Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Kamatari's All Out Drag Show ❯ It starts ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




===============================================< br>
Kamatari's All Out Drag Show
Part 2 out of 5
By Kimi (Iron Mouse)
Chibichibi_ironmouse@yahoo.com
MouseMakingSushi@aol.com
http://www.MouseMakingSushi.com

================================== =============


Disclaimer: I do not own Rurouni Kenshin, I'm just a poor student trying to figure how to pay next month rent.


===============================================


Author's Notes: I felt I had to do a humor fic, I was in the mood and being attendance to my own friend's drag shows. I had to, I just had to. Anyway other stories. Crimson Tears is on hiatus, until I figure what I want to do with it. Out of Control, well chapter three is out, and there maybe a one shot prequel coming soon.

On this story, I know that the wait was long, and I'm quite sorry about that. This story need to work on in a quirky mood and a conversation on how we would like Soujiro dressed in. Now I really wanted this to be done in three parts, but I know it isn't going to happen that way. So I'm guessing five at the max. We are not gonna get any higher than five.

There is a bit of shonen-ai, most of it on Kamatari's part.
On the most part this is Non-yaoi.

Please refrain from flaming my story because you don't believe in homosexuality. I don't mind flames, they are only beliefs. If you don't agree with it, then it's quite simple.

Oh before I forget... This is all humor. So feel free to laugh maybe cry but laughing is better.

-------------------------

About how the text works:

During performances I have to things a bit different so. Bold means lyrics, Italics means performers' actions, Regular means regular dialog.

Apple - when in bold during this will mean the performer is singing since knowing me there is dialogue from the others from the audience and backstage.

Apple - when in italics during this will mean the performers actions so it won't warp with the others every where else.

==================================

"We're on in fifteen minutes," Tae screamed woke everyone out of their willing daze. She loved watching the men get nervous, it was sure going to be a fun filled evening as she held onto a blue folder tightly.

"Oh no, I love you Kaoru, I do, but no," Kenshin yelled dolled up like a prostitute. His normally tide up hair was down is a set of spiral curls done by of course Kamatari. He looked at his wife, whose pants were about to fall off her hips. She was plain out happy about the ordeal, "But to this breast thing, and Kaoru this is plain out humiliating."

She held his face in her hands kissing his made up face, just nodding absently as he complained. Honestly she did not know why he was complaining, he agreed to do it, "What if I get felt up."

Kaoru rolled her eyes and sighed, "You already did."

"Not by you, by anyone else," he was acting like a child in her eyes. It was only a show for crying out loud, she thought.

"Stop acting like a baby," She gave him a peck on the cheek making him smile a bit. He was tempted to make it become more when Sano showed up.

"Oi Kenshin, a group of us plan to get shitface, you in."

"Go, If it build up confidence then go," Kaoru smiled at the men's way to relieve tension pushing Kenshin toward the dressing room, heading back to the woman's. Sano patted the ex-hitokiri in drag pushing along to the room where men were just plain out trying not to remember anything they did tonight.

"Kenshin's in."

"Whoa Soujiro, slow down," Cho looked at the young boy as he was chugging down his second jug of sake planning to head for the third.

"I heard about his routine, let the boy drink," Shishio laughed as he stood up in his outfit causing all the men to grabbed for the nearest sake jug to forget the memory of ever seeing that.

==============================

People of all sorts walked into the Akabeko, at the same table Seijuro Hiko, Dr. Genzai, and Okina could be seen. Misao laughed looking around, "There is sure a crowd tonight."

"Is that Tokio, look at her," Kaoru looked through the curtain at Hajime Saitou's wife Tokio, who was wearing a bright red pinstripe pimp jacket and skirt, with a matching fedora attached to it was a small black feather. Tokio bowed at her hat at the girls, as the girls gave fox calls to her.

"Where did she get that hat from?" Kamatari asked as the group notice they did not come alone, she came with her own damn entourage.

"No wonder, Saitou here," Megumi fox ears appeared as the group nodded.

