Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Kamatari's All Out Drag Show ❯ Preshow ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




===============================================

Kamatari's All Out Drag Show
Part 1 out of 3
By Kimi (Iron Mouse)
Chibichibi_ironmouse@yahoo.com
MouseMakingSushi@aol.com
http://www.MouseMakingSushi.com

================================== =============


Disclaimer: I do not own Rurouni Kenshin or Ayashi no Ceres, I'm just a poor student trying to figure how to pay next month rent.


===============================================


Author's Notes: I felt I had to do a humor fic, Crimson Tears next chapter will be out soon most likely in the next two weeks, I have to move into my dorm so there will be a small delay in things.

There is a bit of shonen-ai, most of it on Kamatari's part.
On the most part this is Non-yaoi.

Please refrain from flaming my story because you don't believe in homosexuality. I don't mind flames, there's beliefs, but on that topic is just wrong.

Oh before I forget... This is all humor. So feel free to laugh maybe cry but laughing is better.

===============================================




Girls' dressing room: 1 hour till showtime

"I can't believe you talked me into this," Megumi Takani said as she put her black raven hair into a white fedora. She had a wifebeater on and white pants with black suspenders to keep them on their body. Western clothes was one thing but male western clothes was another.

"It's all about friendship right," Kaoru Himura grab her pinstripe coat and held it over her shoulder.

"How your lovelife again, as I recalled Kenshin didn't look so happy when you mention this idea to him," Misao Makimachi continue to shake her head disbelieving what she was going to do when Kamatari had came up to her with the idea, she said no with out even thinking about it. Then she drugged Kaoru into the idea and it was over and she found her self in a suit and tie.

"It is going just fine now, all it took was a little persuading," Kaoru held a grinned on her face.

"Persuading," Kamatari spoke as she was helping Misao get into her pants.

"I can do it myself, thank you," Misao whacked Kamatari's hands away from her and the pants.

"Fine fine," Kamatari let go of her pants causing them to fall at Misao feet and Misao to fall to the floor causing everyone in the room to laugh.

"Yes, I used my womanly skills," Kaoru said as the laughter died down and Misao picked herself from the floor

"Didn't know you had it in you, Tanuki," Megumi put on her white coat grabbing a cigar and striking a pose for the room.

"Well, how did you get Sanosuke to do it," Misao asked but only received a sly grin from the fox.

"He lost at a game of poker"


===============================================

Guys' dressing room : 1 hour till showtime


"I feel pretty so so pretty," Makoto Shishio looked into the mirror with dancing in his seat with his hands.

"Damn you're ugly, for crying outloud, Saitou makes a better woman than you," Sanosuke yelled.

"Men or shall I say women, we start in one hour," Tae knocked on the their door as she sightly open it to take a peek at them. "Kamatari has got to see this," She squealed in delight leaving the men to fix themselves up.

"Okay, one more time. WHY am I dressed as Prescilla, Queen Of The Desert?" Sano cupped his fake breast as he looked himself over in the mirror.

"Persuasion," Kenshin mumbled as he rested his head on the desk quietly banging his head to get rid of the situation.

"I heard you lost at a game of poker again, rooster head," Cho answered.

"Shut your mouth broom head," Sano yelled back.

"and this is what hell is truly like," Saitou inhaled another drag from his cigarette, right at this moment it was the one of the two things keeping him sane or else he would be joining Kenshin.

"Actually it quite nice," Shishio put on a blonde wig and began adjusting it, "Hmmm, blondes do have more fun," He let out a menacing laugh as the men just stared at him.

"So is it why you are enjoying this," Sano could not help but comment while Kenshin just shook his head in disbelief.

"I wanna be love by you, just you," Shishio continue to sing.


===============================================



Outside dressing rooms: 40 minutes till showtime

"Kenshin are you in here," Kaoru knocked on the door of the men's dressing room as the redhead ex-assassin came out wearing a yukata looking quite grim.

"Will you cut that out," She gave him a peck on the cheek causing a slight smile to appear as he wrap arms around her giving her a squeeze on her behind. She pressed herself against him and pulled away in delight.

