!” He said as he handed the paper to Zuncho. “Sorry, dad. It says `Dear Mr. Captain Jhonka D. Puchew; we ignore you, and your son, to a place. Please come there at a time. Need help with Supuh Cool `ace. Yo mama. Signed, the owner of the Koala Hotel.”
 
“Wow.” The captain said. “A hotel for koalas. What will they think of next?” “Dad, that's just the name of the hotel.” Zuncho said as he took out a yo-yo and began doing tricks with it. “Oh. I knew that.” Puchew said.
 
“But dad, it says each member of the winning team gets a lifetime supply of money, everyday for the rest of their, um… quote, `freakin' lives.' Unquote.” Zuncho said. “That could exceed the worth of One Piece in a matter of weeks!”
 
“Sounds good to me!” Puchew said with a grin. “Let's go to that place and—!” “Sir, your table is ready.” The waiter said. “Um… after we eat.” Everyone cheered.
 
 
 
“We're entering this race!” Eddy said at Nexus Academy. “What?” Double D asked. “But, Eddy, don't you think—?” “No, I don't.” Eddy said. “But, Eddy, we don't have anything we need to enter this race!” Double D said. “We'd need help from a sponsor!”
 
“So?” Eddy asked. “Didn't you tell us that before you moved to Peach Creek you lived next to some millionaire family?” “No!” Double D said. “We are not going to them! They scared me!”
 
“Fine, we'll let Ed decide!” Eddy said. “Ed, what do you think?” Ed thought for a bit. “Ding-a-long-dang, my ding-a-long-ding-dong.” Ed said stupidly. Eddy and Double D both stared at Ed. “Okay…” Eddy said. “I'll take that as an `Eddy's always right, sock-head!'”
 
“Eddy, that's not fair!” Double D said. “And that family just isn't right! They're bizarre in every aspect of the term!” Eddy and Ed stared at Double D. “Play us a song, you're the piano man!” Ed yelled as he picked up Double D and followed Eddy as he ran out the door.
 
 
 
“Awesome!” Timmy Turner yelled as he flew around in a giant robot. “Timmy, remind us why you wished for a giant, flying robot?” A woman's voice said over the PA system. “Because it goes with the army of giant robots chasing us!” A man's voice said over the PA. Sure enough, Timmy's robot was being chased by a fleet of other giant robots.
 
“Good point.” Timmy said. “How'd we get into this mess?” “Well, you—.” The woman's voice said, but was soon interrupted by a boy's voice. “Timmy? It's me!” The voice said. “Jimmy, you know, from that other dimension?”
 
“Oh, yeah.” Timmy said. “It's been a while since our last dimension shattering crossover.” “Yeah, I know.” Jimmy's voice said. “Listen, I need you to come to my dimension and—.” “Is that Jimmy?” The man's voice asked. “Tell Jimmy Cosmo says hi!” “Cosmo, I can hear you.” Jimmy's voice said. “Oh. How'd that happen?” Cosmo's voice asked.
 
“Alright, see you soon!” Timmy said. “Cosmo, Wanda, I wish I was at Jimmy Neutron's dimension!” There was a poof and Timmy was gone… and his giant robot crashed into a nearby school. “Yay!” The children cheered.
 
Soon Timmy, Cosmo, and Wanda were at Jimmy Neutron's lab. “Okay, Neutron, why are we here?” Timmy asked as soon as he saw his friend. “It's called the Nexus Supuh Cool `ace.” Jimmy said as he handed Timmy a flier.
 
“Whoa, they're giving out that much money for an open race?” Timmy said when he saw the prize. “A lifetime supply of money everyday for the rest of my life! That'll add up to, like, ten dollars!”
 
“Uh… right.” Jimmy said. “If we work together we can beat anyone! Problem is we'll need more members.” “What about our friends?” Timmy asked. “They're all conveniently on vacation.” Jimmy said.
 
“Great!” Timmy said. “Who can help us now?!” “I've heard of someone on one of my dimensional adventures.” Jimmy said as he took a candy bar wrapper out of his pocket and handed it to Timmy. “Uh… `Wonka?'” Timmy asked when he saw the candy bar.
 
“Yep.” Jimmy said. “He may be able to help us with this. Your holograms can help us get there since I've never been to his dimension.” “How will a chocolate maker be able to help us?” Timmy asked. Jimmy just smiled. “You'd be surprised.”
 
 
 
“Well, the day of the Nexus Supuh Cool `ace has finally arrived.” Mr. Bill Lickings said from the announcer booth. “Welcome to the Nexus Supuh Cool `ace, starring me, Mr. Bill Lickings! We've got lots of people from all types of dimensions! Including…” Bill's eyes widened. “Holy freak show… IT'S THE ADDAMS FAMILY!”
 
