Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ College is fun, maybe ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Eh-heh-heh. This is my first fic here. Umm plz forgive me for any spelling mistakes. I know this is for the Juppon-Gatana (the group) to sing the juppon-gatana (song) but im changing who plays who! Eh...I dunno what the English lyric of it is so can someone plz tell me if they know? Kenshin is gonna be in Battousai mode mostly an-and-and he is soooo wicked man!!! I mean woman! He totally kicks ass! The way he defeated Shishio was soooo AWSOME!!!!!! *getting all starry eyes* man! He kicked his ass big time! Wish I was there to see it for real. And if you think im obsessed with him your WRONG! Well...his fighting skills yes, but him as in love-dovey like- like? HELL NO people!!! He's way too old for me cuz im like 12 and he's like what, almost 30?! Beside im a die hard KxK-B fan...Im talking to much aint I? I'll try to stop cuz I jus ate sugar sweets so im really hyper *jumping up and down*. Anyway in this fic, Kaoru can kick-ass and is on the same level with batt-chan...I had to say that. They wont fight till later. Battousai is gonna be realy ooc and Shishio, well Shishio is the groups...wai, that's for me to know, and you to find out. Hee-hee-hee.

Summary: The Kenshin-gumi are in college! Though some of them haven't met yet. Kaoru is a tomboyish cross-dresser (you'll see what I mean) who loves to play the guitar and fight in kendo. Kenshin is a hot playboy who loves to fight in kendo too. When the two meet at a club, will they fight or fall for each other at first sight? {kxk-b}

The group who are playing the juppon-gatana song and others
| |
|
| |
|
V V
V Kamatari (guitarist-1.she/he plays a lot of parts in the guitars...I think. She also says somthin about shishio): Kaoru Chou (he is the lead singer, right? Im not sure cuz I only heard the music): Sano Misao is gonna be the drummers and Soujiro is one of the guitarist-2 cuz I dunno who plays' em all. Anyway they also play other type of music like rock (you could tell I like metal and rock music, huh?) the lyrics are wrong cuz I read it and got it from animelyrics.com. I changed the words a little. Their band is called `lightning'

Disclaimer: eh.......um I don't own rk though it would be nice...aaa, anyway on with the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kaoru!" Misao yelled over the loud music.

"What!" Kaoru yelled back to her childhood friend.

They were both sitting at the counter, in a club waiting for there two guy friends. Seta Soujirou, guitarist number two and Sanousuke Sagara, the lead singer.

"Look at that guy over there! Isn't he handsome and ohhh! Look at his friend. Aint he cute?"

"Misao. You know im not into guys."

"I know, I know, but you need to lighten up girl and be more interested in guys. I don't want my only female childhood friend gay now do I? I can already see some girls looking at you in a...way." Misao shuddered. "Its kinda creepy how Megumi's all over you too. But what can I say since you really do look like a cute guy. I myself, would be all over you if I didn't know you were a girl. The tape bounded around your chest for fighting and the baggy pants with the big black t-shirt really makes you look like a male. Oh, and your silky raven hair high in a ponytail realy makes you look hot." Misao sighed at her friend's appearance. "But, you need to wear girl clothing since you are a girl!"

"Misao! You damn well now that I like the way I look, besides its not my fault some girls are attracted to me" replied Kaoru

"I know but when are you gonna wear a dress? It's been like what, 17 years since you've worn a dress! You friggen stopped at 5!!!"

"And your point is? These kind of clothes let you move more and don't show much of your skin, while dresses on the other hand show a lot of skin on the lower area."

"I wonder if Megumi is here?" Misao had ignored her the whole time and looked around the club for any sign of Megumi. "hope she aint."

Megumi Takani. A slutty woman who loved to flirt around with Kaoru and was somewhat attracted to her as well. Kinda disgusting if you ask me but Sano for some reason realy liked her.

"Who knows? Knowing her she is. Bu-"

"Oi, ITACHI, JOU-CHAN! OVER HERE!!!" a tall man with spikey brown hair yelled over to them.

"They're here, Kao. Lets go prepare for the song." Misao whispered to her.

"We'll talk later in the dorm, got that?" said a grumpy Kaoru.

"Fine, fine. Geez, you don't have to be all grouchy just because of some frikken dress talk." Grumbled Misao.

The group got together and went to the back stage to prepare for their song for they were singing next.

~~~~~~~

Somewhere around the club, two handsome guys sat at the counter with sluts all over them.

"Aoshi, im going outside." Kenshin's voice was as cold as ice.

Aoshi just nodded while Kenshin went outside, getting out of the holds of the slutty women. Aoshi then looked to the stage where a group of guys sang. As they were done singing the curtain closed and a man came on stage to announce a group called "lightning"

~~~~~~~

Kaoru and her friends got to there positions and waited for the curtains to open.

"O.k. This is it guys. You ready?" Sano looked back.

All of them nodded. As the curtains opened the crowd cheered and then the guitars started.

************************** (Juppon-Gatana)

Sano:

HUA!

Kono mi o kogashita Noroi no honou ga Ima mo naoku subutte Ore o akaku suru Itsu no hi ka yozora made Somete shimau darou
Miru ga ii Are o
Are koso ga jigoku
Ningen no iru Basho ga shuura nari, woh
Shinu wake ga nai
Shinu kachi ga nai Ikite, modaete Saigo ni waratte Sore kara saki wa Shiranai koto yo

Tsuyoshi... tsuyoshi, tsuyoshi, tsuyoshi, tsuyoshi, tsuyoshi, tsuyoshi, TSUYOS HI! Kono houjun machi ga toorinakatta! Chijou samayoshikuni ireba, kunitori wa kan nou na no da!

Kaoru: Otoko toshitemo... Onna toshitemo... Atashi wa Shishio-sama no ichiban no yariy ana hanpanna no.

***************************

Outside, Battousai was thinking about Tomoe, until he heard a female voice singing inside the club and went to check it out.

When he went inside, he stared at the man who had long raven hair, tied in a high ponytail. He looked closer and saw that it was a woman in male clothing.

****************************

Kaoru: Dakara koso, semete ataerareta ninmu wa kanpekini tsuikou suru! Itoushii omoi tadakada o komete. Shishio-sama no chikara ni naru koto ga kono kamatai ni subete! Koko w a zettai ni ...yuzuranai wa!

Sano: kokoro wa kizutsuki sugi Sude ni
Chi no iro sae harukana hi ni Wasure
Furue mo shinai Itami mo shinai
Nukumori sae mo Nokotte inai

Warui yume da to Akiramete itara
Warui yume dake Kono sekai o tsutsumu
Inori o sasage Aisuru koto mo
Ima wa subete munashii
Kono kobushi o katamete utsu Koto de
Sukui no nai jigoku no yo o Hiraku
Kokoro wa nakanu Uttemo nakanu
Orokana hito o Itamete nakanu

Kore zo, junpo migatana hissho no geiyou no sentoujutsu. Shikkuhanpa!

Yabo ga nosabaru yo no naka dakedo
Share da to omoeba kiraku ni yukeru
Aoi kekkan fukuramasu hodo
Majime ni ikitemo shikata ga nai sa
Nani zo, omoroi no nai yaro ka?
Sore ga hitotsu attara ii sa
Dakedo baka ni Shitara akan hu
Yaibagari no hari o

Someone I have no idea: Ore, saikyoo.

Yaiba ga nihhiki. Iya, warera hago wa saikyuu ja! RrreEAAAOOOH!

Sano: Hikari ga nakereba mienu
Onushi wa fujiyuuna mono yo
Yami no yo no karasu mo
Yuki no e no usagi mo
Iki no midare de wakaru
Mune no furue de wakaru
Kokoro no manako ga miru
Hito no yowami mo uso, itsuwari mo
Onushi ore ni wa katenu
Onushi wa hateyou
'Mouken Usui'
Saraba to tsugetara owaru
Onushi no mirai ga kieru
Shingan o hiraite
Miharukaseba Ah, kanashii 'Usui'

Kaoru: Katte...! Katte kudasaimase! Shishio-sama... Yumi wa hitoashi saki... ...jigoku de... Omachi... shite... ...orimasu.

Sano:

Nanno goyou deshou?

Mendo wa gomen desu

Oisogi nara katte ni Kinasai
Hana ga Chiru you ni chitte
Mizu ga Isshun ni kawaki
Sore de ii no nara Oidenaisai
Doko kara nari to
Onozomi nara Oaite suru
Urami nashi no shoubu Tsuyoi hou ga kachi daro Yowai hou ga make daro Sore dake no koto o oogesa ni Iinasan na...

~~~~~~~~~ As the group was done with the song they all went outside to get fresh air. Kaoru told them that she was going to go get a drink. 'I wonder what Yahiko's doing at home. He must be playing games or maybe watching TV at this hour, waiting for me to come home.' Smiled Kaoru.

She still hadn't noticed a man with amber eyes, who was watching her like a hawk. As she got her drink from the bartender she then finally noticed him.

TBC

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Is it bad or good? It must be bad. But please review and tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next time Kenshin and Kaoru meet!!! What will they do? And what's Tomoe to Kenshin? Find out next time if you're reading this. They are all in college so If you're wondering how old they are...

Kaoru Kamiya: 22

Kenshin Himura: 24

Sanosuke Sagara: 23

Misao Mikamachi: 21

Megumi Takani: 21 (she's one year younger than Kaoru!)

Soujirou Seta: 22

Aoshi Shinomori: 24

Those are the people for now. Plz R&R.