Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ ME PANTS! ME PANTS! ❯ Yup …Just pullin’ things outta my ass … ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~ CHAPTER 8 ~*~

This chapter is dedicated to Nef, who bugs the friggin' hell outta me 'till I start on the next chapter. ^_^ LOL. Thank your for bitchin' at me ^_~ This is also so I don't have to finish my graduation speech until later!! Yatta!! Heh Heh -_-;;

~*~

Chapter 8: Yup …Just pullin' things outta my ass …

~*~

Dev: Hello and welcome to Me Pants Me Pants! The -

Shadow: - show where everything's made up and the points don't matter! That's right, the points are like -

*CRACK* *gets cracked in the head by the Millennium Rod, a duel disc, a Katana, and a Scooby Snack*

... Oww...*sees the Scooby snack* What the fuck? CHELS!!

Chels: *shrugs* When in Rome…

Shadow: Uh...dammit, don't use that saying on me!! I'm allowed to say weird things, especially since Dev has been running out of ideas and - oh look, a penny *scampers off*

Malik: *laughing* Talk about a short attention - Oooh, something shiny! *trots off followed by Bakura*

Dev: Continuing what Shadow said, The show where's everything's made up and the points don't matter!! That's the points are just like Kuwabaka!! ^_^

Shadow: *walks back over muttering about how Malik and Bakura stole her shiny thing* Hey Nef! You like Hiei right?

Nef: Hiei...*eyes go all dreamy*

Dev: Umm... (1) This could take a while and (2) I thought we established she worships the toilet paper he wipes his ass with. ^_~

--10 minutes later--

Nef: Uh …Could you please repeat the question?

Shadow: You like Hiei right?

Nef: *eyes start to go all dreamy*

Dev: ACK! No! Just answer the question!

Nef: Uh? Oh! Yeah, I like Hiei.

Dev: *mumbling* Understatement of the year!! *wanders off*

Shadow: Well, did you know that Hiei is bitch-whipped by Kurama?

Hiei: *pops up* I am not! How dare you say that you damn ningen onna!

Shadow: Go lick a screen door! (AN: Uh Shadow …WTF? lol)

Nef: He is not!

Dev: *on the ground gasping for breath because she is laughing so hard*

Shadow: *sing-song voice* Oh yes he I-IS!! In the movie, the one with Koronue, he claims that what they are doing is none of his business but he follows anyway! And When Kurama tells him to stop doing something he stops. And when they are both on the ground, Hiei crawls up to Kurama but only stands AFTER Kurama does. *giggles madly* He's whipped!

Nef: *walks over to Hiei smiling sweetly* Can I borrow that? *points to his Katana*

Hiei: Of course.

Kurama: *pops up* HIEI!

Hiei: Uh, no I …uh …don't want you to hurt Shadow? *glares at Kurama*

Chels, Shadow, and Dev: POINT PROVEN!!

Dev: And now Malik with our uh …lucky-crap-thing-that-I-don't-have-a-name-for-thing …yah. That's it. -_-

Malik: *walks up to Kuwabara* Your lucky number is 32345543423225. Watch for it everywhere.

Kuwabara: OK! *runs off*

Hiei: …moron …

Dev: Ok I know this is crappy but …yah totally brain dead. So Youko and Legolas are gonna have a bitch-fight!

*Kurama and Legolas pop up*

Leggy: Do we have to? It might mess up my hair *pats hair*

Shadow, Dev, and Chels: YES!!!

*In the course of the next 5 minutes Leggy and Kurama scratch, slap, pull hair, bite etc (use your imaginations, mine is on summer vacation) but back to the hair pulling part …*

Kurama: *pulling Leggy's hair until …*

*Blonde wig comes off*

Leggy: That's it you - *eyeing Youko's growing smirk* what are you …uh …looking at …

Youko: *pounces on Leggy-turned-Orli and starts snogging him*

Dev: Um …*after a few minutes* …guys …um …excuse me …HEY!!

Shadow: You guys can't do that on air. *just as Youko starts removing Orli's shirt*

Dev: Uh …SURE they can *dreamy fan girl eyes*

Shadow: *whisperiing* Wait till after the show.

Dev: Well, on that note …BYE!!

~*~

By the way …HP&PoA SUCKED! But it has renewed my interest in Harry x Draco fan fiction… CHEERS! LOL