A giant car was heading towards the starting line and running over several innocent bystanders. Riding in the car was Gomez, Fester, and Thing of the Addams family, as well as the Eds. “This is what I was telling you about!” Double D said. “I see your point.” Eddy said. “Where's this Fester guy learn to drive?” “He… didn't.” Gomez said. “Never even took the test.”
 
“Uh… right.” Mr. Bill Lickings said. “Also in this race we have a…” a car made of pieces of wood, tin cans, and duct tape flew past Bill. “A really fast car driven by a bunch of ten-year-olds?!”
 
“Excellent job on making this, Numbuh 2.” Numbuh 1 said from inside the car. “Numbuh 400 MPH would be proud.” “He'd be jealous!” Numbuh 2 said. “I just built the first ever Kids Next Door M.E.G.A.F.A.S.T.: Machine's Engine Got Awesome Flight And Speed Things!”
 
“That was… creepy.” Mr. Bill Lickings said. “We also have a sports car… being driven by two twins and a one-eyed wash-cloth?” Edgar and Ellen along with their pet, Pet, flew by in a sports car. “Man! I didn't even know I could hot-wire a car!” Edgar said as the car came to a stop at the starting line. “Just don't crash us, Brother.” Ellen said.
 
“Man, these races are weird.” Bill said. “And… there's a pirate ship… on land.” Puchew's pirate ship was somehow traveling on land. “Zuncho, we're coming up on the starting line!” Puchew said. “We're gonna win!” “Dad, that's not how these things work.” “Aw.”
 
“Yep. Those are pirates.” Bill said. “And coming up behind is a mystery racer in a black car!” A racer dressed in a black racing outfit drove up next to the M.E.G.A.F.A.S.T. “And we also have some students from the Nexus Academy!”
 
“Students and a teacher!” Iso yelled from behind the wheel of a high-tech car. “How'd I get roped into this?” He asked. “Easily.” Ussop said while petting his gargoyle, Gargle… who had grown to the size of a sheep-dog.
 
“Besides, you're the only person we know who can drive.” Davis said. “We're all under-age or we don't have cars in our dimensions.” In the car with them was Luffy, Zolo, Jason, Chopper, and (for some reason) Yahiko and Naruto.
 
“Hi, Iso!” Lime said from a car next to Iso. In the car with him were Enforcer, Jango, Prof. Rose, Monkey, Dr. Patooka, and a man dressed in a black outfit that reminded Naruto of the clothes worn by the Hokage, only silver instead of red, black instead of white, and no kanji on the front of the hat. The man also had a black mask covering his nose and mouth.
 
“Well, I guess the weird people are all here.” Bill said happily. A pillar of flame shot out of the ground behind the starting line. “Whoops, spoke too soon. It's the Grim Reaper.”
 
A black car that vaguely resembled a skeleton appeared when the fire was gone. In the car were Mandy, Billy, Irwin, Grim, Dracula, Dr. Hugo VanDread, Hoss Delgado, and a zombie drag racer at the wheel. “Grim, where'd you get these losers?” Mandy asked. “Hey, most of them are reoccurring characters!” Grim said. “The VanDread guy had his soul roasting in the underworld after he got killed by some… boy who makes rain. Go figure.” “Rain and lightning.” VanDread said. “And I'd thank you not to mention his name again.” “I didn't mention a name!” Grim said.
 
“Dracula's feeling mighty hungry.” Dracula said. “Hey, skeleton-man! Is there any food on this flight? Dracula feels like he could eat a horse… or at least half of one.” “Dracula, why did you come, again?” Grim asked. “Man, Dracula just said it yesterday!” Dracula said. “If skeleton-man would pay attention, maybe Dracula could get a moment's rest!”
 
“Right…” Bill said. “Um… coming up over yonder hill is… a car made entirely out of brightly colored candy.” The candy car took its place at the starting line, with Willy Wonka at the wheel. “So if I help you win the race, Jimmy, you'll make my Oompah Loompahs jet-packs?” Wonka asked. “Yup.” Jimmy said. “It's about time.” Wonka said. “They've been asking for lasers every Christmas for the last twoty-two years.”
 
“Okay…” Bill said in a confused tone. “Maybe we should just start this race before anyone else shows up. Racers, take your position at the starting line! Oh… you're all already there. Ready… set…” Edgar and Ellen took off. “Man, that's probably not allowed.” Bill said. “Um… go!”
 
The vehicles all took off. “Alright!” Numbuh 2 said. “We're bound to win this thing with the Kids Next Door—.” Edgar and Ellen slammed their sports car into the M.E.G.A.F.A.S.T.
 
“So, these guys wanna play rough, eh?” Numbuh 4 asked as he reached for his backpack. “Hey! The Ugly Twins!” He yelled at Edgar and Ellen as he pulled out a mustard bottle with a handle and trigger. “I'll give you to the count of Q to go crying to your mom! 1… 4… 17…” He never got to Q as Edgar and Ellen slammed into the M.E.G.A.F.A.S.T. and broke it into pieces.
 
