Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ College is fun, maybe ❯ chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok, I'm back from the grounded thing from my mom… here is the 5th chappy, hope you guys are happy… but I'm soooooooooooo srry that I took sooo long! There are the finals and the school shit stuff, you might know what im talkin about. And if I say anything weird in the chapter then I'm acting insane… <((-...-;;))>=OoOoO>

Disclaimer: I don't own RK

<><><><<>Previous chp.<><><><>

"Huh? Do I know you?" The person jumped out of the tree and right in front of Kaoru. Kaoru could now see the man right in front of her. Her eyes became as round as plates.

"Long time no see, ne Kao-baby?"

<><><><>Present<><><><> ;

"Enishi? Is that really you?" (A/N: GRRR!!! How do you ppl know! Is my story that obvious?)

"The one and only, Kao." He grinned.

"Enishi! It's so good to see you!" Kaoru ran to hug him. (A/N: Now this, I bet I caught you off guard!)

"You too, Kao-baby." He hugged he back.

"I told you yo stop calling me that in public! People might think were a couple you know!" they both let go from the hug.

"Oh come on Kao! I always call you this! Besides! Nobodies around! It's in the middle of the dark too!"

"Ah, fine! So what have you been doing these past few years anyway? How was it in China?"

"Good…I guess…"

"What do you mean, I guess, Huh?"

"Well…I m-met s-someone" Enishi stuttered while his face was turning red.

"Oh? And what was this persons name?"

"Y-Yue Yang."

"And what does he/she look like?"

"It's a female. She has long silky dark blue hair and the most beautiful gray-blue eyes I have ever seen…" Enishi sounded wistful, "But she has a fiancé."

"Does she love him?" Kaoru asked a bit further.

"…No. Well, that's what she told me. It is an arranged marriage forced by her father. Her fiancé's a guy named Jason Miller. He's an American. But that's not all. He's rich, has the looks, and he's also smart. He's the kind of person any women would want, but Yue doesn't even like him."

"Does she love you?"

Enishi looked at Kaoru for a minute, then looked at the ground in embarrassment. "I have no idea. I didn't even tell her I loved her yet."

"Enishi… you love her don't you."

"Yes. They have 4 months until they get married."

"Then why are you here?"

Enishi looked at Kaoru intensely. "Kaoru, I need your help. So, will you help me?"

"Enishi," Kaoru sighed, "this is going to be hard but…. alright! But it will cost you though."

Enishi held Kaoru in a fierce hug. "Cant…breath…"

"Oh! Sorry! Thank you Kao! You're the best cousin ever!"

Kaoru thwacked Enishi on the head, "And THAT'S for calling me little girl! Do I even look that little to you!"

Enishi pouted, "It's not my fault I'm tall!"

"But that doesn't mean you could call me little!"

"Well sor-ry miss crossdresser!"

"Grrr! Take that back Enishi!"

"It's true though!"

And the argument went on and on, waking some people up with their loud voices, until someone said they would shoot them with their rifle for waking up the whole entire neighborhood and he meant it too.

<><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><><>& lt;>

It was 7 am in the morning and Kaoru and the others started their classrooms. Kaoru was almost late for her classroom because of the lack of sleep she had, but atleast her big puffy blanket was comfortable enough to make her sleep peacefully. Enishi had slept in Misao's room since there wasn't any room left (poor Enishi… having to sleep with the loud snoring Misao). He was in their dorm, now sleeping in Misao's room without any loud snoring to wake him up. And of course, Kamatari was taking care of the kids.

Kaoru's first per. teacher, Saitoh Hajime, was not exactly happy with her for almost being late, so he gave her extra work to do. Once the groups finished their classes and they all went to Kaoru's dorm to discuss some things with eachother.

The group was sitting around the living room. Kamatari and the children were in Kaoru's room playing games. Kaoru was sitting on the couch trying to get Megumi off of her arm while Sano was sitting on the ground, glaring at the floor as if to melt it. Soujiro was still smiling, Enishi was now awake but he looked bored and Misao was trying to make bubbles come out of her mouth. (A/N: Boredom could make you go insane…yep, insane…)

Kaoru had finally gotten Megumi off of her and ran outside into the hallway. Kaoru was VERY unlucky today. There were some girls here and there, chatting until they saw Kaoru. The girls had chased her and Kaoru was doomed. 'KYAA! Why is today such a bad day?!? Shit!'

The group who was still back at the room was looking at eachother, laughing their asses off.

"So this is what Kao does for a living?" Enishi said trying to stop laughing.

"Yea, you'd be even more surprised if guys are after her too." Sano said.

"Really? Do they even know Kao's a she?"

"Well… it's sad to say but… no… only some do, but it's mostly the gay males."

Enishi laughed even harder until his face turned blue. He tried to stop but couldn't as his face turned even more bluer and almost purple. Sano had to slap him on the back and maybe even spit or pour water in his mouth so he could stop. It didn't work though. Besides, he was supposed to feel sad, not humored!

Megumi was about to pound Enishi for making fun of her "Kao-san" if not that he was related to her. She chose to pound him instead, family or not, they're not getting away with making fun of someone close to that person.

Soujiro had his lips twitching. It was like he was going to stop smiling one of his creepy smiles. If that happened, that meant trouble with Sou, and that would mean "You and me! Fight! One on One" Misao saw his look and went to Enishi to tell him something. It was rare if Sou had his lips twitching. The only other time that happened was when Kaoru had her right arm broken for a month because of an accident, and she was helpless without it.

