Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Lust ❯ Kaoru getting raped? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

(Unedited)

Disclaimer: I do not own Rurouni Kenshin or the OVA so don't sue me.

Hidden Lust

~ ~ are thinking

(Sorry about this but ff.net deleted my fic so I fixed it up a little)

Kaoru's POV

Kaoru was walking from the market with a bucket in her hand full of tofu. ~I can't believe I went by myself to the market, but Kenshin looked so peaceful doing the laundry I just didn't have the heart to stop him and have him come with me. ~

I started back toward the dojo with a smile on my face thinking about how I should start Yahiko's training today ~maybe a whack to the stomach with my bokuto then yelling at him to always be on guard or maybe a hit to the head no I shouldn't do that. It might knock him out and then I won't get to beat him up today. ~I thought for about a moment and decided. ~I think I'll whack him in the stomach~ My decision completed I walked faster towards home eager to pay my student a early visit.

I suddenly froze as I heard catcalls. ~How dare they! ~ I thought getting angrier by the minute. I turned to where the catcalls were coming from and saw two drunken men looking at me intensely with lust in their eyes.

~The nerve of those men~ I thought getting ready to defend myself at all costs. ~They need a lesson in manners, even Yahiko isn't that rude to me though he does call me busu all the time.~ "Hey baby" I hear call out to me 'would you like to come have some fun with us" I look at the guy who said that sizing him up. ~ He's good-looking, tall, and has a good muscle build but I could probably take him plus his friend doesn't look like he's much of a challenge he's muck shorter and barely has any muscle at all. Wait a minute what was I thinking I don't have my bokuto with me. Oh no what am I going to do~ I thought panicking on the inside but my face showing no emotion whatsoever.

"No I think I should just get home since I'm carrying tofu" I said out loud " how about you give us what we want and we'll help you carry the tofu home" the tall guy spoke again approaching me with the shorter guy circling around behind me. ~ Oh no~ I thought starting to panic. I turned around looking for a way to escape and saw they left my right completely opened. I did the first thing I knew, I ran. ~ I have to get to a more populated place ~ seeing how all the shops have closed by now and that nobody was outside.

I made a right leading me into an alley with those men following me ~great now I'm trapped~ I turned around to look at the men who had smirks on their faces. "No where to go eh" said the shorter one speaking for the first time. I looked around desperately for an opening and found none. My only hope was going to be to go through them. I started to run thinking that I might have a better chance if I get a running start. I barged through the two men running for freedom. ~I'm almost there~ I thought with hope. I felt something hard hit me from behind as I fell to the ground. I looked up to see the shorter guy in front of me blocking my way to freedom.

I twisted my head around and saw the taller guy behind me straddling my legs to keep me from getting up. ~No~ I thought with tears running down my face. "You know we're going to have to punish you for trying to escape" said the taller one still behind me with a smirk on his face ~no I feel so helpless~ I thought with tears streaming down my face. "Kenshin!" I yell loudly receiving a slap to the face as the two men cave in on me. ~Where are you when I need you the most~ I think as the men rip away my clothing leaving me naked on the ground. ~Please save me. ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaoru's POV

~Kenshin! ~ I screamed in my mind wanting desperately for him to save me. I could feel the two men roaming their hands all over me, fondling my breasts and sliding their hands up and down my legs to their liking while still holding me down tightly. It made me want to just throw up.

I could feel the tears still running down my face as the two men stripped down ready to enter me one at a time taking turns. ~Oh my god somebody please save me, anybody. ~ I wept ~ Kenshin please save me~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~Back at the dojo

Kenshin's POV

~Something isn't right, Miss Kaoru isn't back yet and she's been gone for four hours.~ I thought getting ready to go look for her. /Kenshin please save me/ ~Kaoru? ~ I thought bewildered while using my godlike speed to reach the market as fast as I could. ~Something must really be wrong~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ Kaoru's POV

~This is it I'm going to lose my virginity to a rapist and then there probably going to kill me once they've had their fun. ~ I thought losing all hope not even bothering to struggle anymore. I gasped as I felt the taller guy's dick slowly enter me to the point of my barrier without penetrating while he continued to ravage my body, biting my nipples, licking my neck, and his hands still roaming my body.

His friend on the other hand forced his dick into my mouth while telling me to suck, which I did unwillingly. I could hear them both moaning until I felt a sharp pain in my lower region as the taller guy broke my barrier and began to thrust deep into me not bothering to care that I was bleeding badly onto the ground. I could feel the shorter guy's dick in my mouth go into a spasm and all of the sudden spill sperm into my mouth, which I tried to spit out but he force me to swallow every last drop of it. A new set of tears began running down my face as I yelled "Kenshin" as loud as I could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ Kenshin's POV

~Where is she~ I thought desperately looking around. I paused as I heard "Kenshin!" screamed loudly to my right. ~ Kaoru! ~ I thought panicking. Using my godlike speed I raced to find Kaoru hoping that she's all right.

(How wrong Kenshin is for thinking that Kaoru's all right. I know I'm evil for letting the guy rape her but you'll see the meaning for that soon.)