Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aoshi Shinomori's saddness ❯ Cemetery ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


"Aoshi-Sama?" Misao looked inside the meditation room and didn't see Aoshi at his normal spot.
Okina was walking past looking sad.
"Hey Gramps!"
Okina looked at her. He was drunk. Drunk to forget.
"Wheres Aoshi-Sama?"
"....Cimetary"
Okina walked off crying.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Misao walked threw the cimertary looking at the cold stone memorals. She walked twords the back and saw a large dark shape. HERno mine! Aoshi-Sama. "Aoshi......-Sama" She paused when she saw him sitting infront of 3 stones.
"Who are they Aoshi-Sama?" Misao asked.
Aoshi didn't answer her stupid question, so the little ninja girl looked at the stones
Hikirie Shinomori
Age 24
Wife of
Aoshi Shinomori

Misao gasped. Aoshi-Sama married.
She looked at the two other stones
Hoji Shinomori
Age 3
Son of
Aoshi, Hikirie Shinomori
And
Shinji Shinomori
Age 3
son of
Aoshi, Hikirie Shinomori

Misao looked away tears forming in her eyes, she gazed at Aoshi. Who was getting up to leave. Misao fallowed in silence.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<& lt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
O kina showed Misao the one picture he always kept hidden. It was a 19 yeaar old Aoshi with a beautiful woman snuggiling him. Hannya was holding a woman's hand and she was holding a small child's wrist. Hyottoko was sitting in the background with Shikijo. While Beshimi had two twin boys sitting by him.
"S-So thats Aoshi-Sama's wife?" Misao asked.
"Yes" Okina started crying "This is the 1st anvesersy of her murder".
"H-Hikirie S-Shinomori....died only last year?" Misao stuttered.
"only 4 months after hannya and the others, its not printed on the stone but she was 5 months late"
Misao wimpered and ran off only to bump into Aoshi.
"Lord Aoshi I'm sorry i fallowed you to the cimetary, i can't belive you were married with children!"
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"Misao, MISAO, MISAO!"
Misao woke up to see almost all the members of the ayioa leaning over her.
~Was it a dream?~ Misao asked her self.
"Misao....you were screaming in your sleep" Okon said feeling her forehead.
"W-Wheres A-Aoshi-Sama?"
"The cimetary" Okina answered

Don't laugh at me. Its just something I put together in 30 mins.