“That stinks.” Numbuh 2 said. “Quick! Get on the pirate ship!” As Puchew's pirate ship came towards them. The operatives grabbed on and began climbing onto the deck.
 
 
 
Meanwhile, the teacher's car was drawing level to the student's car. “Pull over. Now.” Jango said as he pointed his gun at Iso. “Aw. I thought we were buds.” Iso said with a grin.
 
“That doesn't mean I can't shoot you.” Jango said. “Davis! Now!” Iso yelled. Davis smiled and took out his Davispheres. “Davistrike!” He yelled as one of the Davisphere's iron balls shot like a… well, like a Davisphere's iron ball. (You know what that means and what it doesn't mean… hopefully.) It hit Jango's helmet and was pulled back to the stick by the chain.
 
“What was that?” Jango asked. “It was stupid!” “Huh. Good point; bet it'd be more effective without your helmet.” Iso said. “Ussop! Show Jango's Gargle's new trick!” Ussop nodded. “UsGar Combination!” Ussop yelled as he put Gargle in his slingshot. “Gargoyle Star!”
 
“Gargoyle Star?” Jango asked right before Gargle was fired from the slingshot and landed on Jango's head. “Get this thing off!” Jango yelled. “Don't worry, I got it!” Monkey said as he took out a long, iron rod and tried to hit the gargoyle on Jango's head… right before said gargoyle jumped back to Ussop with Jango's helmet.
 
“Knock it off, Monkey!” Jango yelled while Monkey was hitting him on the head with his rod. “Sun `Monkey' Wukong!” Enforcer yelled as he grabbed Monkey. “Knock it off right now, or no more mirrors!” “Damn!” Monkey yelled.
 
“Okay, Luffy, it's all you!” Iso yelled. “Rose, this is your bit!” Enforcer said. “Do it!” Luffy stretched back his arm. “Gum-Gum…” Luffy said. Rose simply adjusted his glasses and smiled. “Deep Rooted…” “PISTOL!” “CHAOS!” Luffy's punch hit the teacher's car and broke it smithereens.
 
“Yeah!” Iso said. “And not a scratch on our car!” Suddenly, their car split in half. “Well, that's a bust.” Jason said. “How the hell'd he do that?!” Naruto asked. “Let's ask them; they're getting onto that pirate ship!”
 
 
 
“So there I was.” Hoss Delgado said while the zombie drag racer drove. “Trapped in the city of Paris, Russia. There were Baklava Gremlins to the right, and corn on the side. There was nowhere to go, but—.” “Hey, one-eyed man!” Dracula yelled. “Shut the heck up!”
 
“You can't talk to Hoss like that!” Hoss said. “Only Hoss can talk to Hoss like that. I'll kill you!” “Dracula's already dead, fool!” Dracula yelled. “That doesn't mean I can't shoot you!” Hoss said as his robot fist turned into a chainsaw in a crossbow.
 
“Don't make him turn this dang thing around!” Grim yelled. The zombie drag racer moaned. “Uh… why am I here, yo?” Irwin asked. “Oh, I dunno.” Grim said. “Comic relief.”
 
“Grim!” Mandy said. “We've got some trouble.” Edgar and Ellen drove up beside the car. “Quick! Do something!” Grim yelled. Hoss looked around. “If I only had a weapon…” he looked at his robot hand. “Perfect!” He picked up Irwin and tossed him at Edgar and Ellen's car. Irwin hit the windshield. “Gross.” Ellen said. “Brother, I think we hit a bug.” Edgar turned on the windshield wiper which began hitting Irwin repeatedly.
 
“Okay, VanDread,” Grim said, “release that dragon!” “Um… didn't you read the book?” VanDread asked. “The dragon died, too! Good always beats evil!” “Man, good thing that's not true in our dimension.” Grim said.
 
In Edgar and Ellen's car, Edgar pushed a large, red button. “What are you doing, Brother?” Ellen asked. “Just having some fun.” Edgar said as a missile launcher popped out of the hood of the car. “That's messed up, yo!” Irwin said from the windshield.
 
“A missile launcher, eh?” Hoss said when he saw it. “Crud.” The missile launcher… well, launched a missile. Grim's car blew up, scattering it and the zombie drag racer into hundreds of pieces.
 
“So long!” Edgar yelled as their car headed off into the distance. “You guys lose!” “I never lose.” Mandy said as a pirate ship came towards them.
 
 
 
On the pirate ship, it was a mess of fighting and punching. Each team was trying to knock the other off of the boat. None of them were really getting anywhere, though.
 
“Okay!” Naruto yelled as he faced off against the teacher in the black outfit. “I'm taking you down, whoever you are!” “The name's Kage-Sensei.” The teacher said. “You know, you remind me a lot of me when I was your age.”
 
Naruto quickly made a hand-sign. “Art of the Shadow Doppelganger!” He yelled. There were several puffs of smoke, and soon there were four Narutos standing in front of Kage-Sensei.
 
Kage-Sensei clapped. “Real good, kid!” He said as he made the same hand-signs as Naruto. “Art of the Shadow Doppelganger!” There were eight puffs of smoke, followed by the appearance of eight more Kage-Senseis. “Try making more, though.”
 
Naruto growled. “I can make thousands!” He yelled. “Yeah, how many can you make?!” One of his clones asked. Kage-Sensei began thinking. “Millions.” He said. “Give or take.” All of his clones said.
 
This guy really pisses me off!” Naruto thought. “What's he thinking?!” “We are fighting dreamers, la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la…” Kage-Sensei sang in his head. All of the Naruto clones charged towards Kage-Sensei. “Those Shadow Doppelgangers won't protect you!” Naruto yelled.
 
Kage-Sensei laughed. “Okay.” He said after all of his Shadow Doppelgangers disappeared. “Four on one sound fair?” He tackled one of the Narutos, pinned him to the ground, and tied his wrists to his ankles. The other Naruto clones tried to charge him, but Kage-Sensei dispelled of them all with a roundhouse kick.
 
“Damn it!” Naruto said. “Who are you?!” Kage-Sensei chuckled. “Let's just say I'm someone you know.” He said as he patted Naruto's head. “Nice talking to you, kid. But this is getting boring. I'm out of here.” He walked over to the ship's edge and jumped off. “Wait!” Naruto yelled. “You never untied me!”
 
Iso sliced through Naruto's bonds with the Tidal Surge. “Go! Luffy's having some problems!” He yelled as he began continued his fight with Enforcer.
 
Luffy was fighting Puchew, or at least it had started out that way before Luffy and Puchew had gotten into a complex debate of dynamic proportions. “I like pie.” Luffy said. “I like pie too!” Puchew said. “I like ham.” “I like ham!” Luffy said. “I like pork.” “I like—wait; pork?” Puchew asked. “I hate pork!” “What?!” Luffy said. “That's stupid!”
 
Puchew smiled. “Fine.” He said. “I'll fight you; winner decides if pork tastes good or not.” “Okay!” Luffy said. “Gum-Gum…” He stretched back his arm and sent it flying into Puchew's chest. “PIST—huh?” Puchew had disappeared as soon as Luffy's punch hit.
 
“Where'd he go?” Luffy asked. He didn't notice a green mist begin to surround him. “I—.” Luffy sniffed in the mist. “Ahh!” His face changed to green to match the mist. “Who forgot to shower?!”
 
“Impressed?” A voice asked. The mist began gathering behind Luffy and changed into Puchew. “I have all the powers of the Stink-Stink fruit.” Puchew said. “You try to lay a hand on me and I'll turn into 100% putrid power!” Luffy wasn't listening; he was puking off the starboard bow.
 
“Hey, fatso!” Naruto yelled as he tried to tackle Puchew. He was stopped by a yo-yo attached to a ridiculously long string hitting him. “Don't call my dad a fatso!” Zuncho yelled as the yo-yo came back to his hand. Luffy was still puking.
 
“Guess now's a good a time as ever.” Iso said. “Time to try the Tidal Surge. Cascading Green…” Iso held the sword up before his face. “Dive!” He stuck the sword into the ship's deck and… nothing happened.
 
“What?!” Iso said. “I practiced with this thing forever! Why isn't it—?” Pillars of water shot out of the ship's deck, hitting everyone. “Okay. That works.” Iso said as he sheathed the sword.
 
The ship began coming to pieces and was enshrouded by a cloud of smoke. The ironic thing was the ship had been only a few feet from the finish line. “I can't see anything!” Bill yelled. “Wait! Somebody's coming out of the smoke! It looks like… like…” Mandy stepped out of the cloud of smoke and crossed the finish line.
 
“It's Mandy!” Bill yelled. “Mandy wins the race! Mandy wins the race! Mandy wins the race?!” “Here's your money, you adorable little sociopath!” A man said as he dropped a sack of money on Mandy. “Mandy won? Without us?” Grim said. “Figures.” “But what happened to those twins, the Addams family, those two weird looking guys, the Eds, Willy Wonka, and the mystery racer?” Billy asked.
 
 
 
Ninety-teen miles away, everyone was in the middle of a forest. “Um… where are we?” Timmy asked. “Oh, screw this.” The Mystery Racer said as he took off his helmet. “I'm going to go check on my hotel.”
 
 
 
 
Next Time: VanHeilton John Osborne: Spirit of Karaoke