Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ An assains' assasin ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

White Panther: Hold up Sorry for all of you that read the story earlyer but I deleted it I thought this was better.................................................

(I don't own Ruroni Kenshin)

---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------

" hmmmm.... Black tux, sunglasses, White gloves.....................You sound too flashy to be a mercenary.." The boss said looking at the documents. "How old are you ". "14." All the other mercenarys chuckled." So what's your wepaon" one of members said. Without answering the teen claped his hands. Then out of no where a scyth appeared landing into the yong man's hands. "Look you've put on your show... but I don't think you have what it takes to fight Kenshin," The boss paused, I think I've seen him before he thought," I'll tell you what if you can kill the two strongest men on my team your in, if not I'll kill you. The yonug mercenary looked around as to people got up. " You two, please." Without anserwing the two charged.

They almost nailed the teenager but but the weopons kissed each other instead. they looked up only to see one angry boy. the teen seemed to be standing on the celing. Him being there he ticked off the two killers below."Come down here, you coward." " Oh but I already have. The two killers looked at each other laughing but both fell dead top the floor. Th one who mocked him fell to pieces. The teen looked at the man at the table and satred walking toward him. " Am I now accepted?" Before the boss could answer the boy took out a pen filpped to the last part of his document where a whole bunch of tally marks were. He put down two more and changed the number to 5002. One of the members looked at the wepon being held by the teen. As he saw it he immediately reconzined the words engaved on it. " Hold on, That explains everything, the suit and all, your Beatz, the one who took over a gaint mofia." "Correct." Beatz replied. How did you leard to move so fast?" Beatz ignored the question and waited for his to be answered. "So am I in?" "Of course." The boss said," Do me one favor." "what?" "Clean of your wepon, blood is getting on my desk." "Sure thing." Beatz clapped his hands and his wepon was gone along with all the blood. "So when do I see kenshin?"

**************************************************************** ********

Kenshin woke up in a cold sweat. Breathing hard. It's the fitfth time this week I got this dream why won't it go away. kenshin thought. I need to go some where to sort this out. He got up at his bed and started to make his way down stairs the cold wooden floor creeked as he slowly started to walk. "Kenshin?" A voice asked. He looked down to see Sano smiling at him. "Why you up so late the moon still shining?" "Same reason your up." Kenshin answered. "Do you waht some hot chocolate?" "Sure." The warrior said as he sat across from Sano. There was a long silence then Sano broke it by asking. " You've been doing this for five days, Kenshin, what's up?" " Just a dream." " Does it have any thing to do with us." Sano said referring to Yihko, Kaoru and him. "Yes" the samuri replied looking at his drink trying to avoid any more questions. "hmmm....Kenshin you neeed to go back to sleep." " I can't......... Sano I'm going out for a walk." "Alright, Be back before sunrise." Kenshin was gone very soon after Sano finished his statement. He was about to get back to bed but as looked down he noticed Kenshin left his wepon. Oh well he thought. Then a sharp cold needle entered his back. Before He could yell a towel covered his mouth and nose. Sano Turned aroung to see who had done this to him but he just saw a black blurr as he chased toward it he passed out.

**************************************************************** ********

Kenshin was walking and thinking. He tried to close his eyes to relave him self of some the stress he saw his dream again so he quickly opened his eyes. He saw Two people running from someone. He tried to see more so he ran close. Then he heard a lady screaming in the distance. Kenshin quickly put two and two together and started to run after the two theifs.

Kenshin looked at his suroundings, it seem as the two criminals knew where they were taking him. Dead end. As Kenshin slowly approched the two they disappeared. Kenshin looked up two see where they went but he saw one man, well he looked like a teenager, standing on a roof top with the moon directly behind him. "Who are you and what have you done with the two I was chaseing" Kenshin asked "You can call me the Grim reaper or Beatz what ever you prefer........ Are you the one they call the manslayer?" Kenshin flinched at the those words but still said yes. "Well then tonight you die." Kenshin Started to pull out his sword............................ Just one problem..................................HE FORGOT IT......................crap. Beatz looked at his victem's face and said "Don't worry I took the liberty of getting your wepon for you." Withat Kenshin saw his wepon thron at his feet. How'd ghe get in to the school. a billon questions flooded his mind "You ganna fight or what..."

---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------

White Panther: Hope you enjoyed it. reveiw please