==============================

Tae walk on the stage still holding her blue folder grabbing on to the microphone, "Ladies and Gentlemen from far and wide, I like to introduce our host Kamatari."

Kamatari comes out dressed in a blue lounge sequin dress, white gloves adoring his hands, matching blue stilettos on his feet, with his hair in a black beehive.

I can't get no satisfaction

He walks down the mini staircase leading to the audience, lifting up a chin of a nearby guy busy ogling Kamatari's assets.

==========

"Let me go," Sano was holding the struggling teen as the group watched Kamatari's performance. He slipped the boy a pill, who just chewed it hoping to get out of the situation.

"Chew it, it helps."

==========

I can't get no satisfaction

Sitting on the man lap, he removes one of the gloves tossing overhead letting a group of drunken men fight over it. Soon he did the same with the other one.

==========

"First you lock me in a closet and molest me, then you put me in this out fit, and you want me to lose my dignity," Yahiko Myojin yelled at his teacher who he thought plain out lost her damn mind

"We didn't molest you," Misao retorted back

"Did you see that," Kaoru said amused by Kamatari's womanly skills on the audience.

==========

And I try

Heading back up the stairs, crawling back up as if he was a cat.

==========

"They are like dogs out there," Megumi looked at the observation at the men and even the woman screaming for the drag queen.

"And he a p… well cat," Sano earned a smack on the back of his head from the girls, "A little lower I'll be a happy man," He gave the girls a wink.

"Hey Sano, this stuff works."

==========

And I try

Once on the stage, he flips on his back causing a riot in the men, who find this erotic not really paying attention that he a man.

And I try

Continues with his floor dance as the turned on men itches towards the stage. He sits up dangling his legs over the balcony. One of the men at this point lifts Kamatari's leg up on his shoulder.

And I try

Kamatari smiles at the man before pushing him away with his other leg into a table.

I can't get no, I can't get no satisfaction

"Welcome to the first ever all out drag show," Kamatari screamed before turning on his microphone pack.

"Can you hear me now," He waved to the back of the crowd, who were giving thumbs up for their hearing abilities as he continued to talk.

========

Yahiko get pushed out on the stage by Kaoru, and screams from the audience get loud at the sight of Yahiko's Catholic school girl outfit along with a blonde wig. His head is down as the music comes on.

Show me

Yahiko moves a bit to the music, as he feels a push on his back only to see Yutaro sing behind him in a matching outfit.

How you want it

Not to be outdone, Yahiko moves to the floor as Yutaro stays on the stage.

To be

Tell me baby

======

"Jou-chan, you knew that would happen didn't you," Sano watched as Yahiko seriously began to outperform Yutaro on stage.

"Of course I did," Kaoru only smiled knowing that her plan had work.

======

My loneliness is kill me

Yahiko has made it through the crowd noticing Okina with a weird look on his face.

And I

Yahiko eyes wide as he felt someone touched his butt.

I must confess I still believe

Still believe

=====

"Shit, shit shit," Sano started to yell as he grabbed a bottle of Jack from one of the other males backstage, "No one said anything about grabbing my ass."

"Calm down Rooster head, it's not like you have an ass to grab," Kamatari laughed as he made his way to his dressing room for a costume change.

=====

When I'm not with you I lose my mind

Yahiko makes it back to stage dancing next to Yutaro before slowly trying to push his rival closer to the edge

Give me a sign

With a little shove, Yutaro falls into the crowd as Yahiko performs his final move

Hit me baby one time

=====

"Did you see that," Laughter erupted from the males as the young Tokyo samurai performance ended.

"I was not expecting that at all."

"I'm going to check on Yutaro," Kaoru headed over to the floor where her student was push.

"Sanosuke dear, you are next, my leather clad sweetheart," Kamatari grabbed the ex-fighter for hire assets causing a jump and a yell.

"I'm not your sweetheart, damn transvestite" Sano yelled as he adjusted his red top before he watched the light go dim.

========================================================= =========

Oh goodness, Sano is up next, as well as Shishio, Aoshi, and Soujiro.

Sam: Still not ready to see him perform