Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Ice Angel ❯ Visiting Kaoru ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

-------------------

Police Station

Sano, Kenshin, and Yahiko arrived at the police station to give Saitou the news. Waiting for Saitou's reply he did nothing but blow smoke from his mouth. " So Kamiyah is the one behind it all. She's smart, I'm going to have trouble with her."

"She told us to go to the Iowa Building when we've made our decision." Once again inhaling the smoke from the cigarette. "Have you?" Yahiko finally got the courage to speak up.

"I have. I want to see Kaoru." All eyes turned to Yahiko. Kenshin put his hand on Yahiko's shoulder supporting his decision.

"Are you sure Yahiko?" Yahiko was positive of his decision he did nothing but nod. Kenshin turned his violet eyes to Saitou. "Nothing bad will happen to him because he will be around Miss Faye? She's like his mother; you can't keep him away from her just because she's not as innocent as we thought she was." Saitou sighed and leaned back in his brown chair.

" It all depends on her crimes, if they are bad we cannot leave him in her care. And we also can't leave him in you and Sano's care because of your reputation. I have an assignment and that's to fight her, it's her pick where and when we fight. "

" Okay Yahiko we'll go now."

--------------------

Iowa Building

Walking up to the front counter Kenshin remembered to ask for Faye. And the man at the counter had a nasty attitude. " Yeah, what do you want," the man spat out.

Kenshin wasn't surprised about the man's attitude.

" May we speak with Miss Faye Kamiyah?" The man nearly burst out laughing when he heard whom they wish to speak with. " You want to talk to the Boss! Do you have an appointment of some sort?" Kenshin sighed knowing that if she were the boss it might be hard to speak with her. " No, but she expecting us." The man only nodded and picked up the phone that hung on the wall. Dialing the number to his Bosses office she picked up. " Uh Boss, there's a red head, spiked head, and a kid here. Say's that you're expecting them. A smile curving on her lips she spoke. " Yes, I'll be down."

"Of course." With that she hung up. " The Boss is on her way down." Kenshin nodded and thanked the Man."

5 minutes later Faye came from out of the elevator frowning. " Frey I trust that you have treated my guest well."

" Of course Boss." Faye nodded her approval before talking in a serious tone. "Mmmm good, because you know what would happen if you didn't, right?

" Yes Boss." Faye inhaled her cigarette that no one knew she was carrying and walked up towards the man at the counter. She slowly blew the smoke from her mouth into Frey's face making him wince. "Exactly you get cut!" She made cutting sounds that made him nervous. She then turned to greet her guest. " So, what is it that you want?" Kenshin was going to talk but the words wouldn't come out. Sano clearly saw that Kenshin was struggling so he spoke. " Saitou has challenged you it's your pick when and where. Oh, and Yahiko wanted to see you." Faye bent down so she could look the boy in the eye. " Oh he did, did he? And for Saitou The Kamiyah Dojo at 6:00 pm tomorrow."

Sano rubbed the back of his head. "Alright we should get going." Kaoru waved her finger back and forth. " Ah, Ah, Ah, the kid stays with me."

" What we are not going to leave him here with you!" Kaoru pursed her lips and smiled. " And who are you to make Yahiko's decision?" All eyes turned to Yahiko again. " I'll stay."

"See you tomorrow boys?" Kaoru said while leading Yahiko to the elevator.

" Don't worry Sano she wont hurt him."