Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Call Me when I'm Dead ❯ Call me when I'm dead. ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Call Me when I'm Dead

(Or the Story that blew up that car)

Warning: I did not put that ridiculous summary up for nothing folks. Remember that this was written at a time when sugar was in my bloodstream. A lot of sugar. Then add soda pop to that concoction. It is not my fault if your car blows up. Really... Contains lots of clique-ness and has... uh... well you'll find out. [Cackles evilly]

"Shinomori-san."

An extremely tall and elegant figure turned around. Diverting his attention to the owner of the voice instead of the really interesting wall, he looked at her as if to say 'What? I was happily staring that the wall when you interrupted me'. The really tall figure we can safely say was- Well Shinomori-san. Shinomori, Aoshi. An extremely handsome man, he was wearing a black Armani suit without the jacket (And don't we know how good an Armani suit can make a guy strikingly hot don't we all?), with long hair that barely brushed passed his eyes. Or a little shorter than that... Yes... like that.

So we introduced our first character! Now let's see what interaction Aoshi, and the mysterious partake and who is the mysterious person!

"Dr. Takani..." He said smoothly, his gaze unwavering as he stared directly at her.

Well that was a big mystery.

Dr. Takani shuddered a little, a bit taken back at the intensity of being under his gaze, cleared her throat and stared right back at the dark, tall, and handsome stranger...

Well not really- after all. He wasn't a stranger. He had been coming to the hospital for years now. Megumi looked through her clipboard, and placed it down on one of the chairs. She smothered her lavender sundress underneath her white lab coat and flipped her hair. "It's my lunch break right now. My office is empty until 2. The doctors are letting me take a break- They'll cover for any patients that'll come in to my ward."

"Lunch will end when lunch will end." Aoshi said crisply his eyes smoldering into her like glass being melted by molten lava!

Narrator will shut-up.

"Please," Megumi said pausing a little with a thoughtful look on her face. "Take your coat off. I think you need a physical." She said with a happy little smirk, her long white lab coat swishing around as she went to her cabinets to get her supplies.

Aoshi took of his long black leather coat and hung it up on the rack, with no objections and went straight over to Megumi and asked if she needed help with anything.

"Just unbutton your shirt." She murmured rummaging through her cabinets for something.

"You're the doctor. Why don't you unbutton it for me?" He asked with a dull flat tone, but with a hint of something more underneath.

Ladies and gentlemen we have witnessed a phenomenon. Aoshi is turning into some... weirdo.

Megumi frowned. "Really Aoshi." She paused and glared at him, as she snatched up two items by the sink. Turning herself to him, she sauntered over to him and looked him over carefully, holding a disapproving look.

"Did you really have to ask?" She cooed taking a grasp of his tie. "Now... Would you like ropes or handcuffs Aoshi?"

THE END!

Author's Note: XD I told you so... I've been staring at Gackt on my desktop- not like that you perverts. I remembered a Gackt interview- and it gave me inspiration. Now since that's done... How about something special?

"Handcuffs Megumi-sama. Whips would be nice too."

Authors Note: XD Hahaha... [Can't stop laughing] All right... here's the aftermath.

"So when was your coffee break over?"

Author's Note Again: All right this is the absolute last thing that's coming out of my mouth... Or typing, words, whatever. One-shot, crappy, I'd like for at least one review to satisfy me.

"We must reverse roles next time Aoshi. It'd be more fun."

THE END!

(Or is it!?!?)