"Oooh let me see," she squealed as she tried to open his yukata, reaching into it trying to grasp for something, "Why did I think that this would be fun."

"Oro," he blinked at her as she continue to squeeze the fake silicone that rested against his chest.

"Whoa, what are you trying to do to Kenshin," Sanosuke came out of the the dressing room, chewing on a fishbone of course, wearing a tight red tube top and a pair of tight sparkly black pants which left no imagination to his... ehem... package. His head was covered by a short brown color bob wig.

"It's me, Kaoru," She smiled.

Sanosuke shook his head, this day kept getting weirder and now he was watching the missy grope his friend.

"Well I was trying to feel his boobs, but I don't know, they don't feel as bouncy as mine," Kaoru continue on as she also place a hand on her own. The two men stared as if she grew another head. They didn't know what to think, all they knew they were oddly turned on by this.

"Let me check," Sano offered, unaware that Kenshin eye colored had change.

"Touch her and I'll have your head," Battousai gruff as he held Kaoru closer, who was unattentive to the two men.

"Or maybe not," Sano answered meekly backing away from the couple watching Kenshin's eyes go back to a sedated violet.

"Well how do I look," Kamatari strolled to the group in a blue lounge sequin dress, with his hair in a black beehive.

"Kamatari, you look great and tall," Kaoru broke consentration to Kenshin's fake breast to stared at the queen staring at his feet that carried platform matching blue shoes.

"It's the shoes isn't it, They say down on your knees, don't they," He did a little turned and kicked up his shoes.

"I was thinking, I'm a boy in a dress, but whatever you believe in," Sano let out a laughed

"Hmmm, nice pants rooster head, really nice. Lose a poker game," He looked at Sano up and down, holding back a laugh and a thought.

"I'm getting tired of hearing you talk," Sano retorted.

"Kamatari," Kaoru spoke breaking the argument.

"Yes Kaoru," Kamatari walked to the girl as he fixed her hat.

"Can I feel your breast," Her eyebrows knitted together as she stared at the girl's face.

"Oro"

"Sure I don't mind, I think."

"Jump," Kaoru commanded.

"WHAT??" Kamatari yelled.

"Jump"

"Ok," he answer unsurely, but he did as he said. Kaoru pointed to Kamatari's chest.

"See Kamatari, bouncy breast. Kenshin, no bounce," Kenshin could not believe what was happening to him, First his wife talked, well maybe not talked, worked her way into getting him into a dress, and now she was talking about compared to her and a drag queen, his boobs were not bouncy.

"Well Kenshin lets fix that then," Kaoru released his fake breast and pushed him over to Kamatari, he watched Sano, who was laughing hysterically at the scene before him.

"Kenshin come here," Kamatari reached under the yukata into his dress to adjust his bust area, He thought for a moment as his face lit up, and he ran into the kitchen of the Akabeko. Running back and shoved the item back into the bust line.

"There you go, now jump." Kamatari laughed, clapping his hands and watching Kaoru's eyes glow, "See Kaoru, bouncy breast."

"I don't know why I feel that this should be more erotic," They all could not help but laugh at her comment.

"It's made out of vanilla pudding so now it's edible," Kamatari watched as the men looked bewilder at her and Kaoru had a large smile on her face.

"I feel that this is something else, perverted maybe, missy," she smiled at Kamatari then back to Kenshin.

"He gropes my breasts all the time and dammit I want to grope his for once."


===============================================


"I don't know what to say, about that?" Misao peeked out the door of the girls dressing room.

"About what," Megumi checked her behind in the mirror as she gave herself a proud pat.

"Never mind," Misao stared at a Megumi, who thoroughly check herself in the front, "I think I'm gonna check on Lord Aoshi."

"Whatever," Megumi checked behind her at the swinging closed door.



===============================================



"We are on in fifteen minutes," Tae screamed so the whole backstage could hear.



===============================================



The show about to start and everyone expriencing pre-jitters before the show, in their own way. How will it go??? Is everyone ready to see Makoto Shishio perform....


Sam: I'm not ready to see him perform.

IM: Maybe not but all well

Next part: Preshow and THE SHOW

IM: Anyone got any request before I begin all you got to do is tell me and I try to fit it in.