Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ ME PANTS! ME PANTS! ❯ Yes! I already know that! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DEVANN IS A LIAR!

(If you've read the Rurouni Kenshin manga you'll get why its funny.) ^_^;; Anyway I'm sorry that I didn't put that Pegasus thing in the last chapter. I'll put it in this chapter

Well anyway this is coming along faster than I figured. So onto the next chapter! ^_^

~*~

Chapter 3: Yes! I already know that!

~*~

Devann: Hey, welcome back to -

*Malik runs through holding someone's pants*

Bakura: *runs after Malik* ME PANTS!! ME PANTS!!

Dev: heh heh …I thought I told them not to do that here …

Chels: *covers ears* LaLaLaLaLaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaLaLaLaaaaaaaaaaa …

Shadow: *tries to follow Malik and Bakura*

Dev: Oh no you don't. Don't you want to hear about the Pegasus story me and Chels made up at 2 o' clock in the morning 2 years ago?

Shadow: OOOOOOOOK then …

~*~

*As we see, Peggy Sue likes to sleep in the nude* ^_^;; (Try NOT to picture that people) ^_^;;

Peggy: *wakes up* I NEED WINE! …er "Fruit Juice" hehehe …

*Pegasus goes upstairs to the kitchen and goes through the fridge looking for wine as Croquet walks in*

Croquet: Sir, you're naked.

Pegasus: *eye glows* Yes! I already know that!

*Kaiba runs through dragging Mokuba along behind him*

Kaiba: *sees Pegasus* AAAAAH *covers Mokuba's eyes* Don't look Moki!

Pegasus: Oh here Mokuba have some wine while you're escaping!

Mokuba: But I'm underage

Pegasus: *eye glows* Yes! I already know that! *chases after Kaiba & Mokuba*

*As Kaiba and Mokuba run through the forest, they meet up with Yami and Peggy Sue catches up with them*

Peggy: Yugi-boy!! Now you and I must duel!!

Yami: But you're naked …

Pegasus: *eye glows* Yes! I already know that!!

Yami: Uh …Ok then …

*Yami and Peggy Sue duel using monsters such as: Exodia the Naked One, Naked Magician, Naked World, and -

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

*Announcer Voice* *We will now be interrupting your regular programming to provide you with these important words of advice: DON'T SMOKE COKE!! Thank you and have a nice day!

Dev: MALIK DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO PLAY AROUND ON THE P.A. SYSTEM!?! …

Anyway like we were saying -

*…and other monsters with the word naked in them. As you doubtless already know, it was a very traumatizing experience for Seto & Moki*

Yami: Pegasus, you lost.

Pegasus: *eye glows and face gets all screwed up* I ALREADY FREAKIN' KNOW THAT YOU LITTLE … *beep beep beep* Now I need to be "comforted." *runs off*

Tristan & Te`a: *sneak off after Pegasus*

*flash to Pegasus, Tristan, and Te`a in Peggy's bedroom doing …*something*

*wink wink nudge nudge*

~*~

Dev & Chels: Sorry if we've scared anyone. ^_^;; I think we were sleep deprived.

Dev: Well ok then I guess we can go onto our movie of the day!!

*Jou walks out and reads off a sheet* "DISNEY MOVIE: 'Finding Free Ho's'

Chels: I don't think that's the name of the movie …

Jou: Huh? Oh heh heh *blush/sweatdrop* … I mean "Finding Nemo" ^_^;;

Dev: Ok we all know you're thinking about Seto so go. ^_~ *Jou walks off* …which is a stupid movie and if you saw it and you're over the age of nine … why are you reading this any not watching Barney? Go on now, go play with your Teletubbies plushies. Bye now. ^_^

Shadow: And now for our final word of … er … "advice" …

Shadi: *pops up out of the floor* You've never seen Allah? *holds up joint* Smoke this maaan Allah will come to you! *goes back into the floor*

Chels: Thank you and please don't try any of that at home! ^_^;;

~*~

Hope you liked the chapter, Please R&R! You know you love me! ^_^