Some dumb perverted guy had tried to take advantage of her when her left arm was in pain. The guy had gone to far and he had gripped Kaoru's hands to the wall. Kaoru could do nothing but try and kick him off of her. Luckily, Sou had come and saved her and had kicked the guy's ass literally.

"I know your secret. If you don't want anybody else to know, then shut up and stop laughing." Misao whispered in his right ear. She then walked to Kaoru's room where Kamatari and the little kids were playing.

Enishi stopped laughing and stood still. His face was pale as his eyes were wide. The others looked curious. They wondered what Misao had whispered in his ear.

"Sooo… what did the little itachi say?" Sano asked.

"Nothing. It's none of your business." Enishi said coldly.

Sano whistled. "If Misao got you this mad, I think you'll pass my other cold-hearted friend! He's a jackass sometimes too."

Enishi smirked. "Have you ever seen Kao cold before? Like she's out of control?"

"Sure, I've seen her all cold before, but I've never seen her out of control. You?"

"… Yea… it wasn't a pretty site to see."

"What happened?" Megumi asked.

"I can't tell you guys. Kaoru will kill me if I do. Besides, didn't she already tell you people since she's your best friend?"

"No. She likes to keep to herself mostly. It's like she doesn't want anybody to know her past. We've been trying to make her open up to us but she wont. We kept on asking Yahiko or Misao but they would never tell us. We don't know about Kamatari but we'll try and ask her if she would tell us. Were all very worried about her." Soujiro looked down.

Enishi sighed. If they're THIS worried about her, and since there close to her, he guessed he will tell them about Kaoru's past. "Kao will KILL me if she ever found out I told you guys but… I guess this is worth it. You guys should find a spot where you could sit more comfortably. This is going to be a long story."

The group found a comfortable. "Well, it all started when we were young in our high school years. There was a guy named Akira…"

<><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><>

Kenshin was looking outside his window. 'I wonder. Will I ever see that Kaoru woman again? I guess not. I have to take care of Tomoe. I promised him that I would take care of her sickness.' He went towards a room with a cup of water and opened the door. Kenshin walked to the small bed with a pale woman on it.

"Tomoe. It's time to drink your medicine." He said softly. Tomoe opened her eyes a little and was gently pulled up by him.

He gave her two pills as she lifted up her weak arm and swallowed the pills. Kenshin gave her the cup of water and she drank it slowly.

"You ok?" he asked.

Tomoe smiled weakly. "Yes. You should be outside doing your own little things. Stop worrying about me. I can take care of myself." She said.

"No, you can't. The doctor said you can't walk on your own yet. You're still sick remember?" Kenshin looked at her with his amber eyes.

"I know, but Kennii! I want you to have your own fun! I feel like a burden to you. Just go out and have some fun! I'll be ok! I promise!"

Kenshin eyed her wearily. "Ok, you sure you going to be all right? I don't want you doing anything in this house or you might even be in worse condition. Im goin back to the college to get something I left there. So I'll come home late. Cya Tomoe and take care while I'm gone." he kissed her on the forehead and walked out the door.

Tomoe shook her head. "When is he ever going to find the right woman?" she sighed.

<><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><><>& lt;>

Kaoru was sitting on a bench in the park, pretending to read a newspaper she found on the ground. The girls who had chased her were looking for her and she didn't want any of them to find out she was sitting there on an old bench.

She saw one of the girls who had chased her pass her. Kaoru got up and was about to turn right when she accidently bumped into someone.

They both fell down hard but when they looked up and saw each other's faces, they were shocked.

"YOU?!?"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?"

<><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><>

The group was silent at what Enishi had just told them. It was already 7 pm, so that meant he had told them Kaoru's past for 2 hrs.

"So… that was what happened? Where's the kid though?" Sano asked, breaking the deadly eerie silence.

"She's in China. She lives with me but my-I mean Yue is taking care of her." Enishi said.

"Who's Yue? Your girlfriend?" Sano asked.

"Er… no… she's just a… friend."

"Riiight. And I'm the emperor of Japan. C'mon! Tell me! If she your woman, did you two get it on with eachother yet?" Megumi thwacked him on the head.

"Sano! Give him a break! He will need it before Kaoru's torture!" Megumi said.

"Hey! I was only joking! Don't take it too seriously Megitsune!"

"Hmph!"

Sou had changed the subject. "So… Kaoru was raped…? From who though? You didn't tell us that." He had to keep in the raging hate towards the person who had raped Kaoru. He wasn't the only one. He just reminded Sano and Megumi of that.

Sano was clenching his fist so hard that his bone looked like it was about to crack and it was bleeding. Megumi was also clenching her fist and had her head down with her hair covering her eyes.

Misao and Kamatari were still in the room, playing with the kids. They already knew that Enishi was speaking about Kaoru's past and kept quite in there until it was done.

"Remember I told you about that guy Akira? That's what I told you. It all started with him. He betrayed Kaoru and raped her. Her father was in this too, remember? He paid Akira just to give her pain and miserable torture. Akira killed her father because he couldn't take the pain he was giving Kaoru. Kaoru's mother, my aunt tried to stop my Uncle but he had killed her before he got killed from Akira. This was our dark family secret that we kept from everyone else in the world except Misao. You guys also have to keep this a secret too. Remember to never tell a living soul this. Never." Enishi looked down with his bangs covering his eyes.

It was all silent again until they heard bickering and arguing then screams from girls outside the dorm. Then in came in…

TBC…

<><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><>

Hahahahahahah!!! … ok, sorry if it short but I gotta bring my grades up NOW! Im getting C'S!!!! C DAMNIT, C'S!!!! I NEEDA BRING MY GRADES